Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,395 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4935246 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) ... (5737) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Romeo3:
go and do a search of sexylassie on Google before you quote me again.

Ok..after that what?washed dick sucker)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:

Are you minding the shameless criminal.
He defrauded Andrew almost 100k, defrauded Gazzuzz.
Also in Combo with his partner in crime, Ogunvic, defrauded nairalanders during the Peugeot 407/406 saga.

If anybody were to condemn that girl, definitely not the yellow-pawpawed Romanus.
Pukes again
like I told the other idiot before you, if I have ever defrauded may I not see the rising sun tomorrow, else may everything I've passed thru that you think you are mocking me about, happen to you in the same way, but in more severity.

I chose to not talk about these things till the time was right. I'm not stupid

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
sexylassie:

Ok..after that what?washed dick sucker)

Resume for the night. Abi Wetin remain?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
sexylassie:

Everything is a man vs woman war, the world is bigger than that.

Come to think of it, how many men pic have been posted here after committing the same act, the reality is many of you are scared to confront your felow men who defrauded you.

You're getting it wrong ma

I don't know if you've been following this thread, but we do put in a lot of effort in searching for our "sweat" from scammers

First, we bombard with calls, and when it's unfruitful, we dig deep grin grin

There was a woman that scammed a driver here and she never paid till today. There are men too. The reason is because their numbers have no presence on the internet. I have a number that scammed me till today and I can't find her

So it's not about males being scared of males. It's just an unfortunate girl that, despite having all her info on the internet, decided to do the crime

I hope you'll be here when another lady scams a driver, and we won't have anything on her

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
Romeo3:
Resume for the night. Abi Wetin remain?

Aren't you the one who is suppose to resume to suck washed dick? Go codedruns go create your CV, sbeg no disturb me.

I have just closed from work, I need to get home, take a bath and sleep off,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Romeo3:
until you stop peddling false info, e no go better for you. You will never see good in your life. Write it down

Consequences.
All the above listed are your portion, I'm not interested in any of them please. Just go away from me frustrated man boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigiyaro(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Gentlelife50:
Yeah, was he the one that wanted to light something? Let him call her then grin
na so, he who wanted to should do the calling.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
sexylassie:

Aren't you the one who is suppose to resume to suck washed dick? Go codedruns go create your CV, sbeg no disturb me.

we know una way. grin

Have a "job" paying you less than 100k monthly

Use an iPhone 11
Afford expensive shit
Live in high brow areas
Take uber to and from work daily

Just to mention a few... "work" kill you there.

We know una way grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
izzou:

You're getting it wrong ma

I don't know if you've been following this thread, but we do put in a lot of effort in searching for our "sweat" from scammers

First, we bombard with calls, and when it's unfruitful, we dig deep grin grin

There was a woman that scammed a driver here and she never paid till today. There are men too. The reason is because their numbers have no presence on the internet. I have a number that scammed me till today and I can't find her

So it's not about males being scared of males. It's just an unfortunate girl that, despite having all her info on the internet, decided to do the crime

I hope you'll be here when another lady scams a driver, aion't have anything on her

I am not against calling anybody to pay her debt, my main problem is including family members into this matter, if someone own you, you have the right to collect it in a more civil matter without involving family members, this problem happened between the driver and the rider not between her, her family and the driver, in a more civilised country, she can sue and will win.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
sexylassie:

Why do small boys like you think that whatever emotional causes and abuse you write down online, will come to reality in the real world?
I dont know why he thinks its everybody that will share in his family inheritance cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
deedee44:

All the above listed are your portion, I'm not interested in any of them please. Just go away from me frustrated man boy

You have to be interested. You wanted to be. Now you will. Trust me.

Yes. I've been frustrated. Many times. For valid reasons. Who hasn't been? I refuse to die from it. What I'm telling you is that you will never survive my frustrations. Continue. You think you're mocking. Continue please.

I had an accident 2 years ago. Why I'm still alive from that accident, I don't know. You may never survive that same accident... You will never see good, until you stop false info.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
Romeo3:
we know una way. grin

Have a "job" paying you less than 100k monthly

Use an iPhone 11
Afford expensive shit
Live in high brow areas
Take uber to and from work daily

Just to mention a few... "work" kill you there.

We know una way grin

This is jealousy speaking

Weak men can never imagine a woman more successful than them, they must always complain, cry hard until they enter into a state of complete depression and eventually die off.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
Romeo3:
like I told the other idiot before you, if I have ever defrauded may I not see the rising sun tomorrow, else may everything I've passed thru that you think you are mocking me about, happen to you in the same way, but in more severity.

I chose to not talk about these things till the time was right. I'm not stupid
Do you now have a roof over your head?
Last time I checked, you were living in Andrews Elantra

You deserve no pity. Bloody criminal

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:

Are you minding the shameless criminal.
He defrauded Andrew almost 100k, defrauded Gazzuzz.
Also in Combo with his partner in crime, Ogunvic, defrauded nairalanders during the Peugeot 407/406 saga.

