Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4923288 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) ... (5733) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Greetings from Wumego crescent. The home of Angels�

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
chloride6:

Thanks what about the driver training.

That will be after abi?

It's after inspection and the report uploaded, the account would be activated altogether after that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
chloride6:

Thanks what about the driver training.

That will be after abi?

I think their training is done online now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Chuwaa:
Please House, what's the cause of engine oil light blinking? It blinks after drivers for about 30mins and stays on after that. It happened for two days and stopped. Car was serviced about a month ago.
Oil pressure low. Hope you have stopped driving the car? Visit a mech. Remote diagnosis won’t work

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
jaymejate:

It's after inspection and the report uploaded, the account would be activated altogether after that.

Thanks I really appreciate..

I'm still looking for a car for my friend ooh..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
Babadee1900:
grin Lwkm grin
Ones I leave that area in the morning, I don’t go back until I’m done for the day. Most times I link my house using Ogombo alternative route.

My last rider before I closed now, I dropped him off on the road by LBS and told him to cross over to the other side; his destination. Baba was protesting saying I should go make a uturn at road safety and face the traffic. I look am say be like you chop winch. Your destination on the App is Total/General paints, wetin join the other side with what I have on my App.
Worst is when you are leaving your house in the morning and someone is requesting a ride to Sangotedo. Most likely, that's where your day will end. Before you turn and wriggle your way out of that traffic and start all over again, it's already noon.

The traffic jam there doesn't respect daylight, darkness or even curfew. You can get there 12 midnight and spend hours in traffic. The best one can do is to make a U-turn at Road Safety or after Blenco. The rest na war.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Please I did bolt inspection now. Do I need to upload anything or it will automatically add to my list of cars on my platform
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
ndubuis:

Worst is when you are leaving your house in the morning and someone is requesting a ride to Sangotedo. Most likely, that's where your day will end. Before you turn and wriggle your way out of that traffic and start all over again, it's already noon.

The traffic jam there doesn't respect daylight, darkness or even curfew. You can get there 12 midnight and spend hours in traffic. The best one can do is to make a U-turn at Road Safety or after Blenco. The rest na war.
A state of emergency needs to be declared on that road. grin grin

mistadayo:
Please I did bolt inspection now. Do I need to upload anything or it will automatically add to my list of cars on my platform
You need to upload the report.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hello house,

I found this drivers license at the entrance to madam Rad's place. If you're the one or know the person please signify for collection.
See attached.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blinking44: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
chloride6:

Thanks I really appreciate..

I'm still looking for a car for my friend ooh..

Would your friend be interested in H/P
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blinking44:

Hire purchase may not be the best for a beginner...so that I dont set him for failure.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kala111: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
mistadayo:

Pls where did you do your inspection?

Does the inspection centre at oniru by that shoprite mall still exist?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mobil at obanikoro... The total at oniru have moved to world oil at ilasan
kala111:

Pls where did you do your inspection?

Does the inspection centre at oniru by that shoprite mall still exist?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsteel: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
hillso7:
Hello house,

I found this drivers license at the entrance to madam Rad's place. If you're the one or know the person please signify for collection.
See attached.
Call d Next of kin number on the DL to give u d owner's number & call him to pick it up.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
mistadayo:
Mobil at obanikoro... The total at oniru have moved to world oil at ilasan

Boss, your bolt inspection should be automatically added to your account/profile
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Yes... It was added automatically
omorkelly:

Boss, your bolt inspection should be automatically added to your account/profile
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
dru23:

Thanks for your patronage.. I was told you stop by .........may your pocket never run dry o..........
Amen. You are doing well bro. God be with you too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
shollywendy1:

Surge in agric nkwa!
Felix felix, just accept this fact. I cant count the number of trips have taken on surge and after updating the destination, still carries the same surge.
I remember the day you complained abt the similar experience here but i was very lazy to type then to correct it.
Uber surge remains till the final destination even if you are updating in the ijebu ode dat has no surge
Alright I'll keep a close eyes next time because after my 2nd experience which I didn't have evidence to provide to uber on the complaint box I stopped updating and asking riders to update.

