Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4913885 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4643) (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) (4648) (4649) ... (5728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

I have sent it to you, abi na Account number u mean? grin
lol. Just noticed I used official email. Can't access it on my phone. I ve resent it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lagos is a jungle.

So I can get korope and start blocking cars and can be sure I can successfully get money from may be 6-8 cars out of 10 cars I attempt?

mainaugustine:
UPDATE!! UPDATE!!
I have paid oooo ..15k...Allen avenue...say I dey wait to pick person ..na so kowope block my car ...I no even argue...they enter motor say make I dey drive go ...na so we reach we reach car park ..talk can start
Thief's: oga here is our office and you have to
pay ticket of 250k but because I like
you and you no worry me so bring 70k
you are fine and easy going..
Me:. Hmm ...OGA you know say I no follow
talk anything you say make I drive I drive
and besides this a new car and I just
dey comot see na only 900 dey here .
Long story Sha...someone came collected my car key last last na 15k I pay give person wey no wear uniform rider I no pick again.....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lekki and Ikoyi people wan use card trips finish my life. embarassed
I know that will be giving bolt joy. angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by marksburg: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hello my good people. I discovered this thread today just as am about venturing into bolt business in Benin. I hope my car is good enof for this. Lexus es 300 that I bought toks last year. So it's 1yr now with no single issue. Not sure if this car type has been mentioned here. Pls advise me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Viking07:
My boss. I no get time for all these mf quoting me again on this thread cheesy. Even a blind man would agree bolt prices are uselessly poor. A trip the usual cab man would collect 2000, bolt go say on AC, collect 600 naira. Even some passengers themselves complain the fares are TOO CHEAP.

Since bolt no wan gree adjust their price to reflect the reality( inflation in this country has more than doubled). Then whenever I get the opportunity, especially all those late nights olosho’s I’ll collect my own fare.

Abeg greed is greed no matter how you paint it. You were also part of the ones calling some lazy because they complained.

Now it's so bad you had to cheat because of ordinary N300.
So what makes you different?

Note, I expect no reply from you.

21 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
If Bolt fare is too low, the honourable thing to do is to leave their app, look for your own passengers and set your own fare.

This act of stealing from riders is callous, heartless, insensitive, inconsiderate and must be condemned.

The other guy who cheated a rider on a delivery ended up with a blown engine. My prayer is for such to befall every other person who engages in sharp practices while on this job.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
I wish all riders could be like this

But how many of you go buy the girl food?grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
thoollz:
I wish all riders could be like this

But how many of you go buy the girl food?grin grin grin
Omo, I pray make I also jam a rider like this. Na only girls can do this. Ladies have that natural care to do this kind thing. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Viking07:
My boss. I no get time for all these mf quoting me again on this thread cheesy. Even a blind man would agree bolt prices are uselessly poor. A trip the usual cab man would collect 2000, bolt go say on AC, collect 600 naira. Even some passengers themselves complain the fares are TOO CHEAP.

Since bolt no wan gree adjust their price to reflect the reality( inflation in this country has more than doubled). Then whenever I get the opportunity, especially all those late nights olosho’s I’ll collect my own fare.
So na like this u dey take make the money from your part time driving?
BAZOO1 come and see your part time drivers ooo.
They will just be claiming part time drivers all the time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Glithronix:

Omo, I pray make I also jam a rider like this. Na only girls can do this. Ladies have that natural care to do this kind thing. cheesy
I dey tell you, one girl was just nice to me the other day like that, fare was 3.5k she transferred 5k before we got to her street because I already ended the trip as we are about to enter her street.
She told me many things that day, we were gisting like siblings.
I allowed her connect to my Bluetooth she was just playing her own selection and told me I will find it difficult to get a nice rider like her.
Even up till now her number have been unavailable, the thing dey pain me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olatoman(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Good evening my Ogas in the house.

Please who has any sure plug-in ladipo?

Need to buy MAF Sensor and Oxygen sensor for my 08 Camry.

Will appreciate recommendations.

