Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,104 members, 7,939,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5062298 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5342) (5343) (5344) (5345) (5346) (5347) (5348) ... (5767) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 2:44am On Jul 09, 2023
ReadaDream:
Has anyone notice reduction in Indrive fares?

Was there ever a sustained increase? when ever you see an unrealistic price offer from rider do not even negotiate.
Why should a rider be allowed to price a trip from issac john to aboru for N3400, fuel is N500/litre. When I checked Google map 1hr 40 mins with bloodline of wickedness (traffic congestions) as far as the eyes can see...
I had a back and forth with a rider on indrive trip from Amuwo-Odofin to isolo from N3k+ we finally agreed on N4k+, driving to pickup he cancelled, luckily I got a request on bolt heading to same area trip ended N7k+.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 2:55am On Jul 09, 2023
adeyemo001:
Very clean Toyota Corolla 06 on hire purchase N4.1m for 130weeks at N30k weekly.

Fleet management company will charge 10% of the N4.1m, then another 20% of N200k deposit.

Is it a good deal? What do i need to disagree with?

With so much uncertainty in the industry, if possible negotiate for a rental deal... Desperation most often leads to disastrous consequences.
Abort mission.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BlueDuck: 4:49am On Jul 09, 2023
MoonlightDrive:

Will the driver be allowed to on AC?

You no dey fear you want to run AC with min. at least three indians inside saloon car, their garlic sweat will choke you to death

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:02am On Jul 09, 2023
IFSHR:

The 5k na mistake...or you mean am
grin I shock

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 6:04am On Jul 09, 2023
ReadaDream:
grin I shock

A non indrive driver spotted. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 6:08am On Jul 09, 2023
sydneyboss:

What's the name of the fleet management

Jungle mode. ... survival of the fittest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 6:36am On Jul 09, 2023
MoonlightDrive:

Will the driver be allowed to on AC?

Sure but I've gotten someone
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 6:44am On Jul 09, 2023
GeneralZodd:

Next up is 500k gross weekly by God's grace

My brother, if not for the flooded roads in most part of Lagos... i am sure you would easily post N700k gross weekly.
But on a serious note, to pilots no do pass ur self.
I was listening to uncle Jimmy on Naijainfo fm, people were calling in to complain bitterly on the astronomical increase in the prices of drugs.
In all your daily hustle protect your health.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:08am On Jul 09, 2023
BlueDuck:

You no dey fear you want to run AC with min. at least three indians inside saloon car, their garlic sweat will choke you to death
shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2023
If you love yourself and your vehicle
Avoid PRAYER ESTATE ( Amuwo odofin area)
Especially as rain dey fall so.

Those staying in that estate need prayer.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2023
YeyeGbami:

If the surge is right we are ready to surf the waters. Every greedy driver has his/her price...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2023
MoonlightDrive:

If the surge is right we are ready to surf the waters. Every greedy driver has his/her price...

My broda the trip na 2K+ , water don spoil my horn like dis.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2023
MoonlightDrive:

Was there ever a sustained increase? when ever you see an unrealistic price offer from rider do not even negotiate.
Why should a rider be allowed to price a trip from issac john to aboru for N3400, fuel is N500/litre. When I checked Google map 1hr 40 mins with bloodline of wickedness (traffic congestions) as far as the eyes can see...
I had a back and forth with a rider on indrive trip from Amuwo-Odofin to isolo from N3k+ we finally agreed on N4k+, driving to pickup he cancelled, luckily I got a request on bolt heading to same area trip ended N7k+.

You would have happily accepted 4k thinking u had a good deal.
That's just my problem with Indrive, I always feel I can get a better offer if the trip is on Bolt.
Except for a few unarguably good trips, which offcourse there is no guarantee the rider will pick u, Indrive is a rip-off for Drivers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2023
grin grin
YeyeGbami:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Got a trip around surulere as well, entered the street and I saw ocean, I called rider and told her there's flood in her street and she asked, have I passed through it and I said I can't, she then replied she ordered bolt because she can't walk inside the water and I just told her she shouldn't have ordered for bolt, instead she should have ordered boat...

Canceled immediately, very annoying thing untop 1800 trip o.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Took a ride to community road of ago palace rd last week Saturday. I was just nagging anyhow. Give rider a star to further reduce her rating to 3 point with only 5 rides. I’m sure before she reached ten rides, Indrive would have blocked her.

I may shift to Asaba pretty soon. Their own comes with union. Booked a ride on bolt 1k for 9 mins ride. All the drivers are just saying 2500. Tips on 5h, they won’t take it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Water entered my car around ojo on Friday, even with the effort to pick up my rider I had to eventually cancel because the water I saw ahead would likely cover my car bonnet.
Honestly those who are able to Navigate the road have my full respect.... but my concern is that the Kazeems are doing Thanksgiving in church for this showers of blessing.
I believe the golden rule is when it rains heavily avoid routes that you are not familiar with.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2023
pope191:

Took a ride to community road of ago palace rd last week Saturday. I was just nagging anyhow. Give rider a star to further reduce her rating to 3 point with only 5 rides. I’m sure before she reached ten rides, Indrive would have blocked her.

