Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,748 members, 7,938,301 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5060299 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) ... (5766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2021
Any car more than 15 years that engine suppose don old Na, with mileage wey don 230k
Cheddaz:
You are still on the right track, nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seanaddy(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2021
Good morning all, I am looking for car rental.
I have experience driving on Uber and Bolt both on rental and personal car. I have not driven on the platform since 2019 tho but I am good to go anytime. I reside in Surulere Lagos.

I can be reached on
07031393348 (call and WhatsApp)
seunadesile@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:26am On Jan 27, 2021
izzou:

Lol

There's nothing wrong with using Mineral oils sir.

But you're making it look like it has some advantage over the Synthetic oil.

As a guy that drives, has driven on Uber, and deals on parts, the mineral has no advantage over the Synthetic

But it still is okay bro cool

And you don't even say so we the good brotherhood can patronize you?

baba no want friends for him businessgrin but only friends and relatives will push you to your desire height ooh.

I come in peace oh boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2021
Felicity0001:

And you don't even say so we the good brotherhood can patronize you?

baba no want friends for him businessgrin but only friends and relatives will push you to your desire height ooh.

I come in peace oh boss

Brotherly grin

It's not car parts, that's why I didn't say anything

Thanks for the thought. I really appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:42am On Jan 27, 2021
radautoworks:

The average american car is 8 years old. How many Nigerians can keep a car 8 years without changing engine?
My point exactly ma'am, maybe this is the reason we opt for a cheaper means of maintenance since they know consciously or subconsciously they have just few years to drive or use the car. Just like I said, they don't car who buys it after them and the buyer doesnt care how well you maintained it so what's the fuse after all?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2021
Felicity0001:

My point exactly ma'am, maybe this is the reason we opt for a cheaper means of maintenance since they know consciously or subconsciously they have just few years to drive or use the car. Just like I said, they don't car who buys it after them and the buyer doesnt care how well you maintained it so what's the fuse after all?

Bro, how far, I didn't hear from you anymore.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Na waoo the guy insist it must be the car

Bros all die na die... Leave am to him cross but one thing is sure, 8n no time he'll see wisdom in the advice you gave to him.

Wise him well at the moment.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2021
radautoworks:
please na where you dey buy? My source no dey for state House again.

Kunnu for state House? nawao... Make no supply you nice one from a reputable source at a cheaper rate nagrin

Besides, you're not even in town sepf, but we can make arrangement to get it across to you ooh...lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

Storyyyyy!!! U never jam.
Money has a spirit and some people are influenced by it, that's when they will feel they have gotten away, u can't do anything so no need to send it or that money will have another use in their hands or they will vex that u asked for ur money with a harsh tone, some want you to do ur worst before they send it.

100%

The average Nigerian is only sincere when they know there is a great punishment awaiting for every wrong they make.

I once used a POS and the money I withdrawn didnt leave my account even after 24hrs... Nobody advised me to go report myself the next day to the guy the next morning b4 my bank go knack me credit on any money that enters my account after I don chop money thats not mine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2021
eyinola:
kikikiiiiiiiii grin grin, during that ghve away period new new monikers emerged grin
God save them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...but if u make riders feels like u don't trust them, na 1star u go dey collect dey go
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2021
Felicity0001:

Aristotle said, "man know thyself and thy environment". You will never fall into a ditch or miss it if a blind man (of say 60yrs) gives you directions around his house or his environment unless you never paid attention to his descriptions.

Too bad u don't take ur own advice ...i come in peace
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2021
Cheddaz:
You are still on the right track, nothing do you.

God bless you for this.

I remember when my former car was shortening oil I took it to radautoworks and the first question I was asked was "what's the millage of the car? 165kmiles I said. This same advice was suggested to me by the professional but my boss refused then we finally changed valve seal and pvc valve as well, though it reduced the oil shortening but didn't eliminate it totally, we still kept on topping with 1ltr at every 1000miles.

