Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,196 members, 7,910,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:29 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4989659 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) ... (5749) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thevisit:
Yo nigga, don't try that meme shit on me else u will run with your tail between ur legs.

What you claim to be on nairaland isn't who you truly are.

Be warned

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
jesusson2020:

Some of you guys here are drivers and might never own A car of ur own.

I'm proud to be a driver and I believe God will help me own a car in this business, with my hard work.

Via Uber dashboard we earn nothing less than 80k-85k weekly. And goes home with 20k weekly.

But still want to manipulate owner, believe me you can't succeed with manipulation, it will only glow at the beginning, but on the long run, you won't succeed.

I mention here I take home 20k weekly, most of u attack me poverty mentality that the 20k weekly is not enough as a driver. Giving me a breakdown expenses.

But you expect owner that invested millions to give us opportunities to take home that same amount. Repent guys the kingdom of God is close
Oboy try to understand posts before quoting. You are so obsessed with your Uber/Bölt-still-pays argument that it was so difficult for you to understand that the guy was only reacting to a post he came across.
About your 20k weekly, nobody said it's a poverty mentality; you were only asked to prove it. Which you have failed to do till this material time.
Poverty mentality was only mentioned when you were rejoicing that you grossed 6k from 6 trips.
We are not here to prove anything to anyone. We're here to hustle. Even me sef, de work don touch me dese days setee I no de too geh chance contribute here again. Doesn't it worry you that you're the only driver with a different opinion? Even drivers in the US are protesting! Come on, boy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gentlelife50:

But he couldn't have at least show concern he doesn't have to fix it for him, most nigerians (riders) only care about themselves.

If sympathy is not given, don't catch feelings, it's business.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thevisit:
Yo nigga, don't try that meme shit on me else u will run with your tail between ur legs.

Be warned

the enemy of my enemy grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
pope191:

Thumb up... My rider is just doing any how, not ready talk, she has been here before, as her to give me what it normally cost her, she said that was last here. I no get energy for talk, done review waiting
I hope it's card

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thevisit: 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nigga, ain't someone u gonna mess with and any more shit from u I will post who you really are (your pictures, address, and alternate monikers).

Be warned...

dru23:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gentlelife50:

I hope it's card

Cash

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
QuitNotice:
Oboy try to understand posts before quoting. You are so obsessed with your Uber/Bölt-still-pays argument that it was so difficult for you to understand that the guy was only reacting to a post he came across.
About your 20k weekly, nobody said it's a poverty mentality; you were only asked to prove it. Which you have failed to do till this material time.
Poverty mentality was only mentioned when you were rejoicing that you grossed 6k from 6 trips.
We are not here to prove anything to anyone. We're here to hustle. Even me sef, de work don touch me dese days setee I no de too geh chance contribute here again. Doesn't it worry you that you're the only driver with a different opinion? Even drivers in the US are protesting! Come on, boy.

grin u sound like he's irritating u

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
pope191:

Cash
Is the rider still waiting for the review, because they will bring the actual fare when the rider might her left and won't even compensate you. So if u are doing review do so on time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
pope191:

Ah just deh here deh frown face

Too bad.... Sorry bro

Gentlelife50:

I was doing god boy driver before until they show me pepper too, I started asking by force even in the morning.

I ask for every single trip. A lady just cancelled on me now. She said she can't tell me until I come. I simply told her to cancel that I can NEVER come until I'm told the destination.

Some of these riders don't have mercy. Your street will be flooded and you'll be telling me "Can't you see other cars and keke passing it"? angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
jesusson2020:

Some of you guys here are drivers and might never own A car of ur own.

I'm proud to be a driver and I believe God will help me own a car in this business, with my hard work.

Via Uber dashboard we earn nothing less than 80k-85k weekly. And goes home with 20k weekly.

But still want to manipulate owner, believe me you can't succeed with manipulation, it will only glow at the beginning, but on the long run, you won't succeed.

I mention here I take home 20k weekly, most of u attack me poverty mentality that the 20k weekly is not enough as a driver. Giving me a breakdown expenses.

