Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4907975 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) ... (5725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SPTK: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
pope191:

Leave ur number

Bro, please am also interested taking the tips. 08032855973

Thanks!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izora: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
nitigriti:

Sir, its not possible; even if you live in the same compound with the car owner. This is the reality of the work

Thanks for your contribution
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
nitigriti:

Sir, its not possible; even if you live in the same compound with the car owner. This is the reality of the work

He just needs a parking space not too far from home. nitigriti is saying it is impossible cause of the time frame you put and also logistics of the owner waiting for you to park or you waiting to pick up.
Just get a parking space not too far from home. You and owner may have clashes if you park in his house daily.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
izora:
Good evening everyone. I am a driver on Uber and taxify looking for a partner to work with. I can pick/drop the car at partner's house on daily basis. Pls call me on 08133771888

This is only possible if you will be making 5k weekly delivery to the vehicle owner

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=Daminomics post=75544112]

Are you referring to foreign or Nigerian used[/quote

Nigerian fairly used
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Who else do take note on fuel consumption per km,,,.
My corrola 2004 do 350km per 40ltrs(full tank) with AC on through out and not traffic included,,. Biko is it ok or need some touching?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
I just discovered this thread no longer in my ',followed tropics. Hope seun and co are not planning to remove this uber thread or am I d only one noticing it? Any time I want to read comments, I go straight to FT but tried it today, I couldn't find it but other topics were there.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by halima83: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Please what is the weekly return on taxify and uber for Toyota Camry 2010/2011?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
Parlee:
Good Morning people, I am in need of a fresh Toyota Corolla tokunbo 2004-2007 on higher purchase. Willing to deposit 50% of the agreed car worth. The rest of the money will be 25k per week or 100k per month. E.g if the car is worth 1.8m, I will deposit a million and pay the rest in 8 months, 100k per month or 25k weekly depends on what we agree on. You can reach me on 08090759593 Only serious people please.

If you can point me in the right direction that will also be appreciated.

Boss pls take this platform the way you see it and don't see able comrade jokes as insult. I've been trying to wrap my head over dis your logic, if true. But since you said you have been in the business for long and you are willing to deposit 50% of MOU on the car.

My view; if the car cost 1.7/1.8 and the owner peg 3 million on it, 50% of that is 1.5 million now it will take you 15 months to pay the rest at the rate of 100k per month, while all you need to become your own boss is just 200k on the 1.5m. Wisdom should be profitable for you here, cos a man is expected to grow beyond don't be stupid at a certain age.

On the second hand, let's assume you have 1m. According to dru23 & co. (with due respect), Honda civic toks 2004/2005 goes for 1/1.1m, that car is much enough on e hailing platform now and I want to believe it will serve you for a year at worst. If you can save 50k every week since you have the zeal in you, in a year, that's 2.4million... I believe you can have the corolla you want and still have another sound car to give out If you want.

Thirdly, 1 million will get you a good naija used Matrix, if you work hard enough and maintain it well, you can sell off and get your choice car within 5 to 6 months

My opinion anyway.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dhavydo(m): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
What if partner stays in Say Festac and you stay maybe in ikeja... And you round up for the day around 11pm in Lekki... So are you going drive all the way to festac drop off the car.. Find ur way back to ikeja and return in the morning for the car
izora:
Good evening everyone. I am a driver on Uber and taxify looking for a partner to work with. I can pick/drop the car at partner's house on daily basis. Pls call me on 08133771888

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
pope191:

Boss pls take this platform the way you see it and don't see able comrade jokes as insult. I've been trying to wrap my head over dis your logic, if true. But since you said you have been in the business for long and you are willing to deposit 50% of MOU on the car.

My view; if the car cost 1.7/1.8 and the owner peg 3 million on it, 50% of that is 1.5 million now it will take you 15 months to pay the rest at the rate of 100k per month, while all you need to become your own boss is just 200k on the 1.5m. Wisdom should be profitable for you here, cos a man is expected to grow beyond don't be stupid at a certain age.

