Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,362 members, 7,937,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5058233 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) ... (5765) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
kolnel:

Buying or renting ?

buying, onireke area
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
GAZZ.UZZ:

They don't age gracefully. Same cannot be said of the almighty corrola, just throw in 300k and it will be back to life.

TheBigKendo come and talk your own?

They say Corolla is Almighty grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
TheCar:

TheBigKendo come and talk your own?

truth be told it's one of the easiest cars to fix, with very rugged parts

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

truth be told it's one of the easiest cars to fix, with very rugged parts

Engr. BigKendo would come and defend Honda products soon.

We wouldn't allow him to bring Volvo into the matter. grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
I like to read about other profession

A defamation matter is defined in section 373 of the criminal code as a matter likely to injure the reputation of any person by exposing him to hatred, contempt or ridicule, or likely to damage any person in his profession or trade by injury to his reputation. Such matter may be expressed in spoken words or in words legibly marked on any substance whatever, or by any sign or object signifying such matter otherwise than by words and may be expressed either directly or by insinuation or irony. It is immaterial whether at the time of the publication of the defamatory matter, the person concerning whom such matter is published is living or dead.

PUNISHMENT

Any person who publishes any defamatory matter is guilty of a misdemeanour and is liable to imprisonment for one year, and any person who publishes any defamatory matter knowing it to be false is liable to imprisonment for two years. If a person is charged with publishing a defamatory matter knowing it to be false it must be proved that he knew it to be false, but an exaggeration may be so gross as to amount to a false statement. If it cannot be proved that the accused knew it to be false, he may be convicted merely of publishing defamatory matter.

Las Las events here we shall all learn from it ... grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

buying, onireke area

Eleyele, Mokola, Jericho

Ibadan North West Local Government.

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
DEGREE2466:

Please, is it possible to get a sharp non-accidented, non-flooded Tokumbo Toyota corolla 2007 for N2M?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8283457_20181208055417_gif59ab6b8d471b81db9cd98704fedfd8df

Contact CarGuideNG via WhatsApp

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
TheCar:

Engr. BigKendo would come and defend Honda products soon.

We wouldn't allow him to bring Volvo into the matter. grin grin grin

TheCar:

The.BigKendo come and talk your own?

GAZZUZZ has right to his opinions... which are based on his life experiences, might be right or wrong.. they are just opinions grin grin
I also have right to my own opinions based on my own life experiences

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
TheCar:

Eleyele, Mokola, Jericho

grin grin grin

confirmed! Lovely quiet area

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
thebigkendo:
One of our lazy Nigerian yoot.. Maybe he even dey this group grin
Taxify driver, stole rider's iphone, hide am for moonroof

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsU3EpNlcbT/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=nlagaljpsfqr
He decided to stoop so low to moving someone's iPhone, phone that can be bought with 2 months serious work with that beautiful corolla his driving, for Christ sake someone bought his own car for 3 months driving someone else's car, if that doesn't motivate you as a driver, then change ur line of work. Shame. undecided undecided undecided undecided
It's people like him that makes this useless oloshos have mouth to insult Uber/Taxify driver.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Alright, I think I have to come in here.

Gazzuzz, Enyinne, Please let's put a stop this.

Enyinne, let the matter go, Gazzuzz u should also do same.

Please let's move on.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
thebigkendo:

GAZZ.UZZ has right to his opinions... which are based on his life experiences, might be right or wrong.. they are just opinions grin grin
I also have right to my own opinions based on my own life experiences

grin grin grin

Oya give us your own opinion.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nice area but that area cost oooo.. well u be Oga at top

GAZZUZZ:

buying, onireke area
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

confirmed! Lovely quiet area

Confirmed fact plus many other locations within the metropolis.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
jpworld:

Sharap, you guys will continue pushing Gazzuzz until he land in trouble.

I'm sure you will be on the run when it happen.
On the run, on the low ni. grin grin grin grin
For her to catch me in Lagos, she has to request all Uber/Taxify in Lagos to catch me, because am going to be on a trip, and as you know we are always on the move. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by edetsimon: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
ifyeez:
He decided to stoop so low to moving someone's iPhone, phone that can be bought with 2 months serious work with that beautiful corolla his driving, for Christ sake someone bought his own car for 3 months driving someone else's car, if that doesn't motivate you as a driver, then change ur line of work. Shame. undecided undecided undecided undecided
It's people like him that makes this useless oloshos have mouth to insult Uber/Taxify driver.
Ómó shame catch me oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kolnel: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
TheCar:

Eleyele, Mokola, Jericho

grin grin grin

Pls strike out Mokola and put Akobo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
The new train no go pass akobo I guess

kolnel:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dovehorizon:
Alright, I think I have to come in here.

