Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,876 members, 7,895,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4958177 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) (3672) ... (5741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
donfortune48:

grin grin grin
You don't get punished for breaking the law.
You get punished for being caught.

More reason I do not envy peoples riches... So many forms of Yahoo Yahoo riches everywhere you go.

May God have mercy on us all cos we are all sinners.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Godfather10:

Can you work evenings from btw 6/7pm to 6/7am in the morning, you will deliver 20k weekly,
Pls get in touch if interested.owner uses car in the daytime

Could you speak with your person on my behalf? I would love to take the car on weekends & deliver 9-10k rental.
Saturdays & sundays only. Car would be picked up 7am Saturday morning and return 9pm on Sunday evening.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonymax16(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
radautoworks:
can I ask what you benefit by this? Will the fake test not also cost money? When test results come out in 15 minutes it's not like you are saving time. And you wonder why they make it so hard for nigerians to get visas
I dont want that nonsense thing called swab to be forced into my nostril looking for a virus that I dont have.I am not sick and I dont have any virus.But since our so called leaders decided to be fools all in the name of this covid19 that those not really affect us here in Nigeria,I need to get a fake covid test certificate.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonymax16(m): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

Nigeria my country grin smh
Baba u get any link?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Josephase:
My rating on bolt ran from 5 to 4.71.... which kind wahala be this

Surge
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Josephase:
My rating was 5 early this morning, I took a destination trip to ikeja and it's suddenly went to 4.71. maybe bolt intentional reduce ratings

To make u work a lot of hours so u can increase ur rating and kill ursef
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Dont try it for dubai cuz that more reason they ban us,

sonymax16:

I dont want that nonsense thing called swab to be forced into my nostril looking for a virus that I dont have.I am not sick and I dont have any virus.But since our so called leaders decided to be fools all in the name of this covid19 that those not really affect us here in Nigeria,I need to get a fake covid test certificate.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
northbird:
Has anyone used GT to top up indrive? . I have been unable to fund the acct, saying widget failed...... This their top up is really frustrating.... Cos of ₦150 and 20 kobo only embarassedIndrive won't give access, Nawa o.

Cc: Pope, davit, crv. peeps, Baz. Eyinola....
add your atm card, fast and seamless transaction.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
karbie:
Please help me call these people that has been owing me for months now and have refused go pay.

Call them, flash them, text them, morning, afternoon, night, midnight.

They can not rest.

Please help. Thank you.

09015936293 what do you think this thread is about? Revenue collector?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
donfortune48:

What I did to the floor of my car.

I've got no difficulties cleaning up with just a rag.
I swear na this floor fit Nigeria.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
karbie:
Please help me call these people that has been owing me for months now and have refused go pay.

Call them, flash them, text them, morning, afternoon, night, midnight.

They can not rest.

Please help. Thank you.

Send us card make we use call them. Shey we look like LAPO here.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
donfortune48:

Meet any car upholstery man. He'll do it for you.
It cost me 15k November last year. (material and labour)

Oya ooh BAZ001 and thatniccur that have been running mouth like runny noise bring no at let me instal it on my rented car and be ready to pay each time I have a change of car.

Senseless!

Bolt even have to pay drivers by rolling out bonuses for the regulation the LASG rolled out last year because they know it will cost driver an extra unbudgetted fee to get those documents.

Additional 15k after I'd bought a rubber carpet of 10k, who will cover for that expenses?

Senseless!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
donfortune48:

People resort to that when their result comes up positive, but they must travel.

I've helped few with this. Till date they never had any physical symptoms.
no talk am again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
donfortune48:

grin grin grin
You don't get punished for breaking the law.
You get punished for being caught.
is this about law breaking? You missed the entire point

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
Felicity001:

Funny dudegrin ur belle dey shakegrin

You know God bring some people to this life to male other peoples lives better even though theirs is incomplete

God will make you make people's lives better out of your own life completeness, no one aspiring to be great will be left behind irrespective of today's challenges.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
BAZ001:

Sorry mama,

[img]https://media./images/c06b48a329dadcce6c9f3de50814c28b/tenor.gif[/img]

You need complimentary slaps with these memes. grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
radautoworks:
is this about law breaking? You missed the entire point

90% of Nigerians miss that particular point most of the time.
And there've been few times I find myself with the majority.

