Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4926449 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5732) (5733) (5734) (5735) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 8:42am
Pearl1910:

See ur brother here... Him don change engine.
Wetin be 100k miles? That's child's play. One of my Corolla Odometer has stopped reading and I haven't opened the engine. If u know the figure that Corolla odometer ceases to count again u will understand what I am saying. And d engine is still working with factory iron top cylinder gasket.
That particular type of civic have their intake pass under the car. So if there's any leakage, it will take water if even is small, speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:43am
pope191:

They used to be time Badore, Thomas estate and Shoprite at Sangotedo used to be my daily route. I can’t even remember how those places look like. I’ve missed Badore so bad. Always feel like luck once I eventually get trip to phase 1 from there.

Till today badore na sure banker, just that the roads don spoil well well coupled with floods.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:45am
pope191:

He should get his money when due, I think. Inbetween, he should contact Bolt, to know why they logged him out.

That money is gone ooo, unless he can still access his dashboard.
Only uber will block and kick you out of their platform and still pay you your negative balance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:45am
Cineinfo:
Good morning bosses,
I was involved in an accident Wednesday morning on Third mainland bridge.

I'm totally down and helpless till now.

Waoo... This is terribly sad.
Sorry for this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cineinfo(m): 8:47am
pope191:

I pray you find strength in season like this. Stay strong boss

Thanks Pope
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cineinfo(m): 8:48am
Pearl1910:

Waoo... This is terribly sad.
Sorry for this.

Thanks Pearl
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:09am
LOZENGE:
Greetings Bosses in the house. I recently gave my mechanic money to buy new gear hoses for my matrix after i found out its leaking. Fee days laterone of the hose burst on my way back from a trip and all the gear oil were lost . Had to park the car and look for a mechanic it was then I noticed that one of the hose isn't meant for gear oil.
New hose was bought as well as new gear oil and the gear got back on actio. I drove down and confronted my mech. He apologized it wasn't intentional, then i told me to pary nothing happens to my gear.

Few days later the gear would take few minutes to engage in the morning and drives fine the rest of the day till d nxt morning, sometimes i will have to shift to D2 b4 it will engage.
Called my ,,m ech again to complain and he suggested we wash the bottom plate that its dirty.
We did that yesterday and it took the car much longer time to engage this morning. But it drive normal since today.

Please I need your candid advice/ suggestions.

Neither any part of the engine nor gear has been worked on since I bought the car 2019, expect the plugs

All this kazeem have done more harm than good, I will suggest you do total servicing for the gearbox, buy gear filter and oando dexron 3, change the oil in the morning before you start the car at all and see how it performs afterwards
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:13am
Blackbishop:

Good day boss, my 2 cents here is that any car that has a high mileage you don't drain out the transmission transmission fluid completely u only drain a certain portion and top it back with the fake we have here..... Also the fluid flushed out when you were driving if am correct? If I was the mech you called I will advice you to let the gear cool down before any work can be done... once you open or top the gear oil when hot boss so pe otilo......

There was a time, like 4years ago I experienced gearbox leaking oil and i was topping it till I get to home and nothing serious happened to the gearbox.

I think you can actually top it but you can't drain it totally when it's hot...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 10:32am
Yomzy08:
Planning of purchasing a Nigerian used Honda Civic 06 manual gear, please is this advisable anyone here using it for bolt, what's your experience
It's good but you may want to consider 03-05 civic for obvious reason; cheaper maintenance.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 10:39am
Cineinfo:
Good morning bosses,
I was involved in an accident Wednesday morning on Third mainland bridge.

I'm totally down and helpless till now.
So sorry about this experience. The helper of the helpless will step in at this critical time.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yomzy08: 10:52am
konkoabove:

It's good but you may want to consider 03-05 civic for obvious reason; cheaper maintenance.
Do you mean 06 has higher cost of maintenance than 03-05?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5732) (5733) (5734) (5735) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: bobman(m), abbeyboy2o15(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.