Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4915879 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4242) (4243) (4244) (4245) (4246) (4247) (4248) ... (5728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Holarz(m): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hello everyone,i have gone through this thread and learnt a lot from people's experiences.

Please i have plans to start this ride hailing business myself,i want to seek your professional opinion on the best car i can get for this, considering the stigma and attention already on corolla, although i still don't mind buying a 06 or 07 corolla but i will appreciate if i can get suggestion of other cars with minimal fuel consumption,cheaper parts and low maintenance fee just like corollas

PS: i wanna do this as a side hustle (after work during weekdays and all weekends) as i currently have a 9 to 5 job. So i will appreciate if your suggestion of cars can also take this into consideration

Thank you all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

Hmmmm...beware of this kind of offers please. This is Lagos. Inasmuch as we suggested u put up with someone and share rent... Do your due diligence before u enter into any house with a stranger. Please please and please. This is a faceless forum.
Come to Lagos first. Start work, do d hotel for few days, in d course of your work u will meet people who also drive and searching for accommodation, or someone will notice your plight and offer u something. Make e no be say na this thread person go come enter one chance then they will say we were all here and we allowed a stranger fall into d hands of evil people.
U too much bro. Words full of wisdom.
Me after reading ur post, cos of strangers in Uber/bolt thread

Also, Chevron and MMA2, he can meet those national assembly members who can help out.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Holarz:
Hello everyone,i have gone through this thread and learnt a lot from people's experiences.

Please i have plans to start this ride hailing business myself,i want to seek your professional opinion on the best car i can get for this, considering the stigma and attention already on corolla, although i still don't mind buying a 06 or 07 corolla but i will appreciate if i can get suggestion of other cars with minimal fuel consumption,cheaper parts and low maintenance fee just like corollas

PS: i wanna do this as a side hustle (after work during weekdays and all weekends) as i currently have a 9 to 5 job. So i will appreciate if your suggestion of cars can also take this into consideration

Thank you all
Are you sure you read through this thread? And u no see other options for cars? Read am again from page 1.
By 6months time, u go get reply grin

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
BAZ001:

In tunlapapa’s voice “you are just wasting your time or typing in vain”
Someone that will soon fight rider on Uber now now.
just like baloteli e dey him blood
if you like type epistles till 2mro he will still drop riders on 3rd mainland bridge.

[img]https://media./images/a5d13e4e1525a61b07e5d461218b8144/tenor.gif[/img]

Lol... Bad belle boy... Old things have past away...

ba only money dey motivate me nowgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Just say you were missing something??
grin
Let me go before BAZOO1 and Felicity will come and say you were missing poverty, I no wan mention am.

D guy use style miss trekkinggrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Koju belo
mejai:

Are you sure you read through this thread? And u no see other options for cars? Read am again from page 1.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Felicity0001:

Lol... Bad belle boy... Old things have past away...

ba only money dey motivate me nowgrin
Lol, you guys on this thread are something else.
grin cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Holarz(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
mejai:

U could have read and moved on since you don't have a tangible and noteworthy comment to make.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by guruvicawelt: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Anyone who had done uber registration recently should help me.. e done reach 2weeks i done dey try to go online. For lagos drivers is it a must that i will have lasdri and lasdraa and heckney permit b4 my account will be approved. Please i need answers on how to go online sharp sharp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
mejai:

Mad oh grin

Menh they here...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
deedee44:

Show off grin. Why show him your highest earnings alone and not the rest where you made way less so he can know it's not everyday you net 22k

I didn't show off! I only encouraged him. Like I told him, it depends on his work. It flunctuates. I just took average. I have the ones higher. Any day I go below 20k, then I probably left home very late or worked only half day or I just drove home due to my mom and maybe not in the right frame of mind to work. Anytime I work full day(7/8am to 7pm) I earn above 20k gross

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dasdee: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Heyyyy:

Ok thanks, I will message you

You can rent monthly from Payless or something like that. You can search about monthly rent in Lagos. Nice 1 bedroom goes for 40k maximum.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hello nairalanders.
I am an experienced bolt driver based in Lekki

I am looking for a partner who can provide me a car to drive on boltplatform,either on weekly remittance or hire purchase basis.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
This your IZAL light no clean reach HYPO light oo.....
BAZ001:
Make una come see semi illiterate geng.
Slay queen, make up on point and truly the girl fine no be small but hazard light na her problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Very easy once you have all documents and you pass test.
Heyyyy:

Thanks bro

How long/ easy does it take for me to get approval
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wetin we no dey see for this work. I got this request. Drove about 10 mins to pick up. Called rider. The next thing rider asking me was if my car is tinted.

My car is actually tinted. Follow come. But I needed to ask her the reason. Next thing, she cancelled.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Dailyparrot:
Some riders will not make heaven.

A girl ordered me at Marriott, Ikeja. Anyone that has been to Marriott will know that there's no parking nor stopping there as far as you came for pick up. You will continue to drive round the tunnel until the person you came to pick comes out.

