Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,739 members, 7,892,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4948557 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) ... (5739) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
Debosneh31:
Guys please I drive an Honda Civic 04, drove it to ogba this morning on way back home it refuses to change gear was just revving, then later it started driving well after sometime please what could be the problem

Dru23 come & help, bullet proof civic grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

typing/writing pattern 100match.

I don't agree with this, the grammar is night and day

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
sam2kenny:
We get Jesusson now Mohammed pikin done land
bunch of jokers

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sakamanjeh99:
Pls...
How mch can I get a durable brake pad...
Kazim s calling 6k !!!
buy ducraft it's 10k with 6months warranty
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thevisit: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Jesu2020, you have refused to show us what u made lastweek, hope all is well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
Xneg:

Really? You guys would to the extent of fighting each other physically? You all are insane.
lol funny how I'm just wondering how the fat round guy intend fighting d other muscular young man grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Debosneh31:
Guys please I drive an Honda Civic 04, drove it to ogba this morning on way back home it refuses to change gear was just revving, then later it started driving well after sometime please what could be the problem
check your transmission fluid level, ensure it's properly gauged, ND if u haven't changed fluid ND filter be4, ensure you do it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

In the beginning before the days of Ogunvic41 and romeo it was 60k, then came ogunvic with 50k then it fell to 40k then 35k steady for a while and now it sits at 27.5k what stops it from crashing further?
I have someone do hp of 4.5m in 18months that time. What you can can easily make then without stress have become a daily target with 12hrs driving.
Until some investors lose everything, they will keep consoling themselves with bulletproof engine

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
franksam2009:
lol funny how I'm just wondering how the fat round guy intend fighting d other muscular young man grin grin

That's how chubby people roll brother wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
Anthony Joshua got very tired he couldn't continue, grin grin grin. I felt for the guy wella cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
any1 who got a Toyota 4runner Jeep for sale; Kindly quote me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
0ubenji:
any1 who got a Toyota 4runner Jeep for sale; Kindly quote me

1998 or 2019?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ableguy(m): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
I have been observing, here are my observations.

1). Gazuz may not have been the best of character, yes I once got his number here and I wasn't impressed with the way he spoke with me that day I was even having the impression that he lacks customer skills. But there's a conspiracy going on here too much hate from some monicas here especially Dru, but unfortunately they are making him more popular.

2). Jesusson is just a scammer and liar I know he will call me names but I don't care. I have been keenly waiting for him to explain how he was making 70k or sometimes 60 something yet deliver 35 pay toll eat and do other expense yet save 20k every week. When he was challenged he rather resorted to names calling.
He is one of the people here duplicating monicas.

3). Rental is going down and may even keep nosediving if care is not taking right some drivers here keep saying.
I shortied my neighbour recently, he was using corolla on rent. 30/week. But got Camry 04 HP 25k per week and total package 2.6.

Lastly no hustle is easy if it becomes easy it's no longer hustle, so if I were some drivers here I will rather restratagize and be more prayerful because if the hand of God is on whatever you do you will always prosper.
Good health and peace to everyone, lastly this thread is read by many people so u guys should make more meaningful, not talking like and behaving like kids and uploading Yeye memes up and down.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
franksam2009:
Anthony Joshua got very tired he couldn't continue, grin grin grin. I felt for the guy wella cry
That match was fixed bro. Shallow minds will not understand. Do u know d bastard money that was made worldwide that night by d bookies and gamblers. It’s annoying to me that boxing is now turning to WWE
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyungrules(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good evening house . Please I need a driver around ikeja axis. I have a Toyota Camry 2008 that I want to use for taxify/uber. Please contact me on 08141640614 if you're interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
Thevisit:
Jesu2020, you have refused to show us what u made lastweek, hope all is well

I posted it check my previous post.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
ableguy:

1). Gazuz may not have been the best of character, yes I once got his number here and I wasn't impressed with the way he spoke with me that day I was even having the impression that he lacks customer skills. But there's a conspiracy going on here too much hate from some monicas here especially Dru, but unfortunately they are making him more popular.

2). Jesusson is just a scammer and liar I know he will call me names but I don't care. I have been keenly waiting for him to explain how he was making 70k or sometimes 60 something yet deliver 35 pay toll eat and do other expense yet save 20k every week. When he was challenged he rather resorted to names calling.

