Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,772 members, 7,930,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:42 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5044974 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) ... (5758) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
djwdiamond:
I accepted all 26 request that came through. Even the ones that rider cancelled I accepted all. This acceptance rate has been on 94% since I completed 10 trips, now I've done 16 trips extra but it's still on 94%. When it's 9pm now they will cancel it and tell me that I didn't complete the campaign. Same thing they did last week and didn't give the 4K after all the works. Taxify/Bolt promotions are scams!
Lol, check very well there should be one or two driver did not respond.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
mrjaydee:
Today was sweet and crazy.

Sweet: earnings made sense.
Crazy: I was to pick up a rider in an highbrow estate in lekki. This Overzealous security was definitely on his period cos he was so rude and arrogant.

I reach gate and parked by visitors parking. I called rider and she called the gate. Na so the security dey do "open your booth" I saw the way he slammed the uber driver infront of me. I warned him when he was coming for mine not to bang the booth.

The guy banged the booth I heard (broken sound). The speed I take come down.. even Usain bolt go fear.

2secs everywhere burst. I wanted to slap him but I changed it to blow.. next thing the guy fall.. see blood like Tap. To cut the long story I no fit ask for money for repair of the booth, the guy sef no fit ask me for hospital money.

My rider gave me rope to tie my booth.

Morale of the story: anger no good..what if the guy die?

Chai!
Nobody opens my trunk, except me.
Even my wife dare not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

Even my wife dare not.

Seriously??

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
mrjaydee:

Crazy: I was to pick up a rider in an highbrow estate in lekki. This Overzealous security was definitely on his period cos he was so rude and arrogant.

Chai!

I for dey bring beans an bread for you on a daily for Kirikiri nagrin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2019

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
tojahh:

I for dey bring beans an bread for you on a daily for Kirikiri nagrin

U no even say rice and chicken....wicked man.

Anyways I will be at elegushi beach tomorrow if you dey around . Whisky on me. Offer open for the house

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
guys please I am on trip , Lekki to Ikorodu and uber says I have reached driving time limit, what can I do? only the option to go offline is here.... what will happen to my trip if press offline?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
djwdiamond:
I accepted all 26 request that came through. Even the ones that rider cancelled I accepted all. This acceptance rate has been on 94% since I completed 10 trips, now I've done 16 trips extra but it's still on 94%. When it's 9pm now they will cancel it and tell me that I didn't complete the campaign. Same thing they did last week and didn't give the 4K after all the works. Taxify/Bolt promotions are scams!

Sorry boss, same tin here... Yesterday I do saw 3 drivers decline, I didn't understand, but I brace up and did 13 trips today, didn't get pass 93%

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
mrjaydee:

U no even say rice and chicken....wicked man.

Anyways I will be at elegushi beach tomorrow if you dey around . Whisky on me. Offer open for the house

I fit play enter sha. With my oven lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mystical888:
Hello house,

Please who is available for offline trip on sunday.
We want to attend an event at Marine beach Apapa from Ikorodu.

If you're game please reach me for further details.

Hi, have you secure any driver yet. just seen your post now,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
SHOOPSYN:
guys please I am on trip , Lekki to Ikorodu and uber says I have reached driving time limit, what can I do? only the option to go offline is here.... what will happen to my trip if press offline?
Nothing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:29am On Dec 29, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

Even my wife dare not.

Na dead body or obia you put inside?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2019
mrjaydee:

I reach gate and parked by visitors parking. I called rider and she called the gate. Na so the security dey do "open your booth" I saw the way he slammed the uber driver infront of me. I warned him when he was coming for mine not to bang the booth.

The guy banged the booth I heard (broken sound). The speed I take come down.. even Usain bolt go fear.

2secs everywhere burst. I wanted to slap him but I changed it to blow.. next thing the guy fall.. see blood like Tap. To cut the long story I no fit ask for money for repair of the booth, the guy sef no fit ask me for hospital money.

My rider gave me rope to tie my booth.

Chai!
Mr Mike Tyson when you saw him do that to sb you should have come down to open and close your booth yourself. Situations that should have been avoided, what if you’d landed in police station and charge for assault.

Let’s all try to avoid problem.

Happy Sunday to everyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Lol, some over zealous drivers will.
I am yet to hit 40 sef, through I have been off an on
That one n.a. die gradually, it will just happen suddenly, you will be forming hard work over your health.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2019
Resolve pls

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2019
dapotemi:
Abeg make Una help me DISTURB and FRUSTRATE this broke rider. Number is 09098613693
Took him within Admiralty on Friday, very short trip like 6 mins cash is 800 because he was owing 400 b4. The next tin is I want to transfer, immediately I knew he wants to play smart and I was READY. Gave him my acct no. The next tin is oh my zenith app is havin issue, let me try GT app, later he said there is network issue on that one too. I knew he wanted to be half smart. I told him I must collect money before I leave here o, na so one trip enter and surge na like 3.0; called rider and na mainland, toward my destination and it's already almost 9pm. Had to leave d scammer, tho he collected my acct no and promise to transfer but till now I never see 800 naira o. Abeg make Una use call kill am #Uber
So you know what he was up to with all indications you still left him to go without collecting your money even after you’ve said you must collect your money before leaving and because of the greed of 3.0 surge you left without being paid.
Guy OYO is your case.

