Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,933 members, 7,896,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4959504 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) ... (5741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 11:47pm On May 19, 2021
Felicity001:

If you truly want to teach him a lesson you definitely know what and how to go about it.

Simple

Baba I no know o! That’s why I brought this here in the first place.
Help me with ideas now, ejoor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:48pm On May 19, 2021
donfortune48:

Omo!!!!! X200

Wish they always return the coins immediately
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 11:59pm On May 19, 2021
Felicity001:

So you work with an oil servicing coy yet you still drag scrums with those fighting to be in your level? My brother let's try to be content with what we already have see Bill Gate with all the money he has his wife still left him.

Fear God oh, there're more than a 1000 things you can do to kill boredom driving with Uber/Bolt is never one of them okay so pls don't teach me nonsense my teacher. That ph you mention I sabi am pass you. Your rating is bad simply because of your ego not because you have a job with an oil company or own ur car you're rendering a service and customers will rate you base on the services you render to them so dont think you're trying to be humble or trying to do anyone a favour by driving with Bolt otherwise, do free ride then wave with a smile at the end of every ride even after dropping off a toxic rider then we will know weather or not you care about your account.

Well, I know they reason you're driving, because of ovens... Portcharcourt girls no dey look face most of them even have money more than you that work with an oil servicing company and drives in combine.

Lower your pride, work on your rating and take the side hustle more serious because it can buy you a plot of land in Rumuosi, Ahoda or even Somewhere in Rumuodara if you're diligent enough. Oil company work has a lot of health hazard.

Be wise and make hast while the sun shines

Rumuokoro, stadium road, Airforce, Rumumasi all the way to Slaughter, Odili road. Baba Na you bring back my memories of PH o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 12:11am On May 20, 2021
Felicity001:

And you're thinking of selling your account here in Nigeria?

I laugh you nuchearlygrin
No mind me jare bro, I been dey on Four Cousins that time, na now I see the rubbish I been post
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:36am On May 20, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:36am On May 20, 2021
pope191:

Wish they always return the coins immediately

We may need to start disturbing them with mails.
Cos I don't know why they have to hold it for a month before they revert.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:02am On May 20, 2021
deedee44:

And you're very sure it has not been rolled back?

Plz don't mind him. I no get power to dey explain to him about average miles in the USA ... This is the same guy that bought a tokunbo"2007 Toyota Camry" And uses 5k naira oil for servicing grin

When people order cars from me they want a low mileage car .. They want a 2005 car with 80k miles or less .. A car that is over 10 years with under 80k miles lol .. Most times I don't even bother myself

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:08am On May 20, 2021
radautoworks:
exactly. Average in US is 12,000 miles/year. In Texas, 15,000-20,000 grin

It is a waste of time trying to explain to them about how mileage works... At least 50% of cars that a dealer sells in Nigeria have their mileage roll back .. And for some funny reason 80k miles is usually the roll back number ........

And I say to myself how can a car that is at least over 10 years old have only 80k miles on it ......

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 6:55am On May 20, 2021
FuckEveryday:

No mind me jare bro, I been dey on Four Cousins that time, na now I see the rubbish I been post

Four ovens u min to say? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mabeni(m): 6:58am On May 20, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Usefulusman(m): 7:00am On May 20, 2021
[quote author=mabeni post=101871872]If you know anybody who knows somebody that knows anyone looking for who to give car to on rental, please, I'm available. 07045034758 MY COUSIN WHO IS A DRIVER IS IN JAIL.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:10am On May 20, 2021
Duke111:

When b say no b machine, four ovens ke.

Four cousins, it's a brand of liquor

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2021
BAZ001:

I bought the car myself no 3rd party during Jonathan regime, seems Buhari regime has affected Nigerians mentality. The poverty is so much we buying 2007/10 car in 2021. We should be buying cars from 2015/16 but dollars don make people go 15yrs back and claiming Grade A Tokunbo
I would have screen short d mileage when I bought it in U.S and now.
But pls don’t let me talk about d car again.
Wetin my eyes see today, I shouldn’t mention car never ever again.

The 2007 car u are driving u can barely afford it .. Every morning you hitting the road driving up and down doing uber

If you are really smart ur focus should have been for u to built a house first ........

