Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,193 members, 7,916,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:29 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5002124 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) ... (5752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
I know no one asked but I just want to say something.

I now spend most of my time in this thread because even though you have the occasional spats, I find this to be the thread with the most level headed people on NL. No hate speech etc. You fight but you band together when needed. It's most peaceful here. Kudos.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Vision2045:
Fam

I gave this rider grace of a week but he is proving stubborn

I picked him on a surge of 1.6 from Maryland and to lekki phase 1 and we suffled 4 different destinations...he was acting rich and let's go let's go geng...after the whole moving lekki..trip ended at 8000 and I showed him and he said he needs the receipt to confirm on his own side and I explained to him that his receipt will be generated only if I confirm his payment...long story short..he invited one of his friends and that one start threating this and that...after long delay he parted with 5k that if he gets the receipt he will send the balance.. I swiped confirm and the receipt wasnt sent same time to him. But he got it the next day I confirmed from our call...I sent my acc det...and just to call through to let him know I have sent my details...he has already blocked me, used my second number he blocked that as well..I was on the verge of even leaving the balance..so I called with one of my friend phone the next day....he picked and he said I should do my worse that he won't pay one naira extra.

My plan was type his number before in A4 paper as a fast loan giver and paste around Lagos...

His phone number is +2348177149451
How far with this one too? E don pay?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
radautoworks:

I now spend most of my time in this thread because even though you have the occasional spats, I find this to be the thread with the most level headed people on NL. No hate speech etc. You fight but you band together when needed. It's most peaceful here. Kudos.
In skibii voice
That's how stars do.
grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentlelife50:

How far with this one too? E don pay?

Please i know you guys can equally help me mount pressure on this babe i picked from olugborogan olusesi road by conservation park dropped her off at seaside estate badore. She has refused to transfer my money(N1500) as promised since lastweek wednesday. I shld have brought her case here since then but lastweek topic here was hot.
Please oooo, help a brother. Her name is winifred obi .+2348166697043.
This one has not yet paid ooo. I don give up but dey pain me
But i go check on her at the pick up point one day.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Almost every uber rider ask me whats the color of my car, I'm like, for heaven sake dont you they have it display on their dashboard request? Why are nigerians so lazy to pay attention to weitten details. What the fuxk is wrong with us self
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
radautoworks:

Take it back for follow up. It's free. They'll check for you. Already told husband.

Will I get free food this time... That Jamaican fried rice no go bad ooh... gringringrin

Thanks anyways.
Will do as you say.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentlelife50:

How far with this? Any updates?
No update. The guy don give up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
shollywendy1:

Please i know you guys can equally help me mount pressure on this babe i picked from olugborogan olusesi road by conservation park dropped her off at seaside estate badore. She has refused to transfer my money(N1500) as promised since lastweek wednesday. I shld have brought her case here since then but lastweek topic here was hot.
Bros sorry about it, but this Uber trip.
You could have reported the trip and the rider Uber will even compensate you.
Trying the number sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
Felicity0001:
Almost every uber rider ask me whats the color of my car, I'm like, for heaven sake dont you they have it display on their dashboard request? Why are nigerians so lazy to pay attention to weitten details. What the fuxk is wrong with us self
Don't mind them, some will even ask what car are you driving?
The details is there on the riders app
Put your hazard lights on
I will be like...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
shollywendy1:

Oboy this number does not exist.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
okorotalkative:

a reasonable person would always do the right thing, even when no one is watching.

a reasonable person would always abide by the rules set aside by the government.

meter installers came to install prepaid meter in my apartment last week, when they arrived i go pick am as the house numbers no match. na 2 guys dem check the connection and told me i had to pay them to make some corrections in the existing wiring. i don't mind because estimated bill don kill me.

to cut story short, these guys dey tell me say make i no worry say dem go help me do something to the meter so it won't read correctly. I told them why would i do such thing, in future if compliance team come dey harrass me for bypass or tampering nko?

