Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,218 members, 7,873,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4909707 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) ... (5727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hello all,

Have you got a vehicle and looking to partner with a driver on e-hailing on rentals/weekly delivery?

I'm available in Lagos, kindly quote this post if interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoadeola(m): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
coker007:
Hello all,

Have you got a vehicle and looking to partner with a driver on e-hailing on rentals/weekly delivery?

I'm available in Lagos, kindly quote this post if interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
coker007:

You can contact me through my mobile or text me on Whatsapp: 09058843195

What's going on bro? You've been seeking a vehicle since March. What's happening?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
Olayetan:
Pilots, pls help me reason this before desperation ends me below 6ft.

Got a deal from this same NL from a gentleman.

He has Big daddy Tokunbo to give out on HP, he requires initial deposit of 100k but i pleaded all i can raise is 30k which he's putting into consideration as i speak.

Total package on the car is 3m which I'm to be paying 30k weekly for a consecutive period of 100weeks, tho, i personally know the amount is much on the car but due to my desperation, I'm considering diving into the deal as from my own view and i intend to have little savings for unforeseen repairs and maintenance while if possible, i pay more than the 30k weekly to speed up the deal.

Note, I'm single and don't have much responsibility on me.

Now i want to hear from you all, your opinion on the deal, does it worth the sacrifice?
Pls advise me in every angle.

The only thing that will remain is to tie chain round ur neck, hands and leg. Do you want to become a slave? Bro, E sure me say u no fit remit 30k weekly for 2months sef. How much do u think u can make on a very good week? U wan dey drive motor Dey think for road? Don’t take the offer, look for rentals instead.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Vision2045:
Appreciation post

Guys kindly help say a word of prayer to my Madam....

She is a very private person, she is on Nairaland and I believe she might be following this group because she picked my number from here when I was looking for HP

My baby boy (11month old) was very ill, started since Friday but got worse over night...we took him to the hospital and after some test and diagnosis..I was asked to make a payment of 150k..... I was down and swept every where and was able to raise 50k plus..after several calls to some friends and close family that I can approach...the outcome was still negative...so summoned my mind to call my partner for a loan of 100k to be paid in installment with my weekly remittance. Lo and behold my people my madam and hubby rather gifted me 50k...

Words can't express how grateful I felt....

I quickly deposited 100k to balance up before my boy is discharged ....

Hitting the road to keep the hustle going

Mrs B God will surprise you and your family with blessings and favour now and forever.
Some partners dey aha and mybown madam and oga too are one of them.

My oga is an active member of this forum as well because I meet him here though he doesn't like being identify so I respect that, the wife is an angel not just in human form alone but in God form.

May God bless all the good partners out there and continue to prosper them.

Let's all see this period as a time to survive and I know that soon we shall all come out victorious in this fight against the covid 19 pandemic and we shall all recover all that we have lost.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
northbird:

Look for rentals pls. @ 25k

HP is an illusion... Until you cough out 3,000,000. The car is NOT YOURS.]

30k weekly n you still bear cost of repairs.

100 weeks of paying 30k weekly...... Its achievable, but a tall order.

See, this game is not for the long haul. It should b a stop gap.

Don't b too fixated on driving forever or being in this racket for too long , it kills your potentials.

You have got serious potentials in you bro...

Driving drains your mental energy. ..n DT mental energy is Gold...

Bro.. Look for rental..
This is like the best post I've read from you.

100%

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Olayetan:

Yeah
Hands-on experience means I've been doing the job rather than making a research on it so i know 30k is doable.
My only concern is the total package for the car, does it worth sacrificing for.

You're the only person that can answer that question in bold. It's your life and not my.

So go sit back and ask yourswld that question in your toilet and I'm sure you'll find an answer.

Good luck!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
northbird:

Just wanted to let him know he didn't state the whole truth...

Companies that give leave r not stupid.

There's no one DT can work for a full year wt no breaks DT won't have serious health implications.

Esp. For a profession like driving.

Leave those audio uber ex workers abeg na dem know how dem take dey carry am pass.

If it works for him fine.

Las Las we all go dey alright abeg.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Crvrider:

It took me like 3sec for the image to register. Laugh wan ke me. Empty brain...full beard. Bros I dey sell beard oil o.
Please sell some to the guy.

