Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,889 members, 7,893,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4950786 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) ... (5739) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2020
ndubuis:

Lol. Some ladies you meet on this uber are way too charming, respectful and will leave you speechless. You just grant them anything they want. I have met one from Royal Gardens Ajah. Dropped her, fare was around 1k. She was too polite and respectful that I didn't collect money from her. Presently in a type of relationship with another one I met on Uber too. Hybrid class. Ironically these two women are from the South East. Not those Nna Ariara ones. Those ones are fighters. Lol
Chia!!! Dis guy shall... You like better thing oooh...which one come be hybrid type againgringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ophili(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2020
Uber is really drilling drivers. Their fair is rediculous and charges on drivers are high. Na so we go just dey look?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2020
pope191:

Nah money we deh take pray now o grin
This our gbese tesumole pope self is a case on his own.
Anyway, who else has heard about this new app ?

*STEP TO DOWNLOAD AND COMPLETE MYKAB DRIVER APP REGISTRATION*

1. *UNINSTALL* ANY OF MYKAB APK YOU HAVE BEFORE NOW ON YOUR PHONE.

2. GO TO *GOOGLE PLAYSTORE.*

3. TYPE *MYKAB DRIVER or MYKAB.NG*

4. *DOWNLOAD MYKAB DRIVER AND INSTALL*

5. *CLICK ON RESET PASSWORD(EXISTING LOGIN ONLY)*
AND LOGIN AFTER SUCCESS

OR

*CLICK ON REGISTER (AS A NEW USER) AND FILL IN YOUR INFORMATION IN ALL COLUMN OR FIELD*
(if you *DO NOT* have *LADSRI* use Driver licence Number, same for *Hackney* permit)

6. *Recieve code or otp* ! input or allowed The code to refresh automatically.

7. Check your *email for mykab email and *click on verify*

8. Wait for *confirmation from mykab back end*

9. *Login* with your *phone number* and *password* ( PLEASE *DO NOT ADD THE FIRST "0"*)

10. WELCOME TO *MYKAB LIVE* THEN *CLICK TO *GO ONLINE*

TELL EVERY DRIVER THAT MYKAB IS NOW LIVE FOR DOWNLOAD

*THANK YOU*

*MYKAB ....The Stakeholder Pride.*
Offer includes car maintenance loans
Car loans
Pension etc.
I was recently added to the app testing group.
Lets hope they dont later becomes like uber/bolt/indriver/ocar.
Their commision is 15% ( 5% for govt due, 5% for the app company and 5% goes back to the driver)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2020
northbird:

Anybody that takes this offer will be a slave forever.

2016 corrolla for trips of #800, #1,200- #1,500. Tops #5,800 -#6,000somtyms if you are lucky

This model can't work in Lagos.

How can you use corrolla 2016 for taxi in Lagos. Very absurd. Where are the riders that can pay for such luxury?

Thing I have with guys that draw up business plans. A lot of them just holed up in their offices quoting figures. No street orientation.

How can you bring a biz plan for an advanced country to implement in a developing country like Nigeria. .

No tweaking whatsoever!

Where are the roads?
Bro from the way uber itself is going due to the world pandemic you need to position ourselves along change oh. 2016 Toyota car! And they mentioned somewhere that they're the preferred uber flirt company. So don't you think this guys have the power to rent uber for like 10yrs and regulate the rules to suit them? One of the rules they may come up with is that uber will only accept car from 2010 or 2012 upwards just to make them relevant.

Mind you, Americans has a way of signing contracts and they respect their contract a lot.

So I see a very big wave in the nearby future with availing coming from uber especially.

Mind you, no rider would want to ride on a 2003 car when he can as well get same service on a latest and comfortable car like 2016.

So guy, you better stop fighting against the prick instead join the moving train.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2020
kodred:

If and when they decide to swing with it, it would/could be to the advantage of drivers at the detriment of bolt or any ride-sharing app as they (moove and drivers) would be exclusive to uber. Riders would abandon our old cars and want to enter fresh grin 2016 car.

There would be more customers on uber hence more trips. It’s a rental model with all maintenance taken care of by them plus some other things.

Think of it as a strategy for Uber to reclaim market share. Me for one would collect the fresh car o. Imagine spending zero naira lol all you just have to do is drive and have sense.

