Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5013833 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5752) (5753) (5754) (5755) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baz0001: 9:33pm On Aug 13
mejai:

What happened to ur former acct?

Se you dey mock me nii? grin grin grin
you follow them to report my account? cos na only this thread them dey block my account.
I no even know if this na block or ban... grin
Any small dragging with that Tinubu APC tout gbam dem don block me.
If not for Barbiturate's accident and i want him to take advantage of the platform, i would have just waka pass grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baz0001: 9:55pm On Aug 13
Barbiturate:

I didn't ask the guy about his insurance. I have a valid 3rd party insurance and it was on indrive I picked the rider

You should have asked for his insurance and check online if it’s original. If it’s original just tell him to drop his phone number and if he will be willing to go with you to his insurance company the next day. Once you fill report and attach pictures of the car or if possible take your car to the insurance coy. You done and start praying the insurance assign an engineer to your claim. Just be nice to the insurance agent and watch how magic will happen. It will take time but it’s worth it.

For bolt and Uber compensation
Take pictures and videos of the scene with all the passersby,
Get a police report; state what happened and sign.
Get your rider to write a statement or letter too,
Time of rider , pickup and destination.
Bolt will contact you immediately and call your rider too. To check on your wellbeing.
You will get a big compensation once they verify that the accident was on a trip and it’s not your fault.
Though your account will be locked until you take your car for inspection.
Most drivers don’t know this they just assume once you report an accident they will block your account until you go for inspection.

I don’t know about indriver, but bolt I get receipt no be Cho Cho Cho. If it’s Uber grin you and your rider go hit jackpot.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 12:43am
Pls from which year model of car is categorized under 'Comfort' on bolt?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 1:04am
Baz0001:

Se you dey mock me nii? grin grin grin
you follow them to report my account? cos na only this thread them dey block my account.
I no even know if this na block or ban... grin
Any small dragging with that Tinubu APC tout gbam dem don block me.
If not for Barbiturate's accident and i want him to take advantage of the platform, i would have just waka pass grin
Haba! How can I ? U na my man nah!! I was trying to reach u via email, when I noticed this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5752) (5753) (5754) (5755) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m), sunnymighty(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.