Lolzzzz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
I no hear word. As if you're seeing Vision.

izzou:

The car's engine and transmission is average

Major maintenance will be shared

My advice:
A good name is better than riches. Don't take the car. If a major issue comes up in your First week, and you can't fund your part, you'll be known as the bad driver that damaged their car

It's just an advice oh..... There could be better options smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
jaymejate:

What's going on bro? You've been seeking a vehicle since March. What's happening?

I have actually received calls and texts but most people have been indecisive, therefore leaving me hanging.

I believe they're timid coz most people have been given this orientation that anyone you meet online is a scammer, murderer or rapist

There's a lot of bad people leaving bad reputations for the good likes of me out there ☺️

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
MrMan78:
I no hear word. As if you're seeing Vision.

So sorry about your ordeal

Kindly share the story for us to learn
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
coker007:

I have actually received calls and texts but most people have been indecisive, therefore leaving me hanging.

I believe they're timid coz most people have been given this orientation that anyone you meet online is a scammer, murderer or rapist

There's a lot of bad people leaving bad reputations for the good likes of me ☺️

My last partner was/is on this thread

He never met me, and i never met him
He doesn't know what I look like, and I don't know what he looks like
We communicated mostly through chats and not calls

He didn't even demand for any guarantor from me

He just met me here, and gave me his key..

Disappointments don't utterly mean failure. It could be the Universe keeping you for the right one

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
jaymejate:

Azin enh... Anyways I like his courage and I know he's taking his time to get the right deal. Until you are in his place you wouldnt know how difficult it is to get the right deal that suits.

When I was in his place I'd to wait for Novemeber , December and last January for my present partner to put the car in order and I can say that those 90days wait are paying off today. So @coker patience is the key just stick to what you want.

I remembered how I was enticed and pressured by one guy like that to accept one bid daddy for 25k, the only thing good about the car was the body and paint every other thing from gearbox, power steering, legs, etc na disaster. If I c how dirty and oily the boot was enh one would wonder if it was a mechanic workshop.

I meet a woman who is also a member on this thread though never meet her 1on1 but from our numerious convo she sounds like a good person. Her previous driver wrecked her car and she wanted HP but the color of the car was what discouraged me from taking her offer plus the car has already been in use.

I also met a reasonable tribe man whom after I sold my car and was ready to add up to what he has to get a car for HP but all of a sudeen he backed off that I then concluded that I would just relax and let God's will be done.

So my good friend @ coker007 just keep the hope alive and be rest assured that your patience, determination and perseverance will pay off soon.

Good luck to you as I wait to see you start sharing your experiences about lasma, touts, riders and others

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
izzou:

My last partner was/is on this thread

He never met me, and i never met him
He doesn't know what I look like, and I don't know what he looks like
We communicated mostly through chats and not calls

He didn't even demand for any guarantor from me

He just met me here, and gave me his key..

Disappointments don't utterly mean failure. It could be the Universe keeping you for the right one

Exactly what I tell myself everyday

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Felicity0001:

Azin enh... Anyways I like his courage and I know he's taking his time to get the right deal. Until you are in his place you wouldnt know how difficult it is to get the right deal that suits.

When I was in his place I'd to wait for Novemeber , December and last January for my present partner to put the car in order and I can say that those 90days wait are paying off today. So @coker patience is the key just stick to what you want.

I remembered how I was enticed and pressured by one guy like that to accept one bid daddy for 25k, the only thing good about the car was the body and paint every other thing from gearbox, power steering, legs, etc na disaster. If I c how dirty and oily the boot was enh one would wonder if it was a mechanic workshop.

I meet a woman who is also a member on this thread though never meet her 1on1 but from our numerious convo she sounds like a good person. Her previous driver wrecked her car and she wanted HP but the color of the car was what discouraged me from taking her offer plus the car has already been in use.

I also met a reasonable tribe man whom after I sold my car and was ready to add up to what he has to get a car for HP but all of a sudeen he backed off that I then concluded that I would just relax and let God's will be done.

So my good friend @ coker007 just keep the hope alive and be rest assured that your patience, determination and perseverance will pay off soon.

Good luck to you as I wait to see you start sharing your experiences about lasma, touts, riders and others

Hopefully luck smiles on me to avoid the bolded☺️

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Crvrider:

Sorry for this and thankfully your boy is doing okay. I really don't mean to be sarcastic, but that your vision year too far, bros. What will you be doing before that year comes? 2045 ba wo?

