Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,115 members, 7,973,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:36 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5143437 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) ... (5829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gabrielnimi: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2019
ThePressNigeria:

Hello Guys,
i have an idle 2004 Camry with chilling AC for Uber business.
I need a trusted and dedicated person to help with riding.
What are the terms and conditions?
Kindly assist with spreading the word.
Thank you
Pls contact 08106328587
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2019
pateffy:
Good morning Sirs please was the cause of A.C not blowing well in the afternoon and what is the solution. Thank you

Compressor
Dirty fitter
Vent position
Low gas
Degree of sunshine

Back to d era of increase u a/c

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2019
BAZ001:

Hmmm Thevisit why have u done this to me
Gbagada always on my mind

TheVisit just visited this forum, caused commotion and left.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2019
BAZ001:
The way lastma are trooping out this morning
Their aim is to get money for sallah ohh.

Them too b human being, help an officer when d need arise.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

I didn't see anything in my mail box.

Please reach out, my number is zero seven zero three zero eight three eight seven 24
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2019
Waiting for rider for over 30mins after making a stop.....to leave or not to leave??

It's a card trip
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fossil: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2019
pocohantas:

I am very sure I wasn't nasty to that guy. I only remember not talking to him and he asked me for directions. I honestly did not know, so I told him that and advised he uses the map. I noticed my star dropped after sha.

Calm down Sir. E reach to chase person?
Lmao!!! cheesy

E rich o Sis, inasmuch we are drivers we are somebody also, I even still gentle, heard of a driver who beat a lady, some had even driven to the police station, it's been long though I took such action, probably when I first started driving, maturity and experience has set in now, these days I just keep my calm, no matter how bad the rider could be, I mean it's probably max 1hrs or 2hrs ride, so any altercation whatsoever it's really not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2019
I came back here with loads of testimonies.

This Uber job is the best thing that happen to me.

MY dream of achieving something via driving Uber will soon be actualize.

eherbal will soon cry blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2019
I want to repotthia guy, no one should do business with him any longer, he is a very bad guy , I advertised a car here n he contacted me, I spoke with the owner to give him the car since he is a fellow nairalander within two days this guy destroy the cae

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peterdrury: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
It seems the madza is not cool for the business even though its cheap, Please how good is Honda civic 07? Thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
jesusson2020:

Welcome back sir, you have not stated any testimony and how's Mohammed doing, still waiting for the testimonies.
To Jesus be my glory somebody shout hallelujah jesusson2020 is back

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
pappy2000:
I want to repotthia guy, no one should do business with him any longer, he is a very bad guy , I advertised a car here n he contacted me, I spoke with the owner to give him the car since he is a fellow nairalander within two days this guy destroy the cae
In lasisi elenu's voice its report, report

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
slamstanlee:
I want to report my last rider to uber to be blocked immediately.my worst rider ever.
She doesn't deserve the uber service.

Saw her request @ 3.73 star.
I just said lemme go manage and probably give her a 5star at the end or so.

Mehn, adeniyi jones to elegushi was hell with her.

No, no, no, no.

At the end she said she has psychological problems with lagos road. Story was so mad guys undecided
this story must be told bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Abeg my people I used this oil service my car, na for petrocam I buy am 3k oooo. I hope it's cool?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
pappy2000:

He destroyed your car within two days is not a crime and also not enough reason to put up his picture in a public space asking anybody not to do business with him, if he knows his onions he could sue you and get damages.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gentlelife50:
Abeg my people I used this oil service my car, na for petrocam I buy am 3k oooo. I hope it's cool?

Which vehicle?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gentlelife50:
what kinda car is that bro?that oil is meant for heavy duty vehicles, including diesel.i hope you're joking. undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
BigBudi:
Hi people. Please I hailed a guy, Uber. He called and asked where I was going I told him. Ilupeju to Festac. He said "ha, cancel" and hung up. He was just 2 minutes away. And refused to pick his call. And he didn't cancel until like 7 mins later Now I've been charged N400.

Please report him.... Uber will refund you

And I'll advise you use Opay or Gokada. From Five star to Iyana itire is blocked.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Xneg:

Which vehicle?
Corolla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
eherbal:
what kinda car is that bro?that oil is meant for heavy duty vehicles, including diesel.i hope you're joking. undecided
Corolla, but they showed the ones for diesel and it clearly inscribed on this one that it's petrol or maybe I didn't see well.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BigBudi(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
izzou:

Please report him.... Uber will refund you

And I'll advise you use Opay or Gokada. From Five star to Iyana itire is blocked.
Thanks chief. I reported and I was refunded. Took another went through Ojuelegba Lawanson. That axis is free. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
jesusson2020:

Jesusson2020 grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Abeg Jesusson come give us inspiration jor. You owe us 4 weeks net display. Please do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gentlelife50:
Mrdru23 is not happy with you, after all the lectures on oil on this tread chai u fall em hand undecided

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mjosh1000:

Mrdru23 is not happy with you, after all the lectures on oil on this tread chai u fall em hand undecided
He said Nigerians abuse their cars and I am one of the Nigerians
grin
Is it not better than not servicing at all?
One of our inspirator on this thread once said cars are over rated that he can work and replace it within six months. But after some months he was nowhere to be found.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gentlelife50:

We are waiting for your testimony.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
BigBudi:
Hi people. Please I hailed a guy, Uber. He called and asked where I was going I told him. Ilupeju to Festac. He said "ha, cancel" and hung up. He was just 2 minutes away. And refused to pick his call. And he didn't cancel until like 7 mins later Now I've been charged N400.

U should have just cancelled and request another.. if he says he can't goto festac he must have his reasons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
1984och:

OK thanks for the info.
Do u mean frsc....federal road safety or Firs....federal inland revenue?

FIRS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peterdrury: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Abeg o, urgert advise needed before I enter gbese, is honda civic 07 good for this job?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) ... (5829) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.