Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,671 members, 7,948,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5082531 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (5790) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
northbird:
Seniors, the newbies can learn on how to cancel without damaging ratings or the rider being billed.
Cc: xana, pope , DeeDee, izzou, jaydee, chucsmoore, slamstanlee,
Don't let your cancellation rate go above a certain%, I can't remember again.. just say 30% to be safe
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Billiodollars:
If you registered for taxify in Lagos and you relocate to another city, can you still work there?
Yes. I have worked in Lagos and Ibadan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
mrjaydee:

Bro the cancellation I think shouldnt be more than 5%. Uber frowns at cancellations. For me if I accept a trip and the rider is going to let's say Ikorodu or Abule-egba at night[b] I usually convince the rider to cancel [/b]and order for another.
Too many riders cancellation can also make them block you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
stephenponti:

Bro I experienced this I took picture of damaged Handle, Picture of the new handle i bought, picture of The receipt, picture of the door as it was loosed to fix it. I sent it to uber yet Uber no pay.
Reply them that next time a rider spoils anything in your car, you will make them pay by all means possible then. They don't like drivers threatening their customers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bigdam:
04 corolla available for rental , 30k fee
2 verifiable guarantor , gated house is most important ,location ogba,agege, ojota , Anthony ,
Must be on all platforms WhatsApp/call 08132492726
Part of our fence just collapsed but the big gate is still there. Do I qualify? grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
deedee44:

Part of our fence just collapsed but the big gate is still there. Do I qualify? grin

angry

Yes, you do

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
izzou:

Is it near that place where those molue buses usually park?

Those council touts put that stuff sometime this year

God go save us las las grin

Lol, I know it's dia hand work, that's why I' didnt bother listening to them. That Allen/opebi own, if u see d way people r just falling into dia trap, dia's just no point trying to reason with an hungry men/soul's, all deh know is food! Food!! Food!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
So while I was waiting for my Ikeja request from God. He sent oshodi trip to me. After completing the trip, international airport trip came in and I drove to local airport. Got vi from airport
While I was going to the island I felt my brake was making a serious noise so I took the car to my mechanic. He noticed my brake pad done chop finish so he said I will need to change it and service my brake disc too. Na so all the money I made today end up for my mechanic hand o. Inside life
mistadayo:
Yesterday I just they do back to back trips. Today now just dry like dry season. I dey vi... God I need Ikeja trip ooo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
pope191:

Lol, I know it's dia hand work, that's why I' didnt bother listening to them. That Allen/opebi own, if u see d way people r just falling into dia trap, dia's just no point trying to reason with an hungry men/soul's, all deh know is food! Food!! Food!!!

One woman nearly killed one of those touts at that Allen roundabout
The woman turned and they blocked her. Na so mama match throttle. The rest was history ... grin

This Lagos ehnn grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
mistadayo:
So while I was waiting for my Ikeja request from God. He sent oshodi trip to me. After completing the trip, international airport trip came in and I drove to local airport. Got vi from airport
While I was going to the island I felt my brake was making a serious noise so I took the car to my mechanic. He noticed my brake pad done chop finish so he said I will need to change it and service my brake disc too. Na so all the money I made today end up for my mechanic hand o. Inside life

Chai sorry man. Na so e do me this week. From gear box to radio not working from it to my lock not locking the back doors. I just weak.

My mechanic just dey shine teeth untop my rubbers cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jemappelle1: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
Abeg I no fit type again.
Be sure to avoid the one way for touts and police. [/quote]

Thank you very much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jemappelle1: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Maax23:

There is no progress without struggle. It's inevitable for a JJC grin. I started like that too, and now I be master. My token of advice, don't get frustrated just see d struggle as learning stage with time you will get better. Ikeja, Yaba, surulere, Lagos island, Lekki and V.I best place for request

Thanks, I appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Car tracker seller reach out to me 08132492726
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
OmoOshodi:
if na uber just take the picture claim damages and smile later

Modified ...if not
Uber take a trip on uber and rope in the rider after the trip( throw away ur church mind... )
Bad people everywhere, Lol
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
People r wicked oo cheesy I'm inside this shomolu traffic and someone is still requesting Alagbado shocked how do I want to get dia nah!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
izzou:

The woman turned and they blocked her. Na so mama match throttle. The rest was history ... grin

This Lagos ehnn grin

grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
If you are on 3rdMB by adekunle.. join me I get can beer and smoke.. we cannot die like this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
You mean she turned on the roundabout n was still being harassed by the touts, pls wat was her offence, and did the touts jump off the road or wat?
izzou:

This Lagos ehnn grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
northbird:
You mean she turned on the roundabout n was still being harassed by the touts, pls wat was her offence, and did the touts jump off the road or wat?

