Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,611 members, 7,895,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4956650 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) ... (5741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Otunbalai(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
chucsmoore:
Similar thing happened to my car last weekend. I serviced the car injector, the vibration stopped and everything came back to normal

i have actually done all that.......still the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Otunbalai(m): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
davit:
Many factors can cause it. From engine/gear seats, to plug, coils and injector or dirty throttle body. Your filter too could be the culprit. Check all of these. Does the car show check engine light? If it does, that should help you narrow down the problem when scanned.

the car does not show check engine. i dont just get it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Otunbalai(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
radautoworks:
someone who saw the car in person didn't know the cause but people on the internet will? Please take the car to bishop or bring it to the shop

okay. where is your workshop ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
Felicity001:

Shuu!! Bros somebody can not play with you self
Ahahahahah!!!
No mind me na, i jus wan use Naija situation vex ontop clarification.
Don't blame me, blame Buhari.
How's your family doing sir?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
Otunbalai:

okay. where is your workshop ?
first right after second toll gate on the expressway or enter our name into Google maps
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
kanuisagoat:

grin

Okay so this was what happened.

I updated here sometime ago that one lady I refused to take on a return trip gave me a bad rating that took me from 4.83 to 4.75.

So I managed to bring the rating to 4.78 and I've been on that for quite a while till yesterday evening. While I was heading home, I was still online waiting to see if I'll get a trip sweet enough to divert me away from the house then I got one nonsense trip that I just left to ring out.

I returned online again and saw my rating had jumped to 4.93. By that time, I was quite close to the house so I just went offline.

I woke up this morning and fired up my app ready for the days work only to see my rating has dropped to 4.88.

How manage? I didn't even pick any rider when it was on 4.93 so how did it manage to drop? I wrote bolt demanding for an explanation.

Their explanation was that, riders still have the opportunity to rate a driver several hours after a trip has ended. What this means according to them was that, after I was rated 4.93, a rider I had carried several hours before rated me 3 stars which brought down the rating to 4.88.

Well, I couldn't argue further because the explanation makes logical sense. So make I just dey observe them for now grin

Rating review is base on riders and usually after every 40 request that hits a driver's account irrespective weather it was completed or not.

Take for an instance from the screen shot below 22/48 trips completed... If this driver was a new driver his rating would have either reduced from 5.0 or remain the same despite not completing the 48 trips base on what riders rated him on the 22 trips completed.

Mind you some riders don't rate at all so this is where the hours of rating comes in. 3hrs is the time frame to rate your driver after any trip. After 3hrs the rider will not be able to rate that trip any more.

So if your rating had dropped especially in the morning of the next day its possible 1or 2 riders rated you after you'd gone offline. Also, your actual rating at a particular time is not always shown on your(driver's) app rather in the rider's app. Riders sees tye real rating of a particular driver, this is due to some reasons like 40request threshold and waiting time of computation.

Modify: I may be wrong to some extent though but I know I'm 95% right with this.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Ahahahahah!!!

No mind me na, i jus wan use Naija situation vex ontop clarification.

Don't blame me, blame Buhari.

How's your family doing sir?

Which Buhari? The former one or this one?

Family dey fine jhor monkey and snake just dey swallow money anyhow grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
Felicity001:

Which Buhari? The former one or this one?

Family dey fine jhor monkey and snake just dey swallow money anyhow grin
I don't even what to know, if na the old or new version.

Thank God for good health, we go survive this present situation las las, God pass them.

Have a lovely day ahead bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
kanuisagoat:

grin

Okay so this was what happened.

I updated here sometime ago that one lady I refused to take on a return trip gave me a bad rating that took me from 4.83 to 4.75.

So I managed to bring the rating to 4.78 and I've been on that for quite a while till yesterday evening. While I was heading home, I was still online waiting to see if I'll get a trip sweet enough to divert me away from the house then I got one nonsense trip that I just left to ring out.

I returned online again and saw my rating had jumped to 4.93. By that time, I was quite close to the house so I just went offline.

I woke up this morning and fired up my app ready for the days work only to see my rating has dropped to 4.88.

How manage? I didn't even pick any rider when it was on 4.93 so how did it manage to drop? I wrote bolt demanding for an explanation.

Their explanation was that, riders still have the opportunity to rate a driver several hours after a trip has ended. What this means according to them was that, after I was rated 4.93, a rider I had carried several hours before rated me 3 stars which brought down the rating to 4.88.

