Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,833 members, 7,915,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:22 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4998620 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) ... (5751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hello house,

Does anyone has experience of using Nokia 3.1 for ehailing or knows someone that uses it. I want to know if it's good for the job.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
Epphy:
Hello house,

Does anyone has experience of using Nokia 3.1 for ehailing or knows someone that uses it. I want to know if it's good for the job.

Thanks

Check the android version and compare

I don't want you going from Sangotedo to Agbado for #1800 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
northbird:
What icon do you look for when checking for one way. quote author=stanuplane post=82192944] yes. believe me, google knows all the one ways. You just have to be careful and follow the map righteously. Like I said earlier, my map had a GPS issue, that's why it malfunctioned.

All I can say is that google map try die. Like you rightly pointed out, if you follow the map it will take you to your destination without hassle. The only fear I have with the thing most times is that it can take you through some terrible road. Downloaded another one which more like updated the previous one I had that shows directions for inter state

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
I picked this lady from Ojota to Egbeda and immediately she entered she said "bros e jor e ma lo location fun mi o" ( pls dont use location for ne o). I just weak and pretended as if I dnt know what she's saying grin

Saka masters I hail una!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin70: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jjj
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
Alvin70:

I have be seeing your post you never still get car MR 20k weekly and 30k for Tokunbo lol � no hard feelings but you go they search for years and years
You're doing to others what you didn't want to be done to you

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
Victornezzar:

This man where have you been cheesy
My brother Canada no gree give ur boi visa oh, na the mata I dey on since
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
deedee44:

I took my offline customer to tinubu square today, fcmb headquarters and I was to take her back. I saw those parking spaces but I didn't look twice, I had to go and park at court of appeal. That Marina is too narrow to escape, in the process of escaping one will just speed enter one way, offense will now join offense lol
Old driver like you still dey fear Lagos island grin grin grin The fear of island is the beginning of wisdom]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Alvin70:

I have be seeing your post you never still get car MR 20k weekly and 30k for Tokunbo lol � no hard feelings but you go they search for years and years

Shots fired...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Victornezzar: 12:48am On Sep 14, 2019
ifyeez:
My brother Canada no gree give ur boi visa oh, na the mata I dey on since
So you sef Wan comot cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 14, 2019
A minute silence for a lost fellow... We lost One uber driver few mins ago this morning at admiraty way .he was hit and car destroyed by a fool .

Family man has dropped.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinavs9ja(m): 7:12am On Sep 14, 2019
Interesting

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 7:20am On Sep 14, 2019
chichiana:
A minute silence for a lost fellow... We lost One uber driver few mins ago this morning at admiraty way .he was hit and car destroyed by a fool .

Family man has dropped.
Hope you guys nabbed the f**l
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 14, 2019
Pics no gree load. Police took de idiot away

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 14, 2019
The man just packed car nd was about getting water to Clean car up from the well opposite KFC and chicken republic bfore one devil with honda (evil spirit) crushed the car beyond repair and dragged him up to some meters away
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 14, 2019
..o

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2019
Another victim

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2019
Hmmm... Dis is soh devastating, may God give his family the fortitude to bear dia lost.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2019
chichiana:
Another victim

From the look of the impact, the idiot go dey blast full speed for admiralty way? I'm sure na alcohol effect. How can you be speeding on Admiralty way? This is really painful.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2019
ifyeez:
Old driver like you still dey fear Lagos island grin grin grin The fear of island is the beginning of wisdom]
The only place I feel uncomfortable at in Lagos, even their traffic lights na set up. If you're moving slowly in traffic the light will just turn red above your head and you won't know. It happened to one Highlander in my front and they pounced on him
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2019
May God have mercy...

RIP to the hero
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2019
mrjaydee:

From the look of the impact, the idiot go dey blast full speed for admiralty way? I'm sure na alcohol effect. How can you be speeding on Admiralty way? This is really painful.

Worst of it. The guy has no single scrash on him. He just came out nd was even about fighting people around.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2019
izzou:

Check the android version and compare

I don't want you going from Sangotedo to Agbado for #1800 grin

Thanks and lol @ #1,800

What if it's now #18,000 grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2019
Epphy:

Thanks and lol @ #1,800

What if it's now #18,000 grin

You know that feeling cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2019
Hi hit and brought down a tree like 50 meters away and still went to where the man was beside his car. Crushed de car and killed him instantly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2019
chichiana:

Worst of it. The guy has no single scrash on him. He just came out nd was even about fighting people around.

My only anger is that the guy may be released.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2019
chichiana:
The man just packed car nd was about getting water to Clean car up from the well opposite KFC and chicken republic bfore one devil with honda (evil spirit) crushed the car beyond repair and dragged him up to some meters away

May his soul RIP
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:19am On Sep 14, 2019
izzou:

My only anger is that the guy may be released.

He will definitely go to court except the deceased victim allowed him to go which I don't think will happen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexzyy(m): 8:20am On Sep 14, 2019
Good morning everyone, please i will like to know if it's still advisable to go into uber/bolt business, I want to buy a car and drive it myself, And i don't know lagos road very well. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2019
Epphy:

He will definitely go to court except the deceased victim allowed him to go which I don't think will happen

Nigeria can be Nigeria sometimes

I pray justice is served. But then, the man can't be brought back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) ... (5751) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Nezzjnr, Gentlelife50(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.