Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,146 members, 7,887,325 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:47 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4935105 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) ... (5737) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
izzou:

Go to their website

If you have the exact website abeg assist with it. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Felicity001:

If you have the exact website abeg assist with it. Thanks

https://partners.bolt.eu/driver-signup
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phemorinho(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Please my ogas in the house. I need someone that wants to give his/her car out for rental in Ibadan . I will remit weekly. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
presently at Jamrock Jamaican food,didn't know it was owned by radautoworks,this place is actually very nice and affordable ,but no menu to choose from ,they only had rice and different types of snacks ,but the setting and environment is top notch ,nice place take a girl to lol,they don't have ackhee that I wanted to eat,so I opted for this coconut snack,the hostess promised me they'd have a wider variety by Monday so I'll be back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lawrence3636: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pls elders in d house....is it only on fridays one can book for UBER information section? Abi can someone not bypass it.....pls am new but stuck at dat booking thingy...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
radautoworks:

Not necessarily. I refused any kind of assistance from my family for ten years even though I could have had anything I wanted. At one point I was even homeless for six months and never called home. I wanted to stand on my own two feet and the experience served me well.
It's not worth it
Family is family
Anyone not wanting help from family is just suffering his or herself for nothing

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
fabiano09:
presently at Jamrock Jamaican food,didn't know it was owned by radautoworks,this place is actually very nice and affordable ,but no menu to choose from ,they only had rice and different types of snacks ,but the setting and environment is top notch ,nice place take a girl to lol,they don't have ackhee that I wanted to eat,so I opted for this coconut snack,the hostess promised me they'd have a wider variety by Monday so I'll be back

what?? angry this is what happens when you stop paying attention. I was the head chef and i DEFINITELY made a large menu. There are also tv screens with visual menus.. did they not turn them on and where did my menus go??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
radautoworks:

what?? angry this is what happens when you stop paying attention. I was the head chef and i DEFINITELY made a large menu. There are also tv screens with visual menus.. did they not turn them on and where did my menus go??
they did,no tv menu,but I was watching a football match before I left,every other thing was top notch ,apart from the menu. Its strange asking for the price of foods or having to ask whats this or that,actually the girl said they had menus before but customers too them all away lol. P.s,This is the cleanest eatery in lagos,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Uber with their true surge. I waited for 20mins+ no request. Na taxifier carry me commot

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
fabiano09:

they did,no tv menu,but I was watching a football match before I left,every other thing was top notch ,apart from the menu. Its strange asking for the price of foods or having to ask whats this or that,actually the girl said they had menus before but customers too them all away lol. P.s,This is the cleanest eatery in lagos,

Thanks for the feedback. Will rectify menu issue. smiley

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mjosh1000:
The opay guy say make I bring all this info, there is no way I can give all this info to a stranger including bvn too
bro the same guy help me but I didn't drop my bvn and am registered already and getting paid
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
See details of what They need below.

Then take picture of you DL front and back side
Picture of your car

Just charted the guy now

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Men don dey port to OCAR with speed oh!!

I ain't joining yet, till I begin to experience significant increase in my waiting time before a request comes in.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
adsmaster:

Picture of your car

Just charted the guy now
okay bro the same guy help me to register and I didn't send my Bvn
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
Abeg who is available... Come and pick me from Mowe to Berger. grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
chucsmoore:
if care is not taken this Opay people will take over our Economy. There should be some sorts of restrictions. Don't underestimate d Chinese cheesy
Which economy abeg, una get?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
adsmaster:

Picture of your car

Just charted the guy now

Do they accept temporary DL please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
ofime123:
Please when did you get your payment in your wallet.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
skillip:
Are you guys sure Opay is not bugging this bolt App? Did a trip from Ikoyi to 2 different places on the mainland, trip ended at 2k4. #cardtrip. When the lady asked if I could take her back , I told her to change it to cash, at the end it came to N900. I check app, it was even lesser #400, the lady was surprised and gave me 2k5. they can collect their percentage from my #900.

Same thing happened to me yesterday, did a trip from adedosu St off ijaiye road to banana island when I ended trip it was showing 900 naira had to use estimate. I didn't bother to do a price review make them take 15% from the 900 naira. Had these same issue last week I go review naaa so them collect there 20% from the reviewed price

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
peeps4u:

Do they accept temporary DL please?

Mr. Peeps you wan begin wear faze cap and ear piece?grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
tojahh:

Mr. Peeps you wan begin wear faze cap and ear piece?grin

LOL
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
adsmaster:

Same thing happened to me yesterday, did a trip from adedosu St off ijaiye road to banana island when I ended trip it was showing 900 naira had to use estimate. I didn't bother to do a price review make them take 15% from the 900 naira. Had these same issue last week I go review naaa so them collect there 20% from the reviewed price
it is well. Na to pray not to meet a mean rider, otherwise n.a. battle of Musanga.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
To the night gang, go and position at eko hotels in the next maybe 2hrs.. Afrimma Awards going on. I've been doing lekki to eko hotel since.

International man is tired and closed for the day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
skillip:
it is well. Na to pray not to meet a mean rider, otherwise n.a. battle of Musanga.

Bro you are right. I have made up my mind that if rider no free pay that amount naaa to carry the thing wey them put for my booth make i deliver to her go bolt office straight because have made up my mind say naaa bolt go rectify Las Las, because it very annoying. Naaa Linda ikeji house I go self

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
mrjaydee:
To the night gang, go and position at eko hotels in the next maybe 2hrs.. Afrimma Awards going on. I've been doing lekki to eko hotel since.

Post your earning make we see now grin So that men go dey motivated

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enano2baba(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Good evening seniors. Please is bolt's commission 15 or 20 percent?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
Enano2baba:
Good evening seniors. Please is bolt's commission 15 or 20 percent?

20% Bolt

Uber 25% ~ 3%

OCar 15%

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
brogxy:
Please when did you get your payment in your wallet.
the next day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
ofime123:
Kindly help with his phone number.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
mrjaydee:

grin grin

For the night drivers dem kill huna broda on night duty carry him coro,,be careful

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 12:55am On Nov 24, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin

For the night drivers dem kill huna broda on night duty carry him coro,,be careful

RIP DAMNNNNNNNN
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Heykayxx(m): 1:08am On Nov 24, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin

..and you found this painful situation funny? Or is the emoji an error?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) ... (5737) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.