Stay humble start small and built urself up .. Even you can't afford to buy 20k naira engine oil for the car .. But u want buy 2015 car smh grin....

You need a dose of reality... Don't let frustration cloud ur judgement boss up .. Start small

Now to give u game .. To know a true mileage of a car you have to check the Vin number ... Because at times people swap engine. The previous owner might have change the engine of that car for whatever reason it might be ..

So you snapping us a picture of mileage means nothing .. We need to see a report on the vin#

The car might have 120k mileage on the dash board. But the body has over 200k miles. People swap engines.....lol .... U think u know it all grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mabeni(m): 7:25am On May 20, 2021
[quote author=Usefulusman post=101871905][/quote]you'll or need to join him too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonnyE(m): 7:33am On May 20, 2021
Felicity001:

So you work with an oil servicing coy yet you still drag scrums with those fighting to be in your level? My brother let's try to be content with what we already have see Bill Gate with all the money he has his wife still left him.

Fear God oh, there're more than a 1000 things you can do to kill boredom driving with Uber/Bolt is never one of them okay so pls don't teach me nonsense my teacher. That ph you mention I sabi am pass you. Your rating is bad simply because of your ego not because you have a job with an oil company or own ur car you're rendering a service and customers will rate you base on the services you render to them so dont think you're trying to be humble or trying to do anyone a favour by driving with Bolt otherwise, do free ride then wave with a smile at the end of every ride even after dropping off a toxic rider then we will know weather or not you care about your account.

Well, I know they reason you're driving, because of ovens... Portcharcourt girls no dey look face most of them even have money more than you that work with an oil servicing company and drives in combine.

Lower your pride, work on your rating and take the side hustle more serious because it can buy you a plot of land in Rumuosi, Ahoda or even Somewhere in Rumuodara if you're diligent enough. Oil company work has a lot of health hazard.

Be wise and make hast while the sun shines
Loool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:38am On May 20, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

So going by your logic, the partner should also fuel the car for the driver to take his first trip abi?
Bro, it is the driver's responsibility to pay for inspection.

Is it empty tank u will drive out of owners compound before? And for purpose of clarity, Yes, it is owners responsibility to fuel car at first instance...
Inspection Report is a car document...very soon u will say its drivers responsibility to do licence renewal, road worthiness and hackney permit for the car. Weldone.
I be car owner o, but I drove someone's car before so I will not take advantage of drivers.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:43am On May 20, 2021
chillex8:

I don't think my life can be that boring to be a reason to drive on bolt.
Well, I understand your stance.

Still waiting to hear from you.... Abi u have forgotten .. You know I can be petty .. Kindly do the needful

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2021
DonnyE:

"Don't care" simply means I don't mind getting blocked for a day or a week. Sure money from bolt helps for small repairs and fuel money. Perhaps you should know that some people do it to kill boredom. Come to PH and see offshore guys doing bolt with their 2weeks or 1 month off duty... Now you should know why I rating is so bad. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 7:50am On May 20, 2021
Duke111:

grin grin grin grin
You won kill me?
Na Four Cousins I talk o...d drink na ment.
Abeg people wey DM for dead thread mk Una no vex. Na higness cuss am

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:50am On May 20, 2021

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:05am On May 20, 2021
BAZ001:
Eyin agba o, o ye
Eyin agba teba riipe a sheyin,
E ma rojo wa sibi to shoro omo yin la je ogbon o de bikan
Omo yin la je ogbon o de bikan

In musilui Haruna voice ...
Let me try to translate. Elders if I have offended you in any way pls forgive, I be your son, biko

So I was jejely cruising on third mainland bridge all of a sudden car started shaking and check light goin on and off, blinking. At first I thought it was wheel balancing and alignment but later realized it was from engine. I dropped rider at lekki and dashed to my kazeem d guy formed pro just looked at it and said plug we changed plug shaking still continued. He said it’s plug coil , we changed it and everything went back to normal... this is the first time I’m experiencing such. Could it be cos I was Bragging about car last night?
So I did one or two short trips, parked inside car park to do few things on island. Got back inside car to see a friend na so d guy open mouth and said who hit you ? Me for where?
Na so I come down person don hit my front bumper na God save me e no affect light, probably at the car park. Hit and run and security no tell me.
Two major incident in a single day, Abeg who ever is doing this. I’m sorry na boy I be forgive me.

