Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,841 members, 7,962,771 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5119972 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5807) (5808) (5809) (5810) (Reply)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by africo13610(m): 2:13pm
i need a bolt account ooo.......Have not been able to resolve my account issue. Someone told me i can get another account. How is that possible? Anyone with good information should please quote me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debalanza: 3:30pm
Pearl1910:

Nothing special to be honest... I have been singing it here for many years.
1. U have to be prepared to work hard, start early and close late.
2. Avoid traffic as much as u can. Traffic is a time waster. Medium trips in the morning and evening within VI, Lekki Phase 1, Ikeja, Yaba etc rather than enter long trip and meet traffic.
In the evening rush hour, I would rather do VI to Yaba and back to VI/Lekki. Or VI to Phase 1 and back to VI, than enter 2hrs traffic on Vi to Ogba or VI to Ajah.
Although traffic is not much again now, so u can always check ur gmap before u decide whether to take the trip or not.
3. Except it's a very long surge and juicy trip, Don't take trip to where u will not easily get a trip back from. I will rather do 3, N2,000 trips each within VI than do VI to Sangotedo or VI to Satellite town for 10k. Sometimes back to back short short trips pay more than long trip that's is not back to back.
4. Master residential and commercial area dynamics very well to know how to position yourself and were to accept trips to per time.
5. Target long trips when u r against traffic.
6. Avoid corner corner roads like Ejigbo, Alimosho, Agege axis. U will spend time on the trip but cover shorter distance.
7. Balance your time, and your fuel consumption to maximize profits. If u stay too long and u aren't getting a good trip, Instead of driving empty to reposition yourself, u can take a "silly" trip which can cover your fuel cost. E.g u have stayed in GRA for too long and u begin to think of repositioning, u can accept a trip from Isaac John to opebi or allen. Just so your time wasted is not completely invain. Some people will rather drive empty than pick a short trip. That mindset has to change in this era of expensive fuel.
8. Never do big boy for bonus, if u can chop it, then gladly go for it. U know how difficult it is to make 10k so if u see 10k or 5k bonus, don't joke with it.
9. Don't be distracted when u see trip to Christ embassy/Redeem camp, Ota, Ibeju or Agbara for big money. U may end up regretting taking the trip as d energy, fuel and time u will waste to get back to civilization will not b worth the fare trip. Although, sometimes u can be lucky to get a return trip back to town from outskirts.
10. Don't overspeed, don't accelerate sharply, drive carefully and gently, I don't exceed 80km/hr even on third mainland bridge on a Sunday morning. If u drive speed, u waste more fuel and arrive earlier, double loss to you.
11. Stick to the "L" shaped trunk of Lagos metropolis. From Berger to Chevron. U can cherry pick other destinations occasionally especially public holidays or weekends.
12. All these points can be very subjective to particular timing and circumstances, it can also be a function of luck and God's grace.

Typically, most people learn from personal experience so someone will still read this and take a trip to Igboelerin, then come to d thread and lament "I have been here since 2hrs, I no see trip, is there something wrong with my app, what can I do to get out of here?"

Wow! A well detailed tips😎
Which car do you suggest I go for?
I’m starting new and I’m driving it by myself.
Budget of 5m or lesser
And also which company, UBER, BOLT AND INDRIVE
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 3:43pm
Pearl1910:

Nothing special to be honest... I have been singing it here for many years.
1. U have to be prepared to work hard, start early and close late.
2. Avoid traffic as much as u can. Traffic is a time waster. Medium trips in the morning and evening within VI, Lekki Phase 1, Ikeja, Yaba etc rather than enter long trip and meet traffic.
In the evening rush hour, I would rather do VI to Yaba and back to VI/Lekki. Or VI to Phase 1 and back to VI, than enter 2hrs traffic on Vi to Ogba or VI to Ajah.
Although traffic is not much again now, so u can always check ur gmap before u decide whether to take the trip or not.
3. Except it's a very long surge and juicy trip, Don't take trip to where u will not easily get a trip back from. I will rather do 3, N2,000 trips each within VI than do VI to Sangotedo or VI to Satellite town for 10k. Sometimes back to back short short trips pay more than long trip that's is not back to back.
4. Master residential and commercial area dynamics very well to know how to position yourself and were to accept trips to per time.
5. Target long trips when u r against traffic.
6. Avoid corner corner roads like Ejigbo, Alimosho, Agege axis. U will spend time on the trip but cover shorter distance.
7. Balance your time, and your fuel consumption to maximize profits. If u stay too long and u aren't getting a good trip, Instead of driving empty to reposition yourself, u can take a "silly" trip which can cover your fuel cost. E.g u have stayed in GRA for too long and u begin to think of repositioning, u can accept a trip from Isaac John to opebi or allen. Just so your time wasted is not completely invain. Some people will rather drive empty than pick a short trip. That mindset has to change in this era of expensive fuel.
8. Never do big boy for bonus, if u can chop it, then gladly go for it. U know how difficult it is to make 10k so if u see 10k or 5k bonus, don't joke with it.
9. Don't be distracted when u see trip to Christ embassy/Redeem camp, Ota, Ibeju or Agbara for big money. U may end up regretting taking the trip as d energy, fuel and time u will waste to get back to civilization will not b worth the fare trip. Although, sometimes u can be lucky to get a return trip back to town from outskirts.
10. Don't overspeed, don't accelerate sharply, drive carefully and gently, I don't exceed 80km/hr even on third mainland bridge on a Sunday morning. If u drive speed, u waste more fuel and arrive earlier, double loss to you.
11. Stick to the "L" shaped trunk of Lagos metropolis. From Berger to Chevron. U can cherry pick other destinations occasionally especially public holidays or weekends.
12. All these points can be very subjective to particular timing and circumstances, it can also be a function of luck and God's grace.

Typically, most people learn from personal experience so someone will still read this and take a trip to Igboelerin, then come to d thread and lament "I have been here since 2hrs, I no see trip, is there something wrong with my app, what can I do to get out of here?"
My Oga, u said it all. This should be pinned at every page to save newbies from asking questions or one asking them to start from page one.
But u see that number 9 eh, I laff!!!
When I started newly, na so I saw a trip to mofe axis from ikeja with a juicy price. I quickly accepted it, only for the rider to stop along the expressway. Men, I wan mad (though, he told me he would go back, but something else came up). It pained me o. I had to drive further down to make a u-turn. As a newbie then, I no wan cherry pick or anyhow passenger along. I ended up blowing empty, racing a Peugeot 607 and 07 Toyota Corolla back to ikeja. 😁😁
After that day, I swore not to pass V.I -lekki route. Except on Sundays!!
Well done Sir!!

607 dey move oooo. The Corolla was left behind grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5807) (5808) (5809) (5810) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Mukah1234(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.