Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,879 members, 7,895,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4958286 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) ... (5741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
Gentlelife50:

There is nothing like impersonation here, the new driver have his own account.
So what he need is the last inspection report then he will add it to his account and be activated in order to start receiving trips with the vehicle, so there's no impersonation here.
Besides it's another company entirely that handles the inspection for bolt.
In fact they now request for the email of they vehicle owner these days, then the report will be forwarded to the driver and onwer or partner.

Baba, d new driver has to do the car inspection again in his name. He can't use the old report even if it where given to him.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
davit:

I still don't believe you took the trip.

grin if I pick such trip, me and the rider will have serious problem on 3MB
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
1daboi:

Feli....
Sorry, they're not here.,...lol

Hey u dey find trouble ooh.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
centuryman:
The Oga himself....

I still dey learn o. wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
BAZ001:

Oven oohhhhh tongue tongue tongue
Chaii see person dey chup life for Monday.

Monday is not dat serious day in dubai grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
peeps4u:

Oven lighting thingy.

Ashewo

grin far from dat boss, here for evangelism...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
BAZ001:

I never said it’s not possible to earn up to that BUT im saying
1. You can’t net it consistently every week/month for obvious reason (you can proof by posting you weekly earnings in Jan - Mar)

2. You can’t predict your earnings per week or months. There was a week I completed Uber 20trips on Tuesday and I was ready to work 20hrs daily to chup 3% bonus. Guess what where I park another pilot just come remove my side mirror. Morale n energy just low.
Why do u think people on rentals find it difficult to remit 25k consistently for 6months without defaulting or adding from their savings to remit

With your model 1 and 3 how many hours do u work ?
My points is that you can’t be consistent or predict the earnings here unlike someone dt gets a bank or office job, that will know I earn 70k as entry next 6months I will be earning 150k.

In your own words you said it’s easy to achieve consistently and later said
... “There are weeks I sleep all through, or work fewer peopledays, or I have downtime on car repairs sha”...

U wan see dashboard abi...Kanuisagoat has given u d solution...
Announce Challenge...300k/month on dashboard and win 50k. U go see enough every month.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
Pearl1910:

Announce Challenge...300k/month on dashboard and win 50k. U go see enough every month.

Sure you've heard of X and Y theory, that 50k is just a motivational factor, which is why you have bonus, but the point here is consistency. Lot of people would not have over work dia body during weekend if not for that bonus. Let's learn to differentiate btw a short and long term obtainable achievement, the bigger picture is very important.

Anyway I've done offline trips of 400k this year for the record, because I don't want to hear one give away and I won't b eligible. All driving issa movement, as long as the car propel, nah the same traffic deh hold us and d same fuel we deh burn.

Cc. Uber
Bolt
Indriver

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Pearl1910:

Small sickness hook u, u come run. grin grin

U didn't tell us how much u made when u were working round d clock o.

Experience is always d best teacher bro...u have to work smart not hard.

I just added Oworo on my list of destinations never to go even if surge is x10
It's only hell I will not go grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
Pearl1910:

grin

I dont know what BAZ001 is waiting for.

Put 50k in an escrow account with radautoworks or dru23. All I need to do at the end of every month is post a net above 350k.

If I consistently meet up every month, by December, the money goes to me.

Tick tock BAZ001 cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
Pearl1910:

Baba, d new driver has to do the car inspection again in his name. He can't use the old report even if it where given to him.
Stop arguing what u don't know, once the inspection report haven't been more than 4 months it can be used on another account.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
pope191:

grin if I pick such trip, me and the rider will have serious problem on 3MB
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Stop arguing what u don't know, once the inspection report haven't been more than 4 months it can be used on another account.
2 months if it's uber.
You sabi. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Pearl1910:

I’m talking about your own dashboard for the past 3months, how consistent are you ?
I believe I’ve passed my message to intending drivers/partners.
Experience will teach the rest.
For example LASG will lock part of Lagos tomorrow cos of football do you know d traffic dt will cause. If one driver hook for 2hrs traffic na home straight.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
BAZ001:

I’m talking about your own dashboard for the past 3months, how consistent are you ?
For example LASG will lock part of Lagos tomorrow cos of football do you know d traffic dt will cause. If one driver hook for 2hrs traffic na home straight.
Bros leave this matter na.
How can someone who nets 350k monthly or 4.2M annually be hustling for a paltry 50k performance bonus?

P.S Where is cheerfulgiver of December 2020?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
kanuisagoat:

grin

I dont know what BAZ001 is waiting for.

Put 50k in an escrow account with radautoworks or dru23. All I need to do at the end of every month is post a net above 350k.

If I consistently meet up every month, by December, the money goes to me.

Tick tock BAZ001 cool

Let’s see one person dashboard naah,
Read the thread from way back and see thrends
Some of them were backed up by partners saying hardworking driver bla bla bla, last last the hard working driver turn to Keke napep driver chap chap. If the Uber / bolt pay why move to keke?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
chillex8:

How can someone who nets 350k monthly and 4.2M annually be hustling for a paltry 50k performance bonus?

