Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,116 members, 7,890,711 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4942173 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (5738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
seems thread is back on track again.
Praise the Lord! Now people can think
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slavemerchant: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
dru23:

Good for you bro. The word bastard is not a bad word now. It means a person that does not have a father now abi. So if you look at it. If you look at it , your father gets old and dies at 100 years old . What does that make you ? You are a bastard now in that context. A poor bastard than and been poor bastard would u have money to bury him ? So for me if given a choice , I rather be a wealthy bastard o. At least I will be able to care for my family. You bitch ass n@:/+r.

Bastard means a child born of parents not married to each other or a despicable child born out of an illegitimate relationship not one who looses his father, can you see that you display your ignorance in public and won't humble yourself to learn, the more reason why you need to be adopted and re-groomed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slavemerchant: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
xana101:
I've not driven on uber/taxify since this year. I've been busy with other business. I still read comments here and i hv some uber/taxify friends who keep me posted. I learnt request has drop drastically. I know it will come to that and even worst. Uber started very well. 2006 cars with exam b4 u can drive on uber. Taxify came, uber became scared and drop cars to 2000 model even d exam people now write for drivers. Taxify collect any how drivers once u can drive. The standard is bastardized. Taxify don't have standard at all. Gone are those days when u see graduates and A'level drivers on uber platform. I hope they bring back that standard b4 it get worst.

I agree totally with you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by edetsimon: 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
nurexfutmx:
I have a 2005 toyota corolla for 35k weekly rental fee. I want an experienced Uber/taxify driver with 4.5 rating staying in surulere, yaba and it’s environs.

N.B: I am willing to sell off the car to the driver after sometime, i’ve put up a corolla for hire purchase but decided to do rentals with this, this car is in a very good condition.
big brother put me through, am Simon edet 09082906101. Yaba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hahahah! The ban hammer is hovering. Those with saucy tongue have been tamed. So them like their stay here.. Mtcheeeew
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

as long as it's just to vacuum and recharge no problem.

And if it does not hold vacuum nko? grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
xana101:
I've not driven on uber/taxify since this year. I've been busy with other business. I still read comments here and i hv some uber/taxify friends who keep me posted. I learnt request has drop drastically. I know it will come to that and even worst. Uber started very well. 2006 cars with exam b4 u can drive on uber. Taxify came, uber became scared and drop cars to 2000 model even d exam people now write for drivers. Taxify collect any how drivers once u can drive. The standard is bastardized. Taxify don't have standard at all. Gone are those days when u see graduates and A'level drivers on uber platform. I hope they bring back that standard b4 it get worst.

Lol... They should work on getting more riders instead.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
What is happening to taxify? My friend got a trip from festac to Abraham Adesoyan after Ajah and d fare was N1,400. Please taxify should do something about their app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NextProdigy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
bily:
Seems a lot of us here don't really understand business dynamics that's why we are arguing about who invests more or makes more money.

every business has its own peculiar dynamics, bit generally speaking, in most businesses, investors think long term. it
I think here in Nigeria, we generally have a get rich quick mentality, that's why we are making so much noise on driver vs partner and who makes more money.

@ olaboy, jpworld and the rest, I hope you know that uber didn't start here in Nigeria, neither did the principle of car rentals to drivers for use on Uber.

let's even take a look at USA where most rental companies buy brand new cars to give to uber drivers.

they spend about $30,000 to buy a car, and yet they collect average of $300 as weekly rentals from drivers. that's about a meager 1% of the cost of the car! and yet you don't see them complaining that the drivers are cheating them.

but here that we buy tokunbo cars averaging N2m, and collect a higher % of rentals compared to what is obtainable in USA, we the ones shouting up and down and wanting to break the internet/Nairaland. while the USA counterpart giving out brand new cars with lower rentals see it as a good business. they even add a lot of perks Nigerian partners cannot even dream of like discount on gas, free emergency services or car exchange etc all these on to just 1% rentals o!

Abeg make all of una go rest, no be by force, If you no like the business, face another one or create your own model and get willing drivers on board with your model.

A brand new Kia Rio costs N8,200,000 while a brand new Hyundai Acccent costs N7,600,000. 1% of the two cars is N82,000 for the Kia Rio and N76,000 for the Hyundai Accent. Can any driver pay that in Nigeria?

Just wondering!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
slavemerchant:

Bastard means a child born of parents not married to each other or a despicable child born out of an illegitimate relationship not one who looses his father, can you see that you display your ignorance in public and won't humble yourself to learn, the more reason why you need to be adopted and re-groomed

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
NextProdigy:

A brand new Kia Rio costs N8,200,000 while a brand new Hyundai Acccent costs N7,600,000. 1% of the two cars is N82,000 for the Kia Rio and N76,000 for the Hyundai Accent. Can any driver pay that in Nigeria?

