Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,765 members, 7,892,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4948847 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (5739) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Haywaiibaba:
shocked really?? What car do you drive?

Civic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tsunayoichi: 12:12am On Nov 25, 2017
Guy you worse pass Lord Lugard. Na slave driver you be.
ogunvic41:
BRING YOUR PEUGEOT 406, PEUGEOT 407 AND TOYOTA COROLLA FOR ME TO MANAGE...
YOU GET 50K WEEKLY NO STORY... TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY grin
INVEST WISELY...
LETS KEEP LAGOS...
GOD BLESS UBER AND TAXIFY...
CALL 08032800453

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 12:27am On Nov 25, 2017
Tsunayoichi:

cry grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 5:42am On Nov 25, 2017
Tsunayoichi:
My drivers earn 100k to 150k monthly... No company pays that in Lagos...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by evilspirit: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2017
ogunvic41:

Shell pays more grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2017
evilspirit:

Shell pays more grin
Proofs grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2017
An e hailing driver should make much more than a personal or company driver, the number of hours in driving Uber/Taxify in a day, is what some company drivers do in a week

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2017
Only a slowpoke will agree to drive on Uber and take home salary.
I will be observing anyways.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2017
alstarmayo:
An e hailing driver should make much more than a personal or company driver, the number of hours in driving Uber/Taxify in a day, is what some company drivers do in a week

What's ur problem? One of the condition of the work is that you will make minimum of 100k weekly, and and with that you shouldn't have a problem remitting 50k weekly.

Don't forget that ogunvic is a driver himself, so be like him to drive for him or quit.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyemida(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2017
ogunvic41:

It's like I saw you around Abule ijesha, yaba now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2017
dyemida:

It's like I saw you around Abule ijesha, yaba now
Inside 407? No it can be one of my drivers... Current have 8 Peugeot 407 in my fleet...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2017
Please your opinion on this brand for Uber.
Cc: Gazzuz

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2017
abitafah:

Not commenting on usability with Uber (experts in the house will do that).

This car DOES NOT HAVE a 2010 version.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Primera

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herrlekan(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2017
abitafah:

This particular car is converted don't buy it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2017
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobiline, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K. Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2017
herrlekan:

This particular car is converted don't buy it.
God bless you for that observation. I'm not buying this particular one though.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
abitafah:
God bless you for that observation. I'm not buying this particular one though.
PEUGEOT 406, PEUGEOT 407 AND TOYOTA COROLLA.
ANY OTHER CAR IS A NO FOR ME...
MY OPINION, I STAND TO BE CORRECTED...
DRIVE SMART...
INVEST WISELY...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyemida(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
ogunvic41:

Inside 407? No it can be one of my drivers... Current have 8 Peugeot 407 in my fleet...

shocked grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Umunnem, does this dark spot on airport mean surge?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Best car color for this job is red, haven't washed since Tuesday. Just dust cleaning and its good to go. Best rim color too is black... For those dirty streets

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ifeanyimark:
Umunnem, does this dark spot on airport mean surge?
no, Nwanna. the airport area has to be orange. And 2.0x

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by exoticeve(f): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Good day all.please What car can I get for 900k for uber/taxify use
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
exoticeve:
Good day all.please What car can I get for 900k for uber/taxify use
peugeot 406. 2004

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Romeo3:
This is a very nice suv for uber. V6 engine. Qualifies for uber and taxify. Riders while love you and give you good ratings, but petrol station attendants will love you more. They will all know your name and your number plate....

Let the reader use discernment. grin
On the contrary Hyundai jeeps seem to be very fuel effecient. This is not a 4runner or GX
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Romeo3:
the price of brand new battery pack of a hybrid will completely buy and refurbish a 406. In fact, i will buy a 406, refurbish it, register it on uber and taxify and start driving and making money before you have even found where to buy the battery pack and who has the technical ability to fix it. grin

That said, i know who fixes hybrids. but...
Seems u wan be the 406 brand ambassador. Do u find the 406 more economical or durable than the 407?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by exoticeve(f): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
Romeo3:
peugeot 406. 2004

Thanks you sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
gwng:

Brand New Hybrid batteries can be gotten for 450K. HOWEVER WHEN AN HYBRID FAILS, THE WHOLE PACK DOES NOT HAVE TO BE REPLACED. THE FAULTY MODULE CAN BE REPLACED FOR AS LOW AS 15K
Seems legit and fair

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
jayooh:

Seems u wan be the 406 brand ambassador. Do u find the 406 more economical or durable than the 407?
its not about being a brand ambassador. its about the truth. the 406 has smaller engines the 407 doesn't.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
exoticeve:

Thanks you sir
you are welcome mademoiselle.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Romeo3:
sure you can. And you will make profit. just that you will use all profit to buy fuel.
I believe the sienna is as fuel effecient as a camry despite the higher engine capacity. People use camry n make the money; I think his major problem would be rider reaction.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
Romeo3:
no, Nwanna. the airport area has to be orange. And 2.0x

Lolz, remain small, i for park for airport. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
@Ogunvic, have you driven a Honda civic, 2007 upward, if yes, what's ur observation about it Cus you have streamlined to just Peugeot and corolla.
Anyone making use of civic should also give experience Cus I know this car is also fuel efficient and parts ain't expensive

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (5739) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Mewales, ThatNiccur, Glithronix, pope191, Cineinfo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.