Well, I couldn't argue further because the explanation makes logical sense. So make I just dey observe them for now grin

This is what I have been singing since on this rating issue, but u guys never believed me. Riders can still rate their last trip days after. Some forget until they want to request again then the rating for the last trip comes up before they can request again. So even if u don't take any trip for a whole week, ur rating can still be dancing up and down.

Your activity has nothing to do with your rating, whether you accept cards trips or not has nothing to do with your rating. Hope this response from Bolt will settle this topic ones and for all.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
chucsmoore:
Indriver is a better option if u become a professional in using it. The benefits outweighs Bolt. 8 months on Indriver and 3years on bolt, I compare the impact the 2 has on my savings I found out Indriver is better.

Okay o...If u say so

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
computerglobal:

Don't run the risk of buying used cars/Toks with costly hidden problems

Know what you're buying before it's too late.

Avoid that mistake before you buy!

Major accident damage? Flood damage? Odometer Fraud? Avoid making a potentially costly mistake when buying a used/tokunbo car. Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 and minimize your risk..

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
I've left this thread for so many months and coming back now to see your post again. Lmao bro God will bless your hustle o in multiple ways :. Na u gangan be never give up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bro if you close d app you can't rate driver second day again have try it so many times once have close and close d rating icon that always pop up after ending the trip bolt app will not show rating again

Also much cancellation affect rating too December time I always cancel too much maybe 5/40 or even more the way I cancel my rating drop madly

Why is only bolt app different from other, uber and indrive even opay then you see who rate you everything about bolt is error and scam

Pearl1910:

This is what I have been singing since on this rating issue, but u guys never believed me. Riders can still rate their last trip days after. Some forget until they want to request again then the rating for the last trip comes up before they can request again. So even if u don't take any trip for a whole week, ur rating can still be dancing up and down.

Your activity has nothing to do with your rating, whether you accept cards trips or not has nothing to do with your rating. Hope this response from Bolt will settle this topic ones and for all.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
Otunbalai:

i have actually done all that.......still the same
Take it to Automedics, they will find solution to it. But there billing no be here O, in a long run is worth it. Radauto and Gazzuz can also fix it as well.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by faithose73: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hello able pilots, how will you like us to get our own dedicated website forum for Lagos?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rider go dey pity u but go still wait to collect change grin grin
Took trip from isaac john to international airport, trip ended 800
Rider: how do u guys break even with this fares
Me: oga me wetin my go do na
Rider: normal cab will charge to 3k to come here
Me: ns so we see am ooooo
Rider: u drivers should complain to them
Me: smile
Rider: my change
Me: take sir
Rider: Thanks for the ride grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sconp: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
eyinola:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omo! Naija hard

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
eyinola:
He wan use am buy bottle water inside plane grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gapsy101(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hey guys Good afternoon, I'm New here and I need your candid adivse, presently I reside in Akure and I'm working on relocating to Lagos by next month, I have big daddy 04 and I love to go into Uber/Bolt business, Presently I don't I don't know Lagos, na only Ipaja I sabi because that is where I'm going to live,I have read comments about Lasman,dem go collect motor and option it out,that really scared me alot,pls help a broda, I really need your adivse as I no sabi road for Lagos , what is your take guys ,God bless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
Felicity001:

Rating review is base on riders and usually after every 40 request that hits a driver's account irrespective weather it was completed or not.

Take for an instance from the screen shot below 22/48 trips completed... If this driver was a new driver his rating would have either reduced from 5.0 or remain the same despite not completing the 48 trips base on what riders rated him on the 22 trips completed.

Mind you some riders don't rate at all so this is where the hours of rating comes in. 3hrs is the time frame to rate your driver after any trip. After 3hrs the rider will not be able to rate that trip any more.

So if your rating had dropped especially in the morning of the next day its possible 1or 2 riders rated you after you'd gone offline. Also, your actual rating at a particular time is not always shown on your(driver's) app rather in the rider's app. Riders sees tye real rating of a particular driver, this is due to some reasons like 40request threshold and waiting time of computation.

Modify: I may be wrong to some extent though but I know I'm 95% right with this.

I understand your anology. But it doesn't explain why a driver's rating would change twice a day when it's obvious there's no way 80trips (40 × 2) was completed.

For me, all the times my rating dropped are when I cancel two or more trips.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
eyinola:

Me i go tell am straight "no change Sir"grin

How many star you give am las las?

Me na 1star straight up.

I took a man from lekki to airport this afternoon his trip ended N3.5k and guy man did 4k transfer to me... I don reach con oil waiting for my next rider when I saw the 4k... I'll send him a text later to thank him and also ask how far his flirt went. na those kind riders we hope for.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
Felicity001:

Me na 1star straight up.

