Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,745 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4914071 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) ... (5728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Yes...Thank you very much sir....

May God replenish your pocket,may he also reward you in a thousands fold.Can i have ur number sir

really appreciate

Be safe.

Edit - Oh, and I'm female.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by weyreypey: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
radautoworks:

Your name is Kingsley right?
Temi..... Still watching
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Still making deliveries

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
Still making deliveries

Will love to sit down with you and have a very long business discussion with yhu boss... I love businessmen with better orientation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
I need money ooo... This 2 weeks extension is in God's hand. Diaper, baby food, etc.. today now is my wedding anniversary. Anyways I thank God for life.. when there is life, there is hope.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
mistadayo:
I need money ooo... This 2 weeks extension is in God's hand. Diaper, baby food, etc.. today now is my wedding anniversary. Anyways I thank God for life.. when there is life, there is hope.

Happy Wedding anniversary bro grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
dru23:

My brother unfortunately I don't have any
Hello Dru☺️
It's me again, I heard you've got cars you intend on placing on the platform after the lockdown.
If it's true, It'd be great if you could take a shot with me
Kindly quote or email me if you're willing to☺️
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thanks brother.. we shall overcome
izzou:

Happy Wedding anniversary bro grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
mistadayo:
Happy Wedding Anniversary, wish I could show you love but stay good, many more Anniversries to celebrate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thanks... Really appreciate
skillip:
Happy Wedding Anniversary, wish I could show you love but stay good, many more Anniversries to celebrate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
mistadayo:
Thanks... Really appreciate

Details so that those who can will help.

Happy anniversary.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thanks ma... 0252110893 gtb
radautoworks:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
radautoworks:

Details?

I really do not know you personally, but thank you very much for putting a smile on his face

God bless you ma.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
I think some want to help but don't want to attract attention. I think if those really in need request help here with details, those that don't like attention can contribute without a spotlight.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
mistadayo:
Thanks ma... 0252110893 gtb

Seen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
radautoworks:

Happy anniversary.

For your kind heart ma ..when the lock down is over and we back to our normal life...

I owe you a free delivery withing Lagos...

Quote me to redeem it then.

God bless u

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thank you ma .. God will bless you and yours. Wow. You are a blessing to your generation. I will like to say thank you face to face... That would be after covid-19. My daughter (Zoey) says thank you.

radautoworks:

Happy anniversary.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
0265499985 GTB

HELP?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
coker007:

Hello Dru☺️
It's me again, I heard you've got cars you intend on placing on the platform after the lockdown.
If it's true, It'd be great if you could take a shot with me
Kindly quote or email me if you're willing to☺️

Make we see after lock down ... I have a tokunbo 04 civic that I need to put in order....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
radautoworks:

Seen

Bank of America account # 000 6789 543

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
coker007:

☺️
That's good news, my number in case you'd like to reach me 09058843195
Or i would just reach out again after the lockdown just to remind☺️

I will add you on my whatapps
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
I like this place

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
dru23:

I will add you on my whatapps

Bro continue to be good. I dey appreciate you for the Coker guy... Just hope he will turn out good....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
radautoworks:

Seen

Really got more cap from me big mama.. gat much love and respect for you more mama...

The Lord will continue to bless you mama.. #Mistadayo enjoy your lock down in peace

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Vision2045:

For your kind heart ma ..when the lock down is over and we back to our normal life...

I owe you a free delivery withing Lagos...

Quote me to redeem it then.

God bless u

Good looking out cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
mistadayo:
Thank you ma .. God will bless you and yours. Wow. You are a blessing to your generation. I will like to say thank you face to face... That would be after covid-19. My daughter (Zoey) says thank you.

Awesome name!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
izzou:

I really do not know you personally, but thank you very much for putting a smile on his face

God bless you ma.

Haba. You na my person nau! I no dey dia for you and Poco wedding? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5770914/mechanic-roundtable/1#88453867

Our daily update is up on our page. Check it out leave any question(s) or comments(s).

B-Automobile Nigeria Limited
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 12:36am On Apr 15, 2020
Good morning everyone one.
I also need help oo
Gtb

Can't seems to find sleep, the thought of baby's food finishing soon and no money to buy another one hunts me.

If God touches your heart. Nothing is too small for me oo

God bless u all

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xrayj(m): 1:12am On Apr 15, 2020
@ radautoworks God bless u for your kind heart!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) ... (5728) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.