Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,923 members, 7,895,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4959277 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4155) (4156) (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) ... (5741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HernanCortes: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Speed is a state of mind. Your 140 is my own beginning when I want to be mental on tmb. I do 170

Lai Mohamo grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2021
Pearl1910:

170, For which car grin Toyota Matrix?...abeg no do make I laff. U wan knock the engine abi u dey Imagine say u dey 170 when na 120 u dey grin grin
let me give you my list on tmb

Hyundai Elantra 2009 - 170km/hr
Toyota matrix 2006 - 170km/hr
Range Rover 2014 - 180 km/hr
2008 Honda Accord - 180 km/hr
2004 Benz e320 wagon - 180km/hr
2008 Camry v6 - 180 km/hr

Lagos Benin express

2005 infiniti fx45 - 200km/hr
2006 Toyota corolla - 170 km/hr
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2021
HernanCortes:

Lai Mohamo grin
not lying.

I even did 160km/hr recently with a corolla sport
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2021
HernanCortes:

Lai Mohamo grin
Maybe the matrix is the XRS trim with 2.4L 2AZ motor.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2021
chillex8:

Maybe the matrix is the XRS trim with 2.4L 2AZ motor.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:20am On Oct 18, 2021
This O/D button is in every Toyota pre 2008

What do you think it's there for? grin grin

Do your research and get back to me.

I'm not your average driver cool cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2021
XGhost:

Max I've done in Lagos is 160 with an RX350,180 on Benin shagamu same car... max with my car is 150. Till the day I travel with it then we go try Autobahn speeds grin I've watched a guy max out the speedometer on that road, I trip
If Na me you jam yesterday in that 2014 corolla, you for collect. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2021
Antell95:
I need your trust and i'll provide u with guarantors. even landed property as surety. Help me!
You don't understand me bro. Drivers trained by me don't talk. They just deliver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2021
We don't just talk
We talk with proof

Speed is about confident not a state of mind.

If your mind is not stable don't Even make any attempt to sit behind the wheel.

Meanwhile the screenshot was with my corolla and I only remembered to snap after speed dropped from 180kmph.

I've not have a good space for my MB cos the only one I could it was 80km/h on my speedometer whereas Gmap was having 130km... I come comfuse.

German machines is titally out of the world.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2021
Felicity001:
We don't just talk
We talk with proof

Meanwhile the screenshot was with my corolla and I only remembered to snap after speed dropped from 180kmph.

I've not have a good space for my MB cos the only one I could it was 80km/h on my speedometer whereas Gmap was having 130km... I come comfuse.

I Mile = 1.6 km

You were looking at the mile calibration on your MB

80 miles is about 128km. Google is/was right

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
You don't understand me bro. Drivers trained by me don't talk. They just deliver.
Oga cheerful you self train new drivers na......it's supposed to be joyful having so many prodigies .
I'm a prospective trainee self (my own car).....just drop requirements.....let boys hit money for December.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2021
But una dey try o. 3MB is not and can never be a race track for me. Just a short burst of speed ( acceleration things).
Do you guys maintain such speed (120km/hr and above) after ramp( Google babe voice) to yaba (clinic road) heading toward ikoyi axis, with those useless rail wahala that bounces cars?

Not forgetting other road users!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2021
mejai:
But una dey try o. 3MB is not and can never be a race track for me. Just a short burst of speed ( acceleration things).
Do you guys maintain such speed (120km/hr and above) after ramp( Google babe voice) to yaba (clinic road) head toward ikoyi axis, with those useless rail wahala that bounces cars?

Unless it's around midnight, I don't even see how one can run such in 3MB.

Maybe I'm wrong sha.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2021
N122,312 net made last week

Fuel logbook in the car...

Will post total cost when I go downstairs.

Let's keep the spirit high.

Dont allow anybody steal your joy.

Bolt think they're smart, last week it was N10k for 30 trips
This week 10.5k for 55trips.

Going straight to Uber Inspection Centre this morning.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2021
Felicity001:
N122,312 net made last week

Fuel logbook in the car...

Will post total cost when I go downstairs.

Let's keep the spirit high.

Dont allow anybody steal your joy.

Bolt think they're smart, last week it was N10k for 30 trips
This week 10.5k for 55trips.

Going straight to Uber Inspection Centre this morning.

