Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,666 members, 7,930,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:52 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5044373 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) ... (5758) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
chucsmoore:
While fixing it

Bro, can you do a little review about your car?
How many hours does it grind for daily, can the car travel around 7days a week at a stretch?
How is the fuel consumption like ?
Coro & Civic boys dey always gross 12k with 3k fuel, how e own be?
One of my street brother is about to take the leap of faith with this kind come February 2020 .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
timilehing:
Congratulations Bro
It is good to look for alternative ways as data business is not as rosy as before. I joined the train in August
Naxo ooo, all way joined together.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Felicity001:

Wow! Congratulations brotherly, more blessings.
Pls drive carefully oooh Lagos drivers no dey smile oooh

BTW, 03@1.3 and one dude was asking for 3.6m on hp simply because it 06. I just com tire. gringrin
I even want to test run in Abeokuta with Opay small fes, Lagos dey fear me. Las las maybe i will run to Abuja.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

congrats, clear pic of the numbers on the top so i can appreciate the car more
You mean you wantu see it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
shollywendy1:

The Almighty God shall uplift u thru the car.
Those Local govt and airport tout's plan toward ur car shall not prosper.
Welcome on-board." Mabrouk" (congrats).
Amen oooo....mai dey be like breeze for their eyes grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Bosses, i want to ask another question...i will be asking a lot since I'm just about joining you guys. Please, why do i see drivers complaining about hold-ups....i think it's best for us as fares will be increasing the more we are delayed, or am i getting it wrong? Cos me for kuku like to dey sleep for the holdup make money dey increase ooo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Freshprince91:

Bro, can you do a little review about your car?
How many hours does it grind for daily, can the car travel around 7days a week at a stretch?
How is the fuel consumption like ?
Coro & Civic boys dey always gross 12k with 3k fuel, how e own be?
One of my street brother is about to take the leap of faith with this kind come February 2020 .
Toyota Camry is a good car, it comes with alot of space for sitting and relaxation. It is not rugged and strong like Coro. The suspension from ground is not high therefore making it low. It isnt friendly with Roads filled with potholes and bumps. Fuel consumption is not bad, I spend 5k daily on fuel to make 15k on average. The car works minimum of 10-8 hours daily. At most 15hours. I take out 1 or 2 days to rest the Car and myself. It is not too expensive to maintain. It's actually a sweet Car if you are not on rental.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Guys be careful tonight if you are working around lekki/ikoyi/Vi.

I picked up some "marlians" from jakande area enroute Eko hotel. On my way back cos of traffic I used the alternative route. Lo and behold as I was navigating the bad spot of yesufu abiodun street na so some men try to jump me.

Meanwhile I rolled down my glass cos i needed air..next thing na gun i see.

In that split second i didnt hesitate... I reversed, revved my car and face the guy with the gun. Honestly I don't know how or why I did it. I hit his back with my side mirror and i just bent down my head speeding away.

I stopped at silverfox. Omo local man has retired for the day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
chucsmoore:
Toyota Camry is a good car, it comes with alot of space for sitting and relaxation. It is not rugged and strong like Coro. The suspension from ground is not high therefore making it low. It isnt friendly with Roads filled with potholes and bumps. Fuel consumption is not bad, I spend 5k daily on fuel to make 15k on average. The car works minimum of 10-8 hours daily. At most 15hours. I take out 1 or 2 days to rest the Car and myself. It is not too expensive to maintain. It's actually a sweet Car if you are not on rental.

Hope i haven't messed up, i told them to help me increase it small today ooo...but just small....cos the way it was hitting ground around our Alakuko/Kola area this morning, it was touching my heart.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
mrjaydee:

I picked up some "marlians" from jakande area enroute Eko hotel. On my way back cos of traffic I used the alternative route. Lo and behold as I was navigating the bad spot of yesufu abiodun street na so some men try to jump me.

In that split second i didnt hesitate... I reversed revved my car and face the guy with the gun. Honestly I don't know how or why I did it. I hit his back with my side mirror and i just bent down my head speeding away.

Chaiii....baba goan sleep and thank God ooo....see New Year for front.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
09062210856. Available on whatsapp and telegram

Will be expecting to hear from you.