I took a man from lekki to airport this afternoon his trip ended N3.5k and guy man did 4k transfer to me... I don reach con oil waiting for my next rider when I saw the 4k... I'll send him a text later to thank him and also ask how far his flirt went. na those kind riders we hope for.

cheesy If your Bolt App is updated, you'll click on a reason for giving the one star. Violent, Dirty, Puked in your car e.t.c are reasons why you can give one star.

But then why stress when it wouldn't affect them in a any way. After all someone here (abi na you sef) carried someone with one star...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
Gapsy101:
Hey guys Good afternoon, I'm New here and I need your candid adivse, presently I reside in Akure and I'm working on relocating to Lagos by next month, I have big daddy 04 and I love to go into Uber/Bolt business, Presently I don't I don't know Lagos, na only Ipaja I sabi because that is where I'm going to live,I have read comments about Lasman,dem go collect motor and option it out,that really scared me alot,pls help a broda, I really need your adivse as I no sabi road for Lagos , what is your take guys ,God bless

There's something NAA call flyfree I don't if I got the word correct, its usually for flirts unders probationgrin. Bros enter lag nothing do you, when u show just run free within Lagos for straight one week using Gmap before you carryout this "run free" exercise for one week you must have known a lot of place for Lagos. Or better still, when you show just park your car for house then use bus waka round all the 20LGA for Lagos for one week straight but make sure say you use your Gmap at all time.

Domt forget to go with a power bank too.

C9me back and Thank me latergrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechy: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
PAY ON DELIVERY 15k

Get a gps car tracker tracker for your car, price is as low as 15k-urgent Sales

Features:

- Live Track.
live track, i mean live track. Gone are the days you need to be sending sms or calls to tracker before you get vehicle location. Tech has moved on. Right from your android, you will be seeing where your vehicle is in real time.

- History Playbacks.

Ok, if you are into uber, logistics, individual car owner, some form of delivery business. This is for you. You cam playback all the places your vehicle has been to, on particular days, places they parked, how long they spent somewhere, how much miles were covered, as far back as six months.

- Mine data.

You might not necessarily be with your vehicles, and you want to keep to maintenance schedule. You know after every 3000 or 5000 miles you want to change your oil. You are not with car to make right calls for when to change oil.

With this tracker, you got all those data available, the distance covered per day, and you can and will know when to keep to

- With advanced features you cam shutdown vehicle right from the app.
You do not need to send any message. With just a click on your phone, motor down off.

Would you also like to get trained.

Call/whatsapp

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
Felicity001:

Me na 1star straight up.

all my riders dey chop 5 star for my hand ooo, I too lazy to dey press i just confirm everything after the trip unless u really mess with me grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
InfinityEstates:

I understand your anology. But it doesn't explain why a driver's rating would change twice a day when it's obvious there's no way 80trips (40 × 2) was completed.

For me, all the times my rating dropped are when I cancel two or more trips.

Now look at the images close below. The last picture was my rating as at 20th.

Last night I closed work with 4.65.

Sometime this morning the 2nd to last image is my current rating.

The other pictures are images of my trip details from last week till date.

Mind you I started last week with a rating of 4.43

So do the maths yourself you'd discovered I've mot even completed up to 40trips in total yet my rating has changed up to 4times in 1week.

My cancellation rate was 24% few days back.

I hope I'm able to convince you with these few point and pictorial evidence.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
eyinola:

N800 from Isaac John to international Airport? That some dirty cheap fare. grin Minus N200 tollgate nah N600 go remain. Una dey try O! The lowest trip I do on Indriver is N1500 on a10KM journey with no traffic at my own will. Those days wey Bolt dey shame me with their yeye price has gone grin. I cannot put N3 million car on the road and been collecting N800. It's disgusting and appalling.

Todays work on INdriver I am waiting to hit my 15K target before i go home go rest

Indriver is my Bae anyway anytime

No commission, all the money goes to my pocket. You take all the cash home.

No yeye cash discount: eg. Collect N300 from lagbaja Bolt will reward u with N1000 after u have driven a very long distance

No card trips, you never run out of cash to fuel and run your business

No stressful trips to bad places like iyana ipaja, Ikorodu etc. I am in charge of where I go, I select my trips.

Low number of rude riders: I hadly see touts and those low life girls wey dey run their mouth anyhow at drivers

No yeye prices. I determine where how much I
collect

Rating is so so transparent: there is peace of mind.