@Gazzuz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by marksburg: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
marksburg:
Hello my good people. I discovered this thread today just as am about venturing into bolt business in Benin. I hope my car is good enof for this. Lexus es 300 that I bought toks last year. So it's 1yr now with no single issue. Not sure if this car type has been mentioned here. Pls advise me

Abeg make Una answer a brother o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
Glithronix:

Funny how most people complain about women being rude, for me, men are the ones that give me tough time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Viking07:

����

Hoodlum! I dey feel you bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
thoollz:

Funny how most people complain about women being rude, for me, men are the ones that give me tough time.
It's just a small percentage of them sha.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
marksburg:

You can use it na. Since it's your car and you'll be driving it yourself. It's not going to be very fuel efficient though so you'll spend more on fuel.
It is those that are doing rental or hired purchase that cannot try it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by marksburg: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

You can use it na. Since it's your car and you'll be driving it yourself. It's not going to be very fuel efficient though so you'll spend more on fuel.
It is those that are doing rental or hired purchase that cannot try it.

This is noted. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Riders self dey shock at times
Felicity0001:

Just imagine! 500 with plenty loads like that from ikeja... Even the 1200 self doesn't commensarate with the trip and one person will come and preach sermon to me.

No, I'll collect full fare
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hannahalfred578(f): 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
ALL SOCIAL MEDIA MTN DATA AVAILABLE!!!
1gig-#290
2gig-#580
3gig-#850
5gig-#1400
10gig-#2700...(Valid for 30 days )

Contact me for more information /2349065414714, My service is fast, reliable and cheap �
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

����

Hoodlum! I dey feel you bro.
cheesy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:32am On Apr 27, 2022
Gentlelife50:

I dey tell you, one girl was just nice to me the other day like that, fare was 3.5k she transferred 5k before we got to her street because I already ended the trip as we are about to enter her street.
I allowed her connect to my Bluetooth she was just playing her own selection and told me I will find it difficult to get a nice rider like her.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 1:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Emmacj19:
Good morning house. Pls I need a car. Link me up with any connect.thanks

Rental or HP? Are you on Island or Mainland?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by humblesteve(m): 2:28am On Apr 27, 2022
Viking07:

Quit if it doesn't pay you, nobody forced you to go on the trip, what's bad is bad. Too bad!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kpengla(m): 2:44am On Apr 27, 2022
kanuisagoat:
If Bolt fare is too low, the honourable thing to do is to leave their app, look for your own passengers and set your own fare.

This act of stealing from riders is callous, heartless, insensitive, inconsiderate and must be condemned.

The other guy who cheated a rider on a delivery ended up with a blown engine. My prayer is for such to befall every other person who engages in sharp practices while on this job.

Fourteen hours driving to make 14k everyday...no time engine no go blow. No be until you thief rider money, na wetin we dey try tell una since be dat
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 4:03am On Apr 27, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Ewooo! Love nwantiti grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:26am On Apr 27, 2022
marksburg:

Are you intending to drive full time or one in a while
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Lolz...which guy be that abeg? Is it the Play Station guy or someone else??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:16am On Apr 27, 2022
Kpengla:

Fourteen hours driving to make 14k everyday...no time engine no go blow. No be until you thief rider money, na wetin we dey try tell una since be dat

Gen dey work 247, e no dey blow tongue
If something that is valuable and profitable to u spoils, u repair it. No be news headline

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 7:19am On Apr 27, 2022
Seun will be laughing seriously at this ridiculous offer to buy off NL from him.

That's a total slap on the value of Nairaland tho.
I expect a serious businessman to propose nothing less than 2b to buy off this amazing archive, even at that, it's still worth more than that but 500m should be the starting offer for anyone serious.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Pearl1910:

You have been scammed.
If it's not Police or Lastma don't let anybody obtain you.
But u now have experience, I guess it will not happen to u again.

Have u seen the MOT around Alausa? Those guys are on fire
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:05am On Apr 27, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4643) (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) (4648) (4649) ... (5728) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dharmie13(f), pope191 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.