Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,148 members, 7,890,873 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4942587 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (5738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kallmeval: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
ogunvic41:

Can you manage a Peugeot 406 or Peugeot 407? I don't mind giving you one of my cars to manage...
Since you will pay me for a week...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
entparrot:
I as a woman, never collect any tip to drive, I just followed what Uber advise, and I was making money.

95% of my driver's don't do social media, infact they never own Android phone, and today they are feeding their families, and paying bills bc of this job opportunity.

Security fee is very important in this job, it will put you on toes, and won't make you cheat.

You won't think of driving somebody's car into a pull of water destroyed the engine and abandoned it, and move on to the next car, without you been responsible.

It won't give room for some drivers intentionally owning u weekly money, and their master won't come here say he without a sin should cast the 1st stone.

What we are doing is for everybody to succeed.

Very important
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
ogunvic41:

Can you manage a Peugeot 406 or Peugeot 407? I don't mind giving you one of my cars to manage...
Since you will pay me for a week...

Im at your service, come to my office and we make it happen.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kallmeval: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Kindly drop your no

entparrot:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kallmeval: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Experienced and trustworthy drivers needed for Toyota Yaris 2008 model for HP.

Deposit of 50k is required.

Drivers should be making at least 90k weekly with proof.

Kindly whatsapp 08088996351
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
many uber drivers don't even know how to drive very well, many don't know the road network of Lagos...once I meet a proposed driver I give u a car to drive

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
entparrot:

Cool grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olamilarks(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
ogunvic41:
many uber drivers don't even know how to drive very well, many don't know the road network of Lagos...once I meet a proposed driver I give u a car to drive
Boss, I told the guy strictness is needed with your business model, he drove my car on the way back home and I wasn't even impressed with his driving myself.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
olamilarks:
Boss, I told the guy strictness is needed with your business model, he drove my car on the way back home and I wasn't even impressed with his driving myself.
Am very strict with drivers..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suyamasta(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Carshopper:

So this quote was tested recently on a salvaged 2007 hyundai elantra with minimum damage to the bonnet and front grill....

Total estimated landing cost is calculated @ 1.1million

Repairs estimate 100k

Total 1.2m

Plenty beer for boys grin
Wee u not pay custom duty?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Romeo3:
lol.

If my first uber partner had demanded a security deposit from me, i wouldn't be where i am today because i didnt have shin gba to give anybody.

Your car has comprehensive insurance. Your car has a tracker. What is security and what are you depositing? Many hardworking guys are being shut out.

The earlier you start seeing drivers as your partners and not your slaves, the better for everyone. You cannot give a driver a stupid car and tell him to go and start working and that you will fix the car as he is making money. That is just like asking someone to cut down a tree with a blunt cutlass, promising to buy him a new cutlass if he succeeds in cutting down the tree with the blunt one.... Is he a magician? grin

These are part of the problems FLEETXPERT is weeding out. Hard-working guys that can make 100k a week, pls contact us and if you are given a car to drive, your full tank is already sure. Our only problem is with drivers who are lazy. If you are lazy and you think you are doing us a favour, do not bother. In the end, Every one is happy. cheesy
......I dnt why I just like to read dis guy post...composition is well matured.talk with reasons,with confidence,with points...God bless ur fleets.God bless u wit more wisdom

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
kallmeval:

Your Yaris is "dead"
That was the remark from someone I referred.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
suyamasta:

Wee u not pay custom duty?

All inclusive... customs duty is 420k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
kallmeval:
Kindly drop your no

09082888418 expecting ur call sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
chillex8:
Your Yaris is "dead" That was the remark from someone I referred.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
shollywendy1:
......I dnt why I just like to read dis guy post...composition is well matured.talk with reasons,with confidence,with points...God bless ur fleets.God bless u wit more wisdom
Amen and Amen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kallmeval: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
I see....perhaps you were the one who killed it. If you have enquiries kindly address me directly like a man. If not park well.By the way i have 4 toyota yaris.
chillex8:

Your Yaris is "dead"
That was the remark from someone I referred.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olatoman(m): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Romeo3:
lol.

If my first uber partner had demanded a security deposit from me, i wouldn't be where i am today because i didnt have shin gba to give anybody.

Your car has comprehensive insurance. Your car has a tracker. What is security and what are you depositing? Many hardworking guys are being shut out.

The earlier you start seeing drivers as your partners and not your slaves, the better for everyone. You cannot give a driver a stupid car and tell him to go and start working and that you will fix the car as he is making money. That is just like asking someone to cut down a tree with a blunt cutlass, promising to buy him a new cutlass if he succeeds in cutting down the tree with the blunt one.... Is he a magician? grin

These are part of the problems FLEETXPERT is weeding out. Hard-working guys that can make 100k a week, pls contact us and if you are given a car to drive, your full tank is already sure. Our only problem is with drivers who are lazy. If you are lazy and you think you are doing us a favour, do not bother. In the end, Every one is happy. cheesy

Good evening, How can I reach you please?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Olatoman:

Good evening, How can I reach you please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
kallmeval:
I see....perhaps you were the one who killed it. If you have enquiries kindly address me directly like a man. If not park well.By the way i have 4 toyota yaris.
Am I addressing you like a woman
I will send someone again. I have drivers interested in hp deals.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suyamasta(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Carshopper:

All inclusive... customs duty is 420k
Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
kallmeval:

can I do a free review of your vehicle?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
WAR AGAINST BAD CARS ON UBER/TAXIFY...
I see dirty uber cars, faulty cars with bad a/c...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

His own or Toyota yaris in general? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tdadz: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please my people, I urgently need a very good Honda mechanic on the mainland to help fix my Nissan car urgently. Any good mechanic referred will be highly appreciated.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
ogunvic41:

Driving, i agree but road network, nobody dey sabi road once, my first day on d job i was insulted for not knowing admirality road. Road network na small small

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Me nko?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Carshopper:

His own or Toyota yaris in general? grin

Yaris for hP
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

Me nko?

ifeanyi you don drink pamie finish? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Yaris for hP

Please do a free review
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

ifeanyi you don drink pamie finish? cheesy

U follow am drink be that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (5738) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: vivalavida(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.