Hahahaha Northbird! You dey ask questions sha!!! You look like these touts are your major fears while you're about to start this hustle.

Baba no fear... Na street guys like you. When e sup, if you be graduate na that time we go know because you suppose don see agidi tire back in the days.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
mrjaydee:
If you are on 3rdMB by adekunle.. join me I get can beer and smoke.. we cannot die like this

I don dey house jare... Local man did only 6 trips today and he's satisfied. I for come rush one.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
mrjaydee:

The traffic ehn
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
tojahh:

I don dey house jare... Local man did only 6 trips today and he's satisfied. I for come rush one.

I want to go home, no way and I don't want to sleep inside d car dis night.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bro, dey r very unreasonable pple, in my former life, I HV driven Mitsubishi vanl200, n dey disturb me a lot.if going to the north, through Edo state. these ones with long wooden studded with nail s, d guys @ ibilo , Edo state, n osara close to kogi state, mehn.
tojahh:

Hahahaha Northbird! You dey ask questions sha!!! You look like these touts are your major fears while you're about to start this hustle.

Baba no fear... Na street guys like you. When e sup, if you be graduate na that time we go know because you suppose don see agidi tire back in the days.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
One particular year, before you get to Ibilo, I was coming from Abuja going to Lagos, sighting them, they came into the road with their sticks studded with nails,

I saw them, n they knew I saw them too, I wondered how pple who didn't represent d Fg to harass pple on a federal highway.

I flashed them twice n held the full lights, was on speed on gear 4 or so n downshifted back to 3 and went back to 4 again, the van leaped forward again wt full speed, they all dropped their wooden sticks onto the road and cleared off. I climbed it with speed, my right back tyres was punctured .

I drove like that for about 10km ,before I saw a vulcanizer to repair it.

Local govt touts,Very unreasonable and unfortunate lot.
northbird:
Bro, dey r very unreasonable pple, in my former life, I HV driven Mitsubishi vanl200, n dey disturb me a lot.if going to the north, through Edo state. these ones with long wooden studded with nail s, d guys @ ibilo , Edo state, n osara close to kogi state, mehn.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
fasa199:
Neatly used Ehailing vehicle for sale

Asking price 1.1million asking price (slightly negotiable)

Car has never been repaired and engine is still new

grin cheesy cool
Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
northbird:

I drove like that for about 10km ,before I saw a vulcanizer to repair it.

Local govt touts,Very unreasonable and unfortunate lot.

Lagos own no level... Dem dey fear as you self dey fear. Just look them in the eye and handle the situation. That's all. Some you use gra gra. ... Others you use akonuche.

I sabi that Ibilo guys under mango tree after Oshomole village. Very anyhow people because na their village them dey.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
pope191:

Lol. I never sleep inside car before o. Wetin I dey find? Even if its 2am.... I must drive home or sleep in a friends' nearby or just go club go faji till day bright.

I no fit sleep for car walahi.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
pope191:

me am inside isolo traffic now for good 1hour watin man wan do

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:52am On Sep 21, 2019
northbird:
Pls how long did this induction take? Weeks or months, how long?

This is my 3rd month and I'm not yet fully inducted.
But already good to go.

Don't worry. 1 month is enough for you to blend.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:04am On Sep 21, 2019
tojahh:

Lol. I never sleep inside car before o. Wetin I dey find? Even if its 2am.... I must drive home or sleep in a friends' nearby or just go club go faji till day bright.

I no fit sleep for car walahi.

I just got home, I don't usually sleep in the car, unless its Friday or a day before my off and I find myself on the island, I'll just pass the night and do like 5k back to mainland, that 5k is for d day step down. But at the same time if I have pass d night in the car, I won't have been typing this, now I have to eat and before I sleep maybe 2 or 3.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by metrecube(m): 2:02am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by metrecube(m): 2:04am On Sep 21, 2019
metrecube:
https://www.nairaland.com/5428545/interstate-suv-car-available-hire
A good car for interstate transport business is available on hire purchase.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (5790) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Foodempire and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.