Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,640 members, 7,878,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4920588 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5335) (5336) (5337) (5338) (5339) (5340) (5341) ... (5731) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
lilkech:

And you paid more in commission because its uber. You are doing well for yourself aje. God bless the works of your hands.

The truth can only come in black and white while myopia has many colors.

The price of fuel will still go up, anybody that wants to sell off their cars should please post it here first before heading to jiiji wink

He paid less with 5% commission
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AlNur: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Portlouis:
I have a neat 2009 Honda civic parked idle because of the high fuel price. I now use bus to work as it is cheaper for me.
I wish I can get a trustworthy driver to give it out on a rental basis.

My last experience with giving my previous car to a driver was horrible. I dey fear to repeat the same mistake šŸ˜­.

I can assure you of uninterrupted weekly return and car maintenance culture. I have 3 years experience on the job. I stay around Ojodu Berger. WhatsApp 08067937074 Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AlNur: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
LilX:

There is no means to save for more, I would love to take your advise but I have no other means

The message heā€™s passing is to take rental and add proceeds to what you have and buy a car.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
MrCarter577:

Firstly, are you a newbie? Why have you not grossed above 20k in a single day? What type of trips are you accepting?
Lol.
That brother wey you dey ask this question na legend oooh. cheesy cheesy
He will school a lot of us on the hustle, so, no think say him need any advice or motivation, baba. grin
Na only update him just updated us.
Much respect, boss. cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Otunbalai(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
But others are getting now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Otunbalai(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Pearl1910:

You are not alone.

But others are getting, why are we now excluded
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Glithronix:

Lol.
That brother wey you dey ask this question na legend oooh. cheesy cheesy
He will school a lot of us on the hustle, so, no think say him need any advice or motivation, baba. grin
Na only update him just updated us.
Much respect, boss. cool

Legend wey no fit gross above 20k per day? That one na learner, no be legend

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by okey4reel(m): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
pls who pays the toll gate fee on airport road, is it the driver or passenger? I passed through that road today with 2 girls and when I got there I told them about the toll fee and they said they don't have cash, that I should pay, I told them they are the one that's supposed to pay cos if they are not in my car I have no business passing through that toll gate, these girls refused to pay and the matter wanted to cause argument, so I had to pay #300, FAAN has increased the price now to #300 for cars from #200, so I want to know who is meant to pay the toll fee
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
MrCarter577:

Legend wey no fit gross above 20k per day? That one na learner, no be legend
Smiles.
Person wey dey gross max of 20k daily shows that he's just driving part time. cool
Much respect, baba.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
MrCarter577:

This is your NET earnings, after Uber deducted commission, not gross. You probably hit the 1M gross range with this net. Well done to you.

Yeah, I know but cos fuel is seen as a major OpEx so we all calculate net as -fuel and comms. Gross should be over 1m

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
emadamysy:
How do you confirm Tyre year

It's on the tyre, on the side marked "outside". The two numbers that are in the circle.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator360: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Halahhalah:

Ode dey do cho cho cho around, when you don't drive how you go think say Uber they charge more?
You no suppose dey put mouth for discussion here.
Go back go see him screenshot that they gave him promotion. And Uber charges 20%.
Cho cho cho.

This comment is with a seal of approval grin Hala!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
MrCarter577:

That guy na empty vessel or barrel grin that makes loudest noise he doesnā€™t know jack about the hustle but wonā€™t rest Cho Cho chooo up and down d thread

Modified: em emmm wetin concern me for dis matter now. Iā€™m sorry I just dey observe dey pass by no vex

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
grin Life is funny. They say I donā€™t know anything, Iā€™m dense, Iā€™m empty, Iā€™m a leaner . . . Okay I gree. I came here to learn from them meanwhile they are now busy shouting that the business is a dead end, no profit, excessive commissions etc.

Even known trolls are talking and the only person from this thread, a single guy without any wife or kids , who I came to also learn from regretfully later sold all his hustling tools right from his vehicle down to his socks and fled the country on a canoe to Congo in search of a better life is also talking grin

Baz00 hustle ohhh and stay away from telegram group wink village e nor good at all this tinubu season I dey tell you especially if you be deportee without shi-shi. Ask ya mama and papa question dem go telli you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
MrCarter577:

Which is even a better picture for me and others who come here to seek knowledge. So he actually made far more than I was even thinking. See them castigating me for my mistake not knowing that they are even making the case more favorable from my own point of view grin

Later someone will come here and say people canā€™t make money on Uber.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emadamysy: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
XGhost:

It's on the tyre, on the side marked "outside". The two numbers that are in the circle.
Thanks sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
XGhost:
June gross

Petrol 315k (15k daily x 21 days)

Pope191 u too much
Everybody follow pope words, I can vouch for him,
if he says 500k monthly gross is d new norm then it is
If he says Indrive really decimated the business so it is.
If he says d hustle is better now so it is.

Waiting for d day he will say dsame figure as pearl1910 of 1.2Million per month DR Congo no far from Nigeria. grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
BAZ001:

Pope191 u too much
Everybody follow pope words, I can vouch for him,
if he says 500k monthly gross is d new norm then it is
If he says Indrive really decimated the business so it is.
If he says d hustle is better now so it is.