If anybody were to condemn that girl, definitely not the yellow-pawpawed Romanus.
Pukes again
God is punishing him he's calling it setbacks, instead of him to go and beg the people he has scammed he's here looking for who to take down with him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
deedee44:

I dont know why he thinks its everybody that will share in his family inheritance cheesy

Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
I had no business surviving this shit. 2 different cars slammed into me in less than 10 secs. Someone died in one of the cars 2 hrs later from injuries.

What I'm saying is that, if I have ever defrauded anyone, may a more severe accident occur to me tonight. But if I've not, and you've been peddling false info, worse will happen to you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:

Do you now have a roof under your head?
Last time I checked, you were living in Andrews Elantra

You deserve no pity. Bloody criminal
i live in his house, fvcktard.

So I'm supposed to die from these small insults? You must be mad. grin

When it's time... Until then.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
sexylassie:

This is jealousy speaking

Weak men can never imagine a woman more successful than them, they must always complain, cry hard until they enter into a state of complete depression and eventually die off.
I can never be jealous of Oloshos, and I'm not sorry.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Romeo3:

You have to be interested. You wanted to be. Now you will. Trust me.

Yes. I've been frustrated. Many times. For valid reasons. Who hasn't been? I refuse to die from it. What I'm telling you is that you will never survive my frustrations. Continue. You think you're mocking. Continue please.

I had an accident 2 years ago. Why I'm still alive from that accident, I don't know. You may never survive that same accident... You will never see good, until you stop false info.
I'm not interested in your frustrations youngman, so I dont have to worry about surviving something that will never come my way. With God on my side, every evil kneels like yours shall bow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Romeo3:
i live in his house, fvcktard.

So I'm supposed to die from these small insults? You must be mad. grin

When it's time... Until then.
Go, look at my posts. I don’t insult. I say facts as they are. You deserve no pity. You are a hardened criminal.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
Romeo3:
I can never be jealous of Oloshos, and I'm not sorry.

So every woman richer than you is an olosho.

You must be suffering from depression. Give a life.life is beautiful.

Have a good day...I just hope you won't die from your bitterness and jealousy.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:

Go, look at my posts. I don’t insult. I say facts as they are. You deserve no pity. You are a hardened criminal.
Those "facts" will kill you when it's time. I see that you are ready to put your life on the line because of your "facts". Until then... The internet never forgets.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
sexylassie:

So every woman richer than you is an olosho.

You must be suffering from depression. Give a life.life is beautiful.
No. I didn't say so. What I said is that majority of you Oloshos have a normal daytime job. I meet your type on a daily. No worry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
sexylassie:

He has the looks, he will surely thrive in that line of business. He must have missed his calling cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
Romeo3:
No. I didn't say so. What I said is that majority of you Oloshos have a normal daytime job. I meet your type on a daily. No worry.

Is that so, that is including your mother and sisters?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Romeo3:
Those "facts" will kill you when it's time. I see that you are ready to put your life on the line because of your "facts". Until then... The internet never forgets.
Keep quiet. Common criminal.
You deserve no pity.
Pukes

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
Romeo3:
I had no business surviving this shit. 2 different cars slammed into me in less than 10 secs. Someone died in one of the cars 2 hrs later from injuries.

What I'm saying is that, if I have ever defrauded anyone, may a more severe accident occur to me tonight. But if I've not, and you've been peddling false info, worse will happen to you.

You're used to ruining partners car and moving on. No surprises. No pity.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie(f): 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
deedee44:

He has the looks, he will surely thrive in that line of business. He must have missed his calling cheesy

I see now, I was suprisrd he wrote he only sucks washed dick

Men be careful of that slowpoke before he attack them when driving one day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
deedee44:

You're used to ruining partners car and moving on. No surprises. No pity.
Ogbunigwe2018:

Keep quiet. Common criminal.
You deserve no pity.
Pukes
Thats the point.

This was 2 years ago. I didn't look for pity then, and if your pity was the last on earth, I'll rather die. What I'm saying is that you will look for pity then, and you wouldn't see.

Apples and oranges.

Mine came, I overcame. Yours will be 100 times worse. I hold.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JeffreyJames(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
deedee44:

Licenced2kill ready for deployment SIR!!!

At ease Soldier!!

I remember you!! cheesy..so you sef dey this yard?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
How coincidental is it that you two bastards are the ones supporting the evil a useless horse face olosho committed. Your own will come. People like you don't escape.

The other Bastard said because terrosists are forgiven. Until you meet a terrorist. And you must

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
JeffreyJames:

At ease Soldier!!

I remember you!! cheesy..so you sef dey this yard?
Bro I dey here o, As dem close barracks na wetin soldiers go do

(1) (2) (3) ... (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) ... (5737) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: GeneralZodd(m), ksmart027(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.