This was one.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2021
nitigriti:
https://www.dealernewstoday.com/emerging-catalog-technologies-can-rev-up-auto-parts-sales/

An interesting read following the recent discussion on the thread about an online database for vehicle replacement parts. I might as well weigh in my thoughts:

1. I noticed no one spoke from the point of view of the customer! Which I found amazing. It doesn't matter how cool or dope a product is, if the customers can't access it, you are just wasting your time. For example, for the database in question, the customers are repair shops and automotive engineers; not car owners. How many of these automotive engineers are savvy enough to use a sophisticated database as proposed? Maybe 2%. Of these 2%, how many will actually be convinced enough to use? An example; I happen to know Gazzuzz is a very hands-on Automotive Engineer. He loves combing through Ladipo warehouses as he searches for tokunbo replacement parts for his clients. I can bet #20,000 that he would have it no other way - database or not. Same for DMechyy.

2. Also, do you guys think an Igbo man in Ladipo will open up his warehouse so you can catalog his inventory? Like who does that? Inventory is a competitive advantage, and no Igbo man will ever ever open up his warehouse for you to now start counting and labeling his goods for him.

My thoughts; apologies for my lengthy post.

thank you for this submission. i am happy at least yu came up with something to sbowthat someoneat least gave the idea some thought. allow me further educate you about trends in the tech world today especially in 9ja.

i am sure you know about ebay, amazon, aliexpress which are foreign online stores, what of jumia, konga, jiji, olx etc which are found in our country. maybe you have shopped on one or a few of them before i don't really know but they have been operating in and growing in our economic space for years now. for the sake of this post i will use jumia as an example so you will see a reason to restructure your opinion concerning traders opening up their stores to be catalogued by strangers.

do you know that jumia produces ZERO of the producs for sale on their website? how do you thnk those products, prices and descriptions ended up there for the prospective customers to view and make their choices? yep, regular people like you and i are the ones who did all that. a seller opened up a store, put up his products for sale and the only thing jumia did was review his products and verify it before allowing it to be visible on thier platform for buyers to make their choices. of course after any sale jumia takes a commission just as bolt oruber does too. only difference is the seller sets his/her price and jumia has no control over that aspect of the whole thing. just make yur sales, give jumia their commission and everyone will be happy.

next poin, do you think every seller on jumia owns the goods they display for sale? of course not, in fact below 10% of the total sellerson jmis directly own the goods they put up for sale. so how do they get access and prices of the goods they put up goods up for sale? see a scenerio below;

my akanchawa who we will call a big alaba electronics trader travels to japan, china and then taiwan. he has 5 shops and 3 warehouses in alaba and tradefair (aspamda) with numerous boys working for him. during the course of his travels he purchases goods from all three countries and sends 6 separate 40ft containers to apapa port. he returns and waits for his goods to cross the high seas and arrive. he clears thm and transports 2 of each all to his various warehouses.

now it is timeto take stock. his workes calculate 500 tv sets, 300 home entertainment systems, 200 blenders, 300 electric stoves etc and register the items, numbers and set their prices. they then calculate the expected profits and close work. next it is time for sales.

his boys are in the shops selling to the customers who use their legs to the market to buy but they secretly open seller storeson jumiaas well to sell the same items. they tell their family and friends that oga has returned with 500 LG plasma tv and those people come put it on their jumia stores as well. some agbero noitice when the containers arrived and were offloaded so they also run to their jumia stores to put ogas tv's up for sale. i no get work, i enter bus go market see say new consignment don land, me self go meet oga ask how much for his tv he tells me, i tll him no wahala and leave without buying a single unit but instead run to my jumia store to update my stock with ogas property. once i get an order on my store, i take my atm card, go to ogas shop, buy the tv, take it to jumia offic, drop it off for further packaging and delivery to the customer and then return home to wait for my credit alert from jumia after a week. easy money for me (and you too if you join the hustle)

would oga care if me, agberos or his boys make sales on his behalf online? capital NO. his only concern is give him the price he asks for per item so he can make his own profit and then enter plane and return to china again to order another round. dazzall.