I called this girl immediately I got to the place and she told me that she was coming out. I kept driving round the tunnel for 10 minutes in paid waiting only for this bxtch to come out and cancel the ride without calling me.

Less than 100 meters, her request came in again, I accepted it and canceled immediately.

There is actually a car park but it’s underground, and it’s very big the only problem is that Mtn will not work there so ur rider will have to chat or call you through bolt app when ready. Next time just ask the security guys or read signs; car park is underground

According to Hoodlum driver here , you would have just accepted are request and swap arrived and don’t cancel, let her cancel again. Let her continue requesting while you continue accepting and wasting her time. If she cancels 5times she won’t be able to request again for few hours. She think say she get choko. grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Fresh somebody
XGhost:

Naa... I was parked on the 3rd floor, just came down to pay. White shirt, brown chinos white sneakers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
BAZ001:

There is actually a car park but it’s underground, and it’s very big the only problem is that Mtn will not work there so ur rider will have to chat or call you through bolt app when ready. Next time just ask the security guys or read signs; car park is underground

According to Hoodlum driver here , you would have just accepted are request and swap arrived and don’t cancel, let her cancel again. Let her continue requesting while you continue accepting and wasting her time. If she cancels 5times she won’t be able to request again for few hours. She think say she get choko. grin

You never jam hoodlum riders with multiple bolt accounts before

They will just log out of the account and book with another account. When you're tired of waiting, you'll cancel yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
davit:
Wetin we no dey see for this work. I got this request. Drove about 10 mins to pick up. Called rider. The next thing rider asking me was if my car is tinted.

My car is actually tinted. Follow come. But I needed to ask her the reason. Next thing, she cancelled.
Stop complaining, abi you prefer to be selling gala under hot sun?
grin

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Where person fit see this evap canister for Corolla 2010? If I think I need to change mine. Fuel not smelling though.

Cc: Blackbishop
Dmechyy
kanuisagoat:

Evap cannister issues maybe, have a competent mechanic check
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odaniel1(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iphone 7
32gb
BH (83%)
N47k negotiable

call or whatsapp 07035149700
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
fk001:

Just learn to ignore the said person. Don't mention him or reply to his quotes, and no indirect jabs throwing.

Guess we will figure out where the said person belongs.

No problem I will try not mention him or reply his quotes
But dis “no indirect jabs “. grin Chaiii e go hard me ooh. grin
Well let see how it goes

Thanks grin

[img]https://c./ujt0A2RQcV8AAAAM/wetin-be-this-olodo.gif[/img]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
davit:

She might not like tinted and Maybe she has seen u and wants to confirm it's u.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gentlelife50:

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
The idiot actually needed a tinted car. She was still inside Continental hotel as at that time. E be like Na that dey reign among these girls now.
Pearl1910:

She might not like tinted and Maybe she has seen and wants to confirm.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
This man! grin cheesy
Gentlelife50:

grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
BAZ001:

No problem I will try not mention him or reply his quotes
But dis “no indirect jabs “. grin Chaiii e go hard me ooh. grin
Well let see how it goes

Thanks grin

[img]https://c./ujt0A2RQcV8AAAAM/wetin-be-this-olodo.gif[/img]

Bros please .. How that side mirror business and laptop bag u dey sell before. How the business be? I wan enter that business.. I hear say na that business u use gather small money buy that limca Camry , I mean lemon v4 .......

Show us the way bro... Hit me up on email the 1 u use collect free freon for ur limca car

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Felicity0001:

Okay, great!!!

Max. Respect bro.

Update...

Coming from Stadium, Surulere towards Mile2

Just immediately after orile junction in the service lane is a big dish... The entire lane is cut even trailers are finding it difficult to go through. Thank God for my street wiseness I managed to escape it today with the help of area boys.

Unless if you're going to Iba, Alakijah, or farther that is when I will advise you use that route but you you're going to festac or ago Palace road that means u have drive down to Alakijah then use 3rd gate to gain access otherwise just jejely use the Ijesha route.

In all my travels in life it only one road at Ariaria market in Aba I can compare that road with that was way back 2008/09. ..

Trailers are felling off at this Orile junction... Guys be warn!
Aba road na no go area now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Barbiturate:

I didn't show off! I only encouraged him. Like I told him, it depends on his work. It flunctuates. I just took average. I have the ones higher. Any day I go below 20k, then I probably left home very late or worked only half day or I just drove home due to my mom and maybe not in the right frame of mind to work. Anytime I work full day(7/8am to 7pm) I earn above 20k gross

Okay boss. Peace
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
ksmart027:

Aba road na no go area now.
Which Aba, all their roads are all good especially on social media.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2021

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4242) (4243) (4244) (4245) (4246) (4247) (4248) ... (5728) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191, obinoral1179(m), Machiny and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.