Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,311 members, 7,900,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:44 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4971587 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5742) (5743) (5744) (5745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 11:16am
Hmmn!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pheelhip(m): 11:24am
mejai:
Hmmn!

Wetin shock you?
Why the deep sighs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 11:27am
pheelhip:

Wetin shock you?
Why the deep sighs
U know nah grin
We dey till the end of the show.

Guy Papa fit tell our comrade to drop him at the airport and send his acct details. Once Guy Papa reach U.K, he go wire pounds to am.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:08pm
YeyeGbami:

Don’t buy branded mifi, it will be locked to the provider only. Buy universal mifi, that way you can insert any network provider you want. I’v never had issue with mtn network except for some spots wey the thing go just run from 5G to 3G.

To end trip go become headache.

TPlink
Huawei

northbird:

I heard fiber one is blazing fast. But I think it works mainly on the island n some select places on the mainland.
Ask Yeyegbami.. on fiberone. I think he uses it.

Modified: Fibreone is focused on residential and business. Fixed wireless. I don't think they have mifi.

Research on Swift.
Omoapena:

No 1 bros, meself I'm tired of switching networks.

I'm using MTN, Airtel and Spectranet, but everything they mess up. Spectranet is still stable when I'm outside but messes up at times too...
Thanks.
I've been seeing HTC as one of the best.
I go make my enquiry.

Much respect, bosses.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:10pm
mejai:

Buy starlink. Mount it on top ur car and rest. 🀣🀣🀣
😁😁😁

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pheelhip(m): 12:48pm
mejai:

U know nah grin
We dey till the end of the show.

Guy Papa fit tell our comrade to drop him at the airport and send his acct details. Once Guy Papa reach U.K, he go wire pounds to am.

Dey play.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 3:11pm
Glithronix:

😁😁😁
If plane could..... Why not cars grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5742) (5743) (5744) (5745) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.