meanwhile, i, agbero and boy-boy's are selling his plasma tv's and assorted items on our jumia stores and cashing out making even more profit than our oga just because it is online and most online shoppers are "tech savvy" individuals willing to pay the extra price for comfortably shopping from home. now in the scenerio above notice that oga threw his shops and warehouses open to the public without bias or sentiment (as he is supposed to) so he can make his required sales and turnover.

that is th same way and reason a reasonably seasoned trader at ladipo will throw his shops door ajar foryou and me to come and catalogue his goods just so that we can help him make his sales too. heck, guys even rent empty shops in ladipo and go to beg big traders to display their goodsin thwir shops so that they can make sales and take a little commission just as jumia does with their onlie store too.

so bro, i hope you see the point i want to make. truth is the world is going digital and because9ja is slow in playing catch up we tend to dismiss these things and leave it for only the "enlightened ones" among us. this business model has been ongoing now for years in this country but few know of it and are cashing out bigi bigi time. i am spillng the beans here to you guys for free (unlike someone i know who demands i come to his watsapp or chase him upandan NL) for business ideas. i am bigger than many things but never too big to render help or advice.

sorry for the epistle. i landed here in peace.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 1:24am On Jun 02, 2021
bolutic:
Pls help new guy on bolt I want to buy a car of my own already saw one to buy kia rio 2006 model very clean and ac chill the shoe is good and sound engine manual gear want to pay 2morow by 12 am pls advice me pls
This car is a good car from stories I have heard from people who have used it. The pros are, very good fuel economy (corolla dey learn for where kia rio dey), not a thief magnet, Some cheap parts. Cons are cost of engine replacement, from my findings, I think there are two specs of this car; Dana motors spec i.e the one bought brand new in Nigeria and the American spec. The Dana spec engine is very expensive so I heard but the American spec engine is at par with the corolla engine price. Another con is the AC unit, This car uses a variable displacement compressor (aka automatic compressor), if it gets bad, you'll need service of a seasoned technician to fix it otherwise you might have serious issues resulting from wrong diagnosis or replacment. I love the fact that the car is manual, if not for heavy traffic in Lagos that makes manual cars more stressful to drive in Lagos, manual cars would have been the best for transportation. Last week, my car started shaking vigorously if I want to take off from rest. I already had an idea of what the issue might be, got to my mechanic and we discovered that the release bearing had broken which had affected the plate. I got another disc & plate for 7k and release bearing for 1k. I paid mechanic 5k for labour since he had to bring the gearbox down for the replacement. Also replaced the gear oil with 2k, Job was done and vehicle moved from rest like new again, my gear and clutch became very soft and gear selection was very smooth. If it was automatic drive, I might have spent up to 50k or more for this kind of issue. Pls ensure the engine is still very good and start saving up for the AC incasr anything goes wrong in the future with it.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 02, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:01am On Jun 02, 2021
Nigerians sha, Do you know UAE has not allowed Nigeria to fly directly to their country due to fake convid test been procured?
let us learn to do things the right wa, The airline that carries any positive person upon reaching the destination gets fined 5k USD and the person bear the Quarantine expenses.
you can do better
`
sonymax16:
I salute una for here.Abeg where person fit get fake covid 19 test result.I need am for travel purpose.If u get any sure link abeg link me.Thanks

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:15am On Jun 02, 2021
peeps4u:

God will make you make people's lives better out of your own life completeness, no one aspiring to be great will be left behind irrespective of today's challenges.

Yeah, absolutely true.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2021
sonymax16:

How is this an excuse for wanting to fake results? So because of mandatory covid test, the leaders have become fools? Guess if they were wise like you, they would have allowed entries into their countries without the covid test?

You people don't want to take vaccine, again, you don't want want to take covid19 test but you want to smuggle yourself to another man's country. As you dey vex like this, why u no kuku vex stay for Naija?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2021
Felicity001:

Oya ooh BAZ001 and thatniccur that have been running mouth like runny noise bring no at let me instal it on my rented car and be ready to pay each time I have a change of car.

