Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,924 members, 7,895,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4959311 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (5741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
Men Nigerians erh...after I done walker go my panel beater and another of my guy own... I sent price to him, he was now asking how much or what do i want him to do now(i.e how much should he pay) told. Him to pay the full amount he hit me from back.... The guy said tomorrow we go to his panel beater and the area they are is where mine is. Make obey follow like dundy...owner of the car is army, Las Las we do flex muscles...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olalekan90(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
Good evening house, pls does taxify inspection centers
open on saturdays?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Freshprince91:

That's the same amount i was earning with the building construction company i worked with for 2 years at ikoyi. They started with 40k, topped up after a year and half.
I did that work for 2 and half years (Mondays 7.45am to 6.30pm Saturday's evening, sometimes till 9pm)

But at the back end you are gaining experience, Abbi you no value experience nii grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Sup with all these owner partners wanting drivers that's stay in a particular area or location. My former partner stays in surgery, I stay in badore, his mechanic is in surulere, we got into and agreement and both parties adhere to it. I take the car to his mechanic if there is problems, I take it for servicing when it's due, I take if for inspection as agreed in the agreement. Your'all should stop all these driver must reside in sambisa forest where I reside else I wouldn't not give out the car.. .i mean even if driver leaves on the said area the car will take trips all round Lagos, and if driver wants to default he will default. Create systems that manages the partnership effectively,
**Car trackers.
***Agreement with lawyer seal
*** etc

Please let's think outside the box.

PS.. I notice there are more car available these days on the mainland, my question is are there more car owner turning up or drivers defaulting on the said agreement... These i need driver ads hardly pop up in the island and lekki environs

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
chucsmoore:
grin This is so me. I have done that countless times. A good man with a good heart in a world full of evil people. cheesy
As in Bro, we are only three. Me and you and one other person, we know ourselves.
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
What's the best strategy to profit from uber 20trips?
I meet a driver that said he wakes up very early on Monday and position in Kelli phase 1, he only accept short trips withing lekki phase 1, and makes sure he stays till he hit the 15trips then.. Then after that he starts positioning for long trips....which is working folks? Let's talk earning strategy-these is one of the reason the thread was formed

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
olalekan90:
open on saturdays?
No

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate.....I dropped a rider ...a man jumped inside my car before the rider closes the door claiming..local government staff.....I burst into laughter...and zoomed off with him still sitting there..."Oga where you dey go?"

Me: if craze dey your head na today I go comot am"

"Oga drop me there....wetin na"

Me: "You go learn lesson today"

" Oga just pack let me drop"

Me facing third mainland bridge with strong face

grin grin grin grin grin

Later dropped him at the tip of the bridge

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taskcompleteng: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
Good day everyone

My name is Ndubuisi,Newly registered with Taxify and uber, I reside in Akoka Am in need of a Car to drive on Uber.

I can deliver 20-25k weekly without story

I can be reach on 09075837511

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Perkins1: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
adsmaster:
I meet a driver that said he wakes up very early on Monday and position in Kelli phase 1, he only accept short trips withing lekki phase 1, and makes sure he stays till he hit the 15trips then.. Then after that he starts positioning for long trips....which is working folks? Let's talk earning strategy-these is one of the reason the thread was formed

For me... I don't really select trips but if by Wednesday I'm not on 15trips already, I blow empty to lekki and use the short trips to complete it twenty though depending on the time.

Then rest on Thursday. Friday I fall out by 6-7am and do a few school runs once I find myself on the island. No coning back till closing time 8pm.

Friday-Sundays are days I make my rental fee. Other days are for Me and a handful of maintenance. Na so my Oga Tojahh teach me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaidooo(m): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Is not mandatory, I can count the number of times I rate riders. Sometimes they provoke me and I will tell myself that this person will chop one start only to end trip and forget, maybe because it's not in my nature to pay back evil to evil.
Lol. Yeah. I fit relate. Carried one nasty babe in Lekki today. I still forget dash her one star. E pain me gan. One rude babe like that

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
OmoOshodi:
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate.....I dropped a rider ...a man jumped inside my car before the rider closes the door claiming..local government staff.....I burst into laughter...and zoomed off with him still sitting there..."Oga where you dey go?"

