Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,995 members, 7,876,766 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4916890 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4879) (4880) (4881) (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) ... (5729) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
pope191:

But you know you guys living on the island have up hand sha?
Tell me about it grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
ReadaDream:
Tell me about it grin

Easy: I do pass night on the island, 5am hustle starts request banging. Mainland? 7 or even 8 you may not have been able to get your first trip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lush100:

Good morning bazoo1,

In continuation of your knowledge about Info Technology.
What's the prospect of Full stack application developer in the country you currently are?
I will like to have some informal knowledge about the pay and prospect for career growth (serious mention please). Thanks

As a developer you can never be out of job
You can’t earn below $100k after tax
However you can’t do more compare to SCM,PO and likes.
Hope you gerrit, I don’t want to talk too much before he (they) begin to twist my words.

But just broaden your horizon… jobs full here as long as it’s IT and you have your papers.
Start with full stack and you can divert to other aspect as you grow.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
tojahh:

You no go rest now abi? You think say Gala and Big Cola go save you? lipsrsealed

No mind am, he did 30k on sunday and quickly went to post dashboard too.

Imagine pope191 posting dashboard?
Well Sheep that follows dog will eat shit (poo)

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wahala. Yaba to Abraham Adesanya

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Una Don frustrate this new driver

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
ReadaDream:
Wahala. Yaba to Abraham Adesanya
Na that bro go kill am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Una Don frustrate this new driver
No be new driver. Na agba. He they always drag trip with me every morning.

Na him chop my VI trip this morning see grin

That's his Rider profile, that's why it's showing new user
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Na that bro go kill am
grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
BAZ001:

No mind am, he did 30k on sunday and quickly went to post dashboard too.

Imagine pope191 posting dashboard?
Well Sheep that follows dog will eat shit (poo)

grin Bazoo weldone... if I offend you, shey you for just call tell me. Well! I just deh freestyle.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FASASI1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Please my ogas how much is complete shaft for Corolla 2006 and also shaft end, driver side to b precise
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
By this time next week I go don chop your 10k... cheesy

Think again...
U try but ur Indriver is still not better than my Bolt.

Your seriousness compared to my play play.
Monday half day,
Tuesday didn't come out early.
Wednesday; as u say u dey rest I kukuma accept one offline jeje. Offline was about 6hours.
Friday half day. My last trip on Friday was on fare review till Saturday morning. That's why u see money on Saturday.
Saturday business
Sunday family time
Only Thursday that I did full day.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

Think again...
U try but ur Indriver is still not better than my Bolt.

Your seriousness compared to my play play.
Monday half day,
Tuesday didn't come out early.
Wednesday; as u say u dey rest I kukuma accept one offline jeje. Offline was about 6hours.
Friday half day. My last trip on Friday was on fare review till Saturday morning. That's why u see money on Saturday.
Saturday business
Sunday family time
Only Thursday that I did full day.
Your full day, Thursday no reach 30k

My net 169k+
Yours 126+

Monday and Friday I no apply pressure.

I see no way you wan do this thing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
pope191:

No time boss... cheerful must collect
even if you start 3am, e go shock you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
CheerfulGiver:

My net 169k+
Yours 126+

Which kain u no apply pressure...u wey dey try proof point grin even before d challenge started on Tuesday.
169k in 6days (plus Saturday and Sunday)
Vs
126k in practically 4days (minus Saturday and Sunday)
And my Saturday and Sunday na minimum 100k gross i.e 80k net plus bonus
Omo forgeraboutit.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
CheerfulGiver:

My net 169k+
Yours 126+

The only way you beat me is grossing 300k, then your net will be 225k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
The only way you beat me is grossing 300k, then your net will be 225k

Then be prepared to do 250k gross and net 225k.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

Which kain u no apply pressure...u wey dey try proof point grin
169k in 6days (plus Saturday and Sunday)
Vs
126k in practically 4days (minus Saturday and Sunday)
And my Saturday and Sunday na minimum 100k 80k net plus bonus
Omo forgeraboutit.
na you dull my Friday and Saturday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

Then be prepared to do 250k gross and net 225k.
Thats the plan...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
deedee44:

Strength plus motivation. Him source of motivation no be here.
I am motivated ,na strength to fire on ino get grin ..I did 30 something yesterday, today ino fit stand from bed grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
eyinola:
I am motivated ,na strength to fire on ino get grin ..I did 30 something yesterday, today ino fit stand from bed grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
eyinola:
You are a grand pa sir...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Boss in d house pls guide me through,after doing bolt inspection and roadworthiness certificate is renewed some days after, is there any need for reinspection again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
abefeabebi:
Boss in d house pls guide me through,after doing bolt inspection and roadworthiness certificate is renewed some days after, is there any need for reinspection again

No Sir...until ur inspection expires before u go for inspection again

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
eyinola:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
eyinola:

Oga Ade Pele

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Are you interested and in need of the following :

1.New Vehicle Registration.

2.New Motorcycle /Tricycle Registration.

3.Registration of Existing Plate Number.

4.Collection of Tinted Permit.

5.Change of Ownership.

6.Renewal of Vehicle Particulars.

7.Vehicle Third Party Insurance.

8.Plate Number Replacement.

9.Local Government Papers.

10.Change of Vehicle Engine.

11. New Driver's License

12.Driver's License Renewal.

13.Plate Number Customization.

14.Dealership Plate Number.

15.Road Worthiness Certificate Collection /Renewal.

Guaranty you Genuine Documentations and Quality Service.

For more information & enquiries visit /contact :

Call/WhatsApp

: 08033539981

: 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address: Ministry of Transportation

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP

OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET

ALONG IKORODU ROAD

LAGOS

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
RaptObserver:

That will be hard. You have to grow your credit score

I've seen fairmoney give a first time loan applicant 200k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Olayetan:
Please, kindly recommend any loan company that can loan me 50k immediately after registration...

If its not too late, try fairmoney or carbon
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
pope191:

grin Bazoo weldone... if I offend you, shey you for just call tell me. Well! I just deh freestyle.

Yes you offend me naah grin
You wey be inDriver veteran come dey follow JJc to inDriver dey post dashboard.

I give it to you baba, you were the first to discover inDriver, while we were yabing u that it’s cos you were blocked by bolt. You continued…

But all of a sudden some wise men discovered what you have discovered and the whole thread won’t rest.

Anyway kudos to you guys if I was around with the way you going about it, I will be tempted to join…

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

I thought cheerful say him go wire you some money, how much you don gather like dis? if you drop phone how you wan work to pay back?

I bought 26,500 (ARNOLD) is the brand name.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
eyinola:
Hope u ate before u started driving and also pause and eat good food in the afternoon then continue driving.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4879) (4880) (4881) (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) ... (5729) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Pearl1910 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.