Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,532 members, 7,968,506 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:36 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5133109 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) ... (5817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Status200788: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
The MOD for the particular forum is just a bigot. That English might be too simple but check it out. I don't like to push blames but why in the world will you suspend my account on this particular forum. We have some major idiot here posting shits yet you no block them but me that do contribute to this group.

Abeg if you decide to unblock me then am disappointed in your reasoning ability. Na people like you dey Abuja hopeless and dumb who never see things objectively. Make sure you no release am.

Blackbishop drops pen

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
peeps4u:

Acts 8:18-21 grin
Which version of Bible be dis peep4u? Naija version. Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
tunlapapa:

Not meeting KPI means you owe them 15k + 22k rentals.

I see...as if driver can manufacture trips for himself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
The friend no more going?
godsonn97:
A friend needs inter state travel from Lagos to Ekiti on Saturday, to come back on Monday,feeding and allowance. Or if your Car is available, the friend can rent your car for the weekend.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
grin grin grin
shollywendy1:

Congrats man. Abeg cut soap for me now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nigerians sabi abuse things.
eyinola:
my first week in this business I drove from constain to oyinbo, when i got thr they load my boot and back seat full with eggs and w were going to like fourth street , on our way she was dropping the eggs for some customers atleast we stopped to drop eggs in 3 places ..trip ended 600 naira, I was like is this how this business is? grin cos maruwa were all over that place why can't she call one to carry the eggs

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
Contact pattybf. She is a Nairalander
ogunyale:
Anybody with a good contact to get a fast driving license?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Dudu, I sight you. The thing tire me too o. Na so I chop more than week ban the other time. And certain moniker dey post nonsense upandan.
Status200788:
The MOD for the particular forum is just a bigot. That English might be too simple but check it out. I don't like to push blames but why in the world will you suspend my account on this particular forum. We have some major idiot here posting shits yet you no block them but me that do contribute to this group.

Abeg if you decide to unblock me then am disappointed in your reasoning ability. Na people like you dey Abuja hopeless and dumb who never see things objectively. Make sure you no release am.

Blackbishop drops pen

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
pope191:
Some riders no they fear dia gods, please if u know u r the talkative while booking ride, please sit at d back embarassed she just they wash me with spit the more she turns her neck to relate wit her goons embarassed spit inside A/c is not nice atall

Me and lastma today, I just pray I reach house wit joyous heart, cos I don't know why I keep falling for dia trap today.
in this covid

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
pope191:
Some riders no they fear dia gods, please if u know u r the talkative while booking ride, please sit at d back embarassed she just they wash me with spit the more she turns her neck to relate wit her goons embarassed spit inside A/c is not nice atall

Me and lastma today, I just pray I reach house wit joyous heart, cos I don't know why I keep falling for dia trap today.
Na to go bath inside sanitizer o grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Status200788:

Blackbishop drops pen
Choi... nothing do u bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ASOMGAB(f): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
godsonn97:
A friend needs inter state travel from Lagos to Ekiti on Saturday, to come back on Monday,feeding and allowance. Or if your Car is available, the friend can rent your car for the weekend.

If you are ready
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Abeg... Anybdy wit contact of seller of foldable mirror for corolla 06...likely price too... Pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Pls an positive update/change concerning the last week strike
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
Sakamanjeh99:
Abeg... Anybdy wit contact of seller of foldable mirror for corolla 06...likely price too... Pls
also need it too,but my is 03, can 03 use light side mirror
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
eyinola:
my first week in this business I drove from constain to oyinbo, when i got thr they load my boot and back seat full with eggs and w were going to like fourth street , on our way she was dropping the eggs for some customers atleast we stopped to drop eggs in 3 places ..trip ended 600 naira, I was like is this how this business is? grin cos maruwa were all over that place why can't she call one to carry the eggs

Everyone has to pay the price. You make mistakes, take some trips you shouldn't have taken, drive through some very terrible roads, find yourself in dead zones with no request. Its all part of the learning process

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
Slickleo:
Pls an positive update/change concerning the last week strike

The bonus is a little better. That's the only thing of note I've seen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
kanuisagoat:

The bonus is a little better. That's the only thing of note I've seen
Yes Dat bonus, although me Dy select trips especially route I suspect V10 dy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
pope191:

The only time I enjoy blasting home alone is when I've meet target and one thing I find hard to cope with is being able to listen to music in heavy traffic. The thing does not just interest me in any way.
It's more like I've just been released from the prison cell and you get to listen to your favorite song for the first time. The best.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Somebody said if you want to get a 5 star.

Once you're about to start the trip, you don't say I'm starting the trip.

You say, can I start the trip? I have bluetooth, would you like to connect?