Same way its good to follow manufacturer's advice is same way its also good to follow professional's and experience advice.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Thanks. Mail sent.

Received and my direct contact is send to u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:33am On Jan 27, 2021
izzou:

Brotherly grin

It's not car parts, that's why I didn't say anything

Thanks for the thought. I really appreciate

Drivers no be human beings again? Or do you think we can't afford or have a need for what ever service you're rendering?

Anyways, since you insist it fine shall.

Trust me you have my best wishes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2021
Felicity0001:

God bless you for this.

I remember when my former car was shortening oil I took it to radautoworks and the first question I was asked was "what's the millage of the car? 165kmiles I said. This same advice was suggested to me by the professional but my boss refused then we finally changed valve seal and pvc valve as well, though it reduced the oil shortening but didn't eliminate it totally, we still kept on topping with 1ltr at every 1000miles.

Same way its good to follow manufacturer's advice is same way its also good to follow professional's and experience advice.

RPM affects oil consumption. The higher your usual RPM is the more oil will be consumed. That's because you put extra pressure on the seals and gaskets and some of the oil finds its way around and gets burned away in the combustion chamber. ... The hotter your engine runs the thinner your oil will be.

Ps ... You driving habits contributed to it .. .. To avoid shaking tables .. I will not comment on ur driving habits cool

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2021
Olayetan:

Bro, how far, I didn't hear from you anymore.

Yeah, I have you in mind to do a qoute to your post today self.

I tried contacting you na but... See screenshot below and relating to my guy as well.

We talked on phone but don't known if you'll be ok with the outcome of his decision.

Here is it, due to the bad people who have gone ahead to spoil the road for those coming behind the good guy said he will only do business if and only if you bring the valuables you have then he sells it and then gives you the money or get you phone the money can afford.

So maybe you should turn on your data and reply my message if you re willing to then I connect the both of you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2021
dru23:

Too bad u don't take ur own advice ...i come in peace

dru23:

RPM affects oil consumption. The higher your usual RPM is the more oil will be consumed. That's because you put extra pressure on the seals and gaskets and some of the oil finds its way around and gets burned away in the combustion chamber. ... The hotter your engine runs the thinner your oil will be.

Ps ... You driving habits contributed to it .. .. To avoid shaking tables .. I will not comment on ur driving habits cool

Modify:

One love bro... How is business and family Sir?

Best regards Sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2021
Felicity0001:

Best regards Sir.

Family is fine and healthy sir .... Business is great sir 25k is steady during this winter month sir .....

Modify .... Will be putting up the 08 elantra for sell and tokunbo civic will be given to the driver...

You are welcome to buy the elantra if u want .. Engine runs fine no issues at all ..... ..

Hoping to post the 08 Elantra by months end .... So hit me up if you show interest
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2021
Felicity0001:

I totally disagree with you guys on this.

Bolt algorithms on request is meant to pick the closet driver the rider making a request for a ride. If all condition remains constant the request has no business sidelining the driver beside the driver and then picking a driver that's 5min away. 5min away on the Bolt App can be up to 3-5km on the driver's end on a free road oooh because most time 1m on the rider's app means below 1km on the driver's end(on GMAP) unless there's traffic it can say 5min because the Bolt App doesn't tell the rider how distance the driver is to them apart from the time.

It could be that the driver was having either a network issue at the time a merger was taking place btw the rider closest to you at that time or probably you where trying to go online while the request was being made. (I believe thats what you meant by FIFO)

This is only possible in the uber app and even with some ideal condition but in an ideal condition(e.g activity score and rating on previous rider btw the two party) the uber app will pick the closest driver to the rider.

Concerning Bolt You re very correct, and concerning Uber U re also right

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2021
Felicity0001:

Yeah, I have you in mind to do a qoute to your post today self.

I tried contacting you na but... See screenshot below and relating to my guy as well.

