Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,909 members, 7,942,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5068299 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (5779) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iboboyswag(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
chillex8:

You can only know if you book an appointment. And today is available. Then it means they will operate
Thanks,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iboboyswag(m): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Please who has experienced this while trying to go online " your partner account has not been activated ". What may be the possible challenge? The vehicle was newly listed on uber, the driver status is active on his profile.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
princecemo:
Call 07032886943. Its our Job. FYI we deliver 30k per week. Only Toyota cars

Uber is always looking to add more cars on their platform. You can use the link t.uber.com\rukevwe or call 08175986819 to put you through!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
legicash:

Uber is always looking to add more cars on their platform. You can use the link t.uber.com\rukevwe or call 08175986819 to put you through!
very viable
good fuel economy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
chillex8:

You can only know if you book an appointment. And today is available. Then it means they will operate

Uber is always looking to add more cars on their platform. You can use the link t.uber.com\rukevwe or call 08175986819 to put you through! Also to book an inspection as well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iboboyswag(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
iboboyswag:
Please who has experienced this while trying to go online " your partner account has not been activated ". What may be the possible challenge? The vehicle was newly listed on uber, the driver status is active on his profile.
Abeg make una hElp me with information, does this mean the driver has been deactivated or the vehicle them never activate am?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
iboboyswag:

Thanks,
You can get free inspection at the malls closest to you today. If you have not started the process at all I can put you through. You can reach me on 08175986819
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
iboboyswag:

Abeg make una hElp me with information, does this mean the driver has been deactivated or the vehicle them never activate am?
They have most likely not activated you yet that's why. Is there any mall close you? Uber representatives will be at the malls today so you can come there for your complaints.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iboboyswag(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ruksmaster1:

You can get free inspection at the malls closest to you today. If you have not started the process at all I can put you through. You can reach me on 08175986819
Looking at the error message given when trying to go online, is it the vehicle that is pending activation or the driver has been deactivated because I heard recently that alot of drivers are being deactivated.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iboboyswag(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ruksmaster1:

They have most likely not activated you yet that's why. Is there any mall close you? Uber representatives will be at the malls today so you can come there for your complaints.
OK ikeja city mall is close to me, are they there?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bidmosy:
Pls house what do I needs to partner with uber and if partner with uber am I the one to pay the driver or uber will ?
You need a car that's 2005 upwards, Uber will do a full vehicle inspection for the car, you need to have an insurance for the car, tax identification number, current account. I am an Uber representative so if you need more advice on this you can reach me on 08175986819.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
iboboyswag:

OK ikeja city mall is close to me, are they there?
We are not at Ikeja city mall yet but we are at Maryland mall on Saturday.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ruksmaster1:

Uber is always looking to add more cars on their platform. You can use the link t.uber.com\rukevwe or call 08175986819 to put you through! Also to book an inspection as well.

My hand no dey hia ooo angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
An incident occur and I reported to uber at once, since then my account status has been waitlisted, an sms was sent that my account has been temporarily deactivated that I should contact support. Please any one with the best idea on what to do....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
slamstanlee:
An incident occur and I reported to uber at once, since then my account status has been waitlisted, an sms was sent that my account has been temporarily deactivated that I should contact support. Please any one with the best idea on what to do....
what incident was that?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fantastique4: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
slamstanlee:
like they said, contact support. Send a mail to them through the uber app. Go to help and choose the one that suits your complaint from the list. You would be asked to explain further and you will get a reply from them withing hours. They will tell you what to do.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debokism(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2017
Good morning guys,

I have a clean Toyota Corolla up for grabs for an experienced uber driver with good ratings on a rental basis

Please call me asap if interested - 07067141282

Cheers!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sehawale: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
gwng:
FREE DOWNLOAD: Mymoto GPS Tracking Android App, See How Car Tracking Works!!!

Download android app (ios version also available) free here to test how tracking works: https://www.mymoto.com.ng/download/gps-tracking-android-app/

After the tracker is installed in your car, you will be able to monitor the location of your vehicle as well as shutdown the vehicle throuugh GSM/GPRS.

GSM METHOD
Monitor Vehicle Location
Dial/Call the number in the tracker, you will get a response (see pics 1) via sms giving the google map link of the cars current location.
Stop(Demobilize) Vehicle
Sendings sms 'DY123456 1' to the number in the tracker. The car will cease to start!
Start(Mobilize) Vehicle
Sendings sms 'TY123456 1' to the number in the tracker. The car will begin to work!

GPRS METHOD
Through the app, the car can also be monitored, shutdown and enabled. Download app here: https://www.mymoto.com.ng/download/gps-tracking-android-app/ to test it. Call us today on 09053629992 to schedule installation.