Like I said earlier, it could be that I was having a bad day at those particular days. I hope to be lucky next time.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judeopara(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]

What’s going on with Uber today no driver work today Surge everywhere mainland and island abi shey na only for my app cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
chloride6:

Hire purchase may not be the best for a beginner...so that I dont set him for failure.

Guy better take the offer... HP is far better than renting a car any day anytime.

Nigeria is not getting any better, b4 you say Jack you'd seen yourself still driving on rental and 2yrs is still smiling on you without any reasonable savings. Calculate 25-30k for 2yrs. The guise of owner of car is in charge if maintenance is a big mirage only a few understand.

Take advise from an experience adviser.

Hustle oh make owner partner no wakeup one day collect car from your hand unto say you carry salah ram go Ondo.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
mrsteel:

Call d Next of kin number on the DL to give u d owner's number & call him to pick it up.

Did that but seem the person answering the call does not even understand English neither did he know the person on the card.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Felicity0001:

Guy better take the offer... HP is far better than renting a car any day anytime.

Nigeria is not getting any better, b4 you say Jack you'd seen yourself still driving on rental and 2yrs is still smiling on you without any reasonable savings. Calculate 25-30k for 2yrs. The guise of owner of car is in charge if maintenance is a big mirage only a few understand.

Take advise from an experience adviser.

Hustle oh make owner partner no wakeup one day collect car from your hand unto say you carry salah ram go Ondo.

Thanks for the insight..

The car is not for me though it's for a friend.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=Felicity0001 post=93786111]

Please, I'd like to know if there's any driver on this thread or a driver who knows someone who have been able to pay off his/ her HP contract within 2years.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=OJURONGBE1 post=93787937][/quote]
I don't know.
But HP favors car owners more than drivers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
chillex8:

I don't know.
But HP favors car owners more than drivers.

I was surprised someone said HP is better..

Anyway, to each, his own.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Abeg blackbishop your expertise is needed here. After working on my shaft and bearing today, I notice that my car dey dance on the road ọ. The tires dey drag for road too. The steering is not going straight again. I managed to drive it home this evening. I have called the mechanic that worked on it. But I'm even afraid to go back to him.
Please what could be the problem?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
hillso7:
Hello house,

See attached.

Have you tried calling the next of kin number?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Judeopara:
[color=#550000][/color]

What’s going on with Uber today no driver work today Surge everywhere mainland and island abi shey na only for my app cool

It maybe as result of drivers that drove in the flood yesterday...them dey mechanic since morning grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=OJURONGBE1 post=93787937][/quote]
I have 2 drivers. One has never driven on rental b4 signing the hp contract. I.e he started uber with the hp car almost 2 years ago if taken the lockdown months out of it. Now, he has like 500k to balance up. Hopefully, soon.
2nd driver has driven almost 3 years on rental b4 signing the hp contract when the hope of buying his car was taking forever. He has N1m to take the ownership of the car. He has never had issue with the partner till date. Meaning never defaulted. I know of that one very well.
I believe if one is very sincere with his weekly remittance, he will surely get his ownership within the stipulated time except the car is problematic one.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newk007(m): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
davit:
Abeg blackbishop your expertise is needed here. After working on my shaft and bearing today, I notice that my car dey dance on the road ọ. The tires dey drag for road too. The steering is not going straight again. I managed to drive it home this evening. I have called the mechanic that worked on it. But I'm even afraid to go back to him.
Please what could be the problem?

Did You do allignment ans wheel balancing. If NO beta run and do it b4 U buy new tyres
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lanretoye(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blinking44:

hello good evening,if i can get HP i won’t mind pls

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
izzou:

I was surprised someone said HP is better..

Anyway, to each, his own.
What felicity just said is true sincerely.
Izzou, its not easy to safe money to buy a car thru rental oo. I have lots of friend that have been on rental for years trying and hoping to buy their cars thru savings from rental. Bro, its not easy.
Even getting a loan to buy the car self no easy except you or spouse if married or trusted relative are running a salary account or have a shop. The amount of money you or your spouse earns also determines how much you will be loaned. Though i might be wrong but the ones i know are not finding it easy to buy the cars

(1) (2) (3) ... (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) ... (5733) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: tojahh(m), GodWealthDbest and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.