Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4914057 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5116) (5117) (5118) (5119) (5120) (5121) (5122) ... (5728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2023
sunnymighty:

Mine was connected directly, now they are telling me to change the radiator from a single cell to double cell radiator.
You see? grin grin
I think working a single cell directly isn't safe be that.
Make I dey read comments sha.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2023
sunnymighty:

Once the fan is connected directly, you will be asked to change from single cell to double cell radiator.
Lobatan. sad
If I tell my oga this one, na another expenses to buy a DC radiator be that, which I know that 30k fit not buy a new one.
But which one is much safer?
1) Run the fan directly with double cell radiator?
2) Run the fan with thermostat with DC radiator?
3) Run the fan with thermostat with SC radiator?
Which one person go choose now?
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2023
Glithronix:

Lobatan. sad
If I tell my oga this one, na another expenses to buy a DC radiator be that, which I know that 30k fit not buy a new one.
Much respect, boss.
My brother leave that car the way it is, all things being equal it won't overheat.
We too dey do oversabi here, I don use Corolla for almost a year with the cooling system the way it came and nothing happened to it.
Once they start tampering that car wahala fit begin dey manifest, nothing dey no tell me that time but I refused.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2023
Gentlelife50:

My brother leave that car the way it is, all things being equal it won't overheat.
We too dey do oversabi here, I don use Corolla for almost a year with the cooling system the way it came and nothing happened to it.
Once they start tampering that car wahala fit begin dey manifest, nothing dey no tell me that time but I refused.
Taken.
I only brought it here when two different engineers mentioned the same thing. I come dey wonder.
Abeg make dem carry their wahala dey go.
God no go shame us.
Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2023
Glithronix:

Lobatan. sad
Much respect, boss.

You better leave your car the way it is. Running your fan direct will change a lot of configuration. You may end up reducing the life span of your engine at the long run.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mh53(m): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Glithronix:
I gat a question, bosses.
A mechanic did small work on the car, after finishing, he noticed that the fanning system runs on thermostat. Which is true. He then advised to remove the thermostat and work the fan direct.
Yesterday, a rewire also helped with plugs work. When he was done, he also noticed and advised the same.
I was like, shey oyinbo people wey put am there no get sense be that ni?
Your views, legends?
Much respect, bosses.
Don't tamper with the factory settings. My car just clocked 4yrs in my possession with zero engine issues. I refused to connect my fan directly despite the advice of the local technicians and my car has never ever overheated for once. I don't have any check engine light presently and I do minor troubleshooting on my own with my Bluetooth scan tool. Our weather isn't as brutally hot as California's death valley..where most carmakers test their prototypes. Don't alter anything

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2023
Snrman1:
bro they reduce the price just to win the bid but when they call the rider they negotiate another price. Rida na jungle u gats adapt
Oh.. it makes sense now.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Exactly! Infact if it is possible to change mine back to the it way it was, I wouldn't mind, na the money to buy DC radiator na im I dey find so.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LLENCE77(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Car available for rental

If you can remit #45k per week
Hit me up

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SGANIVA(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
tricycle keke is 1.6milion , expenses is plate number tracker (security plus assembling , location onitsha
Dirtyyansh:
Happy New Year comrades.

Please I need information regarding these mode of transportation.

Dispatch delivery bike cost and how much they remit?

Keke Marwa cost and how much they remit?

Their paper works and its cost?

I want to get either of the two for my brother -in-law who's getting depressed staying at home.
I would have bought a car but the cost of getting a Toyota now is too expensive for my budget.

Kindly respond if you have any information regarding this.
Thank you!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
LLENCE77:
Car available for rental

If you can remit #45k per week
Hit me up

Would you like 70k per week?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
yommie007:
Village man.... when you dey enta lag? Abi you wan sort out ekection matters b4 returning?

I dey lag now o! I wan hit road on Monday. I don spend for villa.

Sorry, I didn't come with palmwine. It was so expensive. One "who send you" glass cup was sold for 2500.

We can do beer grin

Happy New Year. Trust you enjoyed the hols

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
sunnymighty:

Exactly! Infact if it is possible to change mine back to the it way it was, I wouldn't mind, na the money to buy DC radiator na im I dey find so.
Na only to finish motor our people for here sabi

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Glithronix:

Taken.
I only brought it here when two different engineers mentioned the same thing. I come dey wonder.
Abeg make dem carry their wahala dey go.
God no go shame us.
Much respect, baba.
Abeg ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Na only to finish motor our people for here sabi

Those guys are pathetic! Unending issues from one problem to the other. Wahala no dey finish grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prosperity4All: 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Crvrider:

How will saving dollars strengthen your naira? Increase in demand for your naira ought to strengthen it. So, by asking buying countries to buy using naira increases demand for it there by increasing it's value. A simple search on why Kuwait's dinar is so strong returned this: see image.

