Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,718 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:48 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4935751 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (5737) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
Next rider grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
ogunvic41:
Next rider grin

Can't stay out this late. My Lagos is not safe cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leksonltd: 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Pls boss how can one monitor and maintain the taxify activity score.

ogunvic41:

I keep saying that... Have done 4 trips on taxify this morning...my activity score is 100% am always getting request. Don't even wait up to 15 minutes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bronks9174: 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Good afternoon sir and ma'am, plz I need a vehicle to drive on uber or taxify. Rental or hire purchase am a new driver to the e-taxi business and ready to hit the road to earn here is my number is 08032928173 . Biko..... Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
bronks9174:
Good afternoon sir and ma'am, plz I need a vehicle to drive on uber or taxify. Rental or hire purchase am a new driver to the e-taxi business and ready to hit the road to earn here is my number is 08032928173 . Thanks

You too, good morning sir

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
ogunvic41:
Next rider grin

Me wey don dey sleep for my house, u be boss o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olamilarks(m): 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
ogunvic41:

Maybe u didn't qualify grin
Qualify? What's your selection criteria?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olamilarks(m): 12:02am On Nov 03, 2017
nitigriti:
Don't even take it for #20,000 ... this car is a lemon and you are just starting out. You won't survive it ... Trust me
What do you mean by the bolded?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leksonltd: 12:02am On Nov 03, 2017
All thanks to my Ogas in this business Ogunvic and Romeo, knew no route in Lagos before,but their encouragement has been great. Started working on Uber on Tue. Little weds, worked 13 hours on Tue, 13 hours Thursday. My earnings so far. I have spent over 11k on fueling. Long distance little fare. My car has very good fuel economy but distance moved vis a vis fare is too poor.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2017
At end of Thursday...
19k after taxify commission... My earnings spills to the next day... Taxify drivers will understand...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:09am On Nov 03, 2017
leksonltd:
All thanks to my Ogas in this business Ogunvic and Romeo, knew no route in Lagos before,but their encouragement has been great. Started working on Uber on Tue. Little weds, worked 13 hours on Tue, 13 hours Thursday. My earnings so far. I have spent over 11k on fueling. Long distance little fare. My car has very good fuel economy but distance moved vis a vis fare is too poor.
Weldone bro I lost ur contact SMS me ur number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:36am On Nov 03, 2017
ogunvic41:
Next rider grin
This location Sha.... Easy o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 5:37am On Nov 03, 2017
I got this message taxify ,can anyone explain this

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 6:33am On Nov 03, 2017
JABB:
I got this message taxify ,can anyone explain this

Got the same also. Don't know what it means.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adanny01(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2017
iamspeedracer:

Good evening sir. My 06 corolla keeps giving me the fault code Po741 pls what do you advice. I've done a transmission flush with Type TIV but the code is still there

It seems this transmission is notorious for this fault. Our 2006 Pontiac Vibe which has same engine and transmission has it too. My online search has shown its a very common thing.

Unfortunately, the affected solenoid is inside the gear box. Transmission sump and valve body has to be removed to access it for a swap unless its an external harness problem.

It doesnt affect transmission shifting or engine performance but affects fuel efficiency. I have been thinking of a solution to this. The only external test i have seen is to disconnect and find the specific solenoid + wire and test it with - ground which should give battery voltage. It no voltage, then the problem is external.

The solenoid affected is a lock up solenoid to locked the transmision and engine in a 1:1 ratio. This only happens in D4. The code means there is no lock up and possibly the ratio will not be 1:1 meaning the transmission will not be utilizing some engine output which means more fuel.

Right now i need an electrical diagram source to know the particular wire that belongs to this solenoid among the transmission harnesses.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2017
Make I believe u with fear grin

moursawre:

Hi Enyinne...d young man didn't understand the word *moniker* so he asked....he never questioned the requirement stated therein....so please calm down.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 7:23am On Nov 03, 2017
@oga ogunvic, Pls, which type of phone r u using, seems, u don't ave issues with phone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2017
adanny01:

It seems this transmission is notorious for this fault. Our 2006 Pontiac Vibe which has same engine and transmission has it too. My online search has shown its a very common thing.

Unfortunately, the affected solenoid is inside the gear box. Transmission sump and valve body has to be removed to access it for a swap unless its an external harness problem.

It doesnt affect transmission shifting or engine performance but affects fuel efficiency. I have been thinking of a solution to this. The only external test i have seen is to disconnect and find the specific solenoid + wire and test it with - ground which should give battery voltage. It no voltage, then the problem is external.

The solenoid affected is a lock up solenoid to locked the transmision and engine in a 1:1 ratio. This only happens in D4. The code means there is no lock up and possibly the ratio will not be 1:1 meaning the transmission will not be utilizing some engine output which means more fuel.

Right now i need an electrical diagram source to know the particular wire that belongs to this solenoid among the transmission harnesses.

I'm keenly interests in this pls when you find a solution kindly let me know. Thanks alot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Reeefe(m): 7:43am On Nov 03, 2017
THIS UBER THING IS BEGINNING TO INTREEST ME
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2017
Second trip...
Third mainland bridge traffic...
Let's move Lagos...
Join the challenge...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Reeefe(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2017
leksonltd:

I don't really get the earning for the week part does that mean your 19 trips earned you #11232 in total after expenses (fuel and all that) and uber 20%
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2017
ogunvic41:
Second trip...
Third mainland bridge traffic...
Let's move Lagos...
Join the challenge...
baba...U are on a long trip grin, waiting for my fourth trip, challenge accepted. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2017
grin where are the APC crew

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2017
Taxify cover delaying me ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2017
Pls, where can I get the best service for wheel balancing and alignment? @ a cheaper price o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bronks9174: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2017
bronks9174:
Good afternoon sir and ma'am, plz I need a vehicle to drive on uber or taxify. Rental or hire purchase am a new driver to the e-taxi business and ready to hit the road to earn here is my number is 08032928173 . Biko..... Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2017
Alonzo360:
baba...U are on a long trip grin, waiting for my fourth trip, challenge accepted. cool
Welcome on board sir
Third trip...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:
grin where are the APC crew
I just saw it too...
These people are crazy...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2017
FOURTH TRIP...
THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY...
JOIN THE CHALLENGE...
WE ARE PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS...
DAILY INCOME EARNERS...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aAK1(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2017
morning pls i need the link to the abuja telegram group
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2017
ogunvic41:
FOURTH TRIP...
THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY...
JOIN THE CHALLENGE...
WE ARE PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS...
DAILY INCOME EARNERS...

Baba, I hail o, Pls, which phone r u using?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DAYTEECOM(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2017
U NEED AFFORDABLE DATA BUNDLE FOR UBER BIZNEZ CONTACT DAYTEECOM FOR UR DATA SOLUTION
MTN
1GB@600
2GB@1100
3GB@1600
5GB@2500

ETISALAT
1GB@650
2GB@1300
5GB@2300
10GB@3500

AIRTEL
1.5GB@880
3.5@1830
5GB@2250
CONTACT DAYTEECOMM-08124881934.. WE ARE 100%*LEGIT

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (5737) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.