Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,007 members, 7,880,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4922712 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) (4308) (4309) (4310) ... (5733) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmyN(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
GeneralZodd:
. Everything has is advantage and it’s disadvantage. Being hardworking dude chasing 200k, malaria wan finish me.

Headache

Weakness of joint

Fever

Lack of appetite

Dizziness

Omo this hustle is not easy. I work an average of 14hours in a day. Too much stress, I am taking Saturday and sunday off.

I guess if you stop pursuing 200k and settle with 100k the mosquito that infected you with malaria will pity your sorry ass cheesy

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Dear General ants don’t fall sick, ants don’t take days off and they have driven to every nook and crannies of lagos in the morning afternoon and midnight. I think ants don’t use oyinbo drugs they visit native doctor.

Get well soon bro, good idea body need rest

They only take 2weeks Vacation.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
GeneralZodd:
. Everything has is advantage and it’s disadvantage. Being hardworking dude chasing 200k, malaria wan finish me.

Headache

Weakness of joint

Fever

Lack of appetite

Dizziness

Omo this hustle is not easy. I work an average of 14hours in a day. Too much stress, I am taking Saturday and sunday off.

Are you sure it’s not omicron like dis ?

I don reduce my trips now quality over quantity but omicron no dey show for face and not respecter of vaccines. I drop off at airport and not pick up , before I go pick omicron join jazebel daughter.

“You wonder why I don fall sick ? Your body needs minimum of 7hours sleep a day.
I sleep at car wash or while waiting for trip grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
ReadaDream:
Here's what Bolt has to say concerning the 3%
Even clearer now.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Abeg where is the best place to get card trips on the island? I dey VI like this o.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
davit:
Abeg where is the best place to get card trips on the island? I dey VI like this o.

If this is not coming late.....drive to landmark, you should be good...just position for a long trip.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
ReadaDream:
Even clearer now.
This is nonsense, invariably drivers will still be the one to pay the Xtra 3% balance at the end, they know what they are doing.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
ThatNiccur:

The only opportunity you had to prove your submission right, you messed it up.

Why should people even give credence to what you say, when you can barely practice what you preach.

Was time for reality and you chickened out.
Put your money where your mouth is or simply take a seat.

Coming up with "learning from experience" yenyenyen is lame. You always have an excuse

You just proved to d world that you are not wise. Keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
SHOOPSYN:
Pearl right now.... Writing on how to defend himself.... Though, he no dey disappoint, he must have something to say grin

Na...no sweat Bros.
Shebi na me bring the gist here.
Anybody wey talk sensibly, we go discuss sensibly, anybody wey open mouth like gutter, I go dump my dirt Inside.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
BAZ001:

Pearl right now after everybody join mouth untop only him...
...”if I fire back you will cry “ grin

[img]https://media1./images/2dbd3b248c1a98150f5d8b9e60b1ca45/tenor.gif?itemid=13314060[/img]

Naaaaa... I knew d bashing will come. They never complete sef, e still remain like 2people wey I dey wait for.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Gentlelife50:

This is nonsense, invariably drivers will still be the one to pay the balance Xtra 3% at the end, they know what they are doing.

Chai....u r really stiff and inflexible o.
Once u make a stand or take a side, it's almost impossible to change your mind.
Even after several explanations and proof u r still insisting.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
IFSHR:

If this is not coming late.....drive to landmark, you should be good...just position for a long trip.

Thanks. Got ikeja around there. Trip ended 4k. Waiting for their unblock now.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
kanuisagoat:
Partners in the house, how do you handle rentals from a driver who was unable to work because he was blocked by bolt.

The way I see it, getting blocked for whatever reason is totally avoidable and in my opinion, you have to be really careless to get blocked for whatever reason at all.

The driver wants me to waive payment for the day he was blocked and I have refused. Am I being harsh?

PS: The agreement does not say anything about being blocked.

Payment for the day?
Is it not to deliver per week?
Are all the apps blocked.
I don't understand what he is asking for oh.
He should use the period to rest and strategize or do whatever repairs he needs to do.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Pearl1910:

You just proved to d world that you are not wise. Keep it up.

We all know who the foolish one is, so if this makes you feel any better, enjoy.

On what side have you always been? Address the topic, rather than resort to insults and attacks.

You're used to saying trash, especially irrelevant ones. What has this got to do with proving anything to the world?

Enjoy bros, my last reply to you. I no go come let you dey stress me with your coconut head.

At least you agree and you chicken out, na the main thing be that.

Modified.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wahala dey o. My debt has reduced to 3k from 8k and bolt never unblock me o. Anyone experienced this before?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
ThatNiccur:

We all know who the foolish one is, so if this makes you feel any better, enjoy.

On what side have you always been? Attack the topic, rather than resort to insults.

You're used to saying trash, especially irrelevant ones. What has this got to do with proving anything to the world?

Enjoy bros, my last reply to you. I no go come let you dey stress me with your coconut head.