I don't chase that shit. Na slave work, there is high risk too. Cos I dey call am, anywhere Belle face.
U cancel some, u get penalized.
Set ur target daily, if u achieved it, go home.
If u didn't, go home. Tomorrow is another day. U can't drive everyone in lag.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2021
Pearl1910:

U watched it on TV abi live streaming on laptop abi u were inside the car shocked

YouTube
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
If Na me you jam yesterday in that 2014 corolla, you for collect. cool

Tah, The car cannot give what it doesn't have. What's that car's top speed sef
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2021
izzou:

Maybe I'm wrong sha.

Very easy Before the adekunle ramp, after that point, traffic becomes slower and busier then the expansion joints from that point too makes one slow down.
Going towards the mainland you're good to go
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2021
mejai:

I don't chase that shit. Na slave work, there is high risk too. Cos I dey call am, anywhere Belle face.
U cancel some, u get penalized.
Set ur target daily, if u achieved it, go home.
If u didn't, go home. Tomorrow is another day. U can't drive everyone in lag.

You can cancel reasonably without being penalised
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2021
XGhost:

Very easy Before the adekunle ramp, after that point, traffic becomes slower and busier then the expansion joints from that point too makes one slow down.
Going towards the mainland you're good to go

During the day?

Maybe I've been passing on the wrong days

There are still cars littered in different lanes

The highest I usually do is a 120, and still only few cars keep up.

sad

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OfficialDJ: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2021
Felicity001:

Boss I sight you... Twalle to you and many thanks for your assist.

Gracias
twále baba.
Greetings
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2021
izzou:

I Mile = 1.6 km

You were looking at the mile calibration on your MB

80 miles is about 128km. Google is/was right
You explain, I just say "dumb" grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
This O/D button is in every Toyota pre 2008

What do you think it's there for? grin grin

Do your research and get back to me.

I'm not your average driver cool cool

O/D won't make you exceed the car's limits, it just improves your acceleration and aggression from the engine. Like going into sports mode.
Your horses and torque is preset, unless your engine has been moded

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2021
izzou:

Maybe I'm wrong sha.
Elantra, corolla, Camry, night. The rest na day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2021
izzou:

During the day?

Maybe I've been passing on the wrong days

There are still cars littered in different lanes

The highest I usually do is a 120, and still only few cars keep up.

sad

You know yesterday was Sunday.

I try to read the traffic, anticipate where the space is or will be and I move in.
What I always say is,a lot of driving is understanding the relationship of time and space. How quickly can I go through this space, will I go through this space, how quickly do I need to go etc
Many drivers will see a car moving right and they'll try to accelerate in that same direction, I move into the space the car is leaving, that way I don't have to reduce speed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2021
XGhost:

You know yesterday was Sunday.

I try to read the traffic, anticipate where the space is or will be and I move in.
What I always say is,a lot of driving is understanding the relationship of time and space. How quickly can I go through this space, will I go through this space, how quickly do I need to go etc
Many drivers will see a car moving right and they'll try to accelerate in that same direction, I move into the space the car is leaving, that way I don't have to reduce speed.

I understand.

I'm just looking at doing a 180 with this method, on that bridge

It's okay sha. I never reach this level grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Elantra, corolla, Camry, night. The rest na day

I can understand if it happens in the middle of the night.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2021
XGhost:

Tah, The car cannot give what it doesn't have. What's that car's top speed sef

Na today ?
Dts d lai Mohammed of our thread.

His matrix Na special

[img]https://media1./images/992ace05caa1ba90852787824f17d1da/tenor.gif?itemid=5597096[/img]

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
let me give you my list on tmb

Hyundai Elantra 2009 - 170km/hr
Toyota matrix 2006 - 170km/hr
Range Rover 2014 - 180 km/hr
2008 Honda Accord - 180 km/hr
2004 Benz e320 wagon - 180km/hr
2008 Camry v6 - 180 km/hr

Lagos Benin express

2005 infiniti fx45 - 200km/hr
2006 Toyota corolla - 170 km/hr
O

Okay o...lets disappoint people that have bought ticket for this movie. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2021
Felicity001:
We don't just talk
We talk with proof

We all know why this is so...am surprised u still don't know grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2021
XGhost:

YouTube

Bera cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2021
izzou:

Maybe I'm wrong sha.
Not always, it's possible some mornings when you drive against traffic.
Sundays in the morning or early morning even on a working day when the bridge is free, it could also be late in the night.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4155) (4156) (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) ... (5741) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.