Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,200 members, 7,910,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4989718 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) ... (5749) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
Oluwabengz:
Good fairly used Tires with Rim from Canada for Sale. Size is 195/70
looks like a winter tyre. Does it last in our hot roads?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Cooladex:

That's what I made just yesternite.1k offline With exactly 3k5 fuel.

I drive a Matrix 03

Please share the routes of trips. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
The kin noise wey I dey hear from my vehicle legs ehn, e be like say I get accident no thanks to Mushin, Lawason Inside, Alimosho etc. cry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Buynowautos:
The kin noise wey I dey hear from my vehicle legs ehn, e be like say I get accident no thanks to Mushin, Lawason Inside, Alimosho etc. cry

Its a normal tin.

Person wey do bolt dis tin see dem do, deh need to check out of uber agent working for dem, twice I've called wrong number that didn't request, deh just make dis sweet trip I've been longing for to pass me by (Ikeja from lekki).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Surge, last night from the marine kingdom

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Cooladex:
Nothing wey person no go see, I got a request and when I called , the aboki said he will be needing the uber on Sunday. I no fit laff grin
One requested me at ojodu, he waited for me to call only to tell me he was coming from Ibadan and just got to mowe. I blast the idiot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
izzou:

grin grin grin

That was a chance to shoot an offline shot

As long as he isn't going to Borno lipsrsealed
You gerrit. I've got several offline trips to us embassy from riders that request in advance

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Buynowautos:
Surge, last night from the marine kingdom
U chop am? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
pope191:

Review display #8400... Nah to face rider war on transfer remain, taxify stupid fah.

That's why I said 8k plus. It's OK.

Don't always accept transfer. To be on a safer side, tell the rider to use any ATM around. Follow am go there and make sure it's an open place
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Oluwabengz:

8k and the Rim size is 14

2k for the rim?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Does anyone have an idea how much the driver side Full headlamp of 2010 Toyota corolla cost?

Stealth1000
Gazzuzz
Iyaegin
Oluwaseunola
Gentlelife50
Franksam2009
Cooladex
Slamstanlee
Pope191
Radautos
Etc
Etc
Thanks folks.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
eherbal:
Does anyone have an idea how much the driver side Full headlamp of 2010 Toyota corolla cost?

Stealth1000
Gazzuzz
Iyaegin
Oluwaseunola
Gentlelife50
Franksam2009
Cooladex
Slamstanlee
Pope191
Radautos
Etc
Etc
Thanks folks.

call Gbenga 07034743761 in Ladipo, he would help you get a good deal, he's a panel beater.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
franksam2009:
Good evening guys, Offline from ajah to epe going and coming back, for a 4 hour party should be how much plz,. And how dangerous is the trip? Urgent thanks

That Eleko -Epe route is a very narrow and lonely road . Got to know this while my former company was building an Hostel at PAU, Eleko .
But it is well with your soul, be vigilant and tell your folks who you're going out with .
I'll suggest you stylishly tell your rider to ask if you can follow cars that ply Eleko to Epe route . They usually load passengers at Eleko junction .
Stay safe brother and don't drink too much at the party

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 12:11am On Jul 28, 2019
keneryhark:
The goal is to eradicate the insecurity that come with patronising a physical motor park. E.g #bomb blast #motorpark thieves, #tout fight. Visit trek.com.ng to learn more. The largest electronic motorpark in Nigeria. Powered by thoughtfulthinker.

Yet to understand this thing oo, u no even gree explain on WhatsApp u just drop link to app and u comot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 1:15am On Jul 28, 2019
Hello everyone,

Mutual Benefits Assurance PLC offers car insurance at very cheap prices to all car users. And the good part is that it can be done from any location without having to take your car to any office.

We offer a flat rate of 5,000 naira for third party insurance. This covers third party damages to the tune of 1,000,000 naira.

We also offer Comprehensive insurance at 3.5% of the purchase price of the car.

This covers all the damages, both to your car and to that of the car you damaged. The maximum cover you enjoy is directly related to the cost of your car.

We also offer Drivers Accident Insurance.

This insurance is very useful for anyone who drives a car in Nigeria. Because it entitles him or her to medical cover and financial compensation in the event of Accidents or death.

