Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,095 members, 7,977,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:11 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5150563 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) ... (5835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingreign(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
Toseenlove:

I'm suprised u and so many people on here still don't know yet that low-life Is behind the monicker Crv Bastard, I've known this long time ago. The Signs are all there for u to see.....You should know better.

Looks like one certain billyonaire, a short cretin who drives a CRV that deactivated his moniker a while ago.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

You no mention any name someone just dashed him self title of LOW-LIFE and BASTARD it is well sha.
Egbo u sef eee
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

You no mention any name someone just dashed him self title of LOW-LIFE and BASTARD it is well sha.

No need mentioning the Idiot.....He can never have my attention again. I won't stoop so low again having Convo with a boy whose brain capacity Isn't up to 10KB.....I also had In mind earlier what someome eventually suggested "We should Ignore Him" He'll probably Fade Into the Oblivion. I'm now lost for words to describe how foolish and retard he Is lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Gentlelife50:

You better wait oooo

I waited and took him.back. 4k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skiilashi(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
mistadayo:
Lovely trip... 3% sweet o. From airport to magodo 2 and changed it to alpha beach

After running for almost 3hours ?
I go don near Benin sef cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
Toseenlove:

I'm suprised u and so many people on here still don't know yet that low-life Is behind the monicker Crv Bastard, I've known this long time ago. The Signs are all there for u to see.....You should know better.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Toseenlove:

Who is this one? Or are you re-tar-ded? How am I dru? Or are you suffering from something painful?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
sweetguy10:
Those agbero task force guys just arrested me at Ikotun immediately after governor’s road junction because I parked to buy soft drink and gala just opposite where I parked. They wrote a ticket of 25k and after much begging and intercession by the person I wanted to pick , they collected 7K - my hard earned money since 9AM and I had to pay to gauge my tires because they deflated the two front tires and that’s after the rider canceled because he had to “go somewhere urgently “. They moved me into their office and you need to see the shady deals et al being perpetrated there that’s while they all reek of cigarette and weed plus beer . The government that empowered these miscreants are still the one shouting that we leave crime and do a legal hustle , I’m frustrated , angry , sad and hopeless in this damned country... everything is a scam eventually . I’ve been on the road since 9AM only for some weed smoking , beer drinking , no lifers to take all my earnings because I parked to fill my farmished self on the same place where vanagons are parked . To hell with whatever ..... Bleep !!!!!!
The day i parked on that lasu/isheri road to answer a call. Some of them with reflective wears crossed me at the front with keke napep.
Engine was on, i just did a little reverse slowly and they came down trying to tell me to wind down. Then i was doing a gesture of like; whats happen? For what?
They had to go away, one was saying leave him, he is claiming Airforce grin watch out guys

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:

grin grin grin

Brotherly, I Don forget bonus for now

Make I attend to my health small small

Meanwhile, who dey run night today? cool

I dey game
me, lekki things ni.By 2am i run go sleep sha.
Came out by 4pm did 2 rides for 7k now. I dey chill make office people go sleep den we deal with d oloshos grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
slamstanlee:
me, lekki things ni.By 2am i run go sleep sha.
Came out by 4pm did 2 rides for 7k now. I dey chill make office people go sleep den we deal with d oloshos grin

Im trapped in Festac..Cant come out. I Don set destination to Awoyaya, yet nothing at all

Chai cry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nothing i won't see on this job tho.

Took this 2 colleagues in Ijesa going to Anthony. My last riders for the day

They almost had sex in my car, from the second they entered started kissing/romancing.

For my own car o. angry

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
mistadayo:
Lovely trip... 3% sweet o. From airport to magodo 2 and changed it to alpha beach

Uber be like....

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:

Im trapped in Festac..Cant come out. I Don set destination to Awoyaya, yet nothing at all

Chai cry

Remove destination. At least you 'll get a trip outta there

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:

Chai cry
There's no need to set destination trip when you're in Festac, it can't get any worse, Festac is a dead end, most trips you get should be outta Festac.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
I’m looking to rent a car for Uber. I’m will to deliver without default. Contact me or WhatsApp 08162473128
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
eherbal:
there are no trusted drivers.

What about 23 and 2020?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
Xneg:

There's no need to set destination trip when you're in Festac, it can't get any worse, Festac is a dead end, most trips you get should be outta Festac.

