Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,923 members, 7,895,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4959200 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4120) (4121) (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) ... (5741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

Cursing will not change anything. I will rather go full time into Yahoo so I know that I am making something tangible out of fraud, than scam my fellow hustler who isn't using bolt because he or she is super rich but because it is necessary that they should use it.

Repent if you are into defrauding riders to make extra money.

I am surprised that the same drivers that advocate the driver should end trip or ask rider to update location once they are going to different places as the trip is most like to end with the estimate of the first destination is now saying that estimated fare doesn't matter but only actual.

Why not let someone input Ikeja to Maryland and let you drive them the whole Lagos let's see how much such trip will end.

I am not cursing u o...only saying that notion u have should still work for u when d tables are turned.
Right now, on Bolt or Uber if u like don't update destination, as far as u didn't end trip and I don't end trip, my money will be calculating until I end the trip. Update urself and stop arguing with me that is currently on steering. I only advocate for rider to update destination as proof that rider actually wanted to visit all those places we went to. So tomorrow u will not go and complain to Bolt that driver took u merry-go-round Lagos just to make more money.

If I drop one passenger, I will pick another one so I have no reason to try to waste my time on one passenger to make thesame or even less money when I will make more on multiple rides.
If u don't have sense ask for it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Watching in 5D

[img]https://c./eQYmGu35fEwAAAAC/movie-watching-movies.gif[/img]

Pls shift make I join you,
Light dey or make I bring double generator ?

I’m lonely up here, gentlelife50 and pope191 have decided to stay away from bloodshed.

I’m coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2021
sandammy:

So that justifies making paid waiting to be 4800 abi?
Or maybe he drove from Chevron Drive to magboro between 17:49- 18:02 abi Chevron Drive has turned to Lagos Ibadan express way as point of pick up.
Just keep Defending fraud

I think I have made my point already. Shalom
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2021
ThatNiccur:

Your usual way of manipulating conversations and changing narratives.

I never mentioned anything about parking and taking lessons from Chevron man, but you would say anything to defend your criminal actions, read the post well to understand and comment accordingly, criminal.

Was specific, when I hear drivers teaching there fellow drivers, of what use would it be to me? Or you didn't see where I mentioned I only used to drive on Uber?

Stop your criminal acts today, there's no such thing as small crime or big crime. What goes around comes around, it is simple, when you cheat people, be ready for the consequence that follows such action, no matter how little you think it is.

People keep paid waiting for as long as 2 hours, even on surge trips.

Been driving on the platform even before you got a license, so forget that issue of taking lectures from Chevron drivers, I do not even stay there, I go all the way to the end of the road, through the alternative route and back on the express, and before I'm done with that round, I get a request. .
You're a thief, taking people's 1k here and there, by the time you do that on 10 trips, that's about 12k extra on paid waiting alone, on a daily basis. You're a thief bros.

See this ode...so Rider will still be waiting for driver after 2hrs. Where all these people put their brains abeg?

U just dey drive pass and u hear as they are giving the lecture...na microphone them use abi.
Abeg abeg abeg, park one side

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2021
izzou:
Please can someone help me calculate the fare for this distance and time.

24 minutes
11 kilometres

No paid waiting. No surge

Thank you

24mins X N12 = N288
11km X N70 = N770
Total = N1050
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2021
IFSHR:

99% of rider will report this type of trip immediately and the driver will be kicked off the platform.....

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2021
ThatNiccur:

Definitely, he's only defending the actions to allow him continue his criminal pattern and allow riders believe there's nothing like that.

If you're a rider and you're on this thread, spread the word. Insist your driver begins the trip right at the point you step into the vehicle.

That's what I do, that's what is required and that's what the training demands. Cos I am of the opinion that if I drive u one inch without starting d trip, I have cheated myself.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

See this ode...so Rider will still be waiting for driver after 2hrs. Where all these people put their brains abeg?

U just dey drive pass and u hear as they are giving the lecture...na microphone them use abi.
Abeg abeg abeg, park one side

They keep paid waiting running while on the trip, knowing that the distance covered would be calculated, and for all we know, some trips could last as long as 2 hours.

I fit stop for Atlantic mall pretty quick, for a trip from one of the estates around, either Cromwell, Bera or other estates on Chevron drive.

Say I dey wait no mean say make I no hear one or two gists, if I don exceed my wait time (usually 10 minutes or less), I change location.

