Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:52 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4970327 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4932) (4933) (4934) (4935) (4936) (4937) (4938) ... (5744) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

All these within 5secs. Much respect boss

Indriver is bae! For newbie though na Bolt o!
Sometimes, you lose. Sometimes, you win.
Na so the case be for that one, but I don use am chop good trips sha.
Btw, you don join the race?
Your comments dey show like person wey don enter the hustle. cheesy
Much respect, bossman.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Glithronix:
Quick tip:
If you are online on inDriver and you're seeing/getting ride requests from closest distance like 500m/1.5km/2km/3km, etc. and it's showing like longer minutes to pick up, no mind am.
My discovery;
Click on the pickup address (copy), then paste it on google map and you will see the actual distance time to pick up.
I've done this several times lately and it's confirmed.
Anytime I see a short distance 'm' or 'km' and it's bringing longer time to pickup, if the order makes sense, that's what I always do.
Click on the pickup address (copy) and paste it on G-map, you will be surprised. Then reduce your pickup time lower if the option to do that is there.
I think it's a fault on inDriver which needs to be fixed.
Don't forget, you must be FAST. smiley
Much respect, bosses. cool
All these rituals just to get request?
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RuneKingThor: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Glithronix:

Boss. grin grin
But seriously, since I don switch to inDriver, there are some places I've not set my eyes on.
Can't remember the last time I frequented Ikorodu, Ogba, Iyana Ipaja, festac and Egbeda/Ikotun. Na bolt dey take me cruise some challenging areas. Bolt almost merged my destiny with Ikorodu.
Since I been dey use inDriver, I don't even know the road to iyana Ipaja again. grin
I remember when I set location to lekki on bolt, the ride dem gimme na straight to Ikorodu. How lekki and Ikorodu take connect?
I swear, bolt no like me.
To confidently stay online on bolt without setting location dey fear me now. Cos I always have the feelings that they're waiting for me to stay online so that dey can send me on multiple errands. grin
Much respect, boss.

Seems Bolt wants you to move their Ikorodu customers for them whether you like it or not grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Glithronix:
Quick tip:
If you are online on inDriver and you're seeing/getting ride requests from closest distance like 500m/1.5km/2km/3km, etc. and it's showing like longer minutes to pick up, no mind am.
My discovery;
Click on the pickup address (copy), then paste it on google map and you will see the actual distance time to pick up.
I've done this several times lately and it's confirmed.
Anytime I see a short distance 'm' or 'km' and it's bringing longer time to pickup, if the order makes sense, that's what I always do.
Click on the pickup address (copy) and paste it on G-map, you will be surprised. Then reduce your pickup time lower if the option to do that is there.
I think it's a fault on inDriver which needs to be fixed.
Don't forget, you must be FAST. smiley
Much respect, bosses. cool

Omo, see work wey person go do inside 10 seconds.
Do u do this after accepting the trip and rider has picked u, or while request is ringing down?

Asking for a friend grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

Omo, see work wey person go do inside 10 seconds.
Do u do this after accepting the trip and rider has picked u, or while request is ringing down?

Asking for a friend grin
My oga at the top. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na while the orders pop up on the list ni oooh.
To copy on inDriver no hard naah, just hold your finger on the pickup address, then it's copied. You then quickly paste in on G-map (which you've already opened down) and see the time it will bring to get to that PU address.
It's like a video game.
While you're relaxing, you're getting those order alerts, or you're seeing a good offer pending for like 1min or so and you just wanna give it a try. I copy and paste it to see the distance to pick up (quickly though), if it's good, you accept and the rider will approve you.
Everybody know say you don't waste time on inDriver grin, any new order that came in, accept immediately if it's good for you.
That one I posted about, na discover I discovere am oooh, and I say make I share am here.
No be say na so I dey hustle on inDriver normally.
As I discover am 1st, I started doing it and sometimes I won, sometimes, I lost.
It's just a discovery, boss. grin
Much respect, baba.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
RuneKingThor:

Seems Bolt wants you to move their Ikorodu customers for them whether you like it or not grin grin
But now, I'm not available for them. grin grin
Exceeding respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Gentlelife50:

All these rituals just to get request?
grin
No naah. Na discovery, boss.
I sha no fit discover such make I keep it to myself. grin
I say make I share with others ni oooh. grin
Much respect, baba.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
IFSHR:

Hate is a strong word ...just because they always have divergent view on issues, e no mean hate ..

The man has said it by himself with his mouth...maybe u missed the post.

He said he hates .... and he is at war he even drew battle line. grin
This is not about having divergent views or having different personalities. It's something hooge grin and I frankly don't care.

My advise for him is to purify his heart and emancipate his mind before he causes more harm to himself.