I may shift to Asaba pretty soon. Their own comes with union. Booked a ride on bolt 1k for 9 mins ride. All the drivers are just saying 2500. Tips on 5h, they won’t take it

Indrive no dey block riders because of ratings.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Two years plus counting
I have not been to Ago palace, isolo axis,festac, amuwo odofin,alakija axis and Ikorodu, ijora badia,satellite town... I don't have strength to be describing state of roads..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
Selling as IT IS

Make me an offer and pick it.

06 Honda Civic

Engine Good
Gear Excellent
AC (Bad compressor)
Body 70%

Come inspect and give me a price.

I just withdrew it from a driver for failing to remit as agreed. Make I kuku sell am and Comot mind.

Calls WhatsApp SMS

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
northbird:
Two years plus counting
I have not been to Ago palace, isolo axis,festac,alakija axis and Ikorodu, ijora badia,satellite town... I don't have strength to be describing state of roads..
Team island, wahala too much for those parts of mainland.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
northbird:

Indrive no dey block riders because of ratings.

Drivers will block grin there are some rating I won’t pick, unless it is so interesting.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
northbird:
Two years plus counting
I have not been to Ago palace, isolo axis,festac,alakija axis and Ikorodu, ijora badia,satellite town... I don't have strength to be describing state of roads..

Same here… just need to tackle cheerful that day. Saw this trip from Ikeja to Ago 5100. Trip was around 40 mins. Tot after years they would have fixed the road. Took me to get to the place before I realized they’ve placed curse on that community rd.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
That community road for ago..

Aaahhhaaaahh

That road choke!

I even I see trip from ogudu go community road. On street in a yeye estate on the road.

I just they say. We never reach almost 10times

I don cancell that road. Na boat that area need.

pope191:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
pope191:

Same here… just need to tackle cheerful that day. Saw this trip from Ikeja to Ago 5100. Trip was around 40 mins. Tot after years they would have fixed the road. Took me to get to the place before I realized they’ve placed curse on that community rd.

How do people living in such areas cope,?.. I mean I don't live in Ikoyi myself, I stay on the mainland too. But haha, some areas in Lagos, are not worth it.. Abeg..
Look at that igbo efon too, I mean ,do they blindfold people going there to rent houses?.. even if I wasn't mobile, that entrance alone has cancelled any thoughts of having to deal with any property there. Buy or rent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
YeyeGbami:

I remember taking a ride to this estate in my early days as a BOLT driver, I cried through my nose.
As I never been there before then, when I saw prayer estate on bolt order, I was happy that I was going to a Christian estate that surely would be a nice place (PRAYER ESTATE), omoh, I couldn't believe my eyes. A very damned place to be. I wouldn't wish any newbie to go there, cos I know that experienced drivers would avoid Amuwo Odofin/festac and its environs completely.
This should be like 10 months ago and you mean the estate is still in that horrible condition?
How do people practically live in that estate conveniently? lipsrsealed

Much respect, boss.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
tojahh:
Selling as IT IS

06 Honda Civic

Engine Good
Gear Excellent
AC (Bad compressor)
Body 70%

I just withdrew it from a driver for failing to remit as agreed. Make I kuku sell am and Comot mind.

Calls WhatsApp SMS

Is the fuel tank full... you left out this very important detail..

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
tojahh:
Selling as IT IS

06 Honda Civic

Engine Good
Gear Excellent
AC (Bad compressor)
Body 70%

Calls WhatsApp SMS
Location, boss?
I wanna refer someone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
MoonlightDrive:

Is the fuel tank full... you left out this very important detail..

If e full... Me sef go drill am out grin then dash the car out.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Glithronix:

Location, boss?
I wanna refer someone

Ebutte Metta (Yaba)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AlNur: 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
I am still looking for a car to drive on bolt. I stay around Ojodu Berger. My WhatsApp number is 08067937074 Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
Glithronix:

I remember taking a ride to this estate in my early days as a BOLT driver, I cried through my nose.
As I never been there before then, when I saw prayer estate on bolt order, I was happy that I was going to a Christian estate that surely would be a nice place (PRAYER ESTATE), omoh, I couldn't believe my eyes. A very damned place to be. I wouldn't wish any newbie to go there, cos I know that experienced drivers would avoid Amuwo Odofin/festac and its environs completely.
This should be like 10 months ago and you mean the estate is still in that horrible condition?
How do people practically live in that estate conveniently? lipsrsealed

Much respect, boss.

How many trips i wan avoid for this time wey everywhere red. When i was going in,my body dey pepper me. I know say na the same water i go enter to exit.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5342) (5343) (5344) (5345) (5346) (5347) (5348) ... (5767) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: GeneralZodd(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.