LOL, at the Google attachment. (AskGoogle clan)
You asked "How will saving dollars strengthen your naira?"
It's called External Reserve. The more you have in your external reserve the stronger your local currency, in this case the Naira.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
sunnymighty:

Those guys are pathetic! Unending issues from one problem to the other. Wahala no dey finish grin
If money dey person for dey carry car go better company go fix, see as those cars dey fresh as dey enter naija but just after few months thier wahala go start
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
mh53:
Don't tamper with the factory settings. My car just clocked 4yrs in my possession with zero engine issues. I refused to connect my fan directly despite the advice of the local technicians and my car has never ever overheated for once. I don't have any check engine light presently and I do minor troubleshooting on my own with my Bluetooth scan tool. Our weather isn't as brutally hot as California's death valley..where most carmakers test their prototypes. Don't alter anything

SamuelTaiw0:

You better leave your car the way it is. Running your fan direct will change a lot of configuration. You may end up reducing the life span of your engine at the long run.

Gentlelife50:

Abeg ooo
Na why I decided to bring it here be this.
All advices and warnings taken. smiley
Much respect, bosses.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
sunnymighty:

Inside life. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Barbiturate:

I laughed at his 45k weekly remittance demand. grin
That brother/sister don read Cheerful and Pearl December dashboards tire.
Make him bring am for 70k true true, I assure him/her say na the driver self go dey attend to all maintenance.
Hilarious. grin
Much respect, baba.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Frezhkid10:
..most of the forex we make from selling crude is used to import refined fuel from other countries…over 80% of the fires is used for fuel importation…
If dangote refinery takes care of that..imagine Having your forex earnings/salary increase by 80%…bros you go live lavida local..

Are you saying Dangote will dash Nigeria PMS or will sell in Naira? Dangote will still sell in dollars
There is no difference importing and buying from Dangote.
Part of the solution to depletion of FX is national refining of d crude we produce.
Even though that is a minute problem as there are more than 150 Nations in d world that import PMS for citizens use. Our government is just lying and using that to embezzle money and to give excuse for a decaying economy that they can't manage.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Glithronix:
A mechanic did small work on the car, after finishing, he noticed that the fanning system runs on thermostat. Which is true. He then advised to remove the thermostat and work the fan direct.
Yesterday, a rewire also helped with plugs work. When he was done, he also noticed and advised the same.
Your views, legends?
Much respect, bosses.

Trouble sleep yanga wake am. Oyinbo do am wey be say if the engine needs air it knows when to on and off the fan.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Verifiedtrader(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.
Let me help you set it up.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
ReadaDream:
So some drivers reduce price on RIDA just to secure the order? shocked

Rider offered 3800, a driver reduced it to 3400? cry

Dey there na... somebody is willing to do that trip for 2k. It's just a matter of time. That's why I am not comfortable with this Indrive and Rida system

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=thoollz post=120017097][/quote]

Athink u see grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Glithronix:
Your views, legends?
Much respect, bosses.

Bro...anybody that tells u to remove your thermostat is a quack. Ignore them. If something goes bad, u repair, or replace it. Don't completely remove something that was part of the build of your engine.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Gentlelife50:

See wahala ooo..car he has used to drive more than 10,000 miles for 6months plus without issue. Him wan carry him hand go buy wahala.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
SamuelTaiw0:

Someone will ask u now whether u want the engine to last forever.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
sunnymighty:

Did the car come with double cell radiator?

U have been using yours like that, just continue, except u r ready to solve the problem that caused the alteration abinitio.

Most of our mechanics treat symptoms, instead of locating and solving the cause.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Barbiturate:

Lolz...elder dey drag gen of vawulence grin grin grin
May that gen not start.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pearl1910:

Lolz...elder dey drag gen of vawulence grin grin grin
May that gen not start.

Tell me say that amount no vex you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pearl1910:

Did the car come with double cell radiator?

U have been using yours like that, just continue, except u r ready to solve the problem that caused the alteration abinitio.

Most of our mechanics treat symptoms, instead of locating and solving the cause.
Nope! But I have been asked to get a double cell radiator, Incase I might want to travel far (outside Lagos) with the car.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5116) (5117) (5118) (5119) (5120) (5121) (5122) ... (5728) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SenatorJChris and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.