Gazzuzz, Enyinne, Please let's put a stop this.

Enyinne, let the matter go, Gazzuzz u should also do same.

Please let's move on.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
kolnel:

If you're putting Akobo, you need to be specific?

Old Bodija, Agodi GRA, Ikolaba Road, Oshuntokun Ave., Some part of Idi Ape, Bashorun (before the market), Akobo (after General Gas before Ojurin) etc.

grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
TheCar:

If you're putting Akobo, you need to be specific?

Old Bodija, Agodi GRA, Ikolaba Road, Oshuntokun Ave., Some part of Idi Ape, Bashorun (before the market), Akobo (after General Gas before Ojurin) etc.

grin grin grin grin

close to these coordinates

https://maps.google.com/?q=7.398152,3.880826

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

close to these coordinates

https://maps.google.com/?q=7.3xx152,3.880xxx

I get you Baba.

Was just telling that other boss including Akobo.

Akobo is cool but in Nurey voice there is Akobo Slum and Their is Akobo GRA. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
Stake2odds:

Lol, I happen to follow the "ask gazzuzz" thread and learn a few things from there, so sorry I will not unfollow.

grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
Can we all agree that dru23 deserves an apology from everyone that has ever called him petty? New highs are being set currently

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
raykas:
Nobody should contact Abby the HOD guy, he's requesting for 35k weekly rental on HOD v6
bro if you don't want the car, it's not by force , mind your business and stay on ur lane, stop dissuading others while you go offline begging for the car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
Enyinne:
Gazzus, Remove my email from this thread. I won't take it lightly with u . I can go extra miles cos of it .Maybe u think u can mess with people on a faceless forum , I can tolerate anything but evading my privacy is totally out of it and unacceptable. I will get u arrested if u don't take it down asap.Atleast I will use u as an escape goat so u understand online is not always online but it has face too .
lol and what will you tell the police when you get to the station? ; cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
Fahrenz:
Can we all agree that dru23 deserves an apology from everyone that has ever called him petty? New highs are being set currently
just to mention GAZZUZZ et al, your hand and mouth dey shake grin grin

worst case scenario, GAZZUZZ does a dig up on u too and the dust settles thereafter cheesy

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
0ubenji:
just to mention GAZZUZZ et al, your hand and mouth dey shake grin grin

worst case scenario, GAZZUZZ does a dig up on u too and the dust settles thereafter cheesy

Checked him out already, he's clean, and he's smart. Nice hard working guy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ephbe(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hello NLers

Please am in need of a clean and moderately used Honda Civic 04/05....note strictly 04/05 for Ehailing pls and for immediate purchase

we can reach an agreement immediately

kindly chat whatsapp pls 07038823613
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
DEGREE2466:

Please, is it possible to get a sharp non-accidented, non-flooded Tokumbo Toyota corolla 2007 for N2M?

Run a VIN check to reveal important information such as title status, odometer reading, flood and fire history, number of previous owners, airbag deployment ,salvage title and more

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Checked him out already, he's clean, and he's smart. Nice hard working guy.
i hope he doesn't fall for this flattery and get tempted to lock horns with u soon.
from u! sumtin must stil come up on him somehow; for banter sakes smiley

btw,
wont u check me out too?

u dey wait make we fight 1st? cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abby2443: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Well, i do not have anything to drag with you, God bless you for me. However, my car is not a V6, it's a 4 plug and it's working extremely fine. I have been driving it myself on uber/taxify for over 6months. I currently got a project that will take me far away from Lagos and I've decided to give it out to a driver. You came to my inbox to claim right and i never responded to your message and yet you come here to tarnish my image. Like i said earlier, may God reward you according to the work of your hand. Cheers!

raykas:
Nobody should contact Abby the HOD guy, he's requesting for 35k weekly rental on HOD v6

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) ... (5765) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.