Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,211 members, 7,928,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:16 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5039082 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) ... (5757) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2020
FIRSTLINE:

I have a Tokunbo Corolla for hire purchase.

Do you require downpayment, if you do, how much minimum
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FIRSTLINE: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2020
Olayetan:

Chat me on WhatsApp 08036840986
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2020
Olayetan:

You guys will just carry phone and type anything that comes to your hands.

Pls what sensitive confidential have i disclosed here, is my name on bolt disclosed?

Is my number attached to bolt disclosed?

Can you tell me how I'm risking my account for any possible block....

Una go just come here and be misusing the 'Sensitive' word as if you are the only sensible person while others reasons with their hands....

FYI, bolt themself knows the hours asked to be spent online is much, you will only kill yourself with work if you stay online to get request while they care less if you breakdown through the over work.

& you didn't inflate any fare, you never cheated any customer, you only stayed online by giving yourself a fake request which you didn't even embark on do they ain't that dumb to flag that as fraud or whatever.
Requesting yourself on Bolt is fraud. Prevention is better than cure. The earlier U know this.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2020
This is the detail of the deal.

FIRSTLINE:
I HAVE A TOKUNBO 2003 COROLLA FOR HIRE PURCHASE. A SURULERE RESIDENT, OR NEARBY COMMUNITY WILL BE MOST PREFERRED.
1, TWO GUARANTORS
2, DRIVERS LICENSE
3, DOWN PAYMENT OF AT LEAST 200k
4, PAYMENT OF 28k WEEKLY FOR 28 MONTHS
5, NOTE: WE WANT TOTAL PAYMENT TO BE COMPLETED WITHIN 2 AND HALF YEARS.
YOU CAN DO THE CALCULATIONS, WHICHEVER IS CONVENIENT FOR YOU.
TOTAL HIRE PURCHASE- 3.3MILLION. DEDUCT THE INITIAL PAYMENT FROM IT AND SPREAD THE THE REST TO BE PAID WITHIN 28 MONTHS.

CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION: 08036840986.

Olayetan:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AtikuIsSure(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2020
chucsmoore:
A typical Car owner who want to use this thread as a yardstick and parameters to judge the performance of his drivers. I am very sure if we start posting our earnings then you will know your employees are under performing. grin
you guys should stop responding to this nursery school boy @jpworld or whatever he call himself is a kid

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2020
dru23:

In theaters soon

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2020
chucsmoore:
Requesting yourself on Bolt is fraud. Prevention is better than cure. The earlier U know this.

So if someone requested me with his phone and i click waiting for a very long hour is fraud too?

Only God knows how you people reason sef, its not that you start the trip so what's fraud there.

Mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2020
peeps4u:
This is the detail of the deal.

I don't have strength for this deal

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2020
Olayetan:

So if someone requested me with his phone and i click waiting for a very long hour is fraud too?

Only God knows how you people reason sef, its not that you start the trip so what's fraud there.

Mtcheww
Just continue.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Strat632(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Please house what is happening in Lekki?i am at oniru now to drop a rider i met some guys about 7 of them following each other with there cars they ask if i am worrking,i should stop working and not go to Lekki that they will destroy my car.i dont know who they say will spoil my car.meanwhile i picked the rider i brought from admirable way.pls anyone with info on what is going on there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Strat632:
Please house what is happening in Lekki?i am at oniru now to drop a rider i met some guys about 7 of them following each other with there cars they ask if i am worrking,i should stop working and not go to Lekki that they will destroy my car.i dont know who they say will spoil my car.meanwhile i picked the rider i brought from admirable way.pls anyone with info on what is going on there
I read on Guardian newspaper's paper that Uber/Bolt drivers are protesting today. They are demanding for improved working conditions
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
Last week I was on 12% after 20 trips , Na so I complete 20 sharply and did an extra 40 trips lol...only for me to wake up and bolt Sama me 12% after 45 trips ... where I go start from .lol

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Olayetan:

[/b]Only God knows how you people reason sef, its not that you start the trip so what's fraud there.[b]

Mtcheww

Is reading and comprehension that difficult?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
Strat632:

This means you only visit this thread when you have an issue, right?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
jpworld:
This driver earn 21k from uber, he does more of Bolt.

I have already received his weekly rental of 27k, Sunday/night.

He is the first to pay his weekly rental.

When i compare the km driven on my tracker App, he does more KM than the one 85k earning is showing.

Bro I love your motivation and the encouragement... you have motivated me even more and others too .. Plz kindly blur pictures of your driver ... let's give privacy ......thank you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
I woke up with the plan of working little today, so I was targeting that bolt 2k morning rush , Infact as at 8.45 I had done 4 trips , completion rate was above 75 but acceptance was 90 instead of atleast 95, omo the thing pain me ...I just park at Oniru Dey grumble , while I was parked I was observing that crazy surge Wey no won Comot today around chevron area at 10am or so , after contemplating for over an hour Na so I begin drive go chevron , I also set destination to Ikeja, almost at Jakande Na so trip enter 1.8 surge 33km....the way I press my phone with speed eh ...lol, I called immediately because the location was showing that market around jakande, only for me to call him and he said he was at the market around palace road , one mind told me to cancel but I just wanted to chop that surge then close for the day , so I kept commmunicating with him while I drove back to Oniru from circle mall area , I got there only for the guy to start changing it for me and then canceling , for now reason , omo the thing pain me to my vain. I sha left there and checked map again and the surge was still there so I decided to risk it again and this time I parked at chevron drive and set Ikeja , I got one trip and it was 2km with 1.3 surge .i accepted then canceled for the person , after like 2 mins mm2 trip enter with 1.7 surge , choiii see God , I quickly called but network was dulling me , I wanted to cry. I later called and it went through and I told the lady I’m at her gate , long story already long is that trip ended 7k , Infact 7050 . The guy paid not the lady and he gave me money I didn’t count it because I assumed it was 7k , which was good enough Wetin be 50 nAira , Na so the bros say na 8k Dey there , I told him I dong have change so I offered to return 1k , Na so the bros stretch hand to collect am oo, immediately he reason am free the 1k. I want to thank God and that useless rider that did me strong thing