Stop playing dumb even though we already know you're dumb.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

24mins X N12 = N288
11km X N70 = N770
Total = N1050

This is the actual amount for a trip from Somolu to the local airport, so why then were you defending N1,700.

You're like every other criminal minded Nigerian. One way or the other, y'all love to earn what do you not work for.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

U, just don't make any comment...cos u don't drive on Bolt.

tunlapapa:

This is a fact.

I drove on bolt for 6 months straight before joining moove this April.
I was somehow confused on how adjust to uber because I knew mode of operations are different.
Same way I will be confused on how to adjust if I decide to drive mainly on bolt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

You're illiterate. That was a flight to Owerri. It's not about affordability but doing the right thing and paying for value received.

I work for the white and these guys will never leave $1 for you unless you worked for it. They can tip you for a job well done but never ever try to outsmart them. You will regret it.

If u like work for Taliban and ISIS na them they pay pass now. I don't care, all I know is u r not sincere, because u knew driver didn't start trip and u didn't ask him to do so. So that trip will end as N500 and u will say "aiya sorry I can't pay more than what I see on the App"

So yes, always insist driver starts d trip before he drives off so u don't cheat him with low distance covered and he doesn't cheat u with paid waiting. I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

The person also said his fare was correct. So what's d headache for.
The problem is people don't want to pay for services rendered they feel drivers should be carrying them free of charge sef. Imagine someone complaining Somolu to Airport 1700.
Most definitely there was surge from Somolu.

Yaba to Festac for 2800 and u r still complaining.

Chevron to Magboro 10k and u r complaining. Magboro, that u will go and turn after Redeem and face Lagos again. Ha wa o.

And some drivers are here spewing rubbish from their ignorant brains.
Omo na few things they vex me; cheating and ignorant talk is on the list.

My question still remains, why are there discrepancies in trip details?

Trip fare was correct but details are wrong, which reliable company does that?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

That's what I do, that's what is required and that's what the training demands. Cos I am off the opinion that if I drive u one inch without starting d trip, I have cheated myself.

So much for damage control, having defended a 10,800 trip from Chevron to after Magboro and a 1,700 trip from Somolu to the Airport.

We know who your type. Speaking from both sides of your mouth, when you know you've been busted.

Why didn't the man who started a trip from Chevron to Magboro, on Lagos Ibadan Express way (not too far from the drop off location) cheat himself, when he ought to start the trip from Chevron? Would that not amount to almost 2 hours of paid waiting? Considering the trip duration?

Same goes for the man who started a trip to the airport from Somolu, on Mobolaji bank Anthony (close to the drop off location).

Y'all play on the rider's emotions and intelligence, making it seem like if you start a trip after leaving pick up, you get shortchanged or cheated, when indeed you're the one shortchanging and cheating the rider. Thieves

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2021
I doubt this assertion though.
ThatNiccur:

Stop making it seem like Somolu is all that far from the airport, it actually isn't.

Somolu is close to either Palmgrove or Onipanu, both places aren't so far from Maryland, Maryland all the way to the airport isn't far away either.

Y'all should stop defending criminal drivers, who would cheat the system by allowing the paid time to read, up until almost the end of the trip, because they know fully well that the system would calculate the distance covered, regardless of where they choose to start the trip, thereby playing on the intelligence of riders, it is wrong.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

Early last year, there was no paid waiting. Was there??

Ur story get k leg.
If u were pursuing bonus u wouldnt go on long distance trip. U will be doing sort short trips.

Why did u wait till getting to Lekki to start trip?, U should start and end the trip shortly after so it will count for u as a short trip, low fare, meaning low commission deducted.

Why will u negotiate 4k when u can get more online. And u still allowed trip to be reading till u got to Chisco

Too many questions unanswered.
In any case that may have been possible early last year when Bolt App was still unstable.

Well...
I don't know if your insinuation is that I'm lying.

Rider delayed a bit before coming out, and I forgot to start the trip immediately we left to end later. When I realized that I haven't started the trip, it's already about 15mins paid waiting. I then decided to do that when I'm close to destination.

That trip was without surge, and it lasted less than 1hr cos it was late in the night and Road was damn free.

When I checked the estimate on rider's app, it was 3.6k to 4.2k and we settled for 4k. If I had gone online, what will enter my pocket may be. Less than 3k after commission.

I believe it was the paid waiting of almost 50mins that made it quite higher than the estimated price.