Thanks and good night

bis12:

I have a car for rentals. Drop your contact . Let us talk.

quote author=peeps4u post=85356954]

Drop your questions here, he and others that use it will answer you. You know he's just taking up the car, he might not be in a better position to answer you.

But know this, big daddy is one of the ideal cars for this job, so dont be apprehensive about it.

BTW, I still need a car for rental
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
bigiyaro:
jezz, u just read my mind, since the 2006/7 corolla is some what over hyped hence over priced, big daddy was on my mind but..... I tink u have cleared my doubts about the car, am starting by Jan by God's grace in abuja.

Plenty good luck I wish you bro.

Please, request for VIN of any vehicle u want to buy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
DonJoeSneh:
Bosses, i want to ask another question...i will be asking a lot since I'm just about joining you guys. Please, why do i see drivers complaining about hold-ups....i think it's best for us as fares will be increasing the more we are delayed, or am i getting it wrong? Cos me for kuku like to dey sleep for the holdup make money dey increase ooo.

LOL, assuming you spend a whole day on a trip in hold up? Can you make what you will make with plenty trips without traffic?

What you earn per minute in hold up isnt worth it bro.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Bro, you seem a bold man.

Sorry to ask, were u ever in military?

Are u from Niger Delta Creek?

mrjaydee:

In that split second i didnt hesitate... I reversed, revved my car and face the guy with the gun. Honestly I don't know how or why I did it. I hit his back with my side mirror and i just bent down my head speeding away.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
DonJoeSneh:

Hope i haven't messed up, i told them to help me increase it small today ooo...but just small....cos the way it was hitting ground around our Alakuko/Kola area this morning, it was touching my heart.

I think his is muscle camry.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
shollywendy1:

Plenty, depending on which route u wan follow. See forget google or uber map.
Nigeria- niger ( through zaria)
Nigeria- chad ( through yobe)
Nigeria- benin (through badagry or ijoko)
Nigeria - cameroun. But na that nigeria - niger sure pass. Zinder- agadez- maradi/ duruku straight to benghazi( libya)-tripoli
Finally, libya to italy through mediterrian sea.
I repeat , dont use google / uber map oooooo.
Hahaaaaaa
Wait! You don attempt to run away plenty times before? grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cc eyinola. This info might be helpful.

chucsmoore:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
DonJoeSneh:
Guys, i finally got a Camry 2003 toks for 1.3m after tireless wakaing all over Lagos. Now waiting for this man to gimme my Driver's Licence, started the processing since November 18th so i can join you guys quickly on the streets to make this money.

Nice one baba. I can see your pfp money is working grin congrats
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Freshprince91:

grin grin You should give stand up comedy a try.
To buttress the location that newbie should avoid ,please add Bariga to the list, that place wan use traffic kill me this afternoon, if to say I know I for stay back for island jeje .
He should be very careful around Marina, TBS, Broadstreet ,Ajegunle and do not pack your car anyhow at ikoyi, those towing mofos have opened banks on Uber /taxify drivers .
Maybe in my next life grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
chillex8:

After charging over #50,000 as commission for last week's fares, Uber has Reconsidered me for 3% commission once again.

Uber for president grin

Omo this Uber 3% is best Christmas gift ever. Thank God for Soji, last week was the best. I never experred it grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
peeps4u:

LOL, assuming you spend a whole day on a trip in hold up? Can you make what you will make with plenty trips without traffic?

What you earn per minute in hold up isnt worth it bro.
Oh, now i get. A little bit of here and there.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
peeps4u:

I think his is muscle camry.
Oh, na big man.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
lexylexy:

Nice one baba. I can see your pfp money is working grin congrats
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mykeolinks: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
DonJoeSneh:
Dondiddy so you dy reach here too? All the way from DDD... The hustle is real... keep it up bro... I just dy download all the vital info here and thinking if I should take the leap of faith
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mykeolinks:

Dondiddy so you dy reach here too? All the way from DDD... The hustle is real... keep it up bro... I just dy download all the vital info here and thinking if I should take the leap of faith
Boss, na here be HQ ooo....any info wey yu no see here no exist.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigiyaro(m): 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
peeps4u:

Plenty good luck I wish you bro.

Please, request for VIN of any vehicle u want to buy.
I will do just that, thank you very much Sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
Babadee1900:
Government needs to do more in the area of drug usage/abuse among the youth.