We talked on phone but don't known if you'll be ok with the outcome of his decision.

Here is it, due to the bad people who have gone ahead to spoil the road for those coming behind the good guy said he will only do business if and only if you bring the valuables you have then he sells it and then gives you the money or get you phone the money can afford.

So maybe you should turn on your data and reply my message if you re willing to then I connect the both of you.

Kindly HI me again on whatsapp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2021
Felicity0001:

Bros all die na die... Leave am to him cross but one thing is sure, 8n no time he'll see wisdom in the advice you gave to him.

Wise him well at the moment.
Lol, okay ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2021
dru23:

Family is fine and healthy sir .... Business is great sir 25k is steady during this winter month sir .....

Modify .... Will be putting up the 08 elantra for sell and tokunbo civic will be given to the driver...

You are welcome to buy the elantra if u want .. Engine runs fine no issues at all ..... ..

Hoping to post the 08 Elantra by months end .... So hit me up if you show interest
Na how much you wan sell am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2021
dru23:

Why are you selling sir?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fluid11: 11:50am On Jan 27, 2021
Felicity0001:

Modify:

Best regards Sir.

Hello sir,

Please I'll need your advice as regards how much is appropriate to take a corolla on rental now. Can 35k/ week fly?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Fluid11:

Hello sir,

Please I'll need your advice as regards how much is appropriate to take a corolla on rental now. Can 35k/ week fly?

If he Fly he go crash

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
dru23:

Great!!! It's my wish and prayer for you and every good and honest hustlers out there that you prosper in every of your endeavors.

dru23:

Thanks for this I really do appreciate but like you may know I don't have any money set aside to own a car right, all savings for this purpose prior the covid-19 was spent during the lockdown and after the lockdown, still trying to find my bearing as income as not been very steady couple with wifi safe delivery (we thank God for that) and other necceasry needs from rent, to school fee et el, so I'll be lying if I tell you have saved a million plus to acquire one of those cars.

Apart from that, the elders will say, na road wey good you go like pass again. Unless you won gift me one of them ooh... I understand you're not a charity venture ooh, nevertheless, me and heaven know say na small tin for you grin but baba no reason am oooh na jokes I dey ooh. But that one no mean say e no fit happen shall;DLet the opportunity go to those that are prepared.

Best of luck once again and God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
sharpk007:

Concerning Bolt You re very correct, and concerning Uber U re also right
How can I be right in everything? That's not possible when I'm not God
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Olayetan:

Kindly HI me again on whatsapp
Just did
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
Fluid11:

Hello sir,

Sir to me oooh 25k is my standard any day any time. Worse case scenario I can add servicing with mineral oil of N5500 with oil filter of N1k highest to it at every 3000miles. Owner does 95% maintenance... E get y... Nothing like owner doing 100% maintenance I've been there b4, I've once bought tok tire 6k and a few things b4....
Butbif Owner insist on synthetic oil for servicing and expect men to do that my brother I'll bring out my bad side which I believe everybody has inside of them because that oil is fucking expensive and what's the guarantee the car wilI not be collected from me a day after I finish doing maintenance of say 25k. Heaven go rain blood ooh till my money come out.
Baba this work? My eyes don see whin! I don break my bank fix car for partner b4 the next day or thereabout the partner collect him car.

So, shine your eyes.

Do you by chance have a car for rent? Let me know I can introduce you to some nice guys and will also tell you how well to manage them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
deedee44:

Na street I dey buy am o, you no go fit drink that kain one grin
you and me get different body?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Felicity0001:

Kunnu for state House? nawao... Make no supply you nice one from a reputable source at a cheaper rate nagrin

Besides, you're not even in town sepf, but we can make arrangement to get it across to you ooh...lol
you don't get. Na one woman from boys quarter dey make am for me before. I think it was Kebbi house in VI. I can't remember which state it was that's why I said state house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) ... (5766) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: odimbannamdi(m), united4men and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.