Waiting for d day he will say dsame figure as pearl1910 of 1.2Million per month DR Congo no far from Nigeria. grin

Baz001 Iā€™ll not tell you what I donā€™t know. Price has change, it is left for driver to use their head. Today I saw trip from Obafemi awolowo ikeja to Yaba for 4k. This used to be 2800. A driver on indrive can gross 25k daily, multiply that by 5 days and you will have 125. Gas of 55k should get that at least. Commission of 12500 and the rest is yours to decide on. I never said the hustle is the best thing. I am just trying to simplify it. Let Pope breathe

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammiejr(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Good evening guys,

Please can I use "Abro Automatic transmission fluid" as power steering fluid. Just noticed mine is totally empty and my steering was making a noise.

My mechanic recommended it but I'm still sceptical.

My Car is a corolla 2006

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Good evening, house.
A padi using Corolla for the hustle said his gear always refuses to engage immediately when put in drive, until he matches and holds on throttle for like 10 secs before the gear picks.
According to him, this always happens when he's set to leave house in the morning.
I don forget to put it here since last 2 weeks he told me, na today him reminded me because he plans servicing the gear tomorrow and he also wants to know the best gear oil to use.
He doesn't want to take his mechanic recommendations yet. Smiles.
His Corolla is 03.
Much respect, bosses.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
sammiejr:
Good evening guys,

Please can I use "Abro Automatic transmission fluid" as power steering fluid. Just noticed mine is totally empty and my steering was making a noise.

My mechanic recommended it but I'm still sceptical.

My Car is a corolla 2006

Thanks
Transmission fluid for power steering
Go to those guys selling fluid and tell them you want to buy power steering oil for your Corolla.
The emptiness is a sign of leakage, check the hose for a cut, buy another one and replace it before putting the oil.
Note: na pressure hose it must be oooh.
Much respect, boss.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
IS going..otinnlo..he don they go.

Let him check the dipstick for the recommend gear oil.

Glithronix:
Good evening, house.
A padi using Corolla for the hustle said his gear always refuses to engage immediately when put in drive, until he matches and holds on throttle for like 10 secs before the gear picks.
According to him, this always happens when he's set to leave house in the morning.
I don forget to put it here since last 2 weeks he told me, na today him reminded me because he plans servicing the gear tomorrow and he also wants to know the best gear oil to use.
His Corolla is 03.
Much respect, bosses.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammiejr(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Glithronix:

Go to those guys selling fluid and tell them you want to buy power steering oil for your Corolla.
The emptiness is a sign of leakage, check the hose for a cut, buy another one and replace it before putting the oil.
Much respect, boss.

Thanks a million boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Glithronix:

Much respect, boss.
Power steering uses transmission oil, which one is Toyota power steering oil?
Una funny for here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lyreek(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Portlouis:
I have a neat 2009 Honda civic parked idle because of the high fuel price. I now use bus to work as it is cheaper for me.
I wish I can get a trustworthy driver to give it out on a rental basis.

My last experience with giving my previous car to a driver was horrible. I dey fear to repeat the same mistake šŸ˜­.

Hello good evening my dear please I am highly in need of this opportunity if you can let me handle your car for the Uber business I am well experienced in the business and you will love how I will maintain your car I have a 2010 ml350 also I parked it due to the cost of fuel as wellā€¦ please šŸ™ give me this appointment I have new baby to take care of so I will deliver with all I gotā€¦
Thanks for the opportunity my boss this is my number 08105711119 Micheal is my name some gurus here are also away that I have been searching for a ride for this biz.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Glithronix:
Good evening, house.
His Corolla is 03.
Much respect, bosses.
Above all tell your friend to be preparing for the worst, changing of gear box.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TjDeks(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Guys pls I need help on this
TjDeks:
kissFrom MM1 to Babcock ilashan remo how much should I charge?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Glithronix:
Good evening, house.
His Corolla is 03.
Much respect, bosses.

So your Padi canā€™t join telegram group
Your Padi canā€™t join nairaland thread
He canā€™t type simple English ?
Abi your Padi is fluent in speaking English without thick Igbo accent but bad in typing so he employs you to be typing for him

Your Padi should go and buy new engine after all u gross 1.2Million in 1 month

Nothing wey we no go see for dis thread grin

Much respect to ur Boss Padi grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:07am On Jul 04, 2023
BAZ001:

So your Padi canā€™t join telegram group
Your Padi canā€™t join nairaland thread
He canā€™t type simple English ?
Abi your Padi is fluent in speaking English without thick Igbo accent but bad in typing so he employs you to be typing for him

Your Padi should go and buy new engine after all u gross 1.2Million in 1 month

Nothing wey we no go see for dis thread grin

Much respect to ur Boss Padi grin

As funny as this sounds, you're right, boss.
I've shared the link of this platform to him since last year December, but he's too lazy to register. Him said him no get time. Smiles.
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:12am On Jul 04, 2023
lanrexdo:
IS going..otinnlo..he don they go.

Let him check the dipstick for the recommend gear oil.

Inside life. It is well.
Okay, baba.
Thanks.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Above all tell your friend to be preparing for the worst, changing of gear box.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Gentlelife50:

Power steering uses transmission oil, which one is Toyota power steering oil?
Una funny for here
Really?
I didn't mean he should go and ask for a customized Toyota fluid oooh.
I meant he should go to their shop and tell them he needs oil for his power steering, For his Corolla, they will give him what he needs.
Inside life.
Much respect, baba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5335) (5336) (5337) (5338) (5339) (5340) (5341) ... (5731) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / āžœ āžœ āžœCurrency/E-currency Market Dealsāžœ āžœ āžœ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.