Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5075668 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5782) (5783) (5784) (5785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10
lebete3000:

Too costly or too cheap?

If the former, you no know wetin market dey talk again be that oh.

Toks 03/04 Camry now na 7m plus oh, correct 2nd hand used na 4m. If you buy am lesser than that, you're most likely a 3rd/4th user.

If too cheap for that price, well na wetin I fit afford be that meen.

What's your take on this?

When it's time to get the Camry. Trust us at Slaza Autos. We are highly recommended across Nigeria.

Sale of Tokumbo and Naija used Cars
After sales services
Professional consults
Car inspection and purchase

We are always available.

Them sabi us here. We dey deliver!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lebete3000: 9:44pm On Sep 10
Omoapena:

I thought the intention was to use the car solely for Uber and pay off the debt with whatever you get from the hustle, i didn't see where you said you intend to use your salary to clear the loan....

Rentals isn't the same with taking loan to buy a car, rental will still give you sense of peace since the car isn't yours, and there will be no pressure on you coz you will know if you fail to remit and owner decides to retrieve his car, you're not loosing anything other than job. But when you take loan, the pressure to clear the loan, work pressure, car maintenance pressure and all will be a huge burden on you.

Anyway, since you intend to use your stable salary along with whatever you get from the car hustle, then it's fine....

Goodluck

Okay, thank you for your understanding and breakdown.

Still observing it sha, cos getting a loan from bank is another pot of beans entirely, especially when all these useless loan apps don spoil person credit rating finish.

I hope my bank will overlook them and look at my consistent payslip for the past 2yrs , cos I don't plan repaying any loan as I dey so oh.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10
Itsrm:

I'm not interested in any bet with you because you'll lose and I don't need your money. You are ignorant and still arrogant in your ignorance

Interest rate on car loans for full staff of banks is 5% pa. Same as their PLAS. Short for personal loan against salary.

While PLAS has a tenor of 1 year and the loan amount lower, car loans can be spread over 5 years.

Again, what you don't know, you don't know.

See where you're shifting to, do you even understand the bet at all?

I said no organization will give loan to a first time loaner and you said there is, now you're saying banks give car loan to their staff and not outsiders🤣🤣 on 5% annual interest rate, you just dey drift and shift shift, even car loan either to bank staff or new customer will never be 5% annual interest rate as of today, what you're saying is years back, when you're not conversant with CBN new policy, how will you be updated.

My bet is, there's no loan you will seek now that will be 5% annual interest rate..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lebete3000: 9:48pm On Sep 10
Itsrm:

Your line of thought is perfect.

Getting a loan in this high inflationary environment can never be wrong in my eyes. Especially one with payment plan that can be spread over 5 years.

You'll likely never be able to save up to buy that car. Even if you manage to save up, it will be 6-7m by the time you're ready.

My line of thought too oh brother.

How about taking that loan to open a pharmacy though?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10
pheelhip:

Just shut up already
You talk too much.
You are bound to words you know little about.

Never in your life tell me to shut up, I don't know you neither do you, just stay your lane.

Next time, if you have an opinion towards argument, prove your point with evidence and not come here to open mouth and say nonsense

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10
Omoapena:

See where you're shifting to, do you even understand the bet at all?

I said no organization will give loan to a first time loaner and you said there is, now you're saying banks give car loan to their staff and not outsiders🤣🤣 on 5% annual interest rate, you just dey drift and shift shift, even car loan either to bank staff or new customer will never be 5% annual interest rate as of today, what you're saying is years back, when you're not conversant with CBN new policy, how will you be updated.

My bet is, there's no loan you will seek now that will be 5% annual interest rate..

Nawa o. Which kind human being be this?

Send your 100k to Pearl or any known member of this thread of your choice. I will provide evidence on mail to the same person that interest rate on PLAS and car loan for bank staff is 5% PA. Upon confirmation, the 100k is to be added to the one from IFSHR and shared with regular members of this thread.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirianese: 9:55pm On Sep 10
lebete3000:

Too costly or too cheap?

If the former, you no know wetin market dey talk again be that oh.