It's more safe and secure, you see Destination of every goddam trips and even the profile pictures of riders at nigh

Driver customer relationship is very prompt and effective: They respond quickly to emails, in app messages and phone calls.

Inspection is done once: nothing like Bi annuall inspection that cost u 4k in a year

My car is very clean and sexy now, cos I hadly go to bad places

If I should continue with the numerous advantages of Indriver, I will occupy the whole space on this thread

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Felicity001:

Now look at the images close below. The last picture was my rating as at 20th.

Last night I closed work with 4.65.

Sometime this morning the 2nd to last image is my current rating.

The other pictures are images of my trip details from last week till date.

Mind you I started last week with a rating of 4.43

So do the maths yourself you'd discovered I've mot even completed up to 40trips in total yet my rating has changed up to 4times in 1week.

My cancellation rate was 24% few days back.

I hope I'm able to convince you with these few point and pictorial evidence.

From your analogy, a driver's rating gets updated after 40 INCOMING TRIPS whether completed or not (that's if I'm not mistaken). How come yours changed 4times in a week if you didn't have up to 160 incoming trips?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
InfinityEstates:

cheesy If your Bolt App is updated, you'll click on a reason for giving the one star. Violent, Dirty, Puked in your car e.t.c are reasons why you can give one star.

But then why stress when it wouldn't affect them in a any way. After all someone here (abi na you sef) carried someone with one star...

There's a blank space tonstate other reasons for giving one star, that was how the Bolt App was as at when I first signed up with them o...

Me ke carry a rider with 1.0 rating dem no born me well. Any rider with less that 4.0 rating self I stay clear... I dont have strength for bad energy these days
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
chucsmoore:

N800 from Isaac John to international Airport? That some dirty cheap fare. grin Minus N200 tollgate nah N600 go remain. Una dey try O! The lowest trip I do on Indriver is N1500 on a10KM journey with no traffic at my own will. Those days wey Bolt dey shame me with their yeye price has gone grin. I cannot put N3 million car on the road and been collecting N800. It's disgusting and appalling.

Todays work on INdriver I am waiting to hit my 15K target before i go home go rest

No yeye cash discount: eg. Collect N300 from lagbaja Bolt will reward u with N1000 after u have driven a very long distance

No stressful trips to bad places like iyana ipaja, Ikorodu etc. I am in charge of where I go, I select my trips.

Low number of rude riders: I hadly see touts and those low life girls wey dey run their mouth anyhow at drivers

collect

It's more safe and secure, you see Destination of every goddam trips and even the profile pictures of riders at nigh

Driver customer relationship is very prompt and effective: They respond quickly to emails, in app messages and phone calls.

Inspection is done once: nothing like Bi annuall inspection that cost u 4k in a year

If I should continue with the numerous advantages of Indriver, I will occupy the whole space on this thread

I picked a rider on indriver yesterday ikoyi to shipeolu somolu, we gisted throughout the trip and she told me she just downloaded the app few days ago because bolt driver are always trying to cheat her dat she's more comfortable that she already knows how much she will be paying but my challenges with the app is how i always lost so many good trips ;Dbefore I say Jack trip is already taken..the most surprising one was a request just a street next to my house i keep clicking 3mins away and it was taken before i say jack angry mainland to island trip on indriver na survival of the fastest but i don't know how fast i could be again grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
chucsmoore:

collect

So na I carry that kudirat trip... and I was 600m away from the rider b4 I could even look at the destination "trip has been taken".

Your reward is awaiting you in vailagrin

I raise one part of yash for you ooh... U have got the finger of an ostrage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
InfinityEstates:

From your analogy, a driver's rating gets updated after 40 INCOMING TRIPS whether completed or not (that's if I'm not mistaken). How come yours changed 4times in a week if you didn't have up to 160 incoming trips?

To you first question, yes.

To the 2nd question, its a continuous trend na... The screen shots are for last week till present na... Last week alone was 76 and current week is 36 or there about, mind there was 2 weeks ago... So its a compounded calculation.

Ok who's that newbie that just signed up... I can't remember their moniker let them share a screen shot of their rider let's take preference from theirs since it's a new account. You would noticed that their 5.0 rating would start dropping after the */40 rides.

Who knows their moniker should please bookmark them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
chucsmoore:

collect

Cash app grin but boss no b soo, nah u tell me say nah 4pm sure pass, u come run come out when I'm still waiting for 4pm... anyway, I'm still outside here, with net of 3k, I'm sure I'll make the rest 7k before 2A:M

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) ... (5741) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.