Nobody will call him, report him to the platform admin that’s the only advice I’ve for you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2019
dapotemi:
Abeg make Una help me DISTURB and FRUSTRATE this broke rider. Number is 09098613693
Took him within Admiralty on Friday, very short trip like 6 mins cash is 800 because he was owing 400 b4. The next tin is I want to transfer, immediately I knew he wants to play smart and I was READY. Gave him my acct no. The next tin is oh my zenith app is havin issue, let me try GT app, later he said there is network issue on that one too. I knew he wanted to be half smart. I told him I must collect money before I leave here o, na so one trip enter and surge na like 3.0; called rider and na mainland, toward my destination and it's already almost 9pm. Had to leave d scammer, tho he collected my acct no and promise to transfer but till now I never see 800 naira o. Abeg make Una use call kill am #Uber
don't stress your self since its uber just report the trip to uber they will even pay u more

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 9:18am On Dec 29, 2019
Felicity001:

So you know what he was up to with all indications you still left him to go without collecting your money even after you’ve said you must collect your money before leaving and because of the greed of 3.0 surge you left without being paid.
Guy OYO is your case.

Nobody will call him, report him to the platform admin that’s the only advice I’ve for you.

Greed! Do you know the definition of that? I think you have a prob.. let me ask you a question? If you're on rental and you need to collect 800 naira ( of which 400 is just your own) from a rider and you got a trip that will give you about 7k, pls what would you do? I think I already know your answer; stay with the 800 naira rider and start throwing punches and by the end of the week, you will package stories for your partner. I think this is d reason no one has given you a car, once they rate you they must have notice something very weird, your lack of SENSE...
Even if I did not get a good trip I will still let him go, because I don't FIGHT, I have much to lose, a 2 million worth of vehicle and a name to protect. That's wisdom. Obviously you no get am. I brought it here because I just felt what he did wasn't right.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2019
ofime123:
don't stress your self since its uber just report the trip to uber they will even pay u more

Sure I will, I just wan punish the guy, he never wanted to pay for that trip. That alone vex me. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2019
Felicity001:

Guy OYO is your case.

Bros u won't understand, its not greed, but game of mind... Riders do dis a lot, once then know u have request, deh start doing that nonsense of bad network. I had issue with 2 girls on Friday, after end of trip, deh were abt to pay m 2k and one of dem said they will need cash inside d mall, they should transfer... I object, by telling dem u didn't tell me u girls r going to transfer, but its OK! On d condition I'll receive alert before alighting. The loud mouth out of d two get into action, blah blah did I ask dem if its transfer, dis dat, she does transfer and drivers that doesn't want transfer tells her from the onset. She gave me cash and said "I only pity you, don't think you r stubborn". Me, just roll eyes and look away, while I wait for my 1 star.

On the other hand I'll let go of 800 for a 3. Surge boss, its not greed, but knowing dat which is important.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2019
peeps4u:

I think the analysis was done here recently and it was shown thar uber is slightly better. But i'm of the view of sticking to a platform one is comfortable with so one meets the bonus on time and lower commission rates. Just have other platforms by the side and switch incase the darling platform misbehaves.

My own opinion.

BTW, I still need a car for rental.

Good morning and good day everyone.

Were u finally able to chat with Gazzuzz about the car swap u talked about?

By ending of January I should have another tokunbo civic ready to go ... hit me up every now and than for updates

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2019
dapotemi:

Greed! Do you know the definition of that? I think you have a prob.. let me ask you a question? If you're on rental and you need to collect 800 naira ( of which 400 is just your own) from a rider and you got a trip that will give you about 7k, pls what would you do? I think I already know your answer; stay with the 800 naira rider and start throwing punches and by the end of the week, you will package stories for your partner. I think this is d reason no one has given you a car, once they rate you they must have notice something very weird, your lack of SENSE...
Even if I did not get a good trip I will still let him go, because I don't FIGHT, I have much to lose, a 2 million worth of vehicle and a name to protect. That's wisdom. Obviously you no get am. I brought it here because I just felt what he did wasn't right.

Lol. Truth is truly a bitter pile to swallow, just see how you’re fuming because I told you the truth. Lolzzz.