Me: if craze dey your head na today I go comot am"

"Oga drop me there....wetin na"

Me: "You go learn lesson today"

" Oga just pack let me drop"

Me facing third mainland bridge with strong face

grin grin grin grin grin

Later dropped him at the tip of the bridge
Lols cheesy
The guy go fear

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
adsmaster:

Your positioning matters a lot like the elders said. I completed my 20 trips this evening, should have done that since Wednesday but my brother had business meetings to attend and when he arrived this evening , my body no just wan gree enter road. I managed to, and found my way at Ligali Ayorinde, stayed there for 2 hours, no trip, I saw cars passing by me to pick up Mobil staffs on a 2.1x surge , i no just fit cry.
Did 18 trips already and i needed just 2 trips to attain the 3% commission. Trips no gree come, changed position to Landmark at Oniru, still no gbagaun. My phone started acting up. Chai! Who i offend today?
As i change position again go Muri okunola, a request came from KPMG headquarters going to Kofo Abayomi . On our way the lady was unsettled , all because she doesn't want her fare more than the 500 naira estimation she got. Imagine KPMG staff, I been think say dem dey pay them well well.
I no even mind her, na the 2 trips i needed to make the 3 % commission was all i was thinking about .
Dropped her off at one hotel and positioned at Mega plaza for 40 minutes, Uber no gree me trip and it was getting late (8.30pm).
Drove back to Fabac centre and set destination trip back to Maryland ,hoping i would get someone from KPMG or anyone on Bishop Aboyade Cole street heading home but Uber said i can't do that. WTF!
As i was brooding about the situation, a request came in from the same KPMG office to Oniru, i don't have a choice than to accept and round up the 3 % ,dropped her along hotel Tropicana and trip read 388 naira. Uber una fada..!!!!!.
I just vex go Eko hotel roundabout, carry 3 passengers going to iyana oworo (100 naira each). Tomorrow is another day.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 1:30am On Nov 02, 2019
Rubbiish:

Lols cheesy
The guy go fear
fear catch the guy o...I strong face dey follow am talk like say I dn dey expect him tey tey.....the guy liver cut for real....once u dn make mistake give dem audience... That's all they need

But if you bone ...dem go no say u sabi

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 1:36am On Nov 02, 2019
BAZ001:

This is Nigeria, where people feel entitled because they are paying for a service, they want to over use you.
if we all start telling stories you won't believe it
for examples

1. Rider asked me to come down and open her shop that the padlock is always hard. with command tune, had to do it.
2. Guy and babe asked me where dey can buy condom early morning, i took them to Pharmacy at Rita Lori, Surulere. guy brought out money dt i should go help buy condom. i said no ooh , d babe drop go buy am.
3. Guy in one hotel at Ikoyi asked me to go pick food at Awolowo road and bring to his hotel. no problem, brought the food got to the hotel and the next thing he called that i should bring to his Room up. Oga i just weak. (yeah d guy tipped me)
if i continue you will hear awkward stories.
Nothing wey local man no go use eye see for dis hustle ooo....naso i carry one woman wit her shaid(pikin) dis afternoon frm asokoro to kubwa(arab road)..she con sit down for back, i no even know say she dey breatfeed her pikin....as we reach one T junction na i say make i look my left and rite if moto dy cum before i join d lane, as i go turn rite to look...naso madame change em for me ooo...say i dey look her bobby(boobs)make i face front...naso i burst laugh ...my people naso dis woman chop groundnut scatter everywhere inside my moto....for my mind i jus dy pray to quick reach her destination and drop her ass asap.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 1:56am On Nov 02, 2019
peeps4u:
Just say all of us jare, only you understand yourself.

grin grin grin.. i wonder why dem still dy answer dis dude...someone dats frustrated...vetting is anger on dis platform wit some ridiculous arguments...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:19am On Nov 02, 2019
radautoworks:

I was being sarcastic

You don start! But you know say we love you sha that is why its hard for us to be angry with you.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:08am On Nov 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:

As in Bro, we are only three. Me and you and one other person, we know ourselves.
grin
That would be me grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2019
OmoOshodi:
Please Attention NIGHT CRAWLERS!!!!

IF YOU MUST DRIVE AT NIGHT BE EXTRA CAREFUL DECEMBER DON COME ALREADY!!!

GUYS ARE IN NEED OF MONEY TO FLEX
IF YOU MUST WORK AT NIGHT BE PREPARED TO BE ROBBED AT ANY TIME .....BE PREPARED IS THE WORD..... DON'T BE CAUGHT UNAWARE

DON'T DRAG WITH THEM
WE DON'T WANT TO WRITE RIP HERE

DON'T CARRY MORE THAN 1 GUY FOR NIGHT
GET A WHEEL SPANNER UNDER UR SIT

IF YOU CARRY MORE THAN ONE GUY FOR NIGHT AND THEY ARE NOT TALKING (SILENT) ONCE YOU SITE A POLICE CHECK POINT DRIVE TO THEM AND REQUEST THEY SEARCH EVERYBODY INCLUDING YOU.