21 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
jpworld:

Car turning to Duplex is mostly for drivers that live in ikorodu or sango ota. If u live within the city you will go home.

The hours of work can be estimated, because of the curfew, no driver will come and say i drove for 24hours to achieve this.

God bless each and every one of you.
Oh! Ok boss. Amen sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
knytred:
Last week I was on 12% after 20 trips , Na so I complete 20 sharply and did an extra 40 trips lol...only for me to wake up and bolt Sama me 12% after 45 trips ... where I go start from .lol

That is the boa constrictor approach them give you. The more you breath the tighter the constriction.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
peeps4u:
I hope the drivers consent to posting their names and pictures online?

Do we even know at times, it is unethical to post a private chat with someone online like that?

Have a blessed day.

What matters the most is to blur the person pictures number or blur any form of identifying the said person.. I mention it to Jpworld ,am sure it was an error

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Strat632(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
In the last couple of weeks,is coming to this thread really worth to you? When you can read over 10pages and its gonna be about a fight or settling one unnecessary issue or the other.

nwizu042:

This means you only visit this thread when you have an issue, right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Happening in lekki grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingsoluv4real: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
The Last Uber Driver who drove me said that Uber will soon upgrade Car Requirements to 2016 in Nigeria.
He said he has recently registered a 2018 car in preparation for this.
Pleae House, is this true?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
nwizu042:

Is reading and comprehension that difficult?
Maybe for you tho
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
chucsmoore:
Just continue.

You can do the blocking if they didn't...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
knytred:
I woke up with the plan of working little today, so I was targeting that bolt 2k morning rush , Infact as at 8.45 I had done 4 trips , completion rate was above 75 but acceptance was 90 instead of atleast 95, omo the thing pain me ...I just park at Oniru Dey grumble , while I was parked I was observing that crazy surge Wey no won Comot today around chevron area at 10am or so , after contemplating for over an hour Na so I begin drive go chevron , I also set destination to Ikeja, almost at Jakande Na so trip enter 1.8 surge 33km....the way I press my phone with speed eh ...lol, I called immediately because the location was showing that market around jakande, only for me to call him and he said he was at the market around palace road , one mind told me to cancel but I just wanted to chop that surge then close for the day , so I kept commmunicating with him while I drove back to Oniru from circle mall area , I got there only for the guy to start changing it for me and then canceling , for now reason , omo the thing pain me to my vain. I sha left there and checked map again and the surge was still there so I decided to risk it again and this time I parked at chevron drive and set Ikeja , I got one trip and it was 2km with 1.3 surge .i accepted then canceled for the person , after like 2 mins mm2 trip enter with 1.7 surge , choiii see God , I quickly called but network was dulling me , I wanted to cry. I later called and it went through and I told the lady I’m at her gate , long story already long is that trip ended 7k , Infact 7050 . The guy paid not the lady and he gave me money I didn’t count it because I assumed it was 7k , which was good enough Wetin be 50 nAira , Na so the bros say na 8k Dey there , I told him I dong have change so I offered to return 1k , Na so the bros stretch hand to collect am oo, immediately he reason am free the 1k. I want to thank God and that useless rider that did me strong thing

Blessing in disguise

Oya pour water for ground.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Olayetan:

Blessing in disguise

Oya pour water for ground.
Swears grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
knytred:
grin Same condition given to me last week, only to wake up this morning and saw 12%/45trips.

Bolt sabi manipulation game no be small. With my recent work pattern I am sure I won’t meet up.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
kingsoluv4real:
The Last Uber Driver who drove me said that Uber will soon upgrade Car Requirements to 2016 in Nigeria.
He said he has recently registered a 2018 car in preparation for this.
Pleae House, is this true?

Very unlikely bro... do u know how long it will take to recoup your money for a 2016 car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
I won’t meet up , if you don’t meet up , they will reduce it for you by next week or upper , although I have done 6 today, closed early (12pm)

Babadee1900:
grin Same condition given to me last week, only to wake up this morning and saw 12%/45trips.

Bolt sabi manipulation game no be small. With my recent work pattern I am sure I won’t meet up.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
knytred:
I won’t meet up , if you don’t meet up , they will reduce it for you by next week or upper , although I have done 6 today, closed early (12pm)

Na them sabi. Closed about same time too, did 7.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chuwaa:

Do you fix Innoson wink

Yes, we just don't carry the parts wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) ... (5757) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jpworld(m), GodWealthDbest, carternkem(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.