On the second hand, let's assume you have 1m. According to dru23 & co. (with due respect), Honda civic toks 2004/2005 goes for 1/1.1m, that car is much enough on e hailing platform now and I want to believe it will serve you for a year at worst. If you can save 50k every week since you have the zeal in you, in a year, that's 2.4million... I believe you can have the corolla you want and still have another sound car to give out If you want.

Thirdly, 1 million will get you a good naija used Matrix, if you work hard enough and maintain it well, you can sell off and get your choice car within 5 to 6 months

My opinion anyway.

what if he never intends paying the balance? wink

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by expiray: 1:04am On Feb 09, 2019
Add me to watsapp group Admin 07038016120
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:24am On Feb 09, 2019
Is anyone on chevron drive.let's hook up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 1:27am On Feb 09, 2019
halima83:
Please what is the weekly return on taxify and uber for Toyota Camry 2010/2011?

You mean for rent? it's 25-30k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:49am On Feb 09, 2019
pope191:

My opinion anyway.
My brother I don't recall saying Honda civic tokunbo 04/05 goes for 1.1m naira.. But if see one and it is in excellent shape and accident free and low original miles.. Plz hit me up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:31am On Feb 09, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

what if he never intends paying the balance? wink

Boss, same fate that befall rental or HP befalls him, all is in the power of agreement, signed, sealed & bind by a competent court (This is dicey, as one need to understand what's obtainable in line with litigation).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:48am On Feb 09, 2019
dru23:

Lol .. You are rite .. Days of spending up to 1.2m for tokunbo cars are over bro ... but funny enough self the civic 03 to 05 can cost a pretty penny ... bullet proof engines my brother... can't go wrong with a civic... I bought another one with only 90k miles.. If u take proper care if it ,it will now last you extra, extra years more ....

My bad boss, if I didn't digest this well. I apologise

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:39am On Feb 09, 2019
pope191:

My opinion anyway.
Your opinions are right sir but let me quickly the first paragraph.
Since he is depositing 1m naira, I don't think the payment should be up to 3m naira again. Because the longer the duration of the installmental payment , the higher the price of the car.
Since he is depositing 50% or more of the outright price of d car, interest will be calculated on d remaining balance and 'll be spreaded on 8-10 months he is intending to pay up installmentally.
For instance, car is 1.8m, and he has deposited 1m. Interest will be calculated on the remaining 800k depending on the duration of their agreed installmental payment.
In this case, he should be the one to increase his weekly return instead of the 25k weekly he intended

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:47am On Feb 09, 2019
SPTK:

Bro, please am also interested taking the tips. 08032855973

Thanks!

Sent u a mail boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:54am On Feb 09, 2019
shollywendy1:

Your opinions are right sir but let me quickly the first paragraph.
Since he is depositing 1m naira, I don't think the payment should be up to 3m naira again. Because the longer the duration of the installmental payment , the higher the price of the car.
Since he is depositing 50% or more of the outright price of d car, interest will be calculated on d remaining balance and 'll be spreaded on 8-10 months he is intending to pay up installmentally.
For instance, car is 1.8m, and he has deposited 1m. Interest will be calculated on the remaining 800k depending on the duration of their agreed installmental payment.
In this case, he should be the one to increase his weekly return instead of the 25k weekly he intended