It was a weekend campaign (Friday & Saturday). So I still have the next day to complete my quest.
The trip still counted for the campaign bonus, even though I ended with trip did not happen.

By the way, what made you believe that Bolt's app is without fault now? Why do you think they've corrected all the bugs in it all these while?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2021
mrjaydee:

Which kind people dey this thread... cheesy

E shock u?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2021
geezyk:
I think Felicity001 is right, took a lady to the mmia, she was in a hurry as her dad forgot his passport at home, we got there ended the trip fare was 1100, she asked i take her back, told her to re-order as I was chasing a bonus, I accepted and zoomed off, didn't even swipe arrived, got to her destination, opened my phone to see that I hadn't started the trip, I arrived and started trip, ended immediately, and fare was 1k. So it's quite possible felicity is right.

For doubting Thomas's

Pearl, what do you have to say about this?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2021
geezyk:
I think Felicity001 is right, took a lady to the mmia, she was in a hurry as her dad forgot his passport at home, we got there ended the trip fare was 1100, she asked i take her back, told her to re-order as I was chasing a bonus, I accepted and zoomed off, didn't even swipe arrived, got to her destination, opened my phone to see that I hadn't started the trip, I arrived and started trip, ended immediately, and fare was 1k. So it's quite possible felicity is right.

For doubting Thomas's

Leave that itk call pearl1910 way get 10yrs experience to talk... Him and dru23 and cheerfulgiver are always right every other person is always wronggrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2021
ThatNiccur:

This is the actual amount for a trip from Somolu to the local airport, so why then were you defending N1,700.

You're like every other criminal minded Nigerian. One way or the other, y'all love to earn what do you not work for.

Was it u I said don't have sense? If not, u too don't have sense! What are you saying??
This is just distance covered and trip time.
Have u added base fare?

Now, u don't even know for sure how long the trip of 1,700 lasted in reality. It could be longer than 24mins. And u don't know if rider had kept driver waiting more than 5mins.
Plus if there was surge or not.

U r just jumping like a frog into conclusions.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2021
tunlapapa:

In the same way u were confused when u started Uber is d same way u will be confused how the current Bolt works If u r to come back. Ur old experience doesn't count since u guys need different strategy for d different Apps.
I drive on both Apps, I don't wear a different hat each time I go online on anyone of them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2021
davit:
I doubt this assertion though.

Even in the eye of the truth, you choose to doubt facts.
Meanwhile man even said his house is just 2 minutes from the express. This location might even be more than that, because I input Somolu and not an exact location.

Do the maths and tell us how it should be 1,700...no traffic, no surge, no paid waiting.

Your doubting is irrelevant though.
Whether you doubt a Corolla car is a Toyota product or not, doesn't change anything.

Y'all always look for a way out, it's difficult to find a Nigerian that would say "oh I'm sorry, I goofed, apologies."

Doubtist lol

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2021
IFSHR:

What you got was base fare + paid waiting.....Felicity illustration is wrong

Ok let's analyse these two trips... A return trip from same PU and DO

The oldest started trip half way into the trip... Mrmayjee say make I no shalaye so I leave the reason he started trip half way which I believe it's his tactics.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Otitodilijesu: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2021
sandammy:

So that justifies making paid waiting to be 4800 abi?
Or maybe he drove from Chevron Drive to magboro between 17:49- 18:02 abi Chevron Drive has turned to Lagos Ibadan express way as point of pick up.
Just keep Defending fraud

Pearl1910

Are you saying this driver short changed himself by starting the trip after Berger? If yes, the trip ended at 11k plus. Do you think the trip should have fetch the driver 15k plus
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2021
Felicity001:

Ok let's analyse these two trips... A return trip from same PU and DO

The oldest started trip half way into the trip... Mrmayjee say make I no shalaye so I leave the reason he started trip half way which I believe it's his tactics.

The question, if my illustration is wrong why then should a trip started half way still have the same distance covered as the first? Same route taken.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2021
BAZ001:

Pls shift make I join you,
Light dey or make I bring double generator ?

I’m lonely up here, gentlelife50 and pope191 have decided to stay away from bloodshed.

I’m coming
I never get strength for bloody revolutions, still at home tossing around the bed.
The spirit need money but the flesh just dey lazy around, anytime I get moral to comot I go just remember Chevron/ajah traffic I go weak again.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2021
tunlapapa:

My question still remains, why are there discrepancies in trip details?