Or I no pray well this morning?
Make una help me beg who I offend ooh.
Suspect is Dru23.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:28am On May 20, 2021
[quote author=pope191 post=101866457][/quote]

Lolz...na piggyvest be this na...make them refund to ur bank account o grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 8:32am On May 20, 2021
dru23:

It is a waste of time trying to explain to them about how mileage works... At least 50% of cars that a dealer sells in Nigeria have their mileage roll back .. And for some funny reason 80k miles is usually the roll back number ........

And I say to myself how can a car that is at least over 10 years old have only 80k miles on it ......

I met a driver at bolt inspection he just got 03 Corolla and bragging of 80k mileage cheesy

I don't want to make him feel bad that naija dealer have roll back his mileage. Even some Moove cars wey be say na 2015/17 have 110kmiles how your 17yrs old car go com be 80k miles it's crazy.

Mine currently is above 200k got it around 157k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:49am On May 20, 2021
SokizzRaven:

Baba I no know o! That’s why I brought this here in the first place.
Help me with ideas now, ejoor

because you're my portcharcourt brother I'll help you now...grin

You know what just let it slide 1.5k is not worth a ph boy stressing his self, if you've reported the trip you'll be refunded half the amount so just move on.

No matter how smart one is somebody somehow will still outsmart him/her at some point and as an intelligent person you've to understand it's life and learn to embrace it as they come.

So leave it let it go.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2021
I heard there's violence in oshodi this morning, that a soldier was killed, but the said the police are already there to quell the tension.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:33am On May 20, 2021
Just got myself this beauty too. No such sound. I just wonder why he uses 5w30 when recommended oil spec is either 5w20 or 0w20.
dru23:

Depending on the spec of your corolla .. Yours might be an isolated incident ..

I just bought a 2010 Corolla Sport .. It has 155k miles and the car runs beautiful and no noise at all .. The car is just a beauty .. The motor vehicle inspection sticker is still on it till October 2021 .. Meaning the car is still road worthy.......

That been said , instead of putting a bandaid on the problem .. It is better for u to really find the reason for the ticking sound of the motor. It seems the oil you using is covering over the noise .. There is a problem somewhere ......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2021
davit:
Just got myself this beauty too. No such sound. I just wonder why he uses 5w30 when recommended oil spec is either 5w20 or 0w20.

They sound that he is talking about might be a lifter ticker. The lifter is worn out and needs replacement ..So by using heavier oil it might lubricate it enough to stop the ticking .. It doesn't mean the problem has. Been solved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2021
Ghost1994:

[/b]

I met a driver at bolt inspection he just got 03 Corolla and bragging of 80k mileage cheesy

I don't want to make him feel bad that naija dealer have roll back his mileage. Even some Moove cars wey be say na 2015/17 have 110kmiles how your 17yrs old car go com be 80k miles it's crazy.

For some weird reasons 80k is seems to be the magic number .. Most of those cars are roll back to that number.... Meself confuse

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2021
geezyk:
I heard there's violence in oshodi this morning, that a soldier was killed, but the said the police are already there to quell the tension.

Forget Oshodi .... Am starting my own here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:09am On May 20, 2021
[center][/center] shocked shocked shocked[quote author=pope191 post=101866457][/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:16am On May 20, 2021
You dey mind them? The one I just got has 150k plus actual mileage. Dealer already rolled back to 120k plus. I no kuku mind.
Ghost1994:

[/b]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 11:23am On May 20, 2021
Felicity001:

because you're my portcharcourt brother I'll help you now...grin

You know what just let it slide 1.5k is not worth a ph boy stressing his self, if you've reported the trip you'll be refunded half the amount so just move on.

No matter how smart one is somebody somehow will still outsmart him/her at some point and as an intelligent person you've to understand it's life and learn to embrace it as they come.

So leave it let it go.

Copy that bro. Thanks a lot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) ... (5741) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.