Oh noooo,
E choke, e restrict my airways...
You mean am... chaiii

[img]https://media1./images/46c075c9408d33d1e7e6387cfc51ff1d/tenor.gif?itemid=14666818[/img]

Chaiiii

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Guys please anyone available for airport trip tomorrow 5am. Pick up is Lakeview Phase 1 (ICAN), Amuwo. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
pope191:

Sure you've heard of X and Y theory, that 50k is just a motivational factor, which is why you have bonus, but the point here is consistency. Lot of people would not have over work dia body during weekend if not for that bonus. Let's learn to differentiate btw a short and long term obtainable achievement, the bigger picture is very important.

Anyway I've done offline trips of 400k this year for the record, because I don't want to here one give away and I won't b eligible. All driving issa movement, as long as the car propel, nah the same traffic deh hold us and d same fuel we deh burn.

Cc. Uber
Bolt
Indriver

That's why I don't have Dashboard for him. Cos I can't prove my offline movement.
Am talking about current 300k earnings between Jan-March not using 50k to motivate.

In any case if 50k challenge can make one achieve it consistently, then ur argument is floored because it simply means it is achievable consistently in the right circumstances, irrespective of limiting conditions.

This is not a stretch at all, I thought I have explained that already. Just take it day after day (short term) and see what u have at the end of the month (long term).

Bro, u can't eat your cake and have it, u either work n see ur money or u flex and manage crumbs

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Assalam aleikun everyone oo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
pope191:

Dem no deh tell person boss, all this I'm strong! I'm strong!! Is just a matter of time... right in hotel room chilexin, the rest to b continue tomorrow on a light note
Pope please pick your calls now. Cynthia has been waiting for you at the reception for over 15 mins. I forgot to give her your room number

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
deedee44:

It's only hell I will not go grin

Lolz...Omo this place bad gan...e be like inside Ijegun. The road spoilt my tyre, scatter alignment, shocks, bushing, bolt joint, connecting rode all start to make noise. cry The Rider sef know say I try, immediately I said I can't go any further she say okay that's fine, I will drop here, thank you. I don't think any other driver has carried her that far inside without complaining.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Sorry Sir...no vex. I never knew it can still work. Any time I changed driver, we always do inspection again for Bolt, cos the last drivers name is on the previous one.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
BAZ001:

Let’s see one person dashboard naah,
Read the thread from way back and see thrends
Some of them were backed up by partners saying hardworking driver bla bla bla, last last the hard working driver turn to Keke napep driver chap chap. If the Uber / bolt pay why move to keke?

When trouble sleep, yanga go wake em, wetin e deh find ooo... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
shollywendy1:

Pope please pick your calls now. Cynthia has been waiting for you at the reception for over 15 mins. I forgot to give her your room number

She go wait forever, Ronke is handful already, how many lifeline come deh my body grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Pearl1910:

That's why I don't have Dashboard for him. Cos I can't prove my offline movement.
Am talking about current 300k earnings between Jan-March not using 50k to motivate.

In any case if 50k challenge can make one achieve it consistently, then ur argument is floored because it simply means it is achievable consistently in the right circumstances, irrespective of limiting conditions.

This is not a stretch at all, I thought I have explained that already. Just take it day after day (short term) and see what u have at the end of the month (long term).

Bro, u can't eat your cake and have it, u either work n see ur money or u flex and manage crumbs

Boss no vex oo, abeg u deh rest atall? Asking for a brother

Fact is driving have is threshold, just as chucmoore has been hammering. Use the concept of deminishing return and hooke's law you will find the main message he's trying to pass.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
Felicity001:

Its nice hearing from you after a long time though. Trust you're great.

One love

Am doing great sir. Please quote me in any dead thread as per the Give ::::: . You get?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
BAZ001:

I do offline trips, minimum 10k every week.
I for show my dashboard but its not a perfect representation of my earnings...

One day lockdown cannot spoil the entire month. Why I dey argue with u sef... E be like say u be aje butter o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
chillex8:

How can someone who nets 350k monthly or 4.2M annually be hustling for a paltry 50k performance bonus?

U don add ur own, na 300k we dey talk o, no b 350k.
And nobody is hustling for it, just saying if he calls for the challenge then he will see the dashboard he seeks.
Plus ask God why him add to the person wey multiply him 10 gold coins.
Lastly, 50k is not paltry even if u make millions monthly.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
BAZ001:

Oh noooo,
E choke, e restrict my airways...
You mean am... chaiii

[img]https://media1./images/46c075c9408d33d1e7e6387cfc51ff1d/tenor.gif?itemid=14666818[/img]

Chaiiii

grin they there na. Just say the word, and be bold enough to keep to it. Shebi na u want prove
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
chillex8:

As if I knew someone will say this, how predictable. grin

You see, with or without his 50k, I will still net the 350k every month of the year so his 50k is just added jara for me.

And as you can see, he has chickened out already. What if I had demanded 200k cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
pope191:

When trouble sleep, yanga go wake em, wetin e deh find ooo... grin

Lolzzz...Bazz get money, him go use him salary pay for the challenge grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) ... (5741) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Dashlish, Nelochukwu, tbred and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.