Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,098 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4936494 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3824) (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) ... (5737) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
davit:
Guys, Bolt calculation don kolo. The 2 images refer to same trip.
The other attachment is my calculation.
Obviously, it doesn't pay staying longer ok trips these days as Bolt will only base the final price on the main estimate.

Guys, learn from this.

The trip was actually accurately correct.

Meanwhile... I need HP agreement format. Anybody help me send it here. edomobi@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
Felicity0001:

I picked a boy from Unilag to Ogunmekun str, Onipanu yesterday on a surge of 1.9... The trip lasted over an hr due to serious congestion at that useless railway toll... When i got to the point of pay you needed to see rhe way I shouted and changed it for the woman and the toutes there...

I asked them what is the excess of collecting the N50 when the boys can't control the traffic... Na so all the alaye gather started begging me... That they don't know there was traffic they cant see beyond the rail line that was how the boys where dispatched to go control the traffic.

Las las trip ended N3100 rider didn't even know what a card payment he said he used his friend's account to request. He was already begging me to collect 3k cash that he doesn't have N100... I then had to educate him what card payment was.

The young man was so happy... "Maybe you should send the money to your friend since it was his account" I said.

Yesterday's work sweet die... Most trips on the mainland where on surge

Wonder what the ants dashboard will be reading right now, cos the surge was on constant 1.9

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Oluwabengz:

Any driver dey use Bolt Map?

I wonder. Map wey no dey even talk. You no go know if to go left or right

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
InfinityEstates:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Blackbishop is the business man. Status*** is the 'angry' man.

Then that's like a man with 2 different face.

The mistake was reviewing the face behind the Moniker status and tagging it with the original.

I'd rather hide under the veil

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

cool I sight u grin...u go follow long journey ontop surge. Chai...

Which other route do you have from pickup to destination? Pls teach google what it doesnt know.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Oluwabengz:

Any driver dey use Bolt Map?

Ibere
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
davit:
No be lie. At some point, I we had to pay some boys who made a road opposite Sheraton. It was such a messy trip yesterday night. Mama just dey vex for herself.

She probably must have learnt her lesson from her pocket next time I'm sure ahe won't have to argue with a driver doing his job.

8k no b here for a woman o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Blackbishop:

cheesy grin grin

Your Godfather Polly don do research to find out my past but was disappointed that the account was new.
So you can tell him am behind it now so he can start throwing his bashing

Who be my God father? #straight face
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
BAZ001:

For the first time in history I did all trips yesterday on 1.9 surge and one long one on 1.7 surge to sangotedo, I dey house dey play game since. But ants won’t like this so I will try to work dis evening to continue my quest of 200k and joint the leagues of ants.
If not I’m okay till Monday with yesterday earnings.

How much u make yesterday?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

2months ko, 2months ni. Are you living in the future?

Sorry 2 weeks i meant.

See screenshot

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

How much u make yesterday?

You don cast me ooh
How do you work inside rain plsss.
Once the rain is heavy I off app and start playing or resting.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

Ibere

Las las, u got the drift grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

But actually Bolt map is not correct.

Im talking about the Google map. Does Bolt has a map?? Or data base for addresses. As a matter of fact not all addresses are the Bolt app but check them on the Google Map you'll find it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

2months ko, 2months ni. Are you living in the future?

You use style get bad mouth

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
tojahh:

The trip was actually accurately correct.

Meanwhile... I need HP agreement format. Anybody help me send it here. edomobi@gmail.com

For yourself as a driver or as an ownergringrin, the last I checked you're looking for a cargrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
BAZ001:

Wonder what the ants dashboard will be reading right now, cos the surge was on constant 1.9

I swear, yesterday work was from 1pm to 12midnight... Just imagine my net... o mad gan

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingBlaq: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
2007 toks toyota corolla,
best fit for bolt & uber..
Zero seven zero three five five four zero nine seven six

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
Felicity0001:

Which other route do you have from pickup to destination? Pls teach google what it doesnt know.

Jibowu - Empire - Towards Mushin turn right after NNPC filling station or GTB and connect Ogunmokun

How can u go from Yaba and pass Anthony all the way and come down to Somolu again to connect Mushin/Ilupeju Toll Inside that Ikorodu road traffic. Google can never give u that direction, am sure u used Bolt Map.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
BAZ001:

You don cast me ooh
How do you work inside rain plsss.
Once the rain is heavy I off app and start playing or resting.

On mainland, tarred roads only Bro. Rght now am on a trip from Berger to Lekki Phase 1 Inside 7up Tollgate traffic. 1.9surge. If this trip no reach 8k Bolt will hear from me. wink
When I reach Lekki, I know places to avoid, cos for Lekki even tarred roads get flood.

Before u wake up from ur sleep I don make like 30k cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Felicity0001:

Sorry 2 weeks i meant.

See screenshot

Tot as much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Oluwabengz:

Las las, u got the drift grin

Lols....plenty people use it o. Many people think it's same as Google map

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

Jibowu - Empire - Towards Mushin turn right after NNPC filling station or GTB and connect Ogunmokun

How can u go from Yaba and pass Anthony all the way and come down to Somolu again to connect Mushin/Ilupeju Toll Inside that Ikorodu road traffic. Google can never give u that direction, am sure u used Bolt Map.

Always keep an open mind baba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Felicity0001:

For yourself as a driver or as an ownergringrin, the last I checked you're looking for a cargrin

Have you sent it?

Forget who wan use am grin.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TjDeks(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sales and Marketing Executive needed*
A thriving real estate company is looking for ambitious and self driven marketers who will be responsible for selling and marketing the products of the company and must be able to generate revenue for the company growth.

Qualifications
• Degree in any field with at least 3 years relevant work experience in Marketing and Sales position in related industries eg Banking
• Solution-oriented with ability to build and develop relationships.
• Demonstrable grasp of Property development and sales
• Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed
• Proficient in MS Office,
• Strong communication, written and verbal skills.
Applicant must reside within VI, Lekki, Ajah or its environs.

Remuneration: Good monthly salary with 2% sales commission

To apply Send CV to rebconnetwork@gmail.com with Marketing executive as the title of the mail.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
You only see it when rider adds stops. It's been there since
vicdon:

This update aint available on my play store, mind sharing the apk?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
I tell you. In fact if I had my way, Na 10k she go pay. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Felicity0001:

She probably must have learnt her lesson from her pocket next time I'm sure ahe won't have to argue with a driver doing his job.

8k no b here for a woman o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Guys island on a lockdown. Drivers don off app oo grin

The fear of flood.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
More flood, more earnings, more problems.
Mechanics be smiling grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
I still need HP agreement please.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

On mainland, tarred roads only Bro. Rght now am on a trip from Berger to Lekki Phase 1 Inside 7up Tollgate traffic. 1.9surge. If this trip no reach 8k Bolt will hear from me. wink
When I reach Lekki, I know places to avoid, cos for Lekki even tarred roads get flood.

Before u wake up from ur sleep I don make like 30k cool

Just don’t bother to come to mainland like this.
Flood everywhere unless you won’t take rider into their streets. I can’t deal tomorrow is another day.

I will make 30k today and spend 45k next week for kazeem

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Alert!!! Alert!!! Alert!!!

Avoid Island till further notice.

ALERT!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
BAZ001:

Just don’t bother to come to mainland like this.
Flood everywhere unless you won’t take rider into their streets. I can’t deal tomorrow is another day.

I will make 30k today and spend 45k next week for kazeem
u get sense. Nah your papa born you. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3824) (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) ... (5737) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jpworld(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.