Toks 03/04 Camry now na 7m plus oh, correct 2nd hand used na 4m. If you buy am lesser than that, you're most likely a 3rd/4th user.

If too cheap for that price, well na wetin I fit afford be that meen.

What's your take on this?

Most naija-used cars you find on the market are there because of very serious problems that mechanics can't solve...I wouldn't blow 4m on a naija car unless am familiar with the person selling & I've been watching him use it over a period of like a year

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Halahhalah: 10:00pm On Sep 10
Omoapena:

🤦‍♂️

You said when you work with an organization, which means you're not new to them and also, is the organization a loan organization where they give their employees loans upto 5years?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10
Itsrm:

Nawa o. Which kind human being be this

Send your 100k to Pearl or any known member of this thread of your choice. I will provide evidence on mail to the same person that interest rate on PLAS and car loan for bank staff is 5% PA. Upon confirmation, the 100k is to be added to the one from IFSHR and shared with regular members of this thread.

The one that will never believe in your gibberish online,

Since you have shifted it to bank staff, I will still stand that even bank staffs don't get 5% Per annum.
My initial bet was to outside customers but you're shifting it to bank staff which I will still place the bet

And, why do you have to proof to me with an email, let's walk in to any branch of that bank and enquire about it, that's the only way you will get current info.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:10pm On Sep 10
Omoapena:

🤦‍♂️

If it was then, when fuel price was affordable and car price was affordable, it would have been better but if you intend to do that now, I will only tell you the truth.

I'm not discouraging but I just feel you shouldn't put yourself in that mental and physical stress.

Whoever wants to go ahead can go ahead if he finds it comfortable to, after all, I'm only giving my 1 cent
It is well.
God no go shame us.

Much respect, sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10
Omoapena:

Since you have shifted it to bank staff, I will still stand that even bank staffs don't get 5% Per annum.
My initial bet was to outside customers but you're shifting it to bank staff which I will still place the bet

And, why do you have to proof to me with an email, let's walk in to any branch of that bank and enquire about it, that's the only way you will get current info.

Pearl1910 can receive the money and will verify independent of whatever evidence I send to him. You can also visit any of the banks branch of your choice to verify the same.

Let us know when the money has been sent. Now is the time to put your money where your loud mouth is.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 10:21pm On Sep 10
To think I don't want this guy to "waste" his money but his arrogance and loud mouth won't let him.

This was a chat we had in May of this year.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10
lebete3000:

Okay, thank you for your understanding and breakdown.

Still observing it sha, cos getting a loan from bank is another pot of beans entirely, especially when all these useless loan apps don spoil person credit rating finish.

I hope my bank will overlook them and look at my consistent payslip for the past 2yrs , cos I don't plan repaying any loan as I dey so oh.

I will only be honest with you, but only you will face the consequences of your decision ...

If you intend to approach your bank for loan, before they can grant it;

1. they will first look at the inflow in your account, if the monthly inflow is less than 300k, I doubt they will give you upto 4m

2. The Company you work for has to be registered coz they have list of registered companies, and they will reach out to them to confirm your employment.

3. Your credit score is very important, if it's poor, forget it.

4. Banks interest rate to customers is 1.5% monthly at least.

But, since you work for FG, there are companies that make use of RRR and gives government workers loan at a very good interest rate....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10
Itsrm:

Pearl1910 can receive the money and will verify independent of whatever evidence I send to him. You can also visit any of the banks branch of your choice to verify the same.

Let us know when the money has been sent. Now is the time to put your money where your loud mouth is.

Sorry, I don't do bets that way, the trio will walk into the bank and we get the information we need from the bank together, if you're down, I'm down....

You're coming here with screenshot, is that what is giving you that confidence till date?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10
Omoapena:

Sorry, I don't do bets that way, the trio will walk into the bank and we get the information we need from the bank together, if you're down, I'm down....

You're coming here with screenshot, is that what is giving you that confidence till date?

You also have to be reasonable. I don't reside in Lagos.

Any other member of the thread can accompany you and Pearl1910. My presence or absence will not increase or reduce the interest rate from 5%.