From the write up, it seems he sighted the 1m as example, what he want is 05 corolla (Toks). That car goes for ard 1.7/1.8m, mind! Registration will b included, service and probably touch few things making a variance of 1.9 in total or more. Who does such business and not raise his/her bar to 2.8/3m at least, which is the 50% he promised to pay.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2019
From ikoyi club to agege, then to shoprite ota. Almost 5 hours trip. With very heavy traffic. The last time I checked the price, it was N5,200. When I got to destination I ended d trip, it still show N5,200. Price didn't move since then. Its a card trip so I did a cash review. The next day, Taxify reviewed it to N4,300. I was mad. I called the rider to explain to him. The guy ask me to send my account no. and he transferred extra 2k to me.
Immediately I got another trip to Aguda surulere from sango. The trip was N1,300. Its a cash trip. I don't do review on cash trips so I explained to d lady she said the estimate was about 3k and I told her I'm fine with 3k so she paid 3k. Taxify are getting worst by day. Very soon drivers will boycott Taxify just as we did to uber that made Taxify this popular.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Funky123(f): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2019
Pls i urgently need uber or taxify that could help me pick stuff from okota and deliver to island.....pls quote me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2019
Funky123:
Pls i urgently need uber or taxify that could help me pick stuff from okota and deliver to island.....pls quote me

Order the Uber na or the pacify am sure you will get one mos sef.. ..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2019
Parlee:
Just imagine calling me mumu for leaving a message here about what I want. A lot of y’all here are very uncivilized, I have been on uber/taxify for a long time and it has helped me in a lot of ways in paying bills. Me wanting a fresh tokunbo doesn’t mean I don’t know what I am doing. Anyway i’ll Work even harder and buy it outright in a few months. Better than having to buy a used car not fully knowing the real problems of the car.

When it comes to buying a car whether foreign or Naija used you have to shine your eyes well because these days even some foreign used come with snow or flood issues but your chances are still very much better than a naija used corolla.
Today on what basis would that owner claim to have used such car very well except the very few and rare owner purchased and is relocating in under a year or distressed sale but most naija used now have passed by uber or Taxify and the damage from dere is irreversible.
However if you get any good corolla for that amount or say between 1.8 and 2m which is the true market value for a good and low mileage not tampered 06-07 corolla then I can point you to a company who offers HP at a better rate than what these car dealers offer outside that is a killer.holla at me..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapzyadix(m): 9:15am On Feb 09, 2019
Please house is this car accepted in uber or taxify platform?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2019
pope191:

From the write up, it seems he sighted the 1m as example, what he want is 05 corolla (Toks). That car goes for ard 1.7/1.8m, mind! Registration will b included, service and probably touch few things making a variance of 1.9 in total or more. Who does such business and not raise his/her bar to 2.8/3m at least, which is the 50% he promised to pay.
Installmental payment is not calculated this way brother.
Anyway, if that should be the case? I 'll advice him to walk in to micro-finance bank to get a loan and pay up within the stipulated period since he has the capital (1m). Micro-finance interest is 5% monthly

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2019
Funky123:

I Dey live for okota
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2019
xana101:
From ikoyi club to agege, then to shoprite ota. Almost 5 hours trip. With very heavy traffic. The last time I checked the price, it was N5,200. When I got to destination I ended d trip, it still show N5,200. Price didn't move since then. Its a card trip so I did a cash review. The next day, Taxify reviewed it to N4,300. I was mad. I called the rider to explain to him. The guy ask me to send my account no. and he transferred extra 2k to me.
Immediately I got another trip to Aguda surulere from sango. The trip was N1,300. Its a cash trip. I don't do review on cash trips so I explained to d lady she said the estimate was about 3k and I told her I'm fine with 3k so she paid 3k. Taxify are getting worst by day. Very soon drivers will boycott Taxify just as we did to uber that made Taxify this popular.

What network and phone are you using?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2019
QuitNotice:
You reported someone less than 24hrs after the transaction? Next time you need to be more patient. Pay for your impatience by going to uber office to rectify the issue and free the dude.
I sent a msg unbehalf of d guy buh got a reply that the guy still owing so his account will still be on block
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2019
Chae:

I sent a msg unbehalf of d guy buh got a reply that the guy still owing so his account will still be on block
You are to make it clear that you made a review earlier but he has now paid you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2019
xana101:

This Taxify are getting mad every day by day

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) ... (5725) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: NewDea4 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.