They have money to spend. Let’s help MOOVE lagos biko.
My thought exactly. They even offer to fuel your car the only thing is they're in total control of your account therefore more card trips so that you dont have means to make excuse to remittances.

The only thing is doing off line trips as they may lock you car engine remotely if you've not work up to their weekly rental.

And drivers may not be able to travel outta state for off trip job.

One thing I'm confident on is that they would make uber bend the car requirements so that their cars would have more leverage to operate on the platform.

Because 2000 car and 2016 car no be mate my guy make we leave sentiment.

Forget bad roads, these are brand new cars and they'll select drivers base on their rating, numbers of trips completed and that new drivers thing uber came up with few month ago (gold, bronze, platinum...)that I'm very sure of.

So this guys are up to something.

My advise to investors is this, stop buying cars for uber if you must buy get a 2014 car upward bros very soon the old cars would be thrown outta the system naturally.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2020
davit:
Guys if you didn't participate in today's traffic, congrats. You re lucky. I was fully involved. Idado estate to Ojodu. Rider decided to go back to Lekki after more than 6 hrs in traffic. Just dey reach house since 2pm. The trip was offline and the lady won't add to the fare after even taking her back to Lekki. Local man just gentle.

I learnt some people are still on the road anyways.

Those that didn't come out yesterday don't know what God did for them.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2020
They give you trips that take 30 mins to pick up too. And if you don't go, they flag your account.
Guys, does Uber have radius setting like Bolt?
ophili:
Uber is really drilling drivers. Their fair is rediculous and charges on drivers are high. Na so we go just dey look?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2020
Felicity0001:

My thought exactly. They even offer to fuel your car the only thing is they're in total control of your account therefore more card trips so that you dont have means to make excuse to remittances.

The only thing is doing off line trips as they may lock you car engine remotely if you've not work up to their weekly rental.

One thing I'm confident on is that they would make uber bend the car requirements so that their cars would have more leverage to operate on the platform.

Forget bad roads, these are brand new cars and they'll select drivers base on their rating, numbers of trips completed and that new drivers thing uber came up with few month ago (gold, bronze, platinum...)that I'm very sure of.

My advise to investors is this, stop buying cars for uber if you must buy get a 2014 car upward bros very soon the old cars would be thrown outta the system naturally.

Bro your head correct for this one. One thing is certain though, If they come full throttle, riders would abandon the 2003 cars on bolt. In fact they would delete the bolt app and use only uber. Who no wan ride in comfort fa

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2020
davit:
I'm in it. Been on the road for more than 2 hrs now.. And na Indriver o

It half b 4u...lol... How did it finally end, did the rider compensated you or did they japa?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2020
It was a surge trip, if not would have negotiated offline

eyinola:
my own trip was 4 hours 20 mins from magodo to ikorodu and ended 4100 cool cool, I was mad at the fare, how do they calculate the fare in traffic sef?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2020
I hardly do Uber without surge except I’m using it for destination

Luxurydriverng:

Uber fares without surges are bullshit

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2020
Good morning. Please does anyone know what InDriver' (%) charge is?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2020
It’s commission free, I think they might start charging in the future

Crvrider:
Good morning. Please does anyone know what InDriver' (%) charge is?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2020
shollywendy1:

This our gbese tesumole pope self is a case on his own.
Anyway, who else has heard about this new app ?

*STEP TO DOWNLOAD AND COMPLETE MYKAB DRIVER APP REGISTRATION*

1. *UNINSTALL* ANY OF MYKAB APK YOU HAVE BEFORE NOW ON YOUR PHONE.

2. GO TO *GOOGLE PLAYSTORE.*

3. TYPE *MYKAB DRIVER or MYKAB.NG*

4. *DOWNLOAD MYKAB DRIVER AND INSTALL*

5. *CLICK ON RESET PASSWORD(EXISTING LOGIN ONLY)*
AND LOGIN AFTER SUCCESS

OR

*CLICK ON REGISTER (AS A NEW USER) AND FILL IN YOUR INFORMATION IN ALL COLUMN OR FIELD*
(if you *DO NOT* have *LADSRI* use Driver licence Number, same for *Hackney* permit)

6. *Recieve code or otp* ! input or allowed The code to refresh automatically.