Contact me
AYOKUNLE AYOOLA SHAKIRUDEEN

ACCOUNT OFFICER

MUTUAL BENEFITS ASSURANCE PLC

Mbaplc.com

08148041937. 08156854999

Or shoot me a mail,
ayoola247@gmail.com

I'm available even on Sundays
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 1:17am On Jul 28, 2019
eherbal:

If you took comprehensive insurance, you won't even have to worry about all these wahala.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 6:08am On Jul 28, 2019
Maax23:
No saka, No surge. No extra Waka. Simply Hardwork ! wink

Alapere to Ajah cannot be 6k there is no such hard work oga. I did iyana isolo to sangotedo thru Oshodi n 3MB it only came to 4k so how your own 6k matter take enter the other option is your phone is the one dancing Saka and you need to monitor it make e no land u for trouble.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 6:11am On Jul 28, 2019
Gentlelife50:
I am with a rider that have this chronic body odour, it became worse with the AC on.
Won't she feel bad if I leave me window open? The thing is affecting me.

It happens what I do is open the AC vent so that the air is coming from outside and not recirculating that way it reduces any odours inside the car but if smoke dey outside una go perceive am for inside the car.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by keneryhark(m): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2019
The era of traveling in a rickety bus, on a dusty road without air-conditioning is gradually coming to end with our new innovation titled TREK. Executive traveling for all interstate trips. #stressfree Visit trek.com.ng to learn more.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by keneryhark(m): 6:46am On Jul 28, 2019
suco01:

Yet to understand this thing oo, u no even gree explain on WhatsApp u just drop link to app and u comot
thanks for showing interest in our innovation. kindly visit https://www.trek.com.ng/who-we-are.html. to learn more
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2019
Who else noticed the issue with Bolt app this morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by keneryhark(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2019
Toyota corrola tokunbo for higher purchase at 2.5 million with a down payment of 500k and a weekly repayment of 25k weekly for the remaining 2million. Reach me on 08059290962
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonety2k(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2019
**** FOR SALE TOKUNBO 2006/07 Honda Accord ****

Price 1.7m

Location ... Lagos

Whatapp +819017259102

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonety2k(m): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2019
Description >>>>>> FOR SALE

*++++TOKUNBO 2005 Honda CR-V ++++*

*Price :—- #1.6m*

*Power windows, *

*Power sun roof, *

*5 CD exchanger, AM/FM stereo, *

*Running boards,*

*fog lights, *

*All season tires,*

*hard cover over spare tire,*

Clean seats,

*LOCATION - No 68Ring Road , Beside CLUB EBEVANDE, Opp TOTAL STATION , Olusanya Bus Stop*
*Ring Road* ,
IBADAN ,

*Kelley* :- 08033777903
*08055258645 *
***Whatapp :— +819017259102

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phori: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2019
Greetings guys, pls who can explain how to calculate a trip with regards to time and mileage on uber.... These guys just dey nack me review wey no favour me at all... Urgent rho.. Need to make a case asap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2019
grin cheesy cheesy
Cooladex:
Nothing wey person no go see, I got a request and when I called , the aboki said he will be needing the uber on Sunday. I no fit laff grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2019
iyaegin:

Alapere to Ajah cannot be 6k there is no such hard work oga. I did iyana isolo to sangotedo thru Oshodi n 3MB it only came to 4k so how your own 6k matter take enter the other option is your phone is the one dancing Saka and you need to monitor it make e no land u for trouble.
you need to dump your phone Sir!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2019
Please house , i want to register for taxify , I want to know their office in surulere.

thanks n i will appreciate if house can summarize the steps that needs to be taen to get on the platform
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
1daboi:
you need to dump your phone Sir!
but he is right tho. alapere to ajah is 41km....at 60 naira per km....it wouldn't amount to 6k...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Phori:
Greetings guys, pls who can explain how to calculate a trip with regards to time and mileage on uber.... These guys just dey nack me review wey no favour me at all... Urgent rho.. Need to make a case asap
N60 per km + N11 per min +N200 base fare

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

If you took comprehensive insurance, you won't even have to worry about all these wahala.
ironically it expired last week.it cost over #100k to procure one.was thinking to renew it this month end before things went south.Gazzuzz just informed me that I can do 3months as against 1 yr.lesson learnt.
cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) ... (5749) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.