3). Rental is going down and may even keep nosediving if care is not taking right some drivers here keep saying.
I shortied my neighbour recently, he was using corolla on rent. 30/week. But got Camry 04 HP 25k per week and total package 2.6.

Lastly no hustle is easy if it becomes easy it's no longer hustle, so if I were some drivers here I will rather restratagize and be more prayerful because if the hand of God is on whatever you do you will always prosper.
Good health and peace to everyone, lastly this thread is read by many people so u guys should make more meaningful, not talking like and behaving like kids and uploading Yeye memes up and down.

Scam you for what? I work for my money.

Give me a good reason why A hardworking driver will choose not to work on Monday and Saturday.

Simply because there is offline trip.

Don't involve me in the battle between the ogas..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
ableguy:

In Dru23's voice.
You shall live long.
The ultimate goal for drivers is to stand on their own.
So many partners feel entitled and expect you to drive for them for life.
Avoid those partners.

Reality check;
Only Car owners, driving themselves will survive

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
thebigkendo:

Dru23 come & help, bullet proof civic grin grin

Like I keep saying, civics transmission are very sensitive and will not take abuse lightly.. Knowing Nigerians with their lack of maintenance culture, am sure wrong ATF was used.... Car still bullet engine to me ...below is my tokunbo civic landing in July

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
Carshopper:

I waited for u at nnpc ogudu .. u failed to turn up.. na just big mouth you get behind keys n a screen...Ta, go siddon for 3mb

Just show you're small boy, I don't do those small boys thing.

This are things we do in primary school, meet me here if them born you well, you're just a baby. Want to meet me book an appointment.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Make una stop to calculate toll as expenses, you get reimbursed all the time, sometimes 200% or more... Its a revolving fund

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
ableguy:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
ableguy:

God will bless u. All these meme is becoming annoying. We need more of meaningful ideas and on d job experience so others will learn. I always enjoy drivers experience on there day to day driving.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Carshopper:

I waited for u at nnpc ogudu .. u failed to turn up.. na just big mouth you get behind keys n a screen...Ta, go siddon for 3mb

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
doroboss:
Dru23 can you stop mastubating over gazzuz? It's becoming irritating.

Is your mom or sister available than ... obviously u trying to help gazzuu out

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
chillex8:

In Dru23's voice.
You shall live long.
Avoid those partners.

Reality check;
Only Car owners, driving themselves will survive

Yes drivers will need to stand on their own.. But what some drivers don't understand is that you have to crawl first before you can walk .. Some partners paid their dues and worked hard. Any drivers out their trying to stand on their own. Should work to the nearest bank of their choice.. They will be given out loans at low interest rate .. It is that easy people.. As for me TMC all the way.. We keep it moving and setting goals .. You have to pay the cost, to be the boss

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
jpworld:

Just show you're small boy, I don't do those small boys thing.

This are things we do in primary school, meet me here if them born you well, you're just a baby. Want to meet me book an appointment.

Hahahahhaha ...u no know that one b4 u start to run your mouth...Ta go siddon for 3mb .. u actually thought I will go and siddon at nnpc waiting for u sha... even your supporters thought d same

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
chillex8:

In Dru23's voice.
You shall live long.
Avoid those partners

Reality check;
Only Car owners, driving themselves will survive[/b].

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
2011 Kia Optima SX 2.0L

Offers welcomed wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekbel09(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
Please guys in the house, will uber accept a converted toyota corolla 2006 .Urgent reply needed thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
lekbel09:
Please guys in the house, will uber accept a converted toyota corolla 2006 .Urgent reply needed thanks
With both hands and legs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Maax23:
That match was fixed bro. Shallow minds will not understand. Do u know d bastard money that was made worldwide that night by d bookies and gamblers. It’s annoying to me that boxing is now turning to WWE
How on earth can such a career match be fixed. Making more money or losing three title gathered hard for long years? Which one do u think is joshua priorities?
Do u know how painful it is to loose such three titles all in a name of fixing?
I believe joshua underated the guy ( ruiz jr) but the rematch will make d diff. He has learnt alot from the defeat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) ... (5739) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.