The funny guys dey ask me if i be pastor, i told them i survived crazy billing for a year plus and i didn't die. how much i wan load for prepaid that God won't provide. 100KW still remain like 85KW after a week.

When you do the right thing, you have no reason to worry.

the funniest part of it - those jokers are setting you up. later other officials will come on inspection observe the wiring and accuse you of meter bypass - which will be a whole new story

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
radautoworks:

Shey we the level headed ones should come for free oil change and jamaican rice?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Bros sorry about it, but this Uber trip.
You could have reported the trip and the rider Uber will even compensate you.
Trying the number sha
Yea. Uber denied me of refund. But its fine sha. Let assume she has won this time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Felicity0001:

Bro very annoying but just tell them and move on. There are senseless people and there are sensible people. Just move on bro lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
kodred:

Exist. Maybe switched off. We will surely meet again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
radautoworks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npgWSNDCU_o

Dem dey do dis wan for Naija??

you never see petrol queue for naija during scarcity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Fp1OE9oRA

i cant find the one i have from 2016. that was one for the history books
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
shollywendy1:

Yea. Uber denied me of refund. But its fine sha. Let assume she has won this time.

Won ke? When the court is still in session? The defendant should provide adequate contact information to enable the court necessary investigation.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
ornicus:

you never see petrol queue for naija during scarcity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Fp1OE9oRA

i cant find the one i have from 2016. that was one for the history books

I meant specifically for grocery stores. Petrol queue is old news even in US grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
shollywendy1:

Exist. Maybe switched off. We will surely meet again.

It doesn’t exist......according to mtn.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
kodred:

Shey we the level headed ones should come for free oil change and jamaican rice?

You're so level headed you know that is bad business grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
kodred:

It's not going from my end too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
shollywendy1:

The number no dey go
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
radautoworks:

You're so level headed you know that is bad business grin

It’s not bad business. The cost should be moved to marketing dept.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Ndi ghost mode, so na u chop am?

Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
radautoworks:

Radautoworks for Speaker LAHA 2023.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
noblealuu:

Lol
No mind am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
kodred:

It doesn’t exist......according to mtn.
You are right. Its switched off. Just dialled it too now.
Im applying Law of slamstanlee on Dr onyinye to get her.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gentlelife50:

The number no dey go
Law of slamstanlee on Dr onyinye will be applied.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hello
If you're looking for a driver for Uber or bolt partnership, i'm availabe for rentals
Kindly quote or email me and I'll respond as soon as possible.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DanWrites(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
I have an 09 Corolla. I'm ready to give it out to a driver who will be remitting to me weekly.

I need to know what is involved regarding:

*Expected amount to be remitted each week

*Ways to ensure safe dealings with the prospective driver

ETC. I need expert advise from experienced guys in the room please.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
radautoworks:

Direct from breweries to u ma'am.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
These our riders r wonderful people to say d least... At about 4pm, I found myself ard Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi. So, I set destination trip to Ogba cos I knew with such trip daily target is not negotiable. Request beeped on a surge of 2.4, dat kind of request you'll b so quick to call d rider and fortunately for me, she's going to Ogba grin as I got to pick up destination, I meet 2 friends or sisters... The one that booked the ride is going to lekki phase 1, while the other is Ogba. So, I heard this chat b/w them as they open the door "Oya! Enter, let me cancel the trip and book my own", I almost jump from the drive sit to hit the phone off her hand, like jack b4 she hit d cancel tab grin ha! Ma'am don't do that oo, if u cancel the trip, I won't b on dis trip again. She try to argue with me abt being able to book more ride from one app, she have to go home too ard lekki and they only have a app, her friend does not have bolt. I have to school them on one trip per app and how they have to find way to download another app on her friend phone, the process was taking to long and I have to do what I barely do today, bought out my phone and book for her. Surge can make one do the unthinkable las las

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) ... (5752) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.