But you expect owner that invested millions to give us opportunities to take home that same amount. Repent guys the kingdom of God is close

Dru's spoke man grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thevisit:
Nigga, ain't someone u gonna mess with and any more shit from u I will post who you really are (your pictures, address, and alternate monikers).

Be warned...

This s**t is getting real

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thevisit:

Be warned

This table you are about to shake grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
izzou:

Too bad.... Sorry bro

I ask for every single trip. A lady just cancelled on me now. She said she can't tell me until I come. I simply told her to cancel that I can NEVER come until I'm told the destination.

Some of these riders don't have mercy. Your street will be flooded and you'll be telling me "Can't you see other cars and keke passing it"? angry

Exactly, I don't know if it's the system or what. Most nigerians are selfish

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Its like the multi"monikered" one forgot to change moniker while replying grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thevisit:

Be warned

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Tyche:

This table you are about to shake grin

I hope say your cold beer no dey on top sha?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frank0001(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
QuitNotice:
3 months is two times the time required to process a licence. Except you want to process a new one afresh, there's hardly an advice other than going back to disturb your driving school. You should have asked advice here before enrolling in the first place
It’s a fresh driver license and assume I’ve not gone through the driving school process what Step would you have recommend I take?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thevisit:

Dru, when will u stop bin a nuisance, stop this petty act of yours

Stop been A fool bro, wake up to REALITY.

I pray for good things in my life, so I speak only the truth. Most of u here are more experience in this job, earn more than me, but still frustrated. I'm more than happy with my present situation and still believing God to take me to greater places.

Just as someone says, if the hustle becomes easy is no more a hustle.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thevisit: 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
First of all, arm yourself with facts and evidence before u open your decayed mouth to spew thrash, ain't an uber driver and I am not looking down on anyone who drives on the ehailing platform as situations can turn around

I won't trade words with you on this moniker...

Go and call your supposed pyscho Uncle Dru or switch moniker then we can have a conversation.

jesusson2020:

Stop been A fool bro, wake up to REALITY.

I pray for good things in my life, so I speak only the truth. Most of u here are more experience in this job, earn more than me, but still frustrated. I'm more than happy with my present situation and still believing God to take me to greater places.

Just as someone says, if the hustle becomes easy is no more a hustle.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thevisit:
First of all, arm yourself with facts and evidence before u open your decayed mouth to spew thrash.

I won't trade words with you on this moniker...

Go and call your supposed pyscho Uncle Dru or switch moniker then we can have a conversation.

What's are you saying? I have posted facts and figures here. The day my earning drops that means I did offline.

Don't worry you will be part of those that will celebrate with me, when I finally buy my personal car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thevisit: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Run along nigga and advice ur scared low self esteem psycho called Dru not to come here and make anymore trouble...

I will be watching...

jesusson2020:

What's are you saying? I have posted facts and figures here. The day my earning drops that means I did offline.

Don't worry you will be part of those that will celebrate with me, when I finally buy my personal car.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dru23 don pick race ooooo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
This uncle will fight my fight for me ooo.
God is so good.
grin

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
chillex8:
He doesn't know which moniker to reply with.
Lolzz
grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gentlelife50:
This uncle will fight my fight for me ooo.
God is so good.
grin

village witches are after you, only you know the reason why they destroy ur destiny. You are so slim like someone that have hiv...

no one will fight for you, only you can go can pray ur way out of the trouble you created.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
Uncle Dru is in america enjoying light & good road
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
jesusson2020:

Igbere village witches are after you, only you know the reason why they destroy ur destiny. You are so slim like someone that have hiv...

no one will fight for you, only you can go can pray ur way out of the trouble you created.
Maybe you're describing your father and family members, fake pastor.
A.K.A, false prophet

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DelTel(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
radautoworks:

It could be boiling off but yes. That's why I mentioned a leak if he hasn't checked yet.

Greetings madam, I sent you an email via your support@ from deleteluwo@yahoo.com.
Could you kindly check.
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
chillex8:

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Maybe you're describing your father and family members, fake pastor.
A.K.A, false prophet

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
thebigkendo:
Uncle Dru is in america enjoying light & good road
grin grin grin grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) ... (5749) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.