DON'T ASK ME WHY I'M TELLING YOU THIS

MANY FILM HAPPENED OVER THIS WEEKEND

3 OF MY CLOSE GUYS WERE ROBBED AT KNIFE POINT ON DIFF OCCASIONS

THANK YOU.

Thanks fam!!!

Dunno why, I’ve always had a one mouth wheel spanned under my sit at night! But a friend adviced me to get an electric teaser for nights
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by berrydee: 7:49am On Nov 02, 2019
There are Honda Civic/City options available for rentage. And for those that want to own theirs in less than 18 months, their is Hire Purchase

Call or whatsapp 08027855518/08066151346

Happy Weekend
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2019
adsmaster:
Sup with all these owner partners wanting drivers that's stay in a particular area or location. My former partner stays in surgery, I stay in badore, his mechanic is in surulere, we got into and agreement and both parties adhere to it. I take the car to his mechanic if there is problems, I take it for servicing when it's due, I take if for inspection as agreed in the agreement. Your'all should stop all these driver must reside in sambisa forest where I reside else I wouldn't not give out the car.. .i mean even if driver leaves on the said area the car will take trips all round Lagos, and if driver wants to default he will default. Create systems that manages the partnership effectively,
**Car trackers.
***Agreement with lawyer seal
*** etc

Please let's think outside the box.

PS.. I notice there are more car available these days on the mainland, my question is are there more car owner turning up or drivers defaulting on the said agreement... These i need driver ads hardly pop up in the island and lekki environs

The car owner ideology is :big fish swallow little ones. They try to enslave fellow mainland person into picking a used car and paying high weekly for rental. Imagine a man telling someone I referred to him to pay 32k weekly on the platform. And the worse part is that he also is a driver.

Now On the driver side, most of them are naive and ignorant, they hear the “make 60k weekly on Uber” and fall for it. So after getting into an agreement , they find out how bad they f***d up. And want to f**k up their bosses back... breach of agreement .

Gbas Gbo’s every where.

Like I always say.... the highest rental should be 25k weekly.

If someone still dey give u 100k a month on the platform with your car in good shape. It’s bether than 30-35k, with car written off, and fights after.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kala11(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2019
I greet everyone in the house.

Pls elder, I need urgent advise on below

Kala11:
I'm a newbie, trying to complete my registration process with uber but got stocked at the bank details information where I had to supply Tax Verification Number (TIN) which I do not have. I keep getting *Required Field* while trying to submit.
How do I scale through this section as this as stalled my registration process.

Pls help a brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kala11(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2019
Yes they do.

Go to there surulere training centre then they will direct u to stadium for inspection.

olalekan90:
open on saturdays?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Perkins1: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2019
Kala11:
I greet everyone in the house.

Pls elder, I need urgent advise on below

Now we can answer you....

You don't have to trouble yourself with TIN, if you don't have it just coin any number and put it there. It works! Yes that how most of us did ours, don't be scared it won't have any effect on your remittances from uber.

Go ahead and do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4WrLUggvRs/?igshid=n6xmp7xhdy7v

Follow this Instagram page to get 50% off tinted permit documents. DM on IG to get started.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Bros....there are peak and off peak periods in this business..,20-25k is Wickedness to the car owner Kwanu..... December is the ultimate peak period...buy 2k fuel make 20-25k due to surge

I hope you buy one someday
Y1nka:

The car owner ideology is :big fish swallow little ones. They try to enslave fellow mainland person into picking a used car and paying high weekly for rental. Imagine a man telling someone I referred to him to pay 32k weekly on the platform. And the worse part is that he also is a driver.

Now On the driver side, most of them are naive and ignorant, they hear the “make 60k weekly on Uber” and fall for it. So after getting into an agreement , they find out how bad they f***d up. And want to f**k up their bosses back... breach of agreement .

Gbas Gbo’s every where.

If someone still dey give u 100k a month on the platform with your car in good shape. It’s bether than 30-35k, with car written off, and fights after.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2019
Y1nka:

Gbas Gbo’s every where.

For good or bad car? And who handles the repairs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2019
olalekan90:
open on saturdays?
yes.they do. Taxify inspection centres are not being operated by Taxify, they are privately run.

Check the one closest to your location . goodluck.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2019
Y1nka:

Gbas Gbo’s every where.

Nicely said sir

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:02am On Nov 02, 2019
angry

Rental argument loading.......

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2019
izzou:
angry

Rental argument loading.......
grin
Say your mind jor, are you for 25k or against?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 10:06am On Nov 02, 2019
Pls house, what do I need to do in this situation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (5741) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.