According to him the reason for the new outburst is Mocking Indriver and Route to Egbeda.
On this same thread where outright Insulting someone's person, family and hussle is said to be cruise, (just like people are insinuating now), but me sympathizing with Indrivers in mad traffic gave him palpitations for him to vent like that?
I was in that same traffic, even though it was on surge from VI to Ikosi, Ketu but I was livid my target for the night will not be met. I passed Yaba to connect jibowu, Maryland, Opebi, Oregun, Ikosi, and reached Motorways around 10.30pm (from 6.30pm that trip started) and told rider "madam cross over to the other side abeg, It's so far so good". She paid my money with thanks and left, cos her colleagues that left before her were still at Oworo. the money was far more than estimate cos of route and time. Then I imagine people who would have used Indriver that night, fixed price and if u don't get to destination sef, rider can cut your money. Normal banter, confessions and empathy...didn't we all laugh about it?

Then, I humorously made a comment about route to Egbeda, how is that even remotely offensive. Rather than display his ignorance, he would have kept mute. But no he had to talk. Dude was boiling tempest with hate and anguish which has destroyed his thinking faculties and clouded his judgement.

Isn't it clear this isn't just about divergent views? Fools talk just because they want to say something, wise people talk because they have something to say.
He never fails to disappoint, the world is seeing his display.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Glithronix:

My oga at the top. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na while the orders pop up on the list ni oooh.
To copy on inDriver no hard naah, just hold your finger on the pickup address, then it's copied. You then quickly paste in on G-map (which you've already opened down) and see the time it will bring to get to that PU address.
It's like a video game.
While you're relaxing, you're getting those order alerts, or you're seeing a good offer pending for like 1min or so and you just wanna give it a try. I copy and paste it to see the distance to pick up (quickly though), if it's good, you accept and the rider will approve you.
Everybody know say you don't waste time on inDriver grin, any new order that came in, accept immediately if it's good for you.
That one I posted about, na discover I discovere am oooh, and I say make I share am here.
No be say na so I dey hustle on inDriver normally.
As I discover am 1st, I started doing it and sometimes I won, sometimes, I lost.
It's just a discovery, boss. grin
Much respect, baba.

Oh okay, those ones on the list are mostly forsaken trips. Wey Pop, Cheerfulgiver, Deedee and Readadream don ignore grin
Nice one Sir. U r doing well.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Glithronix:

Boss. grin grin
But seriously, since I don switch to inDriver, there are some places I've not set my eyes on.
Can't remember the last time I frequented Ikorodu, Ogba, Iyana Ipaja, festac and Egbeda/Ikotun. Na bolt dey take me cruise some challenging areas. Bolt almost merged my destiny with Ikorodu.
Since I been dey use inDriver, I don't even know the road to iyana Ipaja again. grin
I remember when I set location to lekki on bolt, the ride dem gimme na straight to Ikorodu. How lekki and Ikorodu take connect?
I swear, bolt no like me.
To confidently stay online on bolt without setting location dey fear me now. Cos I always have the feelings that they're waiting for me to stay online so that dey can send me on multiple errands. grin
Much respect, boss.

What you narrated here is one of the reasons Pope191 is still struggling to forgive pearl1910.

Pope came here and narrated the ease in cherry picking trips on Indriver without sanctions and the peace of mind it breeds, but Pearl rather called him a novice and said he's just languishing with Indriver. Saying that one can also easily cherry pick trip on bolt.

But with this your statement today, Pope191 is exonerated.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fools talk just because they want to say something, wise people talk because they have something to say.

Pope191,
They said you're a fool that talks when you have nothing to say oh!!

And you don't fail to disappoint.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
na wah o..... Shey they wan turn bolt to kabu kabu ni? Twice I Got to PU, and I saw 5 grown up peeps!

Sorry my lakpa lakpa Corolla no fit...... Zoom!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
donfortune48:

Pope191,
They said you're a fool that talks when you have nothing to say oh!!

And you don't fail to disappoint.

Leave me joor, u didn't tell me the world is watching my display. Shey the camera for Allen deh see me too. Ha! Sanwo go fine me like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Let's share experience on both apps.

Bolt would be better if they can just reduce there commission.

Bolt is good on surge and when there is traffic.
Back to back trips is gurratted.
Trips acceptance in the go.

Indriver

Fastest finger for old clients
Old clinet tends to tweak prices
Money is good if no traffic.
You need to calculate and need to be in place in order to use indrivier

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
donfortune48:

What you narrated here is one of the reasons Pope191 is still struggling to forgive pearl1910.

Pope came here and narrated the ease in cherry picking trips on Indriver without sanctions and the peace of mind it breeds, but Pearl rather called him a novice and said he's just languishing with Indriver. Saying that one can also easily cherry pick trip on bolt.

So with your 4yrs plus in ehailing u are using a newbies complain about his inability to select trips on Bolt to justify your ineptitude.

Even if I yab pope about being stuck with Indriver rather than using it as a choice, how is that a source/reason for grievance or unforgiveness like u say?

For me all these are immaterial things, I am only here to guide and support others not to fight, war or beaf. If someone feels Intimidated or insecure that's his cup of tea.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

The man has said it by himself with his mouth...maybe u missed the post.

He said he hates .... and he is at war he even drew battle line. grin
This is not about having divergent views or having different personalities. It's something hooge grin and I frankly don't care.