Just to lighten you up.�

Lol...vision 2045 is more of a national thing....I hope to join politics and contribute my own part towards a better Nigeria
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FancyDaddy: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Heirachy Greetings to you all!
I have thoughts about Expensive Car for Uber vs Lesser/ Moderate priced car options for Uber. For the lesser one, Can Hyundai i10 2012 be used for Uber and Taxify?

Will it be too slow for riders?

I need your opinions.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
coker007:

There's a lot of bad people leaving bad reputations for the good likes of me out there ☺️

90% of uber connect is online.

2/3 years ago, partners come here to post about looking 4 drivers, but since most partners here has been bully off nairaland, they find alternative.

Most of the drivers here are like those lazy papa in taxi parks, they sit at park and discourage younger generations.

Look at most of them like Felicity0001 Gentlelife50, they are all above 40, life has hit them so hard, that dey r looking 4 owner's they will take advantage of.

Honestly, u will struggle to get a car here, most owners don't want to associate with drivers from this forum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
jpworld:

90% of uber connect is online.

2/3 years ago, partners come here to post about looking 4 drivers, but since most partners here has been bully off nairaland, they find alternative.

Most of the drivers here are like those lazy papa in taxi parks, they sit at park and discourage younger generations.

Look at most of them like Felicity0001 Gentlelife50, they are all above 40, life has hit them so hard, that dey r looking 4 owner's they will take advantage of.

Honestly, u will struggle to get a car here, most owners don't want to associate with drivers from this forum.
grin
This guy is funny.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hello guys. Pls I need a truck that can move household items from Lagos to Abuja. Pls reply if you have any or knows someone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
My people, this rider (****) haven't paid my N2300 since last week Tuesday. Took her brother from Odunfa Lagos Island to Agungi Lekki, she did transfer in my presence and the money hasn't gotten to my account yet. Reason I couldn't concentrate then was because I had an issue I was fixing on the car.

I reported to Bolt, I was told that she'll be contacted but until now I have not seen anything, yet Bolt deducted their commission on the Same fare.

Please house, how do I handle this kind of issue? If you can help me call her to please pay me, I'll appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hello guys. I need a truck that can move household items from Lagos to Abuja. Pls reply if you have any or knows someone. Thanks.

NB: a 20 feet truck is okay.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
coker007:

Hopefully luck smiles on me to avoid the bolded☺️
You can't avoid it unless you don't want the job.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
Gentlelife50:

grin
This guy is funny.
I swear... The guy na glorify goat.

I don't engage with kids like him that have little mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Eldemmi:
thanks so much I really appreciate

please with tokunbo ball joints how frequent is changing.
Cant say sir. It’s a used part, so expect surprises but better than the China ones. One thing is sure whit the toks ball joint, it’s not going to break or pull off like the China. When it’s bad you will surely as there will be sounds coming from the affected side.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
ksmart027:

so boss waiting come happen to your security
Nothing happened to him. If I was paying his salary directly he for hear am.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
@ Crvrider, loud is synthetic wee.d.
I buy parts from Oyingbo because they deal majorly with Honda and it’s closer to the Island. I have a mechanic I use there, any part I need he takes me to the sellers shop.

Meanwhile, this afternoon police stopped me at Addo road, I was with a rider. When the officer came, I greeted him.

Me: Good afternoon Officer
Officer: Shey Na Uber?
Me: Yes it is
Officer: ......long hiss, abeg they go they go.

Me and my rider had a good laugh grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
MrMan78:
My people, this rider (Lillian 08086379974) haven't paid my N2300 since last week Tuesday. Took her brother from Odunfa Lagos Island to Agungi Lekki, she did transfer in my presence and the money hasn't gotten to my account yet. Reason I couldn't concentrate then was because I had an issue I was fixing on the car.

I reported to Bolt, I was told that she'll be contacted but until now I have not seen anything, yet Bolt deducted their commission on the Same fare.

Please house, how do I handle this kind of issue? If you can help me call her to please pay me, I'll appreciate it.

She is not going to pay you. You have been scammed, and she's unapologetic about that.

You can either forgive and forget, or do whatever you want to her. It's your call..

So sorry bro. Next time, always reject transfers

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Felicity0001:

I swear... The guy na glorify goat.

I don't engage with kids like him that have little mind.

I weak ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Vision2045:
Appreciation post

Guys kindly help say a word of prayer to my Madam....

Mrs B God will surprise you and your family with blessings and favour now and forever.
Mrs B thanks for coming through for our brother. God bless you and your household. More blessings!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) ... (5727) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: iheartellah(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.