Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4914845 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) (5728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Keedyreal: 8:07am On Jun 27
okey4reel:

Can u deliver 70k weekly for HP, you will pick the car you want then the company will get it for you
am interested in this by God's grace i can if its HP how do i reach you boss? i am a registered uber partner and i stay at iju ishaga kindly assist me as my wife just put to birth. i will be more than ever ready.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagosboy2k4: 8:29am On Jun 27
good morning gurus in the house. pls i intend to get a car for ride sharing. I have a budget of 4 million naira. I know this budget may not get anything more than a Nigerian used car. pls which car will be the best to get within this budget that has good fuel economy, that is durable and rugged for this business? I plan to do it full time with a day or two days taken off to rest in a week

cheerfulgiver
Pearl1910
Glithronix
pope191
ReadaDream
Tojahh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 8:38am On Jun 27
lagosboy2k4:
good morning gurus in the house. pls i intend to get a car for ride sharing. I have a budget of 4 million naira. I know this budget may not get anything more than a Nigerian used car. pls which car will be the best to get within this budget that has good fuel economy, that is durable and rugged for this business?
Get a 2004 or 2005 Nigeria used Honda Civic so that you can recoup your money faster, don't go and buy car of 4m for e hailing my advice.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:55am On Jun 27
lagosboy2k4:
good morning gurus in the house. pls i intend to get a car for ride sharing. I have a budget of 4 million naira. I know this budget may not get anything more than a Nigerian used car. pls which car will be the best to get within this budget that has good fuel economy, that is durable and rugged for this business?

Full time or part-time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:02am On Jun 27
ksmart027:

Get a 2004 or 2005 Nigeria used Honda Civic so that you can recoup your money faster, don't go and buy car of 4m for e hailing my advice.

Lol,

And how much will he use to get a very good Honda civic?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagosboy2k4: 9:03am On Jun 27
full time

northbird:

Full time or part-time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:05am On Jun 27
Keedyreal:
am interested in this by God's grace i can if its HP how do i reach you boss? i am a registered uber partner and i stay at iju ishaga kindly assist me as my wife just put to birth. i will be more than ever ready.

Bros, don't be desperate to take what may later turn to regret, you gotta consider the fact maintenence is on you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Keedyreal: 10:37am On Jun 27
Omoapena:

Bros, don't be desperate to take what may later turn to regret, you gotta consider the fact maintenence is on you.
Bro i get ur point but with hardwork and persistency it is possible and rem its HP (Hire Purchase) but if u av an alternative for me i will so much appreciate it... Thanks and GOD bless u and Nairaland Amen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 10:43am On Jun 27
Omoapena:

Lol,

And how much will he use to get a very good Honda civic?
2m to 2.5m can get him a sound one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:12am On Jun 27
70k per week.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Flocky: 12:01pm On Jun 27
Good morning my bosses.

Please I need your advise on something.

I currently have access to a camry 2000 car. Can this be used for bolt and uber?

What experience will I have using this car? Is there any other person using the same model here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nlanalyst: 12:05pm On Jun 27
pope191:

If you ask me? Tell him to remove the money from the steering pump and rack from the money you were supposed to pay him and go fix it yourself. The fact that the steering work while leaving his domain, does not mean it will work after a week. Also check if the car have any traffic or expire papers offense with Lagos state.
I appreciate your contributions boss.
Very helpful.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godofpossibility(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27
Good day everyone I am new into bolt driving in benin City planing to relocate to lagos tomorrow for bolt driving, please this are the documents with me
* particulars
Vehicle licence
Certificate of road worthiness
Edo state internal revenue testing form (vio) stamp on it
General motor receipt
Hackney stage carriage
Certificate of insurance

* change of ownership
*Proof of ownership
*National driving licence ( temporary)
* edo state local government permit( giving to me by bolt)

Please apart from all this documents what other documents is needed for me to operate bolt in lagos
Please how long can I get this documents because intended to start work immediately

Please is there anyone at of all the listed documents above for me to change in lagos

Please I really needed a contribution on this because I will be living to lagos early tomorrow morning thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 1:34pm On Jun 27
ksmart027:

2m to 2.5m can get him a sound one

I doubt bro, when they are selling Accord EOD for 2m now and you expect Civic to be 2m too.