The screenshot is not giving me confidence. I'm not divorced and still married to my wife who still works in the bank as of this night. Common sense should tell you I have reconfirmed from her.

I posted it to let you know you will lose if you go ahead with it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10
Itsrm:

You also have to be reasonable. I don't reside in Lagos.

Any other member of the thread can accompany you and Pearl1910. My presence or absence will not increase or reduce the interest rate from 5%.

The screenshot is not giving me confidence. I'm not divorced and still married to my wife who still works in the bank as of this night. Common sense should tell you I have reconfirmed from her.

I posted it to let you know you will lose if you go ahead with it.

5% Per Annum right.

Make I receive my stipend tomorrow, I'm down for the bet...

Will dm pearl and someone can stand for you since you're not in Lagos...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 10:54pm On Sep 10
Omoapena:

5% Per Annum right.

That's great. Let's know when the money has been sent.

And yes, 5% Per Annum.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:55pm On Sep 10
Omoapena:

5% Per Annum right.

I will stand!

Just small fuel for my car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10
tojahh:

I will stand!

Just small fuel for my car.

Thank you.

I'll pay for it. The ball is now in his court.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10
Itsrm:

Thank you.

I'll pay for it. The ball is now in his court.

We are going to any of the said Bank branch to Enquire if there's a loan for 5% per annum?

Right?

Let's establish what the terms of engagement are before 3 Eke Market Days so we don't go there and start looking like Lastma officials when they see Army uniform.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10
tojahh:

We are going to any of the said Bank branch to Enquire if there's a loan for 5% per annum?

Right?

Let's establish what the terms of engagement are before 3 Eke Market Days so we don't go there and start looking like Lastma officials when they seem Army uniform.

Yeah....

Emphasis on the 5% PA interest rate...

This is interesting...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10
tojahh:

Right?

Let's establish what the terms of engagement are before 3 Eke Market Days so we don't go there and start looking like Lastma officials when they seem Army uniform.

Yes, any of the banks branch is fine.

That will be a great way to put the question without making them go on the defensive. The main request is to confirm the rate at which the bank gives out loans to members of staff.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10
Itsrm:

Yes, any of the banks branch is fine.

That will be a great way to put the question without making them go on the defensive. The main request is to confirm the rate at which the bank gives out loans to members of staff.

Members of staff or customers?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:18pm On Sep 10
donbrowser:

Odogwu. Do giveaway sir 🙌

Show workings

All the palliatives and rice no reach your side ?
Team This Tinubu regime must favor me grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:22pm On Sep 10
Kaymaxi2222:
how did I shift goal post ......you said it was impossible you didn't even leave room for any deviation from that 25%. Now if I work hard to earn that discount why should i be the one that I have to bare the burnt

How many times am I going to tell u Rider discounts doesn't affect how much is supposed to come to u?
If u like be on 5% commission and Bolt says collect 1k for a 5k trip, what should come to u will still be paid to u. If u check your earnings u will see your money there. I'm sure u don't have coconut head.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10
Omoapena:

Members of staff or customers?

Members of staff. Employees of the bank.

I believe it was you who posted this

Omoapena:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:29pm On Sep 10
donfortune48:

Lolzz.
Any age actually.
If you can afford it, please do it.
I chose that age range to avoid bias.

Less than 5% of people who left Nigeria legally regret it.

Illegally and legally is better than APC Nigeria at the moment. grin dangote refinery don start yet fuel price Dey increase how else you wan think am ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:33pm On Sep 10
PuZZyNegro:

Lol

I had opportunity of learving Nigeria since 2018 but that has never been my priority, not even now.

I just need to make enough money here and go abroad for holidays

Better rethink your priorities.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:47pm On Sep 10
BAZ001:

All the palliatives and rice no reach your side ?
Team This Tinubu regime must favor me grin

E no reach sir. The person wey reach obodo oyinbo after you don do giveaway but dem shenk me. Please help my life

(1) (2) (3) ... (5782) (5783) (5784) (5785) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Mewales, Opemipo2107, Omoapena(m), sandammy(m), sunnymighty(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.