Picked two girls yesterday around 11pm, they were going to the club, the moment they entered into the car, I knew I am in for a show.

These girls cant complete a sentence without drooling, from their conversation I learnt they just used codeine before leaving the house.

Babe 1: Babyyyyyyyyy you don come bad now ooo, you don good pass me for smoke chai. As you they puff am I just they look you

Babe 2: *laughs hysterically*..Babes no try me now o, I don turn Don, as e be now sef if I never smoke I no go fit eat.......

....and the conversation continues

Had one guy too that was shaking his head and scratching his body non stop.

Wahala they.

My brother we saw these trend 4 years ago, me and my friend. We even concluded that anybody that sets up a rehabilitation center/clinic will make money big time. These generations are drug addict.

These culture was promoted by artist like olamide with his song- science student

Then follows another song titled -codeine diet

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
DonJoeSneh:

Hold-up is a killer and is not worth. The rate at which your fuel burns and the precious time wasting far exceeds the rate at which your money increases. Let's me do some calculation for you:
Uber charges 8naira per mins in my state. Which is cheaper than phone call

Imagine you are heading to a destination with a trip cost of N1000 and you spent 12 hours in hold. Your estimate at the end of the journey will be :

Time spent at hold up :12x60x8= N5760
Normal cost of trip N1000

Estimated total cost paid by rider N1000+ N5760= N6760

Uber will charge you 25 % . you will be left with

N 5070. That's the money you earn for the entire day.

Now, do you know how much fuel you will burn for keeping your engine running for 12 hours with ac turn on? You will take peanut home after subtracting fuel money.

You might say this scenario will likely not happen i'm just trying to make you understand how much you are losing on every minutes you spent on hold up.

Now compare it will someone who works hitched free for that 12 hours.

Also the STRESS of hold up is not worth it. Trust me you will never like it. If you are using manual car your doctor will be your best friend.

Some riders use this phrase " my money will be counting" as an excuse to waste drivers time. Its drivers time that is actually wasting.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 12:01am On Dec 31, 2019
So Marlians have been let loose tonight, I saw them in eko hotels scattered everywhere Like dirt. You can tell the difference between the people that came to lodge in the hotel and those that came for the show....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 12:04am On Dec 31, 2019
adsmaster:
So Marlians have been let loose tonight, I saw them in eko hotels scattered everywhere Like dirt. You can tell the difference between the people that came to lodge in the hotel and those that came for the show....

Ghosh I just can't stand them and the Marlians movement. Youths,teens trapped in the web of ignorance,no wisdom and drug addiction.

PS.. They have another set called the Titian's crazy generation

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 12:07am On Dec 31, 2019
lograr:

Hold-up is a killer and is not worth. The rate at which your fuel burns and the precious time wasting far exceeds the rate at which your money increases. Let's me do some calculation for you:
Uber charges 8naira per mins in my state. Which is cheaper than phone call

Imagine you are heading to a destination with a trip cost of N1000 and you spent 12 hours in hold. Your estimate at the end of the journey will be :

Time spent at hold up :12x60x8= N5760
Normal cost of trip N1000

Estimated total cost paid by rider N1000+ N5760= N6760

Uber will charge you 25 % . you will be left with

N 5070. That's the money you earn for the entire day.

Now, do you know how much fuel you will burn for keeping your engine running for 12 hours with ac turn on? You will take peanut home after subtracting fuel money.

You might say this scenario will likely not happen i'm just trying to make you understand how much you are losing on every minutes you spent on hold up.

Now compare it will someone who works hitched free for that 12 hours.

Also the STRESS of hold up is not worth it. Trust me you will never like it. If you are using manual car your doctor will be your best friend.

Some riders use this phrase " my money will be counting" as an excuse to waste drivers time. Its drivers time that is actually wasting.
Wow! Thanks for this great insight. Now i understand better. I've always tot it runs faster than that oooo...see me planning to carry mt dey sleep for hold up. Thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 12:09am On Dec 31, 2019
adsmaster:

Ghosh I just can't stand them and the Marlians movement. Youths,teens trapped in the web of ignorance,no wisdom and drug addiction.

PS.. They have another set called the Titian's crazy generation
Those Titans are the worst dumbs ever...shey marlians will still tell you they are a lover of the music....I wonder what those Titans are aiming in their life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) ... (5758) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird, emadamysy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.