Old Ojo road riders go surprise u cheesy

20 more to go, I won't give up grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
Cooladex:
To carry elderly people dey tire me sometimes.

I was in Banana Island and the request came in, I never asked asked for destination, Las Las Babas so n said he's going to Agboju grin after Festac, I couldn't say No because baba has already sat comfortably at the front.

That's where d problem started,

Baba said I look at my phone too much, I speed too much, I'm too slow, I should not wait behind trailers, I should overtake trailer, too many complaints, with some mad traffic and bad roads we got to the destination.

I was exhausted

He said i should wait and drop him back at banana island, offline. I'm just contemplating whether to just run away now or.....

Lolzz.

Your story no reach my case today seff.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
mistadayo:

Obviously uber pays drivers better than bolt. See good money.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:45am On Jun 22, 2019
Toseenlove:

No need mentioning the Idiot.....He can never have my attention again. I won't stoop so low again having Convo with a boy whose brain capacity Isn't up to 10KB.....I also had In mind earlier what someome eventually suggested "We should Ignore Him" He'll probably Fade Into the Oblivion. I'm now lost for words to describe how foolish and retard he Is lol.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:50am On Jun 22, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 4:35am On Jun 22, 2019
I'm back. smiley

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2019
donfortune48:

Lolzz.

Your story no reach my case today seff.

Boss pls share, nah learning we deh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2019
Tyche:

What about 23 and 2020?
bro ,you had to mention.na you go face am alone o.peace been dey dis house since . I no dey o.undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kantebets(m): 7:48am On Jun 22, 2019
Xneg:

I could assist but I have problems with your posts, just last month you claim you were looking for a balance of 20k for your school fees in and mother it's 30k and secondly you seem to be a chronic gambler, what's the proof that you won't take the money and gamble with it?
good morning can we talk privately pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2019
Xneg:

I could assist but I have problems with your posts, just last month you claim you were looking for a balance of 20k for your school fees in and mother it's 30k and secondly you seem to be a chronic gambler, what's the proof that you won't take the money and gamble with it?

I don't want to sound insensitive, but many of these online beggings are scams.
The disparity in the young man's claims; from 20k balance last month to 30k balance this month, already proves something isn't straight here.
Keep your money and help someone whose case can be verified and seen physically.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2019
peeps4u:

I don't want to sound insensitive, but many of these online beggings are scams.
The disparity in the young man's claims; from 20k balance last month to 30k balance this month, already proves something isn't straight here.
Keep your money and help someone whose case can be verified and seen physically.

My main issue with him is the fact that he bets daily, I had to go thru his posts, how can somone that plays bet9ja everyday pay his school fees, if I'm to assist him, I'll rather pay directly to his school portal. Never trust a gambler

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2019
Please for those who are experienced or have any idea, why would a mechanic use foam to block one of the chambers in the iacv? Went to oyingbo to change my o2 sensor so luvinhubby hooked me up with some guys there. While the o2 sensor was being changed I complained about experiencing rough idle so the throttle body was removed and thoroughly serviced only for the technician to remove the iacv to find out that one of the chambers was blocked with foam. I also read somewhere where someone had this same thing done on his car. Please was it done to manage a problem, if so what type of problem is that? However, since the service was done and the iacv changed, I have not had issues with rough idling and when the ac is turned on the idle no longer fluctuates. Although one thing I have noticed after the service is that I have not been able to idle consistently at 1000rpm no matter how much adjustment I do except when I put on the ac for some sec before it normalizes to 1000rpm. It usually starts higher (2000rpm) then settles down to 1500rpm. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2019
Pls guys Is it still very easy to net 60k every week as in easily have 60k after fuel n commission.?
E be like say fence gang dey call me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2019
BAZ001:
Pls guys Is it still very easy to net 60k every week as in easily have 60k after fuel n commission.?
my brother is not easy ooo except God they on your side that week

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2019
Crvrider:

Who is this one? Or are you re-tar-ded? How am I dru? Or are you suffering from something painful?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2019
BAZ001:

Very easy with offline trip, ask 23 and 2020 grin

On the real though, there's up an down associated with every venture; save as much as you can when the odds are favourable and always work on exit strategy. The hustle has seen a glorious period, like Harley's comet; we won't see it again.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) ... (5835) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Doris4ever(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.