Coconut head kwa?
A whole bolt and nut PRO?
Chaii, this is fatal knockout.
He will be like I am in pain.
if someone loses his job you're the cause.
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
davit:
Wahala dey o. My debt has reduced to 3k from 8k and bolt never unblock me o. Anyone experienced this before?
I believe u must clear ur debt to zero naira or u leave some credit in ur acct.
I don't think they allow partial or installment payments.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
davit:

You need to be less than 3k or 3k on dot to be cleared

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
In other news, summary of the news Sha grin grin
How una get mind use all these memes for Pearl1910?
Na so una heartless reach? One person..... Still join coconut head add.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
But BAZ001.... Where u get this? IFEBARBIE, come see o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
IFSHR:

You need to be less than 3k or 3k on dot to be cleared
Do they unblock during weekends?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
I thought we’re all friends here. Apparently….,

[img]https://c./rM1-G4qGFosAAAAC/uks-unbreakable.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
GeneralZodd:

Headache

Weakness of joint

Fever

Lack of appetite

Dizziness

Quick recovery. U need rest too

Taking blood tonic/multivitamins when taking malaria drugs. Take it after completion of the drug

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
Whats causing this traffic from toll gate to ikate undecided
This bolt rider go hear am today. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
mejai:
But BAZ001.... Where u get this? IFEBARBIE, come see o

It is called FEM...
Na wetin dey happen to Cheerful giver dashboard be dat.
No body/flesh again just head and leg.
No car again just rented car

So he decided to claim offline request are too many.

Mr mejai Bia leave me ooh
I just dey enter house since morning I no get strength again

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
It wasn't so last week. After paying 2000 out of the 8k, they unblocked me.
mejai:

I believe u must clear ur debt to zero naira or u leave some credit in ur acct.
I don't think they allow partial or installment payments.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
BAZ001:

It is called FEM...
Na wetin dey happen to Cheerful giver dashboard be dat.
No body/flesh again just head and leg.
No car again just rented car

So he decided to claim offline request are too many.

Mr mejai Bia leave me ooh
I just dey enter house since morning I no get strength again
And he once said he doesn't do offline as it's a waste of time, mejai no hold you ooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
stephenponti:

If you look at the environment and study the map on your app you will know when the driver is approaching and finally arrived, But hell no they will oder a ride next is to call driver and ask silly & stupid questions. What's the color of your car, what's your place number, what's the color of your shirts are you tall or shot.
Expatriates will always be waiting by their door each time you pull up to pick them. Yet
the black man will be claiming wise, when ordinary map of his street he cannot identify on bolt app.

Okay! I'm a rider and not a partner.

But then, I think y'all aren't being fair.
I was at the palms lekki today, I'd finished shopping and was with my trolley at the entrance.... I ordered my ride while coming out of "the game" mall....

I called him 2ce via the in-app call interface, he declined (I don't know why).... I tried a live call and the number was switched off (the app was showing my ride had arrived at this time). After a couple minutes, he called me, with another number, and said "I've been here since" I kuku didn't say anything. "Oya, oga please I'm standing at the mall entrance drive by here so we can just head out".... He say make I begin locate am "my hazard light is on, silver Toyota Corolla" took me about 5 minutes to locate him, inside that hot sun.
I enter, he wan begin complain about "I kept him waiting", I was livid and jejely just plugged in my earbuds and cranked my music up... I got to my destination, oga say "abeg o, rate me and tip me something for waiting".... Na there I change am for am.

So tell me, what did I do wrong? What would an expatriate do? I know say I be local man...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrReeseG(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
chillex8:
Whats causing this traffic from toll gate to ikate undecided
This bolt rider go hear am today. grin

My oga!!! I spent 42 minutes from wakanow to express
Just from wakanow office to enter express and begin my journey... 42 f**king minutes.
I'm crying like this embarassed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
mejai:

Do they unblock during weekends?

Immediately you go below the threshold of 3k you will be unblocked....I was blocked some hours ago but I cleared it just now (thanks to the bonus as well) and I have been unblocked already
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
IFSHR:

Immediately you go below the threshold of 3k you will be unblocked....I was blocked some hours ago but I cleared it just now (thanks to the bonus as well) and I have been unblocked already

Thanks everyone. I ve been unblocked. Na them dey owe me now sef
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
ThatNiccur:

Yeah... it's you. And your public show of stupidity makes me feel even sadder. Asides that I am enjoying my day.

ThatNiccur:

On what side have you always been? Attack the topic, rather than resort to insults.

lipsrsealed undecided U aren't making any sense dumb skull.
Did u mean address d topic, rather than resort to insults??. If thats what ur olodo brain meant to say then I will say u didn't bring any topic for us to address, so d only option available for me was put u in ur place.

ThatNiccur:

At least my irrelevant trash interested u today so much u came out of ur rat hole.

ThatNiccur:

Who be your bros...u no want stress na hin u enter my post with yab and insults...thunder fire u and ur streeslessness there. I get coconut head, but u no even get head at all.
And if u quote or reply me again make ur leg bend. grin

ThatNiccur:

U see say I agree tey tey, u come dey type gibberish again to prove say u no get sense. I told u, u don't have sense since 3months ago. Till now, u no even fit borrow the sense as u no get money to buy am. What a pity, a headless fellow. Your friends and family will be proud of u...continue.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4304) (4305) (4306) (4307) (4308) (4309) (4310) ... (5733) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix, Welz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.