Nothing wey drivers no dey do because of rating grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xstyle: 12:10am On Apr 30, 2021
750k shey this car is allowed too (Honda civic 2007). I want to hear from veterans before I proceed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 3:15am On Apr 30, 2021
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:39am On Apr 30, 2021
Pearl1910:

I see...as if driver can manufacture trips for himself
Only the lazy youths are finding it hard to achieve.
The KPI can be met by Friday or latest Saturday if challenges happened during the week.

I worked only 3 hrs yesterday and some hours on Wednesday, now see this screenshot if it can't still be met while I have been on an average of 60 trips weekly.
Keep it in mind that this has only been the week I never met the KPI by Friday.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 5:59am On Apr 30, 2021
tunlapapa:

The KPI can be met by Friday or latest Saturday if challenges happened during the week.

I worked only 3 hrs yesterday and some hours on Wednesday, now see this screenshot if it can't still be met while I have been on an average of 60 trips weekly.

Chief don't call anybody lazy simply because its work for you. Instead encourage few of them wink

Moove is not reliable in anything which you deeply know.

They're forcing all drivers to dropped the car or otherwise sign DTO ( Drive to own) nowadays. Check around your groups and few Moove drivers remaining? They're mostly Baba's I mean above 50s. Driving Uber alone, not having freedom isn't easy bro. I'm on Moove 3 WhatsApp group GL GK AND GJ if I share some movers experience here you'll be shock.

Just continue to be focus and I wish you the best God will grant you good health to pay their DTO finished.

I'll never discourage anybody driving Moove but just see their Avenue as opportunity to drive new car and remember one last thing SAVE even if its 3k daily make sure you save cos that's gonna go long way bro.

Driving for 3 years straight starting from two months ago they reintroduced their DTO is not an easy game. So please bro continue saving.

My advice for all Moovers reading this, is....

S
A
V
E

I'm not on Moove but I shared my experience long time ago when my car was down I drove for them for 1month and it's like I'm in prison for 10yrs bro. I still have their agreement which is the most terrible agreement ever.

Woh let's leave Moove matter. Just continue hustling God will help us all

Wish you guys well... lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 6:23am On Apr 30, 2021
Ghost1994:

Chief don't call anybody lazy simply because its work for you. Instead encourage few of them wink

Moove is not reliable in anything which you deeply know.

They're forcing all drivers to dropped the car or otherwise sign DTO ( Drive to own) nowadays. Check around your groups and few Moove drivers remaining? They're mostly Baba's I mean above 50s. Driving Uber alone, not having freedom isn't easy bro. I'm on Moove 3 WhatsApp group GL GK AND GJ if I share some movers experience here you'll be shock.

Just continue to be focus and I wish you the best God will grant you good health to pay their DTO finished.

I'll never discourage anybody driving Moove but just see their Avenue as opportunity to drive new car and remember one last thing SAVE even if its 3k daily make sure you save cos that's gonna go long way bro.

Driving for 3 years straight starting from two months ago they reintroduced their DTO is not an easy game. So please bro continue saving.

My advice for all Moovers reading this, is....

S
A
V
E

I'm not on Moove but I shared my experience long time ago when my car was down I drove for them for 1month and it's like I'm in prison for 10yrs bro. I still have their agreement which is the most terrible agreement ever.

Woh let's leave Moove matter. Just continue hustling God will help us all

Wish you guys well... lipsrsealed

I am not on DTO and no one has forced me to sign a DTO, I was also at the SC on wed. I had always condemned their DTO likewise others.
And as for the reliability, no one is reliable unless yourself.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:33am On Apr 30, 2021
Status200788:

Blackbishop drops pen

B calming down boss, we sha get to do root of this matter
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:35am On Apr 30, 2021
geezyk:
It's more like I've just been released from the prison cell and you get to listen to your favorite song for the first time. The best.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:40am On Apr 30, 2021
Bammzzie:

Na to go bath inside sanitizer o grin grin

grin funny set of riders... put the volume to highest on 1k trip from island to mariner, got to cms garage, they told me to look for somewhere to park, they have to use the ATM and I'll take them to Oshodi. Me b lyk, I hope all is well wit u ppl, before I know lastma is already coming at me with their rod, I didn't even wait for the guy to position the iron before I James Bond.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2021
radautoworks:
the ac gas they sell here is crap. Even star.

Okocha will not like this grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:50am On Apr 30, 2021
tunlapapa:

What do u mean by some hours, u have clearly done 38hrs, if u did only 3hrs yesterday, it means u have worked 35hrs between Monday and Wednesday. That's not a small thing considering this curfew and we are left with max of 12hrs to work on Uber. That means u worked full day Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Lazy driver aside, there are weeks u just have to rest, provided u have made the cash target, d number of trips and hours is just slavery for me. Cos u can actually net 50k in 3days with few good trips...but u can't rest because u must cover the online hours and number of trips. That's d point I am trying to make.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xstyle: 8:08am On Apr 30, 2021
House please what's your advice on Honda civic 2007. Can it withstand the heat of the hustle? Is anyone here currently using it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) ... (5817) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donbrowser(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.