Brother, it’s sunday plus I don’t exchange words with people weather on SM or one on one. Since you claim to have wisdom why did you bring your personal issue here on social media for people to help you with? Your little sense should’ve told you to let go and move on since you have a lot to save. Will calling h/h make them pay you? Or you buy airtime for anybody to make call? Abi any body dey follow you chop ur money wey u dey hustle come out? Oh ok! You’re balancing to me?

Guy pack well.

And for your info... in fact let me stop here because you can’t make me act like the little kid which you are.

If you like quote me 10x I’ll just be laughing at your stupid wisdom without a single response.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2019
dapotemi:

Kilode ba yi! Boss we should learn to tolerate and over look somethings, u don vex finish o.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2019
Chuwaa:

Run as fast as Elijah before the rains and the storm meet you.

Bros please explain and probably offer alternatives at same budget. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2019
Felicity001:

Guy OYO is your case.

Lol greed for 3.0 surge on a 30km or more journey? E be like say bomb dey your head. So you expected him to fight for 800 and lose a potential 10k ba.

Dapotemi no need to bother the house with issues like this. Uber will pay you. It’s those raga muffins on bolt we are after.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2019
dru23:

By ending of January I should have another tokunbo civic ready to go ... hit me up every now and than for updates

Boss what other deal do you have.. I need something on a low by January ending.. was contemplating peoguot 306 RHD but some1 up there said I should run for my life embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2019
pope191:

Bros u won't understand, its not greed, but game of mind... Riders do dis a lot, once then know u have request, deh start doing that nonsense of bad network. I had issue with 2 girls on Friday, after end of trip, deh were abt to pay m 2k and one of dem said they will need cash inside d mall, they should transfer... I object, by telling dem u didn't tell me u girls r going to transfer, but its OK! On d condition I'll receive alert before alighting. The loud mouth out of d two get into action, blah blah did I ask dem if its transfer, dis dat, she does transfer and drivers that doesn't want transfer tells her from the onset. She gave me cash and said "I only pity you, don't think you r stubborn". Me, just roll eyes and look away, while I wait for my 1 star.

On the other hand I'll let go of 800 for a 3. Surge boss, its not greed, but knowing dat which is important.
Nice approach there bro, but if you’d left them to go maybe because you got a request of what ever surge/soji, how about you encounter a bigger problem with the new rider probably because of the soji and the rider also refused to pay. And the trend goes on and on simply because of high surge request. At the end of the day don’t you think you could be ban or even worst encounter a big problem?

Surge will come and go but d work will still remain. besides you’ve 7days to raise money for your partner so dont let anybody deceive you that it only soji that will help you complete your weekly payment, ok, if soji no dey you no go complete your weekly payment abi?

That guy is greedy abeg let’s tell ourselves the truth. Such greed will make one run into trouble they never bargain for.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2019
Felicity001:

Lol. Truth is truly a bitter pile to swallow, just see how you’re fuming because I told you the truth. Lolzzz.

Brother, it’s sunday plus I don’t exchange words with people weather on SM or one on one. Since you claim to have wisdom why did you bring your personal issue here on social media for people to help you with? Your little sense should’ve told you to let go and move on since you have a lot to save. Will calling h/h make them pay you? Or you buy airtime for anybody to make call? Abi any body dey follow you chop ur money wey u dey hustle come out? Oh ok! You’re balancing to me?

Guy pack well.

And for your info... in fact let me stop here because you can’t make me act like the little kid which you are.

If you like quote me 10x I’ll just be laughing at your stupid wisdom without a single response.

Ode, you're helping me..you should help yourself by getting a car first, a simple task of getting a car you can't fulfill and yet you want to help me. Continue to beg for a car first, obviously you won't be able to pay rental as u lack SENSE. Idiot saying he doesn't exchange word, like some said, bomb dey your head ode.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2019
kodred:

Lol greed for 3.0 surge on a 30km or more journey? E be like say bomb dey your head. So you expected him to fight for 800 and lose a potential 10k ba.

Dapotemi no need to bother the house with issues like this. Uber will pay you. It’s those raga muffins on bolt we are after.
I understand bro that’s you I called it greed because after he has eaten his cake he still want to have it back.

Why bother people or thinking to punish the rider when he knows the best way to approach the matter and get his money back? Abi u na Uber wey go pay an him money ni

The guy just want to pursue two rabbit and catch the both. That’s is an act of greed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

send me pic of the mondeo

Boss I need the pics too.. don’t know what it looks like.. I cc . You ealeir. I just need a good deal that’s on budget
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2019
0taPiaPia:

Boss what other deal do you have.. I need something on a low by January ending.. was contemplating peoguot 306 RND but some1 up there said I should run for my life embarassed

If something pops up, I let u know .. January is usually slow for me and cars cost small around January...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) ... (5758) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.