Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,376 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:52 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4935203 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4190) (4191) (4192) (4193) (4194) (4195) (4196) ... (5737) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dedynast: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Make una no let them pursue me for where I dy o...

This comedy too much!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Echereobiaify(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
yommytino:
Good morning Sirs, pls is there any Bolt inspection center around Ipaja?
Conoil filling station mangoro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Echereobiaify(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Echereobiaify:
Good morning ogas, please how much is hackney permit and where can I get it. VIO delayed my movement today because of it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Felicity0001:
All of una gor this forum na craze I swear

gringringrin

My belle don scatter with laff

Seriously, I have laughed so hard reading comments.... You see Baz001, Gentlelife50, Ifebarbie and YeyeGbami, their cars should be impounded by Dru.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Johnchrix:

No be lie..I wait tire no shi shi.. dropped. The real ogas don't act like that here..he was only using me ( my condition) to gain relevancy. Send account number, the next thing , account get issues.. didn't u know account has issue before asking for my details...Im not a kid

The fact that he promised you and probably didn't redeem his promise to you, shouldn't warrant you coming out to call him a scammer.

If you offered him a service or sold something to him and he intentionally didn't fulfill his part of the bargain then you can call him out in that manner..

What you did is defamatory and he can make you pay for that.

What he did to you is deceit, and deceit only becomes a crime if it's part of theft or intention to steal from you.

No one owes you anything in this life, if anyone give you anything, it's just out of sense of responsibility or philanthropy (Even your parents) ...
Destroy that your self entitlement, go outside side and grind.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by opel1990: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Good afternoon, pls I will like to know how much agreement can be made on a rental car for Uber and maintenance on the Car Owner...thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Johnchrix:

No be lie..I wait tire no shi shi.. dropped. The real ogas don't act like that here..he was only using me ( my condition) to gain relevancy. Send account number, the next thing , account get issues.. didn't u know account has issue before asking for my details...Im not a kid

It Aff do nau
Someone can not play with you again ?
Small play you don shout 419.

All of una laughing and catching cruise on dis matter are not nice at all.

[img]https://media1./images/4ff1707fe64be930f777e68cfca667ab/tenor.gif?itemid=16142393[/img]

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by funshelite(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
GeneralZodd:
Ok send me ya AZA sharp sharp 08096327350 on WhatsApp

Permission to chat you too boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
[sup][/sup]
IFSHR:

The fact that he promised you and probably didn't redeem his promise to you, shouldn't warrant you coming out to call him a scammer.

If you offered him a service or sold something to him and he intentionally didn't fulfill his part of the bargain then you can call him out in that manner..

What he did to you is deceit, and deceit only becomes a crime if it's part of theft or intention to steal from you.

No one owes you anything in this life, if anyone give you anything is just out of sense of responsibility or philanthropy (Even your parents) ...
Destroy that your self entitlement, go out side there and grind.

I agree with you. But can you blame the young man.
GeneralZodd came blazing through like Baba Olowo.

You know that kind of thinking , "what's 50k in several millions of naira," that's chicken change now... Make I quickly send my aza before baba Olowo forgets.... grin

But reality hit johnchrix quickly. Nothing is free, even in Freetown.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author=Johnchrix post=107161779][/quote]

U sef...u for calm down na...make d egg hatch make we sabi d kain animal wey dey inside. U go burst yoke

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Is this kind of wait worth it?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MRDEE01: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
I am an experienced bolt driver based in abuja.

I am looking for a partner who can provide me a car to drive on Bolt platform,either on weekly remittance or hire purchase basis.

Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Barbiturate:
You didn't provide enough info.

Where is destination, is the trip on surge?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
ReadaDream:
You didn't provide enough info.

Where is destination, is the trip on surge?

No, it's not on surge.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Barbiturate:

No, it's not on surge.
Humm I hope the trip is bringing you back to civilization, and it's a long one. If not, there's no point waiting more than 5 minutes.

You can't cancel again lol, na you go loose. Just wait.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Echereobiaify(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Barbiturate:
Same thing with me today

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dailyparrot:

I don't know between the ashewo and their patron who I should pity.

You know what it means to sleep with somebody another person just slept with and someone else will climb when you get down.

Theirs no flavor there.

Walai...I don't know how they do it ó....such act can only happen when I'm intoxicated. 'Cos my mind would be there....mehn...boys dey try
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nexttpage:
Na only God knows how many times man don chop [b]permanent blocking [/b]from uche grin I just used a month o

Was the last duration a month?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
BAZ001:

That’s the reality of the job.

After deducting bolt commission + money for fuel.
When you check your account balance and compare to your dashboard it will obviously fluctuate but they won’t tell you that...

[img]https://media1./images/5f3cb6fb0a39736d3c3c0521e234a1c8/tenor.gif?itemid=7855913[/img]

Gbàbé baba....dem no go yarn you this one....mehn...I saw one Suzuki DZiRE today, 1.6litre Engine....mehn I fell in love with it....But na new, not sure if toks go dey around

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nah.
Wasn’t even up to an hour I got my account unblocked, don’t ask me how please grin
komodapson:

Was the last duration a month?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Can’t believe what I’m reading... So somebody promised you money and because you never get the money, you get the mind to call the person 419.
This your entitlement no get part two.
This is not even something to take make jokes.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Johnchrix:

This is still not enough to call him 419, I was expecting to see where he attempted to cunningly collect something from you first before he can send you the money

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dedynast:
Make una no let them pursue me for where I dy o...

This comedy too much!

Mad o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
SHOOPSYN:

Seriously, I have laughed so hard reading comments.... You see Baz001, Gentlelife50, Ifebarbie and YeyeGbami, their cars should be impounded by Dru.

na their car dem go impound abi na them go impound dru or abi na dru go impound himself

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
IFSHR:

No one owes you anything in this life, if anyone give you anything, it's just out of sense of responsibility or philanthropy (Even your parents) ...
Destroy that your self entitlement, go outside side and grind.

Preach Sir!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by opel1990: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Good evening, pls I will like to know how much agreement can be made on a rental car for Uber and maintenance on the Car Owner...thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
opel1990:
Good evening, pls I will like to know how much agreement can be made on a rental car for Uber and maintenance on the Car Owner...thanks

Between 30-35k weekly, but ensure you put your car in very good condition before giving it out....e-hailing will expose any hidden conditions a car is covering with looks and oven baking.

Peace

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
This is absolutely unbecoming. How can you tag a man when only made a promise to you a scam?

Mhen this one pass Agege bread. I had to reread both WhatsApp chat to be sure there's an atom of scam somewhere because over here we don't tolerate fraudulent activity.

This one pass wetin make David Kill gollaith

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harrietee: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pls I need your candid advise!!! Can 2004 Pontiac vibe do this hustle well? I need to know before I arrange it. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
funshelite:

Permission to chat you too boss
grin cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nexttpage:
Nah.
Wasn’t even up to an hour I got my account unblocked, don’t ask me how please grin

Jàmísí baba... I'm missing those demon-possessed bolt ladies walai

(1) (2) (3) ... (4190) (4191) (4192) (4193) (4194) (4195) (4196) ... (5737) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.