7. Check your *email for mykab email and *click on verify*

8. Wait for *confirmation from mykab back end*

9. *Login* with your *phone number* and *password* ( PLEASE *DO NOT ADD THE FIRST "0"*)

10. WELCOME TO *MYKAB LIVE* THEN *CLICK TO *GO ONLINE*

TELL EVERY DRIVER THAT MYKAB IS NOW LIVE FOR DOWNLOAD

*THANK YOU*

*MYKAB ....The Stakeholder Pride.*
Offer includes car maintenance loans
Car loans
Pension etc.
I was recently added to the app testing group.
Lets hope they dont later becomes like uber/bolt/indriver/ocar.
Their commision is 15% ( 5% for govt due, 5% for the app company and 5% goes back to the driver)

5% to driver ke? Lemmi rush and join

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2020
eyinola:
grin yes, wen i restart it , it shows error occur and i was automatically offline, me newbie driver ino do do night driving abeg, na how to manage reach house i dey find that time as everywhere for mainland blocked grin grin
Next time just ignore the request it will automatically log you off if you do not accept but the cost is 1% of your activity score.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2020
Hello comrades, avoid anything that will take u through lawanson road, leading to Ijesha. If u most follow that route: use Aborishade- durojaiye- itire(mushin road)- Abeokuta street then u can cut to Ijesha. If u attempt the lawanson straight route, u might require the services of a towing van to help u out( I even saw one towing van trapped ).

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2020
famousguy01:
It’s commission free, I think they might start charging in the future

So does that mean everything the driver makes goes to the driver?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2020
Babadee1900:
I actually drove against traffic around Sangotedo because I don’t want to go all the way down to Shoprite to make a U-turn due to the heavy traffic.

I have learnt my lessons the hard way and moved on.

I am not the guy you warned.
Oh... Sorry bro.

Abeg no follow one way again my guy... If to say u give me like 10k of that 40k like this now I for b my lord and saviour gringrin
But any whixh way shall

Peace

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2020
Felicity0001:

Chia!!! Dis guy shall... You like better thing oooh...which one come be hybrid type againgringrin

grin Just the only words I can find, bruv grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2020
We had to turn back to Lekki when we reached Gbagada. Rider insisted she would pay the exact amount we agreed before the trip. Just to let her go after too much argument.
Felicity0001:

It half b 4u...lol... How did it finally end, did the rider compensated you or did they japa?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2020
Felicity0001:

Apt and succinct grin

Oghene you are just making so much sense today shocked shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2020
Yes it does. But if there is traffic like I experienced yesterday, you bear all the losses. Price is fixed.
Rider may not add to your fare. Best thing is to check the road tru map before embarking on the trip. Else, ur case na sorry. grin
Crvrider:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
ndubuis:

grin Just the only words I can find. As a matter of fact, she's with me today grin
grin grin sure thing my nigga

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
davit:
Yes it does. But if there is traffic like I experienced yesterday, you bear all the losses. Price is fixed.
Rider may not add to your fare. Best thing is to check the road tru map before embarking on the trip. Else, ur case na sorry. grin

Thanks mate. Appreciate your input.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
NYCnextStop:
grin grin sure thing my nigga
grin cheers bro!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Crvrider:

Absolutely
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hello pilots, are they through we dat ongoing construction at Lekki roundabout
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
xana101:
was it bolt or Uber ? That fair isn’t correct. Only time spent should give u that amount.
Bolt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
eyinola:
my own trip was 4 hours 20 mins from magodo to ikorodu and ended 4100 cool cool, I was mad at the fare, how do they calculate the fare in traffic sef?
I'm sure you're on Bolt I'm sure you did that trip on Bolt.
That's one mad thing about them. They don't value time.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
xana101:
was it bolt or Uber ? That fair isn’t correct. Only time spent should give u that amount.
It must be Bolt. Na so them dey do and when you review, it will take them donkey days to reply and it will end "the calculated price was correct".

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
samobaba4u:

I'm sure you're on Bolt I'm sure you did that trip on Bolt.
That's one mad thing about them. They don't value time.
na bolt oooooooo

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Na so bolt dumb reach

(1) (2) (3) ... (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) ... (5739) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.