Senseless!

Bolt even have to pay drivers by rolling out bonuses for the regulation the LASG rolled out last year because they know it will cost driver an extra unbudgetted fee to get those documents.

Additional 15k after I'd bought a rubber carpet of 10k, who will cover for that expenses?

Senseless!!!
The problem with Nigerians is this 'I am paying you' mentality, you see them maltreating the employees, maids, drivers turned to errand boys all because they dare not talk otherwise they will be reminded of how they are being paid.
A reasonable rider will even offer to clean her mess, some apologize too even though they will still pay.
I have seen it happen several times!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dedynast: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Thank you.

I have received it

Ejoor remember me in your kingdom... Berylconsults@gmail.com.

Tenkiu.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2021
Conner44:

thank you for this submission. i am happy at least yu came up with something to sbowthat someoneat least gave the idea some thought. allow me further educate you about trends in the tech world today especially in 9ja.

i am sure you know about ebay, amazon, aliexpress which are foreign online stores, what of jumia, konga, jiji, olx etc which are found in our country. maybe you have shopped on one or a few of them before i don't really know but they have been operating in and growing in our economic space for years now. for the sake of this post i will use jumia as an example so you will see a reason to restructure your opinion concerning traders opening up their stores to be catalogued by strangers.

do you know that jumia produces ZERO of the producs for sale on their website? how do you thnk those products, prices and descriptions ended up there for the prospective customers to view and make their choices? yep, regular people like you and i are the ones who did all that. a seller opened up a store, put up his products for sale and the only thing jumia did was review his products and verify it before allowing it to be visible on thier platform for buyers to make their choices. of course after any sale jumia takes a commission just as bolt oruber does too. only difference is the seller sets his/her price and jumia has no control over that aspect of the whole thing. just make yur sales, give jumia their commission and everyone will be happy.

next poin, do you think every seller on jumia owns the goods they display for sale? of course not, in fact below 10% of the total sellerson jmis directly own the goods they put up for sale. so how do they get access and prices of the goods they put up goods up for sale? see a scenerio below;

my akanchawa who we will call a big alaba electronics trader travels to japan, china and then taiwan. he has 5 shops and 3 warehouses in alaba and tradefair (aspamda) with numerous boys working for him. during the course of his travels he purchases goods from all three countries and sends 6 separate 40ft containers to apapa port. he returns and waits for his goods to cross the high seas and arrive. he clears thm and transports 2 of each all to his various warehouses.

now it is timeto take stock. his workes calculate 500 tv sets, 300 home entertainment systems, 200 blenders, 300 electric stoves etc and register the items, numbers and set their prices. they then calculate the expected profits and close work. next it is time for sales.

his boys are in the shops selling to the customers who use their legs to the market to buy but they secretly open seller storeson jumiaas well to sell the same items. they tell their family and friends that oga has returned with 500 LG plasma tv and those people come put it on their jumia stores as well. some agbero noitice when the containers arrived and were offloaded so they also run to their jumia stores to put ogas tv's up for sale. i no get work, i enter bus go market see say new consignment don land, me self go meet oga ask how much for his tv he tells me, i tll him no wahala and leave without buying a single unit but instead run to my jumia store to update my stock with ogas property. once i get an order on my store, i take my atm card, go to ogas shop, buy the tv, take it to jumia offic, drop it off for further packaging and delivery to the customer and then return home to wait for my credit alert from jumia after a week. easy money for me (and you too if you join the hustle)

would oga care if me, agberos or his boys make sales on his behalf online? capital NO. his only concern is give him the price he asks for per item so he can make his own profit and then enter plane and return to china again to order another round. dazzall.

meanwhile, i, agbero and boy-boy's are selling his plasma tv's and assorted items on our jumia stores and cashing out making even more profit than our oga just because it is online and most online shoppers are "tech savvy" individuals willing to pay the extra price for comfortably shopping from home. now in the scenerio above notice that oga threw his shops and warehouses open to the public without bias or sentiment (as he is supposed to) so he can make his required sales and turnover.