If he's going to get a very sound civic, he will need 3m to 3.5m

Corolla now is 4m to 4.5m for sound one.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 1:35pm On Jun 27
YeyeGbami:
70k per week.

grin

E shock you too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27
Omoapena:

I doubt bro, when they are selling Accord EOD for 2m now and you expect Civic to be 2m too.

If he's going to get a very sound civic, he will need 3m to 3.5m

Corolla now is 4m to 4.5m for sound one.
Is not up to that bro, these are the prices on jiji, unless you are referring to tokunbo.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirchiboy: 3:00pm On Jun 27
Nelochukwu:
Hello house. I greet all my hustlers. Pls what's the calculation per ride per km. Is it 400 per km.

Abeg make una dey share updates we wan learn.

This was yesterdays earnings. Indriver can have low prices but I was impressed yesterday. I made this with 15k fuel.

Much respect as my boss for here dey always talk.

Pls oo the earnings is just to ginger d real hustlers
How

If I buy fuel 10k.
Highest profit is 5k.
Uber is just frustrating
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirchiboy: 3:01pm On Jun 27
Nelochukwu:
Hello house. I greet all my hustlers. Pls what's the calculation per ride per km. Is it 400 per km.

This was yesterdays earnings. Indriver can have low prices but I was impressed yesterday. I made this with 15k fuel.

Please where do you base?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirchiboy: 3:19pm On Jun 27
Look at port harcourt Indrive
Very poor.
68k for a month
Tired

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27
ksmart027:

Is not up to that bro, these are the prices on jiji, unless you are referring to tokunbo.

Ooh
This this is the model you're talking about, I thought you said 2006 upwards..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 3:50pm On Jun 27
Nelochukwu:

Wow, you made this with 15k fuel keh?

I make roughly 55k with 15k fuel using my Ford and with my camry, maybe 45k with 15k fuel.

What car do you drive
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Starboytwo(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27
Good evening guys..

Is an EOD good to go in this hustle?

I recently moved back to Lag and I'm rearing to go. But I no too sabi road like that.

Also in addition, my friend who we be together use in-drive, but from what I have read here, Uber is most preferably for a new person.

I just need the general advice and OT to quickly settle and make money in this hustle.

Also, I no too sabi road. Any tips on that?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27
Omoapena:

Ooh
This this is the model you're talking about, I thought you said 2006 upwards..
No, I said 2004 or 2005, the are more rugged than the 2006 models, and the 2006 models always have adjuster issues.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27
Sirchiboy:
Look at port harcourt Indrive
Very poor.
68k for a month
Tired
Why should you be using indrive or Uber for ph, bolt don block you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27
ksmart027:

No, I said 2004 or 2005, the are more rugged than the 2006 models, and the 2006 models always have adjuster issues.

Okay....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by okey4reel(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27
Keedyreal:
Whatsapp 07040631042
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:42pm On Jun 27
lagosboy2k4:
full time

Follow ksmart advice.
Look for a civic 04/05.

Don't splurge all d 4m on a car. Budget 2.4 n another 500k to overhaul it.

If you understand the work . In 14 months you should be able to recoup initial investment.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Keedyreal: 6:43pm On Jun 27
okey4reel:

Whatsapp 07040631042
Thanks alot wil whatsapp u tonight at church for a program right now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:25pm On Jun 27
ksmart027:

Naira is dead... See junk cars priced at 2.5m
Which way Naija

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagosboy2k4: 8:17pm On Jun 27
thanks and God bless

northbird:

Follow ksmart advice.
Look for a civic 04/05.

Don't splurge all d 4m on a car. Budget 2.4 n another 500k to overhaul it.

If you understand the work . In 14 months you should be able to recoup initial investment.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:36pm On Jun 27
ksmart027:

I would rather go for a big daddy without thinking twice, instead of going for these archaic cars that look like ancient rides all in the name of trying to invest small capital to recoup in short time.
I can't go for these types if I had 4m for hand.
These cars you screenshot no suppose dey expensive like that, wetin dey do the sellers of those cars nah?
They're overpriced, abeg.

Much respect, sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27
Pearl1910:

Naira is dead... See junk cars priced at 2.5m
Which way Naija
grin grin Na dru Civic you dey call junk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) (5728) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.