My advise for him is to purify his heart and emancipate his mind before he causes more harm to himself.

According to him the reason for the new outburst is Mocking Indriver and Route to Egbeda.
On this same thread where outright Insulting someone's person, family and hussle is said to be cruise, (just like people are insinuating now), but me sympathizing with Indrivers in mad traffic gave him palpitations for him to vent like that?
I was in that same traffic, even though it was on surge from VI to Ikosi, Ketu but I was livid my target for the night will not be met. I passed Yaba to connect jibowu, Maryland, Opebi, Oregun, Ikosi, and reached Motorways around 10.30pm (from 6.30pm that trip started) and told rider "madam cross over to the other side abeg, It's so far so good". She paid my money with thanks and left, cos her colleagues that left before her were still at Oworo. the money was far more than estimate cos of route and time. Then I imagine people who would have used Indriver that night, fixed price and if u don't get to destination sef, rider can cut your money. Normal banter, confessions and empathy...didn't we all laugh about it?

Then, I humorously made a comment about route to Egbeda, how is that even remotely offensive. Rather than display his ignorance, he would have kept mute. But no he had to talk. Dude was boiling tempest with hate and anguish which has destroyed his thinking faculties and clouded his judgement.

Isn't it clear this isn't just about divergent views? Fools talk just because they want to say something, wise people talk because they have something to say.

Pearl baby! Oya!! Sorry, someone can not play with you again... you are taking this thing to personal. Should I do cerelac or akamu for u

Ps: that humorous part grin dont try such at home biko. Even your rats didn't see that as joke.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
Traffic around Oniru and Landmark is not friendly.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
ReadaDream:

By this time it is expected... that's where drivers on Indriver need to use their head

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
pope191:

By this time it is expected... that's where drivers on Indriver need to use their head
You gerrit. Even when I was using Bolt, I avoid that side on Sundays. It's always a tug of war, either to drop off or pick up.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Éko hotel Securities and Boss bless your boys 5&6.

Me gan need blessings

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Glithronix:

Sometimes, you lose. Sometimes, you win.
Na so the case be for that one, but I don use am chop good trips sha.
Btw, you don join the race?
Your comments dey show like person wey don enter the hustle. cheesy
Much respect, bossman.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

So with your 4yrs plus in ehailing u are using a newbies complain about his inability to select trips on Bolt to justify your ineptitude.

Even if I yab pope about being stuck with Indriver rather than using it as a choice, how is that a source/reason for grievance or unforgiveness like u say?

For me all these are immaterial things, I am only here to guide and support others not to fight, war or beaf. If someone feels Intimidated or insecure that's his cup of tea.

I just don't like it when you disapprove people's opinion from their individual experiences, just because you haven't experienced that yourself.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
donfortune48:

I just don't like it when you disapprove people's opinion from their individual experiences, just because you haven't experienced that yourself.

But he did experience the PAID WAITING trick yet he still disapproved it

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
ReadaDream:
It's learning work compared to shangotedo traffic
cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
ReadaDream:
You gerrit. Even when I was using Bolt, I avoid that side on Sundays. It's always a tug of war, either to drop off or pick up.
I dey tell you, it's bad during festive periods especially evenings.
In fact I avoid anything beach all together
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Barbiturate:

I don't care the amount. If I can't afford it, I won't mention it. You don't know me in real life. I go the extra mile just to bring peace n love.

Anyways, with his....and supporter(s) reply, he's got his mind made up. Goodluck to them!

When be the Abuja version of this jollification boss?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
tojahh:

But he did experience the PAID WAITING trick yet he still disapproved it

Nobi lie oh!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Abeg which of the dons mentioned about selling dollars @donfortune or @donbrowser48 you are needed in camera oo…
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
donfortune48:

This is the only reason why I myself don’t like his behavior. If he has not experienced it then to him it is never true. He like ‘football’ arguments of shifting goalposts.

Even Thomas of Jesus disciples wasn’t that bad undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Conner44:

This is the only reason why I myself don’t like his behavior. If he has not experienced it then to him it is never true. He like ‘football’ arguments of shifting goalposts.

Even Thomas of Jesus disciples wasn’t that bad undecided

Thank you my brother.
You get eye.

I don dey think weather I be Lucifer true true.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
donfortune48:

Thank you my brother.
You get eye.

I don dey think weather I be Lucifer true true.

No oh, nor be your fault. You have a clear conscience and it is good.

It’s just that it’s in his character and he can never change so we have to try and manage him like that for our sanity on this thread.

There are many members we are managing here. If I start naming them it will be like I want to scatter everywhere this evening wink

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
donfortune48:

What you narrated here is one of the reasons Pope191 is still struggling to forgive pearl191.

At the end of the day, we are all e-hailing. Whether Bolt or InDriver, na to make our own share satisfactorily.
But @the bold: they say in whatever we do, we should never put Ocean and Sea together. lipsrsealed
Ahhhh, abeg, I'm too novice to put mouth for them matter. lipsrsealed
Much respect, boss. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (4932) (4933) (4934) (4935) (4936) (4937) (4938) ... (5744) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.