INSTALLATION COSTS ONLY 27K!!!. Call 09053629992 to schedule an installation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obarasqie(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2017
Good morning guys,
I am planning on starting the Uber business in Lagos, but i need some advice from the guys already in the system.
1. Which car is good for the Uber business in terms of fuel consumption and maintenance.
2. Where do i get a neat used Car for purchase and what range can i get it.
3. Do you advise hire purchase or get a driver to drive for me.
4.If i get a driver, how much can i make per week(excluding fuel, Maintenance, and uber 25%).
Thanks
appreciate any adverse given concerning these.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1simbo: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hello,
Please I have a Toyota Corolla, 2008/2009, 4 cylinder (valve), air conditioned. Clean car.
I'm looking for an experienced uber driver with a good rating (4.5) for rental.
Please DM me with your phone number and I will reach out to you asap.
Thanks,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oxytech: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
obarasqie:
Good morning guys,
I am planning on starting the Uber business in Lagos, but i need some advice from the guys already in the system.
1. Which car is good for the Uber business in terms of fuel consumption and maintenance.
2. Where do i get a neat used Car for purchase and what range can i get it.
3. Do you advise hire purchase or get a driver to drive for me.
4.If i get a driver, how much can i make per week(excluding fuel, Maintenance, and uber 25%).
Thanks
appreciate any adverse given concerning these.

Noticed it a lot here.... and I sometimes don't get it o!
You can see this thread has 51 pages and you just do not want to waste your time to read, but want the money quick quick! Try read small....... all your answers are here! wink

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
1simbo:
Hello,
Please I have a Toyota Corolla, 2008/2009, 4 cylinder (valve), air conditioned. Clean car.
Thanks,

What's your contact details. You can reach me on WhatsApp 09083368409

I have someone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by legicash: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
1simbo:
Hello,
Thanks,

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fantastique4: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
1simbo:
Hello,
Thanks,
08060057637 you can whatsapp or call me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 8:55am On Apr 19, 2017
gwng:
FREE DOWNLOAD: Mymoto GPS Tracking Android App, See How Car Tracking Works!!!

Download android app (ios version also available) free here to test how tracking works: https://www.mymoto.com.ng/download/gps-tracking-android-app/

After the tracker is installed in your car, you will be able to monitor the location of your vehicle as well as shutdown the vehicle through GSM/GPRS.

GSM METHOD
Monitor Vehicle Location
Dial/Call the number in the tracker, you will get a response (see pics 1) via sms giving the google map link of the cars current location.
Stop(Demobilize) Vehicle
Sending sms 'DY123456 1' to the number in the tracker. The car will cease to start!
Start(Mobilize) Vehicle
Sending sms 'TY123456 1' to the number in the tracker. The car will begin to work!

GPRS METHOD
Through the app, the car can also be monitored, shutdown and enabled. Download app here: https://www.mymoto.com.ng/download/gps-tracking-android-app/ to test it. Call us today on 09053629992 to schedule installation.

INSTALLATION COSTS ONLY 27K!!!. Call 09053629992 to schedule an installation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2017
Driver needed

2008 Honda Civic available for weekly rental. N40,000. Interested driver should call: 08024130609
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lazyreporta(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2017
Nissan altima 2007 for sale..

Perfect for Uber and taxify..

4plug and fuel consumption is great..

Buy and drive..

1.6m

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2017
iboboyswag:
That simply means you are on Uber Driver Pool List and not on Uber Partner List.
To correct that simply follow the steps below.
1. visit t.uber.com/changessa
2. Choose your Location once the page loads. Example "Lagos"
3. Next, Select third bullet option that says "I ALREADY have a car on-boarded and I am becoming my own partner. DO NOT select this option if you do not own a car."
4. Next choose the reason as "Account transfer"
5. Click "Next"
6. Read and agree with the terms and condition by clicking "Next" again.
7. Then carefully fill the Driver details (i.e Phone Number and E-mail Address) as requested in the next window.
8. Click "Next" once you are sure of the correct details has been entered.
9. Click "Submit" to finish your request.
Note: Review step 6 very well to determine your waiting period. It ranges between 48hrs and 5days before your PARTNER account will be activated.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2017
Got this sms from uber and went to chams for the test but couldn't find my name even after presenting the code.who has this experience and how was this solved?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2017
ARE U NEW AND FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO REGISTER UR CAR ON UBER. CALL ME FOR FREE QUICK ASSIST AND UR CAR WILL B ACTIVE IN FEW DAYS. 07032886943. WE ALSO MANAGE CARS ON UBER.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pls I need a toyota corolla on higher purchase. I currently drive a corolla but on weekly rental of 40k.

I am willing to do 50k a week on the Higher purchase vehicle.

this is a screen shot of my rating and my last week's performance despite not working on monday and doing half days on saturday and Sunday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (5779) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.