Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,673 members, 7,878,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4920760 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) (5253) (5254) (5255) ... (5731) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
Now, for those who don't understand my salary earners post yesterday....

This thread has been a compendium of events since 2016. When this thread started, fuel was being sold at 87naira and uber driving was considered a lowly and shitty job by salary earners.

Fast-forward to 2021 when I started asking salary earners to leave their stupid jobs if they were earning 200k and below and pick a car and start driving. There were a lot of back and forth with insults of course. It's all in my posts.

Now, fuel is at least 488 per liter. Guess who'll be hit the most? Salary earners. I'm just here to remind them because the argument rages on. I don't care what you say. Salary earners are fucked_. As a driver I can comfortably continue my life by jacking up prices. When I started the shout, few people took me serious. Now they have been prepared for this moment.

If you think I'm making fun of salary earners, you're right. It's their turn. We've endured their shit_ on this thread for far too long. I'm not seeing epistles on promotions and bonuses. grin grin They are all useless. Guess what? More increments are coming. Wait for inflation to hit properly. My posts will always be here to say I TOLD YOU so.

I have no regrets, no remorse. My words are mine as they have always been. I'll say what I want whether e sweet you or not. If e pain you, e dey sweet me....

Yesterday I bought fuel 15k. 10% of your monthly salary. I grossed 45k 30% of your monthly salary. Fuel is above half tank. Am I affected? No fucking_ way. No complains. Those are the consequences of your bad decisions and I'll be here to always remind you.

wink
I read this your long tirade of Bullshit and I just shook my head. Are u against salary earners on all levels or are you looking down on those at #200k? Do you know a lot of salary earners have discovered long ago that their is a need to add a side hustle to their gig and have done so? The present economic realities will make others who haven't done so wake up. Some salary owners own the cars many uber drivers drive on both rental and HP. Some own shuttle buses, keke and even bikes. Some have shops that they run businesses too. Even some do this e-hailing to and fro work and do it very well on the weekends. Many sef will be forced to do it this period of hardship thereby limiting passengers for people like you. Instead of you to do you and be quiet, you are busy trying to run down another set of people who are already strategizing on how to beat the economic hardship.
I am a salary earner. I once ventured into e-hailing part time last year with my car during a few weekends. My bolt and indrive account is active even though my last ride was in first week of January. I am in uber and bolt Facebook groups and I see how drivers cry there. Small problems to their cars and many of them will be begging for assistance. Many of them driving don't have a kobo in their account. You see them begging for wheel spanner on Facebook forum, begging for side mirror, even wheel hub and bearings. So stop talking as if it is rosy for drivers. Many of them have even parked their cars because it is obvious the future of this e-hailing is very very bleak. People who used to use bolt and co are now entering buses because the economic effect of this fuel increase is already affecting them. If passengers have reduced, who will drivers carry? Ghost?
So bro, focus on doing your thing and pray for the economy to get better for everyone cause if it gets better, it will favour you and others and not casting unnecessary aspersions where it isn't needed.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2023
Back to d main issue affecting ehailing drivers.

There is no doubt, this fuel price increment will affect the take home of drivers generally speaking.

It is now left for u as an individual to reason how u will manueaver ur way around it, or settle with what u get or u quit.
I will not tell u what to do, if u carry app price and it still pays u, all well and good. Bolt has doubled bonus, and if that's okay by you, that's fine by me. Indrive prices always goes up when bolt prices goes up, and people still request. That means people are willing to pay double the current rates only if the prices are fixed that way. If the app companies dont increase price, don't dull yourself.

Overall transportation business can never die, and it can never run at a lose, so use ur head. I will not tell anyone what to do.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:29am On Jun 01, 2023
pope191:

You will live long. Jerk price by adding 50% and reduce their bonus. Sack ther customer care team here and revert to indrive method. They honestly don't need office here to get business running.

We can handle the riders by ourselves.

Did I just sack their customer care team grin

What is d relationship between 50% increase in fare, 5% reduction in commission and 165% increment in fuel price?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2023
73O9:

Initial price is 188
50 % increment will 188 + 94 (50% of initial price) = 282
100% increment will be 188 + 188 (100% of initial price) = 376
150% increment will be 188 + (188+94) = 470

Why do you have to break it down? Why not do a holistic calculation? 488-188 is what again? And how many percent does the outcome give you? if we are to go by this your formula. Was the increase done in piecemeal?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

What is d relationship between 50% increase in fare, 5% reduction in commission and 165% increment in fuel price?

E b like you like maths, did I say 5% anywhere? Where's the sense in buying fuel 488 and still drive with same price without surge?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2023
CheerfulGiver:
werey say na 300% come still press calculator get 265.

The boy is a compendium of idiocy. Wonder why you guys engaged him all along. I ignored the werey for a reason.

Go and drive today na mugwu. I don set price from Palm Groove estate to Ikoyi on Indrive at 3k because it's cheaper for me than driving. Mumu like you don pick am grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2023
pope191:

E b like you like maths, did I say 5% anywhere? Where's the sense in buying fuel 488 and still drive with same price without surge?

Did I say there is sense in it?

I no wan argue o. Abeg.

I am standing on Tinubus mandate like this, I no Sabi when him go say make we sitdon rest.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

Did I say there is sense in it?
No be you deh ask for relationship. Do I look like Dr Phil grin

I deh ogudu since, no trip, no surge. Just trip to take me to Berger oo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2023
pope191:

No be you deh ask for relationship. Do I look like Dr Phil grin

I deh ogudu since, no trip, no surge. Just trip to take me to Berger oo

Na u say make app companies increase price by 50%, reduce commission and sack customer care workers na.