that is th same way and reason a reasonably seasoned trader at ladipo will throw his shops door ajar foryou and me to come and catalogue his goods just so that we can help him make his sales too. heck, guys even rent empty shops in ladipo and go to beg big traders to display their goodsin thwir shops so that they can make sales and take a little commission just as jumia does with their onlie store too.

so bro, i hope you see the point i want to make. truth is the world is going digital and because9ja is slow in playing catch up we tend to dismiss these things and leave it for only the "enlightened ones" among us. this business model has been ongoing now for years in this country but few know of it and are cashing out bigi bigi time. i am spillng the beans here to you guys for free (unlike someone i know who demands i come to his watsapp or chase him upandan NL) for business ideas. i am bigger than many things but never too big to render help or advice.

sorry for the epistle. i landed here in peace.

O boy!! C episode I still can't believe I read every words from beginning to end... You try it's worth reading after all. So henceforth, you're now the president of long episodes.

Congratulations Sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonymax16(m): 8:34am On Jun 02, 2021
peeps4u:

How is this an excuse for wanting to fake results? So because of mandatory covid test, the leaders have become fools? Guess if they were wise like you, they would have allowed entries into their countries without the covid test?

You people don't want to take vaccine, again, you don't want want to take covid19 test but you want to smuggle yourself to another man's country. As you dey vex like this, why u no kuku vex stay for Naija?
Have u urself taken the vaccine?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonymax16(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2021
LEOSIRSIR:
Nigerians sha, Do you know UAE has not allowed Nigeria to fly directly to their country due to fake convid test been procured?
let us learn to do things the right wa, The airline that carries any positive person upon reaching the destination gets fined 5k USD and the person bear the Quarantine expenses.
you can do better
`
Don't assume am going to UAE as some guys here are already thinking.This covid19 is another scam on its own.....don't wanna go into details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dedynast: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2021
tojahh:

I sent it to you already bro

Please send to me too sir...

Berylconsults@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2021
it is well
sonymax16:

Don't assume am going to UAE as some guys here are already thinking.This covid19 is another scam on its own.....don't wanna go into details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2021
emmancecute:
This car is a good car from stories I have heard from people who have used it. The pros are, very good fuel economy (corolla dey learn for where kia rio dey), not a thief magnet, Some cheap parts. Cons are cost of engine replacement, from my findings, I think there are two specs of this car; Dana motors spec i.e the one bought brand new in Nigeria and the American spec. The Dana spec engine is very expensive so I heard but the American spec engine is at par with the corolla engine price. Another con is the AC unit, This car uses a variable displacement compressor (aka automatic compressor), if it gets bad, you'll need service of a seasoned technician to fix it otherwise you might have serious issues resulting from wrong diagnosis or replacment. I love the fact that the car is manual, if not for heavy traffic in Lagos that makes manual cars more stressful to drive in Lagos, manual cars would have been the best for transportation. Last week, my car started shaking vigorously if I want to take off from rest. I already had an idea of what the issue might be, got to my mechanic and we discovered that the release bearing had broken which had affected the plate. I got another disc & plate for 7k and release bearing for 1k. I paid mechanic 5k for labour since he had to bring the gearbox down for the replacement. Also replaced the gear oil with 2k, Job was done and vehicle moved from rest like new again, my gear and clutch became very soft and gear selection was very smooth. If it was automatic drive, I might have spent up to 50k or more for this kind of issue. Pls ensure the engine is still very good and start saving up for the AC incasr anything goes wrong in the future with it.

You seems to have used this brand of car before because a novice won't state all of these verbatim like they studied it.

In between, if I'm not mistaken you use a Peagout 406, stick, right? do you have first hand information about the automatic transmission of the same vehicle? Pls educate me.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2021
Felicity001:

You seems to have used this brand of car before because a novice won't state all of these verbatim like they studied it.

In between, if I'm not mistaken you use a Peagout 406, stick, right? do you have first hand information about the automatic transmission of the same vehicle? Pls educate me.

Thanks
automatic transmission prone to failure.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) (3671) (3672) ... (5741) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Dashlish, nighov2024 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.