Trip fare was correct but details are wrong, which reliable company does that?

Good, Now that we r on thesame page, I say let Rider complain to Bolt for clarification of the confusion in d details rather than forming inspector gadget and claiming drivers are defauding him by starting trip midway.
Only trouble makers or ignorant fools make noise for no reason. And coming to do it on partner and drivers forum for r that matter. Nonsense.
Everyday we berate drivers who cheat Riders. And viseversa. We even help riders to contact or disturb a driver to refund funds collected fraudulently. I will never defend fraud.
Accusing drivers of fraud for something that has already been calmly explained to u over and over again will not be accepted by me.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

Was it u I said don't have sense? If not, u too don't have sense! What are you saying??
This is just distance covered and trip time.
Have u added base fare?

Now, u don't even know for sure how long the trip of 1,700 lasted in reality. It could be longer than 24mins. And u don't know if rider had kept driver waiting more than 5mins.
Plus if there was surge or not.

U r just jumping like a frog into conclusions.

I didn't say you do not have sense, you said it yourself, thanks though.

Base fare is just 220, added to 1050. Max should be 1,300.

Man said there was no surge, no wait time either, which means he didn't keep the driver waiting.

Why did the driver start the trip from Mobolaji bank Anthony, as against starting from Somolu (the pick up point)

He still got 1,700 as against your theory of cheating yourself if trip is not started at the pick up location.

Continue to indulge in it and keep defending it, you dey gather Karma wey generations go come inherit, no worry.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2021
Big ups! wink
Atk1nson:

My intention isnt to expose anybodys privacy, I didnt have the time to add filters. I have taken it down nonetheless.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

Good, Now that we r on thesame page, I say let Rider complain to Bolt for clarification of the confusion in d details rather than forming inspector gadget and claiming drivers are defauding him by starting trip midway.
Only trouble makers or ignorant fools make noise for no reason. And coming to do it on partner and drivers forum for r that matter. Nonsense.
Everyday we berate drivers who cheat Riders. And viseversa. We even help riders to contact or disturb a driver to refund funds collected fraudulently. I will never defend fraud.
Accusing drivers of fraud for something that has already been calmly explained to u over and over again will not be accepted by me.

Say you join crowd shout thief for person head, no mean say you sef no be thief.

That you help call out drivers who cheat doesn't exonerate you.

Defending this particular action (whether ignorantly w or otherwise) implicates you the more. It only shows you do not want it casted, as it is your modus operandi to net 1m monthly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2021
Felicity001:

Dashboard ba wo! You no dey c watin dey happen for house since... There's fire on the mountain! Ants are running they've been busted of one of their greatest tactics of high dashboard grin
Riders are wisening up grin... Wow! See shaka na
You go fear fear.

Take for instance, a trip from lekki to ago Palace rd
Distance: 20km
ETA: 2hrs

They arrive normal normal, rider comes in maybe after 10min

Driver: good evening
R: sorry I took time to come out
D: no problem at all, can we go now?
R: yes pls

They bring up a discussion to distract the passenger so they don't notice weather they're starting the ride or not.

Half way into the ride
D: oh I forgot to start the ride
R: oh, sorry hope this won't affect you money
D: don't worry its fine
(lies, you know that rat with long mouth, it's blows breeze into your leg whereas it's eating you deep inside)

Wait time had already gotten to about 1hr+
The way bolt is program is irrespective of where you start the ride it will still calculate the exact km estimated for the trip but now the paid wait time would have shoot the trip fare higher than estimated.

End of trip, rider won't even want to argue the price again even if it exceeds the estimated price because they must have been thinking in their minds they where short charged since trip started half way not knowing baba has played a fast one on them.

Rider will still tip driver and still give him 5star rating believing he's a good person but actually driver is an inkapy rat (the rat with the long mouth)

Now tell, me why God in heaven will not punish such a wicked and heartless people?

Ha! Busted

Sense no go kill U oo... Very true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

In the same way u were confused when u started Uber is d same way u will be confused how the current Bolt works If u r to come back. Ur old experience doesn't count since u guys need different strategy for d different Apps.
I drive on both Apps, I don't wear a different hat each time I go online on anyone of them.

Why are you getting yourself worked up over this issue?
*in a whisper* is this cheat still working? Let me quickly register my vehicle so that I can make wayo money and buy another car in 6 months

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4120) (4121) (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) ... (5741) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.