So I am asking, how will that equate the 165% fuel hike?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
TheModerator:

Hahaha. Ewu. You go hear am. Chop egg enter road na. Mumu wey no sabi anything. Na leg pain and fatigue go gbeme you for there. Oya what's the right percent. Okay, even if it's 0percent. Go buy fuel na at 500 and make profit on top. Two days into it . Have you heard from the app companies? Mumu Pearl, onye ara, aka Uber driver smelling failure is talking

Pls just shut it up if you can't fathom that 300%percent increment is 756 naira
You are the failure your own self
I wonder if you were even able to pass jamb. You sound like a Stark illiterate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

Na u say make app companies increase price by 50%, reduce commission and sack customer care workers na.

So I am asking, how will that equate the 165% fuel hike?

You sha won hear my mouth. If you are taking Ikeja 2k on indrive before, anything below 3k is a no no. Fuel of 10k gives 45k before. Now 24k fills your car. At least you should be making 60/65k from 25k fuel. How possible is that?

VI should be nothing less than 7500, but I'll see 4300 before I blink, o ti lor. Pope can't can biko, just hoping for a nice trip to take me home. Anytime deh reduce fuel or increase price, una go see us.

Even with the increase in price, filling stations are not selling. E touch everybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
ThatIgboBoy:

I read this your long tirade of Bullshit and I just shook my head. Are u against salary earners on all levels or are you looking down on those at #200k? Do you know a lot of salary earners have discovered long ago that their is a need to add a side hustle to their gig and have done so? The present economic realities will make others who haven't done so wake up. Some salary owners own the cars many uber drivers drive on both rental and HP. Some own shuttle buses, keke and even bikes. Some have shops that they run businesses too. Even some do this e-hailing to and fro work and do it very well on the weekends. Many sef will be forced to do it this period of hardship thereby limiting passengers for people like you. Instead of you to do you and be quiet, you are busy trying to run down another set of people who are already strategizing on how to beat the economic hardship.
I am a salary earner. I once ventured into e-hailing part time last year with my car during a few weekends. My bolt and indrive account is active even though my last ride was in first week of January. I am in uber and bolt Facebook groups and I see how drivers cry there. Small problems to their cars and many of them will be begging for assistance. Many of them driving don't have a kobo in their account. You see them begging for wheel spanner on Facebook forum, begging for side mirror, even wheel hub and bearings. So stop talking as if it is rosy for drivers. Many of them have even parked their cars because it is obvious the future of this e-hailing is very very bleak. People who used to use bolt and co are now entering buses because the economic effect of this fuel increase is already affecting them. If passengers have reduced, who will drivers carry? Ghost?
So bro, focus on doing your thing and pray for the economy to get better for everyone cause if it gets better, it will favour you and others and not casting unnecessary aspersions where it isn't needed.
I don't care.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Snrman1: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
Honda civic people abeg we used to fill our tank old price for 9500 abeg how much will b full thank at 540 per liter abeg help who don fill e 50L tank of recent, want to know cus i have old stock of fuel and want to work with current reality
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
TheModerator:

Go and drive today na mugwu. I don set price from Palm Groove estate to Ikoyi on Indrive at 3k because it's cheaper for me than driving. Mumu like you don pick am grin
Broke illiterate goat. Who employed a fucktard_? It's cos you have no money for fuel. Dey play

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
Snrman1:
Honda civic people abeg we used to fill our tank old price for 9500 abeg how much will b full thank at 540 per liter abeg help who don fill e 50L tank of recent, want to know cus i have old stock of fuel and want to work with current reality
Go filling station and tell them to fill up and observe.
grin
Anyways is should be around 22 or 23k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
Multiply by 2.6 you will get the current price.

Snrman1:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
73O9:

Sorry for quoting you as I'm not involved in you guys buohara.
But this is the correct calculation.
I guess you are not in Lagos but I hope my pictorial view will also help him cos Cheerfulgiver was very correct and people has been trying to correct him (The moderator) but he's just so dumb and very rigid in his dottiness

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
Corolla full tank 23k

Even if you fuel once a week to your office, that's 92k a month. How much is your salary?

Dey.......play

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

Lolz...u r schooling him and telling him sorry ontop.
U r a bad guy. So u are not in Lagos too. Cos this ur N511/litre is for people in SE and SS I guess.

I don't have to be abusive before passing a message.

My location will be known soon.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
Bammzzie:

I guess you are not in Lagos but I hope my pictorial view will also help him cos Cheerfulgiver was very correct and people has been trying to correct him (The moderator) but he's just so dumb and very rigid in his dottiness
When people wey go school enter chat, it's obvious. Free the lowlife
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
Pearl1910:

Hahahahahahahaha...!! grin grin grin chai!!!
See how u made a public disgrace of yourself?

You were vibrating and making noise meanwhile small mathematics u no Sabi.

Na only 100+100 u Sabi, shior!!!

Being on top doesn't mean one knows it all.
There are many cases where the subordinate knows more than the superior.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
If you come dry drive v6 as a "big boy"

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
Las las, every mallam with him kettle gaskiya. I dey house like this. I can't work for filling station, bolt, and mechanic only. I love myself too biko.
No surge, no motion. Shikena!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
Larry1960:

Pls just shut it up if you can't fathom that 300%percent increment is 756 naira
You are the failure your own self
I wonder if you were even able to pass jamb. You sound like a Stark illiterate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
Update. 1hr indrive - 7k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
My rider dey snore. Doesn't care. Just like me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
Snrman1:

50 X 540 = 27000

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
konkoabove:
Las las, every mallam with him kettle gaskiya. I dey house like this. I can't work for filling station, bolt, and mechanic only. I love myself too biko.
No surge, no motion. Shikena!
Una wey go dey drive bolt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
Go advise am for front page.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) (5253) (5254) (5255) ... (5731) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Youngext, Abdulstoic and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.