Just wondering!

1% of 1.2m is 12k. A lot of drivers can pay that grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
slavemerchant:

If you like call how you want call it. If na legitimate or not groom or to be groom. Humble or not to be humble . The fact remains owo ni koko. Which I have more than you . I can easily adopt your family and the next generation. You see my future is so bright rite now. I need sunglasses and I see wayyyyyyyyy behond on you . So bow down to me and I might give you a choice to sit next to me. Am ur god and you are my slave. Woooooo...... Woooooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vena92: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
KceeK:
Experienced driver needed for Uber/Taxify Toyota Camry 2.2 2003 Model(Big light) must read around mainland. Contact 07031688746. Deposit:30k Weekly Remittance:30k
Haba,you never still get?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NextProdigy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
chloride6:

1% of 1.2m is 12k. A lot of drivers can pay that grin grin grin

lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
xana101:
What is happening to taxify? My friend got a trip from festac to Abraham Adesoyan after Ajah and d fare was N1,400. Please taxify should do something about their app

Sometimes i keep having to remind myself that taxify is not a locally made app cos the number of issues i keep hearing does not make me look forward to even getting on it.i think am still fine with Uber only for now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
slavemerchant:

I have a corolla I gave to a driver and another corolla I drive on weekends aside having a 9-5 pm job, I am not a lazy driver, it's such a shame that a lowlife like you think that travelling outside the country and hustling makes you a made man, I pity the womb that carried you for 9months, just being outside the country does not make you exposed if your thinking faculty is deficient in the required nutrients, Like i said earlier I have 2 cars in uber which migth not be up to the number of sub-standard cars you have but my investment is not in uber alone, you are so childish that you can't see beyond your Michael Jackson plastic nose , I have learnt from the likes of carshopper , gazzuzz, Romeo, ogunvic and so many other frequent contributors on this platform because am a good listener and appreciate people than know better than me but as for you I beleive a cadava is better than you

Your masters need to teach you better. So what have they thought u . They should have advice you to change your name. There is power in a name someone calls you or you call yourself. Continue calling yourself slavemerchant and you will continue to have two cars on the platform. GOD WILLING BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS . I WILL HAVE 10 cars or more. You slave and if am nice enough I will let you work for me . You are only worthy to wash my fleet of cars

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
bodeman5:
Abeg I'm officially fed up with this Uber. Today I got just 4 trips. It's annoying I live in Ogudu. I'm considering facing my photography business jejely. Anyone interested my 2007 Honda accord full ops is available for 1.1, I can't continue with this

Bro something seems to be wrong somewhere and maybe you need to sometimes move around like now tomorrow morning i expect you to wake up by 5.30/6 and set a destination trip for Lekki/ajah and from dere utilize the sure 2.0 or more surge be cos its the first monday of the month.but beyond this if i may ask what are your confirmation and cancellation rates like if confirmation is below 90% your requests would reduce same if you have high cancellation rates of about 20% or more you will have issues so this is it.Target confirmation of minimum 90% and cancellation of maximum 10% and you shud start getting more requests from dere..hope this helps but also like romeo said dont just sit in a spot after about 10mins change location and always target where you will most likely get rides e.g from Ogudu always target shoprite or Allen and also keep an eye on Airport too..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
iyaegin:

Bro something seems to be wrong somewhere and maybe you need to sometimes move around like now tomorrow morning i expect you to wake up by 5.30/6 and set a destination trip for Lekki/ajah and from dere utilize the sure 2.0 or more surge be cos its the first monday of the month.but beyond this if i may ask what are your confirmation and cancellation rates like if confirmation is below 90% your requests would reduce same if you have high cancellation rates of about 20% or more you will have issues so this is it.Target confirmation of minimum 90% and cancellation of maximum 10% and you shud start getting more requests from dere..hope this helps but also like romeo said dont just sit in a spot after about 10mins change location and always target where you will most likely get rides e.g from Ogudu always target shoprite or Allen and also keep an eye on Airport too..

Bro say no more...... People don't want to work or follow the thread. Gazzuz gave example on how he made just three trips with 10k. If the market is really flooded why surge every morning. Well you try hope people will listen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Still tried to meet up with my weekly target of 100k. Did only taxify and off line trip of 12k. But I had to be online average 14 hours on daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
slavemerchant:

You mean that one that does not know the difference between the mall and shoprite which is a shop within the mall

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2018
medd422:

For your information, I drive my own car. I do only what is realistic cos I’ve realized that health is wealth.

I heard u saying driving 15hours daily will give 160k, I never knew u have a calculator for uber. My friend, pple wait in LEKKI for 90minutes now before request comes. It was never like dat before. The only days u get back to back requests now is on weekends. Stop sitting at d comfort of your home and be calculating what happens on d road. U base ur conclusions on what drivers post on nairaland, but what u don’t know is drivers won’t post d days they didn’t make enough.

Health is wealth for broke people . You better hustle now boy. You don't want to be 60yrs broke and become a liability to yourself and your loves. Hustle while you are young. Health is wealth at your age. Imagine if the likes of Dangote, Adenguna,and the rest of the Nigerian billionaire were shouting health is wealth at their young age. Do you think there will be were they are today. And punk ass buster like will now get envy and complain that they stole money etc . You better hustle now while you can .. Shouting health is wealth... you lucky I don't known your girlfriend ...I will take the bitch give a good time . Have her call me big daddy and send her home to you when am done . Punk ass

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2018
medd422:
information reaching me now is that Ogataxi is giving out 05 Corollas for 2million at 20k per week. Drivers should quickly take advantage and emancipate themselves from modern day slavery. God bless you all

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:11am On Mar 05, 2018
medd422:

Driving a car 15 hours everyday is different from working in an office 9 - 5. Never compare d two. Ur 1.8m Corolla is not worth more than my life. If there’s life, there’s hope

So how many hours a day did you think bill Gates, Warren buffet, Adenguna and other billionaire put in a day? You lazy ass bum and good for nothing peasant. So you prefer to be sitting in an office for the rest of your life. Making peanuts, coz your lazy ass can't do 15hrs. Even if you do 15hrs a day, are you going to do it for life ? There is life and there is hope. When you are in old age and you can't even afford the basic things. Yes there is life and hope. When your mates are retired and jet flying to Miami for vacation. There is life abi. So you want suffer twice abi both on earth and on the aftermath.
I weep for the future of Nigeria, if this is going to be their thinking.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Easysmith: 12:22am On Mar 05, 2018
Pls I need advice on some major issue ,
I'm about registering my car on uber , but the car is 2.5 liter engine , and beside somehow low compare to the like of corrola or camry ...
Plan to be working at evening, pls what do u pple av to say about this .
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:35am On Mar 05, 2018
medd422:

Driving a car 15 hours everyday is different from working in an office 9 - 5. Never compare d two. Ur 1.8m Corolla is not worth more than my life. If there’s life, there’s hope

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:46am On Mar 05, 2018
medd422:

Our jet flying druhill go soon cast �

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:18am On Mar 05, 2018
bily:

You're still not getting the point Sir.

Being an uber driver does not make you a poor person or a second class citizen. Also being an uber driver does not mean you're not a car owner. Being an uber driver or a partner is not mutually exclusive Sir.

So some of us just catching fun at the level of ignorance being spilled on here. grin

And for the record, I'll rather not be a bastard of any form by ridiculing the honest hard work my parent went through in order to get me quality education. shocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:22am On Mar 05, 2018
chillex8:

You can say this again.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Humilem: 6:08am On Mar 05, 2018
@Demeanor

You have warned forum participants on this thread to be cognizant of the rules of Nairaland and to refrain from making insulting statements that have now become commonplace.

Here are some recent examples of insults which you warned against:
@drue23  "The fact remains owo ni koko. Which I have more than you . I can easily adopt your family and the next generation. You see my future is so bright rite now. I need sunglasses and I see wayyyyyyyyy behond on you . So bow down to me and I might give you a choice to sit next to me. Am ur god and you are my slave."
@drue23 "You slave and if am nice enough I will let you work for me . You are only worthy to wash my fleet of cars"
@dru23 "And punk ass buster like will now get envy and complain that they stole money etc . You better hustle now while you can .. Shouting health is wealth... you lucky I don't known your girlfriend ...I will take the bitch give a good time . Have her call me big daddy and send her home to you when am done. Punk ass.
Still more insults @ dru23 "You lazy ass bum and good for nothing peasant."
@dru23 "But your punk ass will."

All the above insults came after your warning.

What more do you need @Demeanor to make an example of this person. If you let this person continue to troll this thread your warning would have been to nought. Please don't be a toothless bulldog. Do something as a moderator to return sanity to this thread for those who